The Teasepot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeats this two more times, at which point I can no longer control myself and grab for her. My plan was to flip her over and fuck her brains out, which to be honest would have been all of ten seconds in my current state. Instead she pulled a little harder on my balls and gave them a rough squeeze. That stopped me in my tracks. She playfully admonished me, "I warned you," and quickly hopped out of bed to grab her stockings off the floor and used them to tie my hands together and then to my headboard. I should have fought her off, but I was too busy kissing her breasts that were dangling in my face, so I didn't notice or care. Besides, bondage is a big turn on for me. Even though she was done she lingered for a bit, enjoying the attention I was lavishing on her nipples. Eventually her breasts pulled away and were replaced with her lips, but then those too leave me as she kisses her way down my body. Back between my legs she repeats her earlier routine, but this time I'm powerless to stop her from driving me crazy. The first time she stops I beg her to let me fuck her, the second I beg her to let me cum, after the third I simply beg her to stop and let me go as I'm on the verge of tears. Instead of starting again, she keeps the pressure on my balls, pulling them downward, and simply watches me, letting me calm down a bit. Finally, she lets go and climbs on top of me. Before I know it I'm inside of her and it feels like heaven.

I start to thrust but she simply lifts her body off, "Hold on a second. I'm going to untie your hands, but you have to promise me to lie still and try to hold back for as long as you can. I want to try and cum one more time, okay?" In my current state I'd promise her the world, so naturally I agree. As soon as they're free, my hands latch onto her breasts as she leans down and kisses me while slowly moving her hips up and down my shaft. Her motions vary from just riding the tip to sitting on me fully and grinding against me to everything in between, but one thing that doesn't change is her pace, it's agonizingly slow, but it enables me to last more than a few seconds. It's still a struggle and huge effort for me to hold back. Fortunately, it sounds like Katie is getting close. She quickens her pace and minutes later we both explode at the same time. As she dismounts and lies next to me, the last thing I remember before giving in to sleep is a kiss on the check as she says, "See, told you it would be worth the wait."

I awake the next morning to the sound of my shower running. A glance at the clock shows me it is way too early and then I remember it's still a weekday and Katie has to go to work. I hop out of bed, throw on my robe and whip up some juice, eggs, and toast while she's getting ready. Katie smiles as she walks into the kitchen to find breakfast waiting for her. Even after the shower, she's a bit of a mess wearing last night's clothes with no chance to freshen up her makeup, but she still looks beautiful. We agree last night was amazing and regret not doing it sooner. I ask her to dinner tonight, she quickly accepts and has to leave so she has a chance to run home before work. A long passionate goodbye kiss later and she's out the door, leaving me to absorb what just happened and what this could mean to my money making scheme. But first things first, more sleep.

A couple hours later I'm up and feeling refreshed. Better than that, I'm in a great mood. Not only are money problems a thing of the past, but I also just spent the night having incredible sex with an amazing woman. I take a quick peek in the teapot, and just as I expected I find several ten dollar bills. Just to further prove my theory, I rub my fingers across the teapot and think about last night and quickly take myself to the edge. Sure enough, a single dollar bill appears. I shrug my shoulders. Last night was totally worth a day's delay, I'll just need to be careful with timing when I see Katie. Although if last night was any indication, she might wind up helping more than she realizes. Maybe I should tell her? No, don't be ridiculous. For all I know last night was just a fling or a rebound or just finally scratching an itch from years of us flirting. I'll just keep it to myself and see how dinner goes. I do promise myself to not go home with her, no matter how tempted I am.

I spend the day preparing for dinner. I make reservations at a nice restaurant and go shopping for some new clothes after taking a cab to retrieve my car from the bar. While shopping I'm tempted to buy her jewelry or some other expensive gift, but realize I shouldn't be advertising my new found wealth since I have no intention of sharing its source. Hell, I still have to figure out how to get this by the IRS. Plus I don't want to buy Katie's affections anyway. After trading a few texts during the day I tell her I'll pick her up at seven. When I arrive we awkwardly kiss hello and the drive to the restaurant is pretty quiet. It's a little strange since we've known each other for a couple years and have even hung out together outside of work before and we've never had a lack of things to talk about. Then again, we've never had sex with each other before.

