Our First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue escapes the tight confines of your pussy only to make its way back up to your eager clit, loving it again, moving speedily back and forth across it. Meanwhile my fingers have discovered your erect nipples, reaching out to me to be caressed and played with. Taking them between my forefinger and thumb, I give them the attention they have been yearning for, pinching them slightly and turning them, tugging on them and tweaking them. My hands grope at your breasts with the same heat as my mouth is attacking your pussy.

With every lick and kiss of your pussy and each fingering of your breasts, you continue to climb nearer to your climax. So very close now, you reach down to my hands and press them hard against your chest, your legs clamp tight around my body forcing me closer to you. Your entire body tenses up, feeling the first wave crash hard, drenching me with your delight, wave after wave following. My mouth continues to search your pussy, my actions more tender and soft as the tide drifts away and the last wave of your climax meets the shore of our paradise and dissolves.

Your hands release mine from your breast and they lightly make a path down along your body, ever gently caressing your skin. My tongue makes one final passage up your warm, wet slit, finds your now-satisfied clit, kisses it sweetly, and then rises with my head up and off of you. Climbing the bed and laying down next to you, I pull your body over to mine and hold you there against my chest, feeling your warmth against me. Your breathing returns to normal, your eyes open and meet mine in a long, silent note of thanks. Softly you kiss my chest and both of us find another kind of ecstasy in the simple act of holding each other.

Chapter Four – A Luxurious Lather

The evening is still so very young and we have already spent ourselves twice. Laying here on the bed with your head against my chest feels so comfortable and so familiar. And to think, this is still only the beginning. I have a few other surprises for tonight and I know we have many more things left to explore together.

First things first, I ask if you would like to relax a little more and pamper ourselves a little bit. Inquiring what I have in mind, I kiss your forehead, and tell you that the bath tub is sized for two people and that I have been dreaming about taking a nice, luxurious bubble bath with you, soaking away our stress, and preparing ourselves for even more pleasure.

Accepting my idea with a small kiss on my chest, we both rise from the bed, and make our way towards the bathroom. I trail slightly behind you after collecting the champagne flutes and the now lukewarm bottle of champagne. As I follow you, I take you in, staring at your beautiful body from behind. I think to myself, "Absolutely gorgeous." The fine curves of each of your legs, meeting together in a sweet embrace of flesh around your hips and ass. The outline of your back, your sweet spine, the way your hair falls lightly upon your shoulders and upper back. My body is beginning to tingle again at the very recent memory of feeling you beside me and enjoying the taste and softness of your skin.

Before joining you in the bathroom, I go to the refrigerator, deposit the first champagne bottle in the waste bin and retrieve another from the refrigerator. Walking into the bathroom, I see you leaned over the edge of the tub, turning the knobs and allowing the warm water to fill the basin. How I wish my hands were free right now to grab out to your hips and pull you back against me. I think by know you've figured out my passion for touching you, for feeling your skin against mine, for kissing you, and for licking you. And if you have not figured out that part of the mystery yet, then this evening will continue to play witness to that fact.

Turning around slightly, you notice me standing behind you and meet my smile with one of your own. Your eyes then trail further down my body, taking it in as well, finding my love dart already coming back to life, still full of blood, glistening from the sticky remains of your saliva mixed with my semen. Your gaze takes over you and another lust rush soars through you. It has been a long time since you have felt this constant yearning for pleasure, a hunger that is never satisfied, and while it is still so new and a little uncertain, it is so very welcome.

The popping of the cork from the champagne bottle brings you back from your thoughts momentarily. Seeing the bottle in my hand and the fragrant gases escaping from the opening, you think back quickly to the sweet satisfaction the cold bottle gave you. And the blindfold, such a delicious treat. But of course, my mouth is what still has you tingling all over and wanting more.

As you turn back to the tub and tend to your duty of filling it with warm water and soapy bubbles, I pour us both another glass of champagne and offer you the flute. The combination of pleasure and further anticipation coupled with the champagne is causing a light intoxication in both of us. This evening still is like a dream, both of us walking through it hand in hand, living out our most sensuous fantasies. After our first sip, I lower my mouth to yours, place another kiss upon your sweet lips and then glance towards the bath tub.

