Our First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take my time. My eyes inspect my work, gazing back and forth across you. As I silently nod my approval, I lower my mouth to your left thigh, kiss it softly and blow a warm breeze down over your skin. Your body jumps at this new touch, and then settles back down. I whisper to you whether you are ready for me. Your reply is a sigh and a very quiet, "Yes."

With that, I take the razor in one hand, dip it into the warm water, and bring it up to the top of your pubic area. The first touch of the sharp razor against your skin causes you to stir yet again. Trying hard not to move too much, your hands try to pull down from the headboard and are held fast by the restraints. You are trapped, forced so deliciously to absorb your own anticipation and pleasure and keep it inside. There is no means of letting it out. Your soft sighs and moans are the only form of expression you are able to give off.

Of course, at this point, with the razor taking a few more strokes, interrupted only by the splash of the razor into the warm water, you can feel the smooth silkiness of your skin. You can also feel your own wetness mixing with the water as it runs down your slit, over your puckered ass and onto the towel beneath you. The sensation of the water flowing past your ass is another new one. With the blindfold in place you can feel everything that is happening. The blade of the razor cuts through the hair, the plastic edge of the razor rubbing up against your skin. You can feel the shaving cream tingle your skin in the places I have yet to shave.

As I clear the patch of hair above your pussy, I begin to work my way down along either side of your long, tender crack. With this change of location, my free hand now begins to join in. Here is where it becomes increasingly important to take extra special care of you. To spread your lips as needed to protect your most sensitive areas, and to ensure all the hairs are removed properly.

This progress goes on for nearly twenty minutes. My dedication to making sure you are slick and smooth and completely free of hair is unlike any other you have ever witnessed. As I clear away one area, I cup more water and wash your skin off. This reveals whether any hairs remain. I slowly glide my fingertips over the same area, further ensuring you are shaved as close to your skin as possible.

With each passing minute and with each short, sensuous stroke of the razor, your body slips further and further into this sweet pleasure. My fingers dancing about your pussy, not with passion as they did earlier tonight, yet with the same deliberate thought of satisfying you fully. My actions are intentional, the motion of the razor, the assistance of my fingertips in moving your skin around as needed.

Your eyes are closed and yet you can see it all so clearly. You can feel my breath within inches of your body as my eyes glare upon you. You can feel my tender touch; you can almost feel how hard I am as I respond to pampering you. "Oh, how I do enjoy pampering you," I whisper. I want you to feel this fully, to revel in the moment, to be taken away by it.

And as I splash more water upon your pussy, clearing away as much of the cut hairs and spent cream as possible, I take the dry washcloth and blot up any remaining water, drying you off. Your pussy is now shaven clean and completely, not a trace of hair in sight. Your lips look so tender and puffed now, your clit and crack flushed with blood and glowing a deep red. Your entire body is excited beyond belief, and the focal point of that excitement is evident in your tender pussy, silently calling out to me.

I ever-so lightly run my fingertips over your clit, teasing it lightly, playing with it between my lips. I whisper to you while touching you that the job is near completion, that your pussy is so very bare and so incredibly beautiful. I tell you how appetizing it looks and ask if I can taste you. And before you can answer, I ask if you want to feel my mouth upon you, feel the coarse hairs of my five o'clock shadow against your freshly shaven pussy. With light moans, you whisper, "Yes, yes, yes."

But first, I have yet another surprise for you. I told you the job was only near completion, but not yet complete. Now that you have been shaven, your skin should be protected, covered with some form of lotion or liquid to keep the area moist, to prevent chapping or drying of the skin.

At that consideration, I pick up the bowl of strawberries which I snuck into the room earlier when I brought in the champagne. I take two of the strawberries and place them in my right palm, holding it directly over the top of your clit. The sweet aroma hits your nose, drifting there around your nostrils for a moment and then fading away. Your senses now heightened, you can only imagine what is to follow.