We finally arrive and are seated at the table, perusing the menus after I order us some wine. I'm about to talk about last night but she speaks up first, "So you never really told me what your new job is. Or did you get some huge inheritance or win the lottery and not want to tell anyone?" She seems a little more relaxed as she avoids the elephant in the room, but this is making me a little uncomfortable. I hate lying to her.

"No, it's like I told everyone last night. I'm going into business for myself. Freelancing, that sort of thing. Since I just turned 30 I didn't like where my career was taking me, so felt it was time for a change."

"Uh-huh, well you must have some sweet gigs lined up to afford a place like this. Hope you're not going overboard just to impress me. You really don't need to."

That seems like a good in, "Yeah about that, we should really talk about last night."

Katie quickly cuts me off, "Yeah, I know, don't worry about it. I figured it was just a one night thing since we won't be seeing each other anymore. Taking me to dinner is sweet, but you could have just told me over the phone."

It was my turn to cut her off, "What? No. Wait, you've got it all wrong. I didn't look at last night as a fling. I was hoping we could keep seeing each other. In fact I was worried you just wanted it to be..."

"Oh, no. I mean, yeah at first I figured what the hell let's just have some fun, but sure, I'd love to keep seeing you."

After that it's like we both woke up and fell back into our familiar ways, talking, laughing, and just enjoying each other's company. After a couple glasses of wine, we got flirtier and rehashed the night before. I finally had to ask, "So are you always so..."

Again she interrupted, "You mean am I always a cock teasing bitch?"

That caught me off guard and I couldn't conceal a loud laugh. "I was going to say aggressive, but yeah, let's go with that."

"Fair enough. Yes and no. I really enjoy dragging it out and turning a guy on so much he can't take it, but I usually ease into it or talk a little about it first. But last night, I just couldn't control myself. Maybe I was a but drunker than I thought, but I can't remember the last time I was that turned on. I couldn't help it. Besides, I don't think you minded too much."

I smile, because she's right but also because I know what really caused her to do it. "Well yeah, you got me there. I loved what you did, but if I wasn't tied down I would have attacked you."

"And that's why I tied you down," she winked to emphasize her point. "So does that mean you'll let me do that to you again?"

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot." And not just because of the teapot. Sure, that could be an added benefit, but what she did was incredible. It's similar to how I tease myself when I masturbate, only now I don't have to worry about giving in and ending it. It will be completely out of my hands, both literally and figuratively.

She smiled wide, "Good. But I should warn you, last night was nothing compared to what I could do to you. I'd be happy to spend the entire day with you tied up and just playing with you." She lowered her voice, "I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

Her talk was getting me excited, so before I could give in I said, "I'd like that, and this is going to sound strange, but maybe we should go on a few more dates before we do anything again. I know we already know each other pretty well from work, and last night was amazing, but I really like you and I want us to be more than just sex." God, I sound like an idiot, but I just want to get a handle on this teapot thing first. At least build up a decent savings before I lose control of timing my orgasms.

She looks a little disappointed, "I hate to admit it, but you're probably right. Okay, I'll go along under one condition. Neither one if us can have an orgasm until we both decide we're ready. Deal?"

I'm a little confused, "Why on earth do you want to do that?"

She just shrugs, "Because when we finally do it again we'll both be ready to explode and also I'm hoping it will speed things up a bit. What can I say, I'm an impatient woman."

I counter with an idea I'll live to regret, "Okay, deal, but only if we both swear the earliest we can give in is a week from this Saturday." That will give me more than enough time to cash in.

She laughs, "Oh man, you'll never make it, and I'll be miserable, but sure. But we can still make out, right?"

The next week seemed like the longest of my life. We did make out that night, and every other time we got together. When I wasn't with Katie I spent my time edging. At first I was just doing it to make money, but soon I got to the point where I was constantly horny and couldn't stop touching myself. And of course every night I was subjected to sexy dreams where I was teased but could never cum. The further I kept the teapot from my bed the less intense they were, but each night I didn't cum the more intense the dreams would get. My promise to Katie was the only thing preventing me from exploding all over the growing pile of money on my floor. Without having to take days off to "recharge" that pile was growing fast. I didn't even bother counting it, but I guessed there was between fifty and seventy-five thousand by now.