The large basin is nearly half-filled with water and bubbles. It is just about ready for us to enter into it and sink away together. With another gaze at each other, I hold out my hand to help balance you as you step into the tub, feeling the warmth against your feet and calves. Following your lead, I enter the tub with you and we both arrange ourselves in the water, sitting down in the tub with you lying between my spread legs. Leaning back against me, you feel the hairs of my chest pressed against your back, the warmth of the water caressing your lower body, the warmth of my chest and arms caressing your upper body. And with my mouth barely an inch or so away from your sweet skin, I search it out with my lips, placing a few light kisses upon your shoulder and neck.

And there we lay together in the warm bubble bath, feeling the water wash over us, partially submerged within its cleansing and relaxing depths, and it is there when you turn your head towards mine and meet my lips with a sweet kiss, our tongues searching each other, our lungs breathing in the other's essence. A pure kiss, filled with gratitude towards the experiences we have already shared, anticipation towards the night which still lays ahead of us.

Lowering our glasses on the edge of the tub, our lips are joined by roaming hands, sliding easily over our wet bodies, exploring each other and holding the other closer and closer. Our blood begins to boil again, the heat rising within us. Your hand steals away down my stomach and finds my erect penis there bobbing to and fro in the simulated undercurrent. Grasping my cock, you slowly massage it up and down, your silky, soapy fingers gliding easily over my most sensitive skin.

My lips massage your upper and lower lip separately, our tongues lashing out now at each other, our mouths once again finding that rhythm all our own, so comfortable to both of us, yet still so mysterious and new. My hands reach out to your breasts, cupping them again and massaging them. I take your hard nipples between my fingers to pinch and tweak them. The familiarity of my hands upon your body does not stop it from responding as if every touch is the first, capable of sending such waves of pleasure throughout your body.

And after a few more minutes of this hot and steamy embrace, we bring each other back down, content for now to keep the passion and lust alive, to allow the intoxication of the alcohol to settle in and for our bodies to renew themselves for what is sure to be a night of the sweetest passion and pleasure.

Holding you there in the bath tub, with my arms wrapped tight around you, pulling you back against me, I begin to whisper to you. You close your eyes in order to concentrate on my soft voice, reminiscent of the many evenings spent on the phone, masturbating to the sound of my voice unfolding such delicious stories conjured up just for you and I. As I whisper to you, I remind you of the way we felt when inside each other for the first time tonight. How incredible you looked both in and out of your dress. I tell you how soft and smooth your skin felt at my touch, how sweet and scrumptious your skin tasted, and how incredible your mouth felt tasting me.

My words are like an aphrodisiac to you. Your body begins to slip further away into this private paradise we have created for each other. My words whispered in your ear become more descriptive, beginning to reveal more of what I have in store for you tonight. As my words tell you of such sweet pleasure, my hands begin to gently roam your body again.

I then reveal the next fantasy of yours that I want to fulfill. I ask you, with your eyes closed and your body so tense with expectation, whether you are ready for me to shave your pussy as you have always wanted. Your eyes open quickly, your mind straining to recall what I just said. Did he really tell me he wanted to shave me? You ask yourself. Your body is suddenly confused. The dream of this moment has been so strong in your psyche that you cannot actually believe the offer has been made. The decision is yours. And while the mere thought of having this kind of fulfillment is enough to send you over the edge, your cooler side is telling you to wait until you are fully ready to enjoy me.

With your two sides battling it out, I sense your hesitation and tell you that it is okay if you want to wait. At that, your body begins to respond for you, scooting back against my cock in the tub, rubbing it against your firm ass cheeks, your hands reaching out to mine, taking one of them and bringing it down towards your pussy. And as if my hand were a razor, you bring my finger from the top of your pubic hair, down along your hairline in one stroke, bring it back up to the top and repeat the action.