Then it happens. You hear my fist closing around the strawberries and you discern that the fruit is being squeezed in my hand. Less than a second later, you feel the first drop of strawberry juice falling down upon your clit, followed by more droplets, as if the heavens opened up and were raining down its ambrosia exclusively on that most tender part of your body. Wringing the last piece of juice from the crushed pulp in my hands, I remove my hand, and empty the fleshy tissue into the bowl. Taking a few more strawberries I continue the same act as before until your entire pussy is covered in sweet strawberry juice.

Cleaning up my hands with the soapy water I just shaved you with, I wipe them dry and turn my attention back towards you. By now, a fair amount of the syrupy juice has seeped down along your thighs and once again trickled down around your asshole. Squirming there slightly, you are still helpless to the slowly meandering juices and only consumed by the incredible, growing anticipation that is burning deep within you.

Just when you think you would not get the pleasure of my mouth, with one quick motion, I lower my mouth down to feast upon the appetizing image in front of me. My mouth clamps tight around your clit, the juices spread across my lips and nose as I bury my face against you. Grinding up against your body, your hips respond to my first licks and lashes, my tongue hungrily searching you out, tasting the sweetness of your succulent snatch mixed with the salivating strawberry juice. The warmth of my body against yours caused you to convulse with pleasure, the rippling effects searing through your body. Your legs thrust together and wrap tightly around my head. Your hips rise up off the bed, strangling me, presenting your body for me to attack and devour with my mouth.

You can feel the prickly hairs of my face lightly scratching the newly shaven areas surrounding your pussy and the tickling sends even more shivers throughout you. Lashing and licking, my tongue lapping up its reward, loving your pussy with all that I have in me. The very tip of my tongue flicked hard across your ever-excited clit, each tantric touch sending more electricity burning inside of you.

My mouth continues to consume your hot, boiling pussy. What seems like only a moment goes on for fifteen minutes. My mouth never slowly its pursuit, finding a rhythm and feeling your entire body climb aboard, my mouth like a locomotive taking us forward to that sweetest of destinations. I lick faster and harder against your clit, the last bit of strawberries all but gone, though the scent still lingers.

Your nostrils are full of the scent of sex and strawberries. Your eyes have been closed for so long even though your sight is restricted by the blindfold. Your hands now have reached out for the head board, holding on to it tightly, gripping it hard. At long last, you can feel the heat growing intensely, and your body lets loose its flood of furious delight, climaxing hard upon my mouth. The waves of ecstasy begin to ripple throughout you, my mouth never stopping, its hunger still not satiated.

Continuing to feast upon you for minutes beyond your orgasm, your body comes down slowly as my mouth adjusts its rhythm. My tempo is slowed, but my tongue still searches you out, licking and kissing you. Almost twenty minutes since my mouth first invaded your hot pussy, and almost an hour since I put the blindfold on you, I rise off you and find a place beside you on the bed. As if in slow motion, I remove the rope from your restraints and unhook the clasp that holds the two cuffs in place, followed by a slow removal of the blindfold.

With this newfound freedom it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust and for you to decide what to do with your hands. Then, making your decision, you lean over towards me, put your hands on my body, feeling my warmth for the first time in what seems like ages, and you plant the hottest, wettest kiss we have enjoyed yet. Your lips find mine; your tongue extends and licks them both, tasting the strawberries and yourself on them. The kiss lasts a few minutes in and of itself, our bodies once again melting away together.

Our hands caress each other skin and we lay back and just enjoy the lustful kiss. The kiss for you symbolizes your gratitude for helping you seek out your fantasy, explore it, and then satisfy it. For me, it is an extension of the pleasure we have already shared, and a hint of all that is still possible.

And as the minutes roll by and we wind down our kiss, you pull up off of me, sit up on the bed and investigate your freshly shaven pussy. Running your fingers over it gently, I sit up to watch this sensuous scene unfolding. Your fingers find it very sticky, the remnants of such sweet pleasure still evident. They glide over it, not finding as much as a single hair anywhere in the general area. Concluding your inspection, you turn to me, smile easily at me and whisper, "Thank you."