In between all of this I was really falling in love with Katie, and I was pretty certain she felt the same. We had fun together and just clicked. I don't know why we didn't do this a long time ago. When Friday arrived I couldn't wait to see her for our date. I was more than ready to give in that night and bang her brains out. She was coming over so I could make her dinner and watch a movie. I spent most of the day cleaning up and hiding the money, which gave me a small respite and chance to calm down a bit, even though my erection rarely faltered.

When the doorbell rang, I jumped to answer it. I opened the door and Katie was standing there dressed to kill with a tight fitting, short skirt and a low-cut top. We immediately latched on to each other and gave a passionate kiss hello. When we finally came up for air I asked, "Didn't we plan on staying in tonight? You're awfully dressed up, but you do look amazing!"

"Why thank you. Can't a lady just try and look nice for her fella?" she asked playfully. Obviously, she's trying to get me to give in. Fortunately, I have no pride or ego getting in the way and I'm more than happy to oblige. But first, we have dinner and talk for a bit, then we move to the living room and throw on a movie. No idea what it was because five minutes in we're making out on the couch like teenagers.

After a long time of kissing and groping, my cock was ready to burst out of my pants and I couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, I think we've waited long enough. Let's rip our clothes off and get in bed."

If my mind wasn't so overwhelmed with lust I might have noticed the mischievous look on her face as she said, "Oh god, I'd love that, but we can't. You said Saturday, so we'll just have to wait until tomorrow. It was your idea, remember?"

"I know, but it's almost midnight, so technically it'll be Saturday. And I'm still glad we held off, I've had a lot of fun with you the past week."

"You're right, and I did too, but a deal's a deal, so we'll just have to wait."

I started to get a little annoyed and didn't hide it well, "C'mon Katie, you're being ridiculous." If I could have heard myself I would have smacked me in the head for sounding like such a jerk, but I couldn't help it!

"Okay, I'll make you a deal. We can jump into bed right now, but we still can't have sex or cum until after midnight, and just to be safe you have to let me tie your hands again. Deal?" The entire time she was making this proposal she was rhythmically squeezing my cock through my pants, making me unable to do anything but agree to whatever she wanted. I agreed, but made her promise she'd let me cum at midnight. "Oh yeah, I swear you'll cum after midnight. It'll be a night you'll never forget! Let me just run out to my car, I brought an overnight bag just in case. Why don't you strip and hop in bed, I'll be right back."

Before I knew what was happening, she gave me a quick kiss and was off the couch and out the door. I still have enough sense to know I'm being set up, but I figured I can handle a couple more hours of teasing. She promised me an orgasm at midnight and if it's anywhere near like last week it will be worth it. So I took off my clothes and got into bed. A few minutes later I heard the front door and she called out to me, "Now close your eyes until I say, okay?"

Now what is she up to? "Okay, they're closed."

I can hear her enter the room, set something down and rustle through what I assume is her bag. "Now keep them closed." I feel her take my hand and put something around my wrist and then the she does the same with the other. Not sure what it is, but it feels like a wide bracelet. She then takes my hands and puts them together and raises them above my head. I assume she's tying them to my headboard, same as last week. "There, that should be a little more comfortable and secure than my stockings. Can you get free?"

I frown and struggle for a bit, "Nope. Can I open my eyes now?"

She gives my cock a few more squeezes, "Just another minute." She lets go and I can hear her changing clothes. Finally, she says, "Alright, open them." I do and am treated to a wonderful vision. Katie is standing close to me wearing lingerie. A corset that is pushing up her ample breasts nicely, with her shapely legs encased in stockings that are held up with a garter belt. My cock jumps at the sight. "So, do you like?"

I grin and nod, "Wow, yeah. If I wasn't tied down I'd be all over you."

