The Teasepot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both slept pretty late the following morning. And by morning, I mean afternoon. It's quarter after twelve! I give Katie a few kisses to wake her up. She smiles then shoos me away, "C'mon, it's too early. I did all the work last night, let me sleep in a bit."

"Sweetheart, it's already after twelve."

"No shit? Okay, okay, I'm up." We both get out of bed and stagger around to piece ourselves together, including trips to the bathroom and throwing on some sweatpants and t-shirts. Even though it's lunchtime, I still throw some breakfast together for us.

As we sit at the kitchen table eating I ask, "So how long have you been planning last night?"

She giggles, "Since about five seconds after your crazy idea to make us wait. Don't get me wrong, it was sweet, and I hate to admit it, but you were right. It was good for us to spend time together without relying on sex. I just figured if you enjoyed waiting so much, I'd make you wait just a little bit longer. I hope that wasn't too much for you. I know I gave you a taste last week and a warning, but it's not the same as experiencing it."

"Oh no. I mean yeah, during I was losing my mind, especially after waiting a week, but the whole night was amazing. You haven't scared me away yet, if that's what you're worried about."

She flashed a wicked smile, "Good, I'll have to keep pushing you, then."

"Hmmm, not sure if I should be scared or excited."

"Probably both. But don't worry, I won't do anything to hurt you if you don't like it. I'd never hurt someone I love."

That caught me off guard, "Love?"

She blushed and looked down, "Well, care for...a lot."

"No, no. It's ok. I think I love you too." We both grinned like idiots and finished our food as we switched the conversation to less serious topics and simply enjoyed each other's company.

Eventually she turned the conversation back towards my mysterious new employment, "It's driving me crazy, what are you doing for money now? You've been so vague about it."

I sigh and decide it's time to come clean and trust her, "You're right. I'll show you, but you aren't going to believe it. Go into the bedroom, I'll be right there."

As she heads towards the bedroom, I grab the teapot from the coat closet by the front door. That was as far away as I could hide it in my small apartment. As I enter the room carrying the teapot, she asks, "Oh, are you selling antiques?"

I simply laugh as I bring out the teapot, "No, not exactly." I open the teapot and show her the hundred dollar bills lying inside.

She looks inside, "So you hide money in a teapot, but where do you get the money?"

"From here. This was empty last night before you came over. Actually, you made these."

"What the hell are you talking about? Victor, you aren't making sense."

"It's probably best I just show you." I dump the money out on my dresser and show her it's empty like a magician playing to the audience. I set the teapot on the ground then take off my pants and sit on the bed. "Tease me like you did last night, bring me right to the edge of cumming and stop."

"If this is just a weird trick to get more sex, you don't need to do that. In case you haven't noticed, I really enjoy sex too."

I laugh, "No, c'mon, I trusted you last night, so trust me now."

"Fair enough." She got down on her knees in front of me and took me in her mouth. I was already hard from holding the teapot, and just seconds after feeling her mouth I was throbbing. It wasn't much longer that I could feel an orgasm approaching. I was about to warn her but she already knew and was gradually slowing down, dragging it out. When I thought I couldn't take anymore without exploding, she slowly slid me out of her mouth and leaned back looking at me. "Okay, now what?" After a moment to catch my breath, I told her to look in the teapot. She did and pulled out a single dollar bill. "A dollar? So what, we must have missed it. Where did the hundreds come from?"

"We didn't miss it, it was empty. It just appeared after you edged me." Her look said it all, she thought I was crazy. "Make sure it's empty, and edge me again." This time she thoroughly looked inside and confirmed nothing was there, then took me back in her mouth. She stopped playing around and just quickly took me back to the edge and stopped. She looked back in the teapot and sure enough another dollar bill was waiting for her.

"Wait, so you're telling me anytime you get close to cumming money appears? But why just a buck? Where did those hundreds come from?" So I explain everything from my birthday to my experimenting and figuring out the "rules" to the binge money making I went through the past week. She's still kneeling on the floor in front of me, still not really believing but unable to explain what she's seeing. Without a word she sucks me again, edging me three times quickly with very little break in between. I fall back on the bed, gasping for air, as she looks back and finds three more bills.

"Holy shit! So you're telling me if you never came last night, these would have been hundreds?" Still trying to catch my breath, I tell her yes. "And those bills on your dresser are there because of all the times I got you close last night?" Finally able to sit up, I nod to her. "Well, shit, no wonder you quit and wanted to wait last week. So if you came right now, what would happen?"

