The Teasepot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't cum, I can't cum. Please, please, please let me. I'm going crazy!" Even though she stopped, I still feel like I'm right on the brink, my cock pulsing and throbbing inside of her.

Confused, she picks up the teapot to set it aside, and as soon as it's off of me I explode. I desperately try and thrust my hips into her, but the restraints hold me tight and I can only lie there as my cock pumps and pumps feeling like a dam that has burst. This goes on for a good two minutes as Katie stares at me in shock of what just happened. Gradually, I calm down and my body starts to relax. Katie, still straddling me, snaps out of her surprise and gets off of me and out of the bed, then quickly frees me from the restraints. "What happened? Touching that teapot made me cum like crazy and I couldn't stop until I got too tired, I assumed it did the same for you."

"No, it was the opposite. It let me get right to the edge but I couldn't cum until you took it off of me." She picked it back up and we looked inside to find a ridiculous amount of hundreds. She stared at me in disbelief. "I think it was filling up with bills towards the end there when I was on edge." I caught a glimpse of that twinkle in her eye and became very worried.

"Do you think you could handle that again? Maybe next time we just leave the teapot on you and see how much it pays out." I avoid the question and suggest we get some sleep and talk about it tomorrow.

Five Years Later...

Katie and I are coming up on our fourth wedding anniversary and we're very happy together. In that first year we worked often and accumulated more money than we know what to do with. The trick with touching the teapot while she teased me was key to that, even though it became too much for me to bear after a couple times. She would gag and restrain me and then stroke, suck and fuck me, only stopping long enough to switch from one to the other when she got tired. And of course she ensured she was holding the teapot as well while she rode me to both spike her pleasure and give her the extra energy to keep going. After that first time I thought I was going to die. She convinced me to try again a few weeks later, but I said that was the last time. So naturally she'd surprise me with it anyway once or twice a month.

Of course it wasn't all bad. A few times Katie thought I deserved a "vacation" and made me cum as many times in one day as she could. It was amazing and completely relaxing, but of course for every orgasm she coaxed from me, that was another day I'd have to go without to reset the money. But it was worth it.

It's a good thing we were workaholics in the beginning. A year after I was first given the teapot, we found out I now had to wait two days between each orgasm before it would recharge. We had started to slack off in the previous month so this got us to redouble our efforts. We assumed after every year the recharge time would go up a day, instead it doubles. Fortunately for us we have plenty of money because the recharge time is now thirty two days. So if I get to cum then I have to endure a month without an orgasm before we get hundreds again.

Rarely do we bother anymore. The only time the teapot comes out is to enhance the experience for Katie or to make me last as long as she needs. Don't get me wrong, she still teases the hell out of me often enough, but now she's doing it for love, not money.