"And that's why you're tied down." She then got into bed and climbed on top of me, letting me feel her silky legs and lacy top all over my body, rubbing up and down while we kiss. Soon she left my face and started raining kisses down my chest and stomach until she reached my cock. I glanced over at my alarm clock, 10:30. Just an hour and a half. It will be exquisite torture, but I can handle it. She spends that time playing with my penis. First she takes me all the way into her mouth, bobbing up and down. This has the effect of taking me quickly to the edge, so she changes up to licking it all over. Then she switches to stroking, then gentle touches. It doesn't take long for me to start begging her to give in and let me cum. When my begging gets to be too much, she slides back up my body and starts kissing me again just to shut me up and also to give my cock a slight break so she can go back for more, which she soon does.

This cycle repeats over and over until finally I notice it's after midnight. "Oh god, Katie, it's midnight. You promised, please Katie, you promised to make me cum, please!"

"Oh good, I'm so fucking horny!" Before I knew what was happening she removed her panties and positioned herself over my head and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I wasn't in much of a position to argue, so I went to work sucking and licking. It wasn't long before she was cumming on my face, but one wasn't enough for her as she didn't budge from her position, so I didn't stop. It took a little longer, but she came a second time and then slid off my face so she was laying on top of me again, kissing me and tasting her own juices. "Jesus, I needed that! I can't remember the last time I went that long without an orgasm. Whose stupid idea was that, anyway?"

We laughed a little, "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, so my turn? You promised me an orgasm at midnight, remember?"

"Oh you poor thing. I promised you an orgasm after midnight. I never said how soon after."

I could feel the color drain from my face as I realized the trap she set for me. "Oh god, no Katie, you can't be serious."

She smiled sweetly, "Just consider this payback for making me wait so long to have you again." I started begging profusely to have mercy, to untie me, to do anything other than tease me. She quickly tired of it, grabbed her panties from the floor and shoved them into my mouth. She was then back to her earlier game, but since I could no longer beg she never gave me a break. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how much money is accumulating in the teapot right now, but the forefront just had one thought and that was if I don't cum soon I'm going to die! At some point a week later, or maybe it was an hour, who knows? I could no longer focus on the clock. She stopped and made me another deal. "Tell you what. Lick me to one more orgasm and I'll fuck you until you cum right after, promise." I quickly nodded my head. So she removed her panties from my mouth and this time sat on my face in a 69 position so she could continue her teasing onslaught as I ravenously devoured her, trying to make her cum as quickly as possible. Just as before, she stayed in place until she came twice.

Once she settled down, she got off of me and out of bed. "Well that was wonderful! So eager to please, a gal could get used to this." I simply moaned in response. "Oh, I know hon. It's your turn now, let me just grab one more thing from my bag." I watched as she pulled out a condom and a tube of what I assumed was some sort of lube. She squeezed out a large amount and spread it all over my cock. It wasn't lube, but some sort of cream. Once that was done she put the condom on me and slowly slid me inside her. It felt incredible at first, as she very slowly slid up and down me, but soon the sensations lessened until I could barely feel anything, but that didn't stop her from picking up the pace.

I started to get a bit worried, "Uh Katie, I think something's wrong, I can't feel anything."

"Oh, that. No, you're fine, I just put a little desensitizing cream on you, and the condom is desensitizing too. You wouldn't last 10 seconds otherwise, and I want to enjoy this ride, so just relax." And enjoy the ride she did. She came a few more times before the cream finally started wearing off and I could feel a little more, then a little more.

Suddenly my own orgasm was quickly approaching. "Oh jesus, Katie, I think I'm going to cum."

"Yes baby, do it, cum for me. But try and hold it back for as long as you can. Trust me, it will be amazing." Like a fool, I obeyed, but fortunately there was no holding this back. After a week of constant teasing I came harder than I thought possible. I was ready to collapse with exhaustion, but she was still riding me. Normally, I'm extremely sensitive after an orgasm and this would be torture, but the cream was still dulling it just enough and my erection never wavered. It took some time, but I was finding myself on the edge again. And from the sound of it, so was Katie. We came together as she collapsed on top of me, exhausted from her efforts. With the last of her energy she untied me from the bed and stripped out of her lingerie so she was completely naked. I removed the wrist cuffs and threw out the condom, then we laid in bed holding each other. Sleep soon followed.