And with that silent response, the journey towards ecstasy will continue. The scene will be set for us to fulfill yet another fantasy of yours. To take such care of you, to have you instill such trust, and most importantly of all, to give you such incredible pleasure as you have not known. That is what is in store for both of us.

At the sudden knowledge that your body has answered positively, your mind is finally convinced that this is truly what you want, you turn around again and lock your lips to mine, another heated embrace taking shape. This time though your hands ask me to move up to the edge of the hot tub, out of the water. Your body is now overcome with such pure lust, you wait until my cock just barely surfaces, and then you wrap your fist around it, and with one long motion, pull your skin hard from the base to the tip, wiping off as much of the soapy water as possible.

Once your hand was made its full stroke, you replace it with your mouth, now so hot to taste me again and thank me for feeding your desires the way I have. Your hungry mouth devours me, taking me deep inside of you, hard against the back of your throat, tasting me, smelling the sweet fragrance of my skin and the soapy water. Your tongue darts back and forth against my underside.

Your one hand holds my cock in place at the base, your other hand lightly caressing the inside of my thighs and playing tenderly with my hanging sack. Your fingertips stroke my skin, searching underneath me to that ever-tender spot between my scrotum and asshole. Your mouth continuing to suck on me, swallowing my spear hard, consumed with your passion, your long, slender index finger reaches out to my tiny, tight bud, plays with it softly, and then slowly inches inside my ass.

A feeling of unique pleasure I have never felt before overcomes me as I feel your finger slide inside of me, massaging my insides, and your mouth now beginning to slow down its pace, finding a rhythm that matches my breathing. My hands are holding out to either side of the slippery porcelain, trying to maintain our balance as you continue to feat upon me, exploring me with your mouth, your lips, and your tongue. Your finger doing things to me I have never felt before, sliding in and out so easily with the lubrication of the soapy water.

My hips begin to gyrate back and forth, searching out your rhythm, finding it and meeting your long pumping movements, all the way inside your warm, welcoming mouth, and then all the way out, ending with a full kiss on the head of my cock. Long, deep, slow bobs of your head begin to help me reach my peak. The build-up inside me is tremendous, the anticipation ready to explode for you.

Your finger can sense my muscles tightening, your mouth milking my cock, you slow down your rhythm further, allowing me to feel your lips fully against my cock, your tongue hungry to taste me, my ass feeling every inch of your finger as you slide in and out of me. And as your mouth descends on me again, I let go a furious moan, my body tenses up tightly, and I cum hard in your mouth, my pleasure spilling forth and filling you up.

Hungrily taking me inside of you, the warmth consuming you, your mouth relaxes slightly and you begin to slowly ease off of me, licking me clean, running your tongue over your lips so as to not deprive yourself of any of your reward. Your finger slowly slides out of me, a little play with the entrance of my tiny bud as you exit it, and we slide back down into the water again, taking on our now-customary position of you laying between my legs, your back pressed up against my chest.

Holding you there a few more minutes, just basking in this latest release, I gently kiss your earlobe and whisper, "Thank you. And, are you ready for me now?"

Chapter Five – A Sensuous Shave

Without any further hesitation, you kiss my cheek and rise to get out of the bathtub. Your body again glistening with water, the candlelight dancing off your body, you are breathtaking. While I recover from your latest gift of pleasure, I get up slowly from the relaxing bath, step out of the tub after you, and reach for a towel.

Drying each other off a bit, I relay to you that I want you to go into the bedroom ahead of me and lay down on the bed. As you leave the bathroom and head off to towards the scene of our next fantasy, I dry myself off and gather some supplies. I reach for an extra towel, a dry washcloth, some shaving cream, and a fresh razor. I further take a small bowl I brought and fill it with lukewarm water.

My arms full of the instruments, I head back to the bed room where I find you awaiting me on the bed. Looking at me hold the razor and bowl and shaving cream, another jolt of energy and excitement shoots throughout your body. You never thought this would come to pass that a man would actually fulfill this sweet fantasy of yours. The care and time and devotion it would take to make you feel this relaxed and to actually give you this satisfaction have always seemed fictional. And now, here we are, about to embark on another part of our journey, and it is about to happen. Your desires continue to be satiated. Your fantasies continue to come true.