"It would make dimes. Far as I can tell, I have to wait twenty four hours for each orgasm to get it back up. So late tonight it will be back up to tens, and by late Sunday night it will be hundreds again, assuming I don't cum between now and then."

"Oh wow, this is crazy. I still don't really believe it. This is a joke, right? Like a magic trick." I get up and bring out a large box from the closet and show her what's inside. "Whoa..."

"Yeah, that's about a year's salary from just a week of playing with myself."

"Jesus, you must have really been going insane last night. I actually feel kind of bad now." I reassure her that it was fine and I knew what I was getting myself into, sort of. She appeared relieved, "Well good. At least now I don't have to worry about pushing you too far. I never would have teased you like that if I knew."

"Not just that, but this thing is also some kind of aphrodisiac. Just touching it gives me an instant erection and every night I don't have an orgasm I have nothing but vivid sex dreams. I was wondering if it was affecting you too and that's why you were so, uh, worked up that first night."

"Do you think teasing me might make money too?"

I had wondered that myself. "I don't know, maybe. But you came so many times last night, I'm not sure if it would just make pennies or nothing at all. Never tried that with myself."

"Hmm, well we'll just have to experiment on both of us one of these days and find out. So what do we do now?"

Now it was my turn to be confused, "What do you mean?"

"Well, obviously you trust me enough to share this with me, which I really appreciate by the way, so I'm guessing you want me to be your assistant?"

"Mostly I wanted to share this with you so you knew why I was acting weird about sex last week, and I didn't want to have to hide it from you in the future. But you do seem to enjoy teasing me and you're an expert at it. At the very least, we would need to time when we could do things. Or at least, when I could orgasm. Obviously, I have a pretty good stash that will last awhile, but I have no idea if this thing will work forever or run out of juice or magic or whatever the hell is making it work. So I'd like to take advantage of it while I can. Only thing I need to worry about after that is how to explain the magic money to anyone else, or the IRS for that matter."

"I might be able to help with that, too. My brother is an accountant and I'm pretty sure some of his clients aren't completely on the up and up. If we pay him enough, he'll set us up with something." A sad expression then came over her, "Does this mean no more sex this weekend?" I laughed, but instead of answering I got down on the floor and removed her clothes. We made love slowly and sweetly, a far cry from our previous exploits. After she came, she forced me to stop and get off of her, despite my protests. "Sorry big boy, you need to save it, but I promise I'll make it up to you. We'll figure something out, but for now you should control yourself."

I grudgingly agree and we put our clothes back on. We spend the rest of the day discussing plans on how to maximize getting money from the teapot without anyone finding out about it or us getting in trouble, while not killing me or driving me insane in the process. She found time to talk with her brother. Luckily they have a good relationship and she trusts him, but not enough for all the details. She assures him it's nothing dangerous or illegal, he agrees to help without asking questions but for a hefty 25%. Since it's our best, and maybe only, option we go along with it knowing we can always make more and not everything has to go through him and the fictitious company he creates for us. We can just keep plenty of cash on hand.

In between handling all of the boring logistics, we manage to go out and have some fun together, including grabbing dinner and a shopping trip where we splurged a bit. Nothing too ridiculous or extravagant, mostly clothes and the like. Then Katie had the idea that we should be getting supplies for the new "business." Not knowing what she was talking about, she first took me to a lingerie store where she spent a couple hours trying on and modeling for me just about everything they had. After picking out many of my favorites, she then drove us to a sex shop. Here she grabbed a few sets of padded leather restraints, a case of lube, a few more outfits we both thought looked sexy, and an assortment of other toys and devices, some I'd never even heard of before.

By the time we got back to my place it was getting a little late, and we were both still tired from last night's activities, so we decided to actually do what we intended the night before and snuggle on the couch watching a movie. There was no talk of teapots, our money making plans or even sex in general, although I think we were both getting pretty horny anyway thanks to whatever that teapot is doing to us. Instead we just sat together and relaxed. We went to bed that night just holding each other, both ignoring my uncontrollable erection.

Once again my dreams were full of sex. Dammit, I forgot to put the teapot back by the front door. This time the dreams were all about Katie doing anything and everything to me, except letting me cum. When I awoke my penis was throbbing and Katie was moaning and thrashing in her sleep. If I didn't know better I'd swear she was on the verge of an orgasm. Seconds later her eyes snapped open, her body shuddered and she did indeed have an orgasm. She looked around, a bit confused, still shaking off the cobwebs of sleep. Once she realized where she was, she could only muster, "What the fuck was that?"

"I guess it affects your dreams too."