For now, your hunger is satiated. For now, we lie back down together and begin to drift off to sleep. For now, we can take comfort knowing that we have become familiar to each other, that we have revealed so much of each other, and that there is still several hours before we have to depart in the morning. And as you fall asleep in my arms, I glance over and notice the time is now well after 1:00 a.m. In a few hours, it will be daylight, symbolizing the end to a wondrous first night together.

And to think, I still have two more surprises to give to you. The only question left is how to introduce them.

Chapter Six – A Tempting Toy

Watching you sleep beside me, I cannot get over how beautiful you look laying here in my arms. Your hands are folded up, hugging the pillow while your body faces away from me. I can see every soft curve of your legs and thighs, your ass and lower back, on up to your shoulders and head. Your hair is lying softly against the back of your neck, seeming to float there like the wind. You are breathtaking.

The next present I wanted to give you tonight is a little different for me, and I know is different for you too. It is a toy and it centers on a sexual act that we have discussed before, but not really in these terms. It is something you have told me you didn't enjoy the first few times you tried it, but then you had a more patient lover take his time to give it to you right and you loved every minute of it.

I told you then as I am thinking now, I want to give you that satisfaction. I want you to be driven to the outer limits of your desires. I want you to experience such incredible emotions whirling throughout your body that you want to come back for more and more. I want us to bridge that gap and become familiar to each other, to know each other's desires, and to feed those desires.

My next task is to figure out the best way to awake you from your sleep. I see two options from where I am laying beside you: the first would be to move my hand down to your ass, caress it lightly, slowly making my way down to that sweet, wet crack, and then slowly finger your hungry pussy; the second would be to inch my way closer to you until our bodies are almost touching, your back to my chest, move your hair off your neck with my fingers, and slowly, sensuously kiss the back of your neck and your earlobes until you awaken. After a quick moment's thought, I elect the latter option and put my plan into action.

Trying to make as little noise and movements on the bed, I slide up next to you, my body holding the same line as yours, my semi-hard cock rubbing lightly up against your ass, while the soft hairs of my chest caressing your back. With one hand folded underneath me to support my body, I prop myself up a little bit and move my free hand to the back of your neck. Taking the hair covering my mouth's landing area; I move it gently over to one side, giving me unhindered access to your sweet skin.

Upon this inspection, my lips sink down towards your body, coming into contact with the area where your back meets your neck. A soft kiss announces my arrival and almost immediately you begin to stir. Slowly at first, still asleep, but with each subsequent kiss, your body begins to awaken from its peaceful slumber. My lips are lightly dancing about your neck, my mouth stealing away at your body in very deliberate actions. My warm breath is surging across your skin causing the hairs on the back of your neck to stand up in tribute to this sweet proclamation.

Moving my lips further up towards your ear lobe, I find that while you are beginning to awake, you are still in the middle of some fanciful dream, as demonstrated by the heavier sighs and the not-to-be-mistaken grin on your face. Your eyes closed, your body is in such ecstasy. And as I kiss your ears, I can only imagine what pleasant thoughts are dancing about your head.

With my lips continuing to pepper your ear with kisses, I introduce my tongue into the scenario. Your body writhes a little more freely now, a distinct moan fleeing your throat. As my tongue circles around your inner lobe, I feel your hips push back against me, the warmth of our most concentrated body parts nearing their union again.

With a very soft whisper, I call towards you in your dream, "Rise and shine, sexy! It's time for another present." And at the sweet sound of my soft, sexy voice, your eyes begin to open and your dreams are tucked away for another time. Coming back to our reality again, I feel your body respond more deliberately now. Your hips are now pushing back hard against me, held in place by the equal pressure of my hips pushing forward. Your free hand moves down along your body and reaches behind you to rub my warm flesh.

My mouth opens up and I begin to nibble on your ear a little, blending the light love bites with short licks and kisses from my tongue and lips. A few more moments later, after your body has awoken completely, you turn around to face me and our lips capture each other again. The ransom to be let go is a sweet, seductive embrace, with arms and fingers moving into position along each other's body. Our mouths and lips engaged in another heated negotiation.

