Our First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our short feast of words, champagne and strawberries continues for a brief while as we begin to relax more and allow ourselves to enjoy the comfort of being close to each other. And as we finish our second glass of champagne, I take your glass and place it back on the table, lean towards you and kiss you softly. "Would you like to dance?" I whisper, offering you my hand.

Accepting this invitation, we rise from the couch and move over to a spot in the foyer, your heels able to move a little easier on the tile floor versus the carpet. I slip out a small remote control from my pant pocket, aim it in the direction of the entertainment set, and turn on the CD player. For our first dance, I have chosen one of my favorites songs, "Something About The Way You Look Tonight," by Elton John. At the very least, I thought it was appropriate considering how fantastic you look and how wonderful you are making me feel.

As the music begins to play softly, I take you in my arms and we begin to find a rhythm together that matches the sweet sound echoing throughout the room. Our eyes meet and hold the gaze, knowing that while this moment can not last forever, this night could very well be the beginning of something incredible. Your head falls against my chest, and we begin to dance slowly to the rhythm, our hips moving back and forth, our hearts beating together.

With my hands around your waist, I take one and slowly move it up your spine, caressing your skin, deliberately gliding my hand up to the back of your neck, and massaging it softly. Holding the base of your head gently, I bring your head up to mine and kiss you sweetly on your lips again. It is a soft kiss, a romantic kiss. Unlike the other embraces we have shared tonight, this one is a product of all the incredible possibilities that await us beyond the bedroom. This is a foreshadowing of such sweet pleasure yet to come.

Breaking off from this dreamlike state, the first song ends, leading to a hotter beat, a light jazz sound with a very deep, erotic undertone. As if taking our cue from the change in rhythm, our bodies part slowly and we begin to change our movements. Your hips are sliding seductively to and fro, your arms and head rock suggestively. My entire body is being hypnotized by yours as you grin slyly towards me, knowing the sensuous effect you are having over me.

Encouraged by my reactions to your movements, you begin to let go further, your rhythm now exaggerated further by the heat rising within you. This delicious dance is turning into a show just for me. This time you are in control. You are directing this scene for both of us, and you know it. You are enjoying it very much, as you continue to move just for me.

Signaling me to follow you, you lead me towards the bedroom, stopping only momentarily to take in the room itself, a king-sized bed surrounded by candles, the distinct scent of lavender in the air. You turn your head slightly to one side, look back and me, and blow me a kiss. While still staring back at me, you motion with one of your fingers for me to come closer, which I dutifully obey.

Walking slowly towards you, you turn around and reach out to me, pulling me hard towards you, our mouths engaging in a tongue-sucking kiss, compliments of the sweltering, sexy jazz echoing throughout the room as well as the heated passion boiling inside both of us again.

Pushing me away after a short embrace, you motion me over towards the bed, where I sit down on the edge of the bed with you standing before me. As the second song ends, a third just like it begins, egging you on more. Now the dance becomes a sensuous salsa you are performing for an audience of one. Your eyes close gently as you fall fast away into the moment. Your hands slowly roam your body, beginning at your thighs, gliding up over your stomach towards your breasts, accentuating your curves, moving them up to your neck as you lean your head back. Moving your fingertips through your hair, I can only sit there and take in this sight. My penis is full and throbbing now for you. I am beginning to burn with lust to have you again.

Sensing my increased anticipation, you open your eyes and look down at me, walk closer, and spread your legs apart so that they are flanking either side of my closed legs. You lift one up and over me, a knee supporting yourself on the bed. My hands reach out to your waist to hold you, and you repeat the action with your other leg, know straddling me, your knees finding the mattress on either side of me, our crotches pressed against each other.

Your hands cup both of my cheeks and you lower your mouth to mine, another heated embrace, with the electricity passing through both our bodies. My hands pull you closer to me, my hands holding you tight now. The passion is so thick in the air, it is weighing down against my chest. Our lips explore each other, dancing together now, our moans drowning out the background music.

With the kiss, we begin to transition from the romantic undertones of only a few minutes ago back into the state of pure lust and desire which we let loose upon your arrival into the hotel suite. Another journey towards ecstasy awaits us. That paradise of passion and pleasure is calling both our names.