"Is that what you've been dealing with every night? Jesus, every dream was me having sex in one way or another, and just cumming non-stop. I'm not sure if my body was orgasming all night or just that one, but I still feel exhausted. How the hell can you deal with that?"

"Well, it's a little different for me. In my dreams I never cum, just teased. But yeah, it doesn't make things any easier and I don't always feel too well rested."

"Victor, are you sure you want to go through with this? Maybe you should just take what you have and get rid of the thing. This can't be healthy for you. You could probably even get your old job back."

The thought had occurred to me if I'm being honest, but the temptation of having all the money I'd ever need for the rest of my life is too much to pass up. "No, I'm sure. It isn't that bad, plus it's not like I have to keep it forever. I can sacrifice poor sleep for a little while to become stinking rich. It only seems to happen on the nights I don't cum right before bed. Same for you, I guess. So as long as you have an orgasm before going to sleep you should be fine. And the further from the bed it is the less intense. That was stupid of me to leave it on the floor like that, sorry."

She accepts my apology and we get up and grab some breakfast. Katie tells me she needs to go to her place to take care of some things and to take a nap in peace. She's planning on taking a sick day tomorrow to come over and help me earn more money, but before she leaves she asks me to think this over and be sure. I spend the day cleaning my apartment and doing laundry, ignoring the teapot and my growing desires except for one edge I give myself just to make sure a ten dollar bill appears as expected. After another night of teasing dreams, I wake up Monday morning to my phone ringing. It's Katie and she's eager to get started, that is assuming I haven't changed my mind. I assure her I haven't and tell her to come over whenever she's ready. I quickly hop in the shower and clean myself up for her.

Soon Katie arrives and we kiss our hellos. I can tell she's eager to start, but at the same time concerned for me. I reassure her that I know what I'm getting myself into and that she should just let loose and have fun with it like she did before she knew what that thing was doing to me. She tries to establish some sort of safeword for me, but I talk her out of it knowing I'd too easily use it if I had an out. This will work best if she has full control. However, we do agree to take a few breaks throughout the day for meals and bathroom needs.

We head to the bedroom, I strip out of my clothes and we go through some of the toys we bought that weekend. I had already attached the restraints to my bed, both for my wrists and ankles, and we also bought something to attach to my waist and thighs to really limit my movements. I get into bed and Katie helps me attach all of the restraints to me. Once secured, I realize I'm not going anywhere until she decides I can. "Okay babe, last chance, are you sure you're up to this?"

I smile back, and with a little bravado say, "Yes ma'am, do your worse."

She just laughs and shakes her head, "Okay tough guy, I'll be right back. Don't start without me!" and she leaves the room. I'm left alone with my thoughts and already erect penis. Some self-doubt creeps in a bit while I'm waiting, wondering if I've bitten off more than I can chew, but those thoughts and any others flee when Katie walks back into the room wearing one of the outfits we bought this weekend. She looks stunning in a fishnet body stocking, and I tell her so. "Sweet talker, but that's not going to save you."

The rest of the morning quickly turns into a blur. She doesn't take her time teasing me like before, instead she quickly strokes or sucks or even fucks me, eager to get me to the edge. Each time she pauses just long enough for me to catch my breath before she starts again. When the time it takes to edge me becomes too short she gives my cock a break by riding my face until she cums and then starts on me all over again. It's not too long into these cycles that I start begging and don't stop until she goes into our new toy bag and pulls out a ball gag. Once in place, she can continue in peace, aside from my constant moaning. The gag only comes out when she wants more oral attention and once she's satisfied goes right back in place. Finally she pulls the same desensitizing trick as before, and rides me for a while, stopping as soon as enough feeling returns and I once again am getting close.

At that point she leaves the room and I can hear the shower running. I'm left, bound and gagged with a hard cock, covered in sweat, lube and her juices. She comes back in wearing a t-shirt and sweats singing, "Lunchtime!" She removes my gag, releases me from the bed, and helps me to my feet. I simply throw on a robe and after a quick bathroom break we go to the kitchen where a sandwich and water are waiting for me. I greedily gulp the water and devour the sandwich. "How are we doing? We can stop if you need to."

I shake my head, "No. I mean, I do want to stop and just cum like crazy, but let's keep going, I'm doing fine." After resting for a few more minutes we go back in the room and she ties me down same as before, gag included. Once again, Katie is about to leave me alone, I'm assuming to put on a different killer outfit, but first she attaches a small vibrator to my cock. She places it in a position and such a low setting that I doubt could ever make me cum, but just be stimulating enough to keep me going crazy. She's gone for a little longer this time and I