The hostage crisis of our souls comes to a sweet end as we call a truce, one lasting kiss signaling the end of this erotic standoff. Our eyes opening and our bodies separating slightly, you smile at me, thanking me for waking you up. Your smile says to me that you are feeling so very comfortable, that you could stay like this forever. Just maybe we will.

In the meantime, I have another gift for you. Breaking off our mutual glance, I lean over to the night stand drawers, open one, and withdraw a small wrapped present. The wrapping is silver and the bow is navy blue. As I hand it to you, you smile back at me with that "you shouldn't have done this" look on your face. The candlelight in the room still sufficient to find your way, you look at the package and see that the wrapping job is precise; the bow is tied together perfectly. Great care has been taken with this as with everything tonight to make it that of which you have only dreamt.

Slipping your fingers under the bow, you pull it off the gift, followed next by the masking tape on either end of the wrapping. Your fingers work their magic to unwrap the gift. And as you expose the present itself, a look of shock and surprise washes over your face, a sexy grin slowly developing as well. The present you have just unwrapped is a thin, small cherry-colored vibrator. Your heart immediately sinks deep and your insides dampen at the thought of such possibilities for this.

I sit back patiently, allowing you time to inspect the package and open it up. Feeling its lightness in your palm, you softly caress it with your fingertips. Figuring out how to turn it on, you hold the vibrator and turn the base slowly, the insides coming to life, your fingers pulsate as it holds the vibrator. You adjust the speed, alternating between the slowest setting and the fastest setting. The feel of the vibrator becomes more familiar now, your mind still racing at just what might be in store for you with this new toy, this new friend of yours.

Leaning back towards you, I lower my hand to yours, and slowly take the vibrator from you and turn it off. Your head rises and our mouths once again lock together, another heated embrace ensuing, our bodies once more falling back into the state of lust and desire. Your moistness returns as your mind ponders the additional pleasure that is on its way. The kiss between our lips soon becomes a total body embrace, our limbs intertwined, feeling each other, melding into one together.

Laying you gradually back down on the bed, I leave your lips, only to begin tracing a line down your body. Stopping momentarily at your neck and chest, kissing your hard nipples, teasing them slightly with my tongue, I continue my journey south, peppering your belly with tender kisses.

As your legs open wide, inviting me towards them yet again, I allow my mouth to outline the perimeter of your heavenly pussy. My one hand brings the vibrator up to you while the other turns it on, setting the speed on slow. And as my warm breath and moist lips continue kissing your sweet, sensitive skin, I lower the pulsating toy down to your ready clit, making contact, and allowing you to feel the glorious sensations of a different kind of pleasure.

The vibrator against your clit brings you a new feeling, a coolness of the device followed by almost immediate warmth as your body slides away into the moment. Taking the tip of the vibrator, I slide it down your delicious crack, only to replace it with my mouth on your clit, once again licking and kissing and loving it completely. My tongue slicking and sliding all around as the vibrator completes its journey and finds its destination at the entrance to your tight, wet pussy.

With my mouth planted firmly on your clit, sucking on it and nursing it heartily, I ever so slowly slide the now-warm vibrator inside of you, only an inch at a time, pushing it in and then withdrawing it. The awareness of the having your pussy filled and the throbbing sensation working against your inner muscles is beginning to drive you crazy. It takes only a few minutes of playing with your new toy for you to become full of such a hunger for me that you haven't yet displayed.

At this realization that you need me inside of you now, you reach down your hands and take my head, gently pulling me up towards you. Your moaning now is momentarily stopped by your calling out for me to fuck you good and hard. You are ready for us to go over that edge again, plummeting towards another crashing climax together.

Withdrawing the toy that is now only a few inches inside of you, I lay it down on the bed next to us and pull my body up and on top of you. By now my cock is hard again, full of blood and so ready to be buried inside of you. The raw passion takes over and with my hands holding your legs apart, you reach down and guide my love dart inside of you, once again finding my home as I slide easily down your canal, your warmth contracting down upon me, squeezing my cock, loving me right back with your entire body.