Walking next to you, I place everything in my hands at the side of the bed on the floor. I then lay down on the bed next to you and ease my mouth down to your shoulder and kiss it gently, tracing a line up along your collar bone, up your neck, over your cheek, finding your lips and embracing you sweetly. Our kisses have grown more passionate and sensuous, with more warmth than heat; our tongues have basked in the comfort of knowing each other, talking like two old friends, licking each other tenderly.

Breaking off this short kiss, I lean over you and begin to re-apply the blindfold. I whisper to you that I want you to feel this happening to you and not simply see it. Before I lower the blindfold all the way down over your eyes, I tell you to take one last look at the small patch of hair atop your pussy. You look down and see it slightly matted by the bath's water as well as your own moistness. Briefly you try to picture what it will look like in a few minutes, but the idea is purged from your head quickly as the blindfold is lowered down completely, fit snug around your head.

You now know it is your sense of touch and sound that will help you experience this erotic scene. Your head fills with such images of me kneeling down in front of you, your legs spread wide, the shaving cream, the warm water. These thoughts dance about your head, turning you on further, feeling your body tensing at just the thought of this fantasy actually being played out. It still seems so foreign to you, but at the same time, so very close to reality.

Before I slide back down to begin our newest session, I take both of your hands and slowly bring them up over your head, and when they meet, I take both of your hands in one, hold them there, and reach over to the side for something else I have planned. Pulling out a pair of leather restraints, I affix them to your wrists, whispering to you to trust me and I will take you places you have never been. As the restraints clamp down around your wrists, you realize the insides are lined with some kind of soft, plush fur, making the restriction of your movements less hurting, actually enhancing the incredible anticipation which is, by now, consuming your entire body.

Moving up towards the head board, I hook a small rope to a loop on the restraints and feed it through the frame of the head board, securing it in place and asking you softly if you can move. After signaling you cannot, demonstrating it for me by wriggling your hands around unsuccessfully, I kneel up on the bed and take you in. Your hands held down by the restraints, your eyes covered by the blindfold, you look positively delicious. A slight grin is developing on your face as you allow yourself to feel more at ease with this new, semi-strange situation. Your thoughts once again conflicted as to whether you should relax and go with it, or plead to be let go. Your first thought overcomes the second, your grin widens further, and you whisper that you are so ready for me.

At that, I slide down your body and position myself between your legs. I slowly slide one hand under your ass and pull it up off the bed, sliding the towel underneath you. Wanting to keep things neat and tidy, the towel tells you that this will be not only a very erotic experience because of the sensuality of it, but a very tender one because of the precision and care I will take it doing it full and doing it right. With the towel spread out underneath you, I lower your ass back down to it and begin to arrange the other instruments next to me on the bed.

Taking both my hands, I place each on the inside of either thigh and slowly spread them wide. I tell you to hold them there so I have full access to take care of the job completely. With each word and with each touch, you slip further and further away into this dream of ours. You can glimpse me there in front of you, carefully inspecting each of the tools, spreading them out on the bed, and preparing to shave that sweet, eager pussy of yours.

I hold the bowl of warm water in one hand and lightly dip my other hand into it, cupping some water and moving it over to your body, atop your clit. I then allow the water to run down over my hand and onto your clit, the rush of water and its warmth sending another bolt of lightning through your veins. This is it. The first direct action towards this heavenly experience of having a man take care of you and pamper you to the limits of your imagination. This is merely the first step towards that paradise you have only conjured in your dreams.

The sound of the shaving cream canister being shaken brings you back from that thought. After a few seconds, the distinct sound of shaving cream being discharged onto my open palm is heard. The next sensation you feel is the cool shaving cream matting around your pubic hair, my fingertips massaging it into your skin, covering the entire area. My fingers help spread some of the shaving cream down along either side of your tender slit, meticulously coating every spot which has even one hair stemming up from it.