Our First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of our bodies recalling this wonderful feeling of being inside each other, the pure lust takes over as I withdraw quickly, all but the very tip of my cock leaving you, only to ram it hard inside again, touching you again so deep. The fury of fucking you increases with each long, hard thrust as our bodies just let go of all our inhibitions and writhe together on the bed. With the bed springs responding underneath us, your ass rises and falls to meet each of my thrusts, my cock like a piston, pumping and pumping inside of you.

The sweet friction of my cock and the wet warmth of your soft folds creates a heat unknown to either of us. I fuck you harder and faster, my balls slapping up underneath you, our hips grinding together. Slamming into you harder and harder, a delicious thought enters my mind. How I would love to take you from behind right now. Holding onto your hips and spreading them wide apart, allowing me even deeper access to your inner sanctuary.

Slowing down to tell you this, you accept my suggestion and turn over onto your stomach, my cock still buried inside of you, never losing that connection. Propping yourself up on your hands and knees with my help, I situate myself behind you on the bed, my hands roaming your back and ass.

And then, with one quick motion, I slap my hand down on your ass and pick up right where we left off but a few seconds earlier, slamming deep inside of you, speedily finding the rhythm we just abandoned in order to change positions. My hands indeed reach out to either side of your ass, spreading your cheeks apart in order to open yourself up more to me, my cock touching the innermost part of you. Your hips slam back hard against me now, your breasts swaying underneath in response to the sweet motions we are both experiencing. Like a well-oiled machine, our bodies come together in unison, the same quick tempo, leading us further along that road towards ecstasy. The unbridled passion and lust still swell within us, holding out to fuck you longer and harder.

Another naughty idea enters my mind now as I reach down with one hand and pick up the vibrator. Never compromising our rhythm, I turn the vibrator on slow and move it up towards your tight little bud, your sweet ass looking so beautiful at this moment. My cock slamming hard inside of you, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, I rest the vibrator down against your asshole. The new feeling of this throbbing toy against you coupled with the long strokes of my rock hard cock are sending you once more to that sweet cloud of rapture and release as you feel your body tensing up again.

Your muscles clamp down tight around me, choking my cock, milking me further, as I feel your orgasm explode inside of you, actually feeling your muscles contracting around me, feeling your juices flowing over me. Knowing you are at your pinnacle, I let myself go, spending myself deep inside of you, flooding your canal with my seed, bursting wide open and filling you up with all of me.

Pulling your hips back against me, my cock is now buried so very deep inside of you. I turn off the vibrator and drop it back down to the bed as my hands now softly caress your ass and back, massaging your spine and back muscles. Both of us coming back down, the glory of the moment still lingering, I lean over you and place loving kisses on your back, my hands tenderly rubbing against you, my cock just now beginning to lose its contact with you as it slides out of you.

Exhausted, we both crash down on the bed beside each other, and rest in each other's arms. Our breathing slowly returning to normal, the moment slowly passing, but at the same time recorded in our memories to last a lifetime. For yet another time this evening we have shared something purely our own, a pleasure produced by us alone. And right now, there are no words to express that, only the sweet sound of the silence and the beating of our two hearts.

And at this very moment, right here, right now, it seems like everything in our own private paradise is as it should be. No worries, no cares; just you and me, enjoying each other, inside of one another.

Chapter Seven – A Memorable Morning

Falling asleep in your arms is one of the things I have been looking forward to about tonight. Kissing you and making love to you have been equally as pleasurable as the feeling I have knowing you are right there by my side, drifting off into our dreams, meeting each other there and experiencing this evening all over again as it plays sweetly through our minds. My dreams are of you, of the pleasure we have shared already, and of the pleasure we have yet to discover.

With a smile on your face and a relaxation in your bones unlike any you can remember in recent times, you are sweetly awakened by the soft daylight encroaching into our suite from the small cracks in the drawn curtains. Stretching like a pussycat after a long, peaceful nap, you roll over and see me still fast asleep beside you on the bed. Laying there on your side, you watch me, my face placed gently in my folded hands atop my pillow. Pulling the top sheet down lower, you see my flaccid cock there, resting peacefully after an evening of such intense, incredible passion.

Watching me sleep, you smile and reach out to caress my cheek. Your hand gently strokes my head, as my body responds with a smile and a soft sigh. Deep within my slumber I know you are there, reaching out to me, calling me back to you. Your hand now begins a journey down along my body, delicately raking your fingernails across chest, lightly stroking my chest, continuing further down my flesh. Reaching my penis, you cup it in your hands, feeling its warmth, sensing the new life being generated within it, the blood quickening to fill it back up and respond to your touch.