Chapter Three – A Fabulous Feast

Straddling me on the bed, your hands take hold of my chest and push me backwards, my head is sent back, crashing against the firm mattress. Your body follows, its full weight being forced atop me, an almost animalistic behavior erupting from within your typically demure being. This sudden action both alarms me momentarily and excites me furiously.

Your hands hold out my arms on either side of my body while your mouth searches out my neck and earlobes. It was only a matter of time before all the pent-up sexual frustrations and the anticipation of the past month would well up inside and launch itself from our bodies, ready to join in the action and take our pleasure to another level. Your mouth is now hungrily kissing and suckling on my earlobes and neck. Your hands slide up to mine and your fingers interlock with mine, making a tight fist together as our bodies writhe together against the mattress.

Your hips are grinding vigorously against my crotch, the heat from both of us raising the temperature in the room. I can feel the warmth of your pussy rubbing against my throbbing cock, not even an inch away from each other, but separated by four different layers of clothing. I think to myself, "so close and yet so far away."

Your mouth now makes it way down my chest, your hands leaving mine as you prop yourself back up, kneeling over top of me, and you slowly unbutton my shirt. Your eyes fix upon mine, a devilish grin washing across your face, your fingers speedily working on the task at hand, undoing the buttons on my shirt, untucking it from my pants and revealing my upper body to you. Immediately you lower your mouth back down to the top of my chest, peppering it with soft tender kisses, your lips are becoming increasingly intentional in their direction, descending down and taking one of my nipples in your mouth, playing with it between your lips, nibbling on it softly, and rolling your tongue back and forth across it. The feel of the silk sheets against my back and your hot mouth working my chest are providing a mix of such sweet sensations I have never before experienced.

Your hands by this time have helped slide your body down further off me, positioning your body for an even lower descent. Helping you out with this sensuous foreplay, I try my best to slide up farther on the bed, all the time trying not to lose or inhibit the contact of your luscious mouth against my body. Your mouth still hungry, you search out my other nipple, planting tender kisses along the path, finding it, you give it the same affection and loving you just provided the other. My body is nearing ecstasy from only your mouth. Your stomach is pressing against my crotch and my penis is throbbing harder and faster than ever.

Your lips retreat from my chest and begin to trace a line down along my stomach, stopping momentarily to once again pepper my skin with soft tender kisses, light licks with your tongue, and even a few tiny nibbles with your teeth. Your hips move further down my body and as your mouth finds an obstacle of clothing in front of your path, you pull up off me, slide further down the bed and begin to work your hands at my belt and zipper. Only a few seconds later, your work is halfway done, my belt undone and my zipper pulled down. At your silent command, I slowly thrust my hips up as you grab both my pants and boxers at the waist and pull them down over my hips and thighs, over my knees, and off of my ankles. Pulling my pants off of me, you stand up and throw them to the side of the bed on the floor.

Laying there before you, completely naked except for my socks, you pull them off too and look me over from toe to head, slowly, deliberately. Then, ever so slowly, you kneel back down on the bed between my legs, taking your soft, warm hands and placing them on the inside of my knees and spreading my legs apart, opening me up to you. Your warm hands begin to glide upon my inner thighs, as you lower your mouth back down to my body and once again begin to pleasure me with your mouth. Starting just above my knees, you make sure to cover every inch of both my thighs with soft, tender kisses and short, quick licks.

Making your way up my legs, my erection standing at full attention and eagerly awaiting you, I can feel your warm breath blowing gently over my skin and up towards my cock. The heat that is growing inside of me is beginning to boil now, so anxious for the warm, wet confines of your mouth and pussy. As your mouth comes up, your cheek brushes lightly across my throbbing penis. Your lips search around it, barely an inch away from the base of my cock, purposefully teasing me by prolonging my anticipation.

As your lips work both sides of my legs, making sure to cover my abdomen and hip area with kisses, you rise slightly, look me in the eyes, and ask me if I am ready for you. All I can do is gaze back down at the magnificent sight unfolding before my eyes and nod. Once again you have me entranced and you know it. A slight grin once again takes over your face, and you lower your mouth down, keeping your eyes locked to mine, and take me all the way inside, pushing my cock deep against your throat.

With this, my mind races and my eyes cannot help but close in sweet delight, your lips closing down around my prick and massaging it up and down. Your tongue searches out my long, hard shaft, your mouth enjoying the fullness and the warmth inside of you. One hand takes hold of the base, the other cupping and fondling my balls. Your pace is slow and intentional. You want me to feel your lips and tongue; you want to feel me pulsating inside of you. Unhurried, your head rises and falls, pierced by my hard cock, feeling your loving mouth sucking and licking it. With each ascent, your tongue teases the head, slicking all around it, before joining your lips in its descent, licking along the shaft.

You are working your magic upon me. Your hands in concert with your mouth are bringing me closer and closer with each pumping motion. You can feel my eruption nearing. My entire body is responding to your touch now. My hips are joining in the rhythm you set, rising and falling to accentuate your movements. My hands reach out above my head to the wall, pushing back off it, I can feel my body tensing up. And at once, with a loud moan, I spend deep inside your mouth, filling you up, the warm cum sliding down your throat as you swallow all that my body has to give you.

Bringing me back down from my roaring climax, you slowly continue to run your lips over my shaft, cleaning me off, loving me a few moments longer. And when you feel the blood withdraw from my cock, my erection slowly abating, you slide up along my body, kissing my stomach and then my chest, and nuzzling your face against my neck. With one of my hands, I raise your head towards mine, lower my lips to yours, kiss you sweetly, and whisper, "Thank you."

"Mmmm," you reply. "I am just waiting for you to return the favor soon."

And with that invitation of sorts, I pull you closer to me, hold you tight, and sigh, "It would be my pleasure. But first, I have a surprise for you."

I kiss your lips once more and then I get up from the bed and disappear into the next room for a moment. Sitting up after I leave, you wonder what the surprise could be. That smile reappears on your face as you know it could be just about anything, and right now, anything will most definitely do. Your head is still spinning over the past half hour since you arrived, the sweet welcome we shared at the doorway, and the way you took over on the bed after our seductive, suggestive dance. And that was only thirty minutes. What might the rest of the night hold for us?

Your thoughts are broken by my re-entry into the bedroom. Holding the bottle of champagne in one hand, I have our two empty champagne flutes in the other. Walking over to the nightstand, I pour us both another glass of champagne and place the bottle on the table. Handing you the flute, I touch mine to yours, smile lightly at you, and then take another sip. Following my lead, you take a sip as well, and then put your glass down on the nightstand. "Come here," you whisper. "I'm ready for you to return the favor now."

I smile in response and tell you to lay down on the center of the bed and to close your eyes. After all, I do have a surprise for you. Accepting my suggestion, you reposition yourself on the bed, still completely dressed, minus your shoes which you flicked off your feet while transitioning from the foyer into the bedroom. Closing your eyes, you hear me open the nightstand drawer, pull out something, and then close the drawer. Feeling my weight upon the bed next to you, I lean close to your ear and whisper, "Are you sure you're ready for me?"

It is now your turn to nod slowly in agreement. I then move into position to help you undress. Asking you to keep your eyes closed and to feel my touch, I proceed to glide my fingertips over your skin, playing with your body as I begin to slide the dress up over your hips. My fingers dance about your thighs, running my hand lightly over your panties at the crotch, causing more of a stirring inside. I ask you to help me out a little and you move your body as necessary to pull your dress up over your stomach and chest. As I am ready to take it off your shoulders and over your head, I ask you to sit up on the bed. Sliding a hand behind your back, I help you to a raised position and pull the dress completely off you.

Sitting there before me wearing only your panties and bra, I take out the small black velvety blindfold I pulled from the drawer a moment ago, and place it upon your head, fixing it over your eyes. "Do not worry, my dear," I reassure you. "This is for your enjoyment, for your pleasure, as you have fantasized about with me many times. I want you to relish my touch. I want you to enjoy me as I have enjoyed you."

Any nervousness is now quenched as my words soothe you. My fingers move quickly from the blindfold to your back, finding your bra and unclasping it with ease. With the very tip of my fingers leading the way, I move my hands around to the front of your chest, cupping your firm breasts under your bra, massaging them gently, and feeling your nipples harden in response to my touch. Having to lean over you a little in order to cup both your breasts, my mouth is now close to your ear. I reach out with my lips and kiss it sweetly, extending my tongue to perform a quick dance about your lobe and inner ear. Tracing my way down your neck, I cover your skin with soft kisses. My hands release your breasts, and pull on the lace fabric of the bra and pull it up off your shoulder. With that, my mouth leaves the back of your neck and I slowly lower your back down to the soft silky sheets.

Repositioning myself on the bed, I kneel down now between your legs, ready to give you the pleasure you have been waiting and asking for. Your legs are already open for me, your panty-covered pussy almost screaming for me, I lower my hand to your pussy and cup it, holding it, feeling the heat emitting from it. Your body shivers at my first touch, but it wants more, it needs more.

Moving my hand up along the elastic band, I slip my fingers around the waistband, adding my other hand to the other side of your hips, and pull your panties down and off of you. And there before me, is revealed a beautifully trimmed pussy. I can tell from the clean shave around the patch of hair that you have taken your time with this task, my mind hoping your care was for my delight. "Mmmmm," I murmur, almost to myself. A little louder I whisper, "Very nice; and very wet."

With the same hand that had just cupped your pussy through your panties, I touch it once again, my palm rubbing up against your now excited clit, feeling the direct heat and the moist product of your anticipation. Caressing you in a slow, circular motion, I can feel your body letting loose and giving in to the tremendous pleasure that only my hand is giving you.

Continuing this deliberate rhythm, I reach over to the side of the bed and pick up the cold bottle of champagne I brought with me when kneeling back down on the bed in front of you. Taking the champagne bottle, I replace my hand with it, a jolt of cold pressed up against your clit, exciting you immediately and sending a rush of enormous pleasure throughout your body. Holding the bottle there for a moment, I can feel your pulse beat even faster, your legs clamping down around the bottle, feeling more of its coolness against your burning hot pussy. Unlike an ice cube you have used in the past, the bottle holds its shape and weight, pressed up tighter against you by your legs and my hand.

I slowly move the bottle up and down against you, the moisture already beading on the side of the bottle coupled with your own moistness provide the right lubrication. Your body is in heaven at something you have never felt before. And with one quick movement, I pull the bottle away and lower my mouth down onto your clit, clamping my lips down tight on either side and blowing a stream of hot air against your skin, touching off another set of fires within you. The extreme contrast of the cold bottle followed by my hot breath sends more chills throughout your body.

Not stopping there, my tongue begins its feast, licking away at your excited clit, running my tongue back and forth and all around it, searching it out, loving it sweetly, circling it, tasting it. My lips slowly moving around you, my tongue finding its way down along that wet channel leading to that sweet, sweet paradise. Licking and kissing your tender, responsive skin, each touch from my lips and every lash of my tongue shoots the pleasure like lightning through your veins. Your sugary taste only adds to my deep-seeded hunger, wanting more and more with each passing moment of sweet bliss.

My hands begin to roam your body as well, starting at the inside of your thighs, caressing them, massaging your legs, and then moving upward to your hips, holding them and pulling you back towards me, my mouth grinding against your pussy now, the heat swelling within us as our inhibitions melt away and your moaning becomes like music to my ears. My fingertips gracefully glide over your stomach, towards your breasts, cupping them once again, massaging them more passionately, more forcefully. My mouth and hands ravaging your body as you have wanted for so long.

Your pussy is responding to my mouth by excreting more of your syrupy juices. Not getting enough of you, my tongue searches for the source and enters your sweet folds, sliding my tongue inside of you. I can feel your pussy welcome my arrival by milking my tongue, enveloping it completely, inviting me deeper inside of you. Your body, like Mt. Vesuvius, is ready to erupt again as your body shudders with such wondrous delight.