Your eyes become fixated on how reactive my body is to your touch as it takes but a few, short moments for my erection to be complete, your fingertips slowly sliding up and down the length of my hard cock. The heat has returned to your loins as you adjust yourself on the bed, your mouth just inches away from my throbbing prick. You quickly glance up to see me still lying there asleep, my chest heaving gently, my dreams seemingly a million miles away.

This loving scene before you, you decide to awake me from my slumber. Your lips reach out for my cock, and upon finding the head, you kiss it gently, slowly, affectionately. Your kiss lingers for a moment, and then it moves over just a bit to kiss new area, kissing me sweetly, your soft fingertips holding me at the base, your warm breath blowing lightly across my skin. You take your time, what seems like hours, in order to pamper my penis with tender kisses. All the while, I can feel myself being invited back to our private paradise. My body relaxes fully, and I begin to stir in my sleep, soft sighs escaping my lips.

Upon notice that you have completely covered my penis with kisses, you move down and pay the same attention to my balls, lightly caressing and kissing them. Once you have made your rounds down there, you trail back up along my shaft with your tongue, lightly dancing about my flesh and reaching the tip of my cock. And with one smooth motion, you open your lips as your mouth reaches the pinnacle and you lower your mouth down, my spear piercing your throat, your body consuming me whole again.

At the sensation of being enveloped by your moist mouth, my eyes begin to flutter and I awake to what has to be the most incredible pleasure known. I look down to see your head slowly rising and falling on my steel pole. I can feel your lips caressing my flesh, your tongue working its sweet magic. Your hands have found out the inside of my thighs and are lightly massaging my skin.

My hands slowly journey down my own body towards your head, and I gently run my fingers through your hair, announcing to you that I am indeed awake and enjoying your sweet idea of a good morning kiss. A few more minutes of this attention, my hands encourage you to climb my body up towards me so that we can both feast on each other's body and benefit from this new love session. Bringing your mouth up and off of me with a slight popping noise, you eagerly climb my body, your now-soaked pussy searching out my cock. Your hand reaches down to grab my erection and you guide yourself down onto it, feeling me disappear so easily inside your warmth. The fit is like a glove, tight and yet perfect. The passion within us is awakened again, and our bodies, freshly re-energized, begin to answer that call.

With my cock buried deep inside of you, you lean forward towards me and kiss me hard. Our rhythm starts out clumsy but as with the other times last night we begin to match each other's strides perfectly in no time, our bodies joining together again, thrusting forward towards that sweet goal of flooding each other with our desires and satisfaction. While our mouths explore each other for the first time this morning, my hands reach out to your waist and your back.

Enjoying the feel of each other again, one last time before the morning separates us, your body slides up and down and to and fro against mine. Your legs are straddled on either side of me while my hands have reached around to your ass, spreading it wide to allow my cock to slide even deeper inside of you. Your hands steady yourself on my chest, feeling me deep inside of you, yearning to archive these sensations so you recall them at whim when we are no longer together.

Several more moments pass, as our slow and deep thrusts give way to faster, harder pumping. Like a piston, my cock jerks inside of you, heating you up, lubricated by your flowing juices, boiling up within you, the sure sign of another impending orgasm. Our bodies take longer to reach that climax than before, after we have already spent ourselves so many times this evening. But it is the sweetness of our bodies entangled on the bed, your eyes gazing into mine which makes this moment the one we will most definitely remember. It is the passion in our eyes and the desire in our bodies that sends us both over the edge.

Your grip tightens upon my chest, your hands grabbing my pecks and holding onto them as your entire body tenses up one final time, your mouth letting out a long, involuntary moan. Upon feeling your muscles tighten around my cock, I hold back no longer and flood your canal with as much of me as I can. I cum long and hard and I feel like my entire body is melting away inside of you. Our bodies exploding yet again together, our climaxes occurring right on top of each other. And as the last wave washes over you, you collapse against me, with my cock still buried inside of you, your body rising and falling gently against my chest which is breathing heavily now.

After a few moments to recover, we reposition ourselves on the bed in a now-familiar position with your head upon my chest, my fingers running through your hair, gently massaging your scalp. A knock at the door startles you momentarily, but I simply kiss your forehead and get up, putting on my boxers and going out into the main hall to answer it. On my way out of the bedroom, I close our door slightly to give you some privacy.

You can overhear me talking with someone and can only think that I have ordered room service, a thought that is confirmed by my return to you with a cup of coffee as you like it. "Good morning, my sweet," are the first words of the morning, aside from our excited moans and whisperings of anticipation and pleasure. Taking you by the hand, I lead you back out to the living room area, where you see a spread of fresh fruits, eggs, breads, juices, coffee and tea. I mention that I didn't know what you like so I got a selection.

Turning towards me, you wrap your naked body against me and reach up to bring my head down to you. Our lips meet again, our mouths open, and our tongues dance that magical tango that, by now, we know so well. The kiss becomes a combination of gratitude, satisfaction, and longing. The gratitude is for all that has transpired, for an evening of near-perfection, and for all the pampering that we have given each other. The satisfaction is for the pleasure and release we have shared. And the longing is a look towards the future and our next time together.

Slowly and reluctantly we break off our kiss and one of us notices the time. It is nearly time to end the evening. And so after picking at a few of the breakfast foods on the table, you make your way to the bathroom and begin to run the shower.

As you enter the shower with me behind you, I can only look at you and smile. What a wonderful adventure this has been, our first night together. It has been every bit the fantasy that I thought it would be, and from the smile you give me in return, I take it you feel the same way. I can only think of how we would top this evening, but I am so eager to try.

Joining you in the shower, instinctively we begin to wash each other. The warm water and soap feeling so welcome against our skin after an evening of love making. As you wash my back and chest and privates, you take care to lather up every spot of flesh. And when it is my time, I do exactly the same. Too tired to provoke anything truly sexual, we share a few passionate kisses, and I make sure to cover your entire body with soft caresses and gentle kisses after I have washed away the soap.

Bending over for me, I wash your hair for you. My fingertips move through your hair, massaging your scalp and working in the shampoo. Your body relaxes even further at this new pampering, feeling my glide through your hair. How you have longed to have someone do this for you, to pay attention to the details of each strand of hair, lathering it up and then rinsing it clean. Taking your bottle of conditioner, I repeat the motions, taking my time, massaging your scalp and running my fingers through your hair more than I should, but also ensuring that you enjoy the additional pampering.

Finally, after completing our washing, we stand there underneath the warm shower, holding each other for a few minutes and simply enjoying each other. The night has passed, but the feelings that we have experienced together are still so very much a part of the moment. They are what we will take away and what we will bring back to each other the next time.

After the shower, we get dressed again and we begin to pack up our thighs from the evening before and this morning. A silence has come over the room as we know these are the final moments of our time together for now. And while there will be more, this was our first night. It is special if for no other reason than that. But at the same time, it is special for so many other reasons as well.

Giving the room one last look over, I ask you to join me on the sofa again. As you sit down next to me, I take your hand in mine, kiss the back of it, and tell you that I have one more surprise for you. A soft smile comes over your face and you get that look in your eyes of "you shouldn't have done that".

Reaching underneath the sofa, I pull out a small box, wrapped in the same silver wrapping and with a similar navy box as the vibrator which brought you so much pleasure. I give the present to you and you eagerly open the gift. Pulling the wrapping off and opening the lid of the box, you see a small book, bound by ribbon with a handmade cover and a compact disc. Picking the book up, you open the cover and look at the first page. The title of the story is, "Our First Night".

I whisper to you that it is the story of us and our first night together. I tell you that while it may be different than what our first night has been, it embodies the passion and desire and emotions that we have shared during our first night together. It is written for you. It is ours.

Furthermore, I tell you that the compact disc is an audio recording of the story that I made for you. It is my voice reading the story to you. In case I cannot be with you online or over the phone or in person, I wanted you to have me there anytime you desired me. Between the book and CD and vibrator, I tell you that I think you will be able to enjoy me all over again.

You throw your arms around me and pull my head down to yours, kissing me hard and long. Your hands reach around my shoulders and pull me closer and closer to you. You embrace me with all the passion that has made up our evening, the emotions welling up inside of you. Your mouth is open for me and you breathe the sweetest sensations into my body with your kiss. It says everything that our hearts and bodies are feeling at this moment. In a word, it says, "thanks."

And after the kiss, you take my hand in yours again, kiss the back of it. You slowly get up from the sofa, and with no words, you pick up your bag, turn towards the hallway and leave the room. Our first night has now truly ended.

After a few moments, I lean back against the sofa and smile. It was just last night that I sat in this exact position awaiting your arrival. It was just last night that I sat here full of such hope and anticipation, my thoughts totally consumed by you. And now, sitting here on the sofa, my thoughts are once again of you, and I am already anticipating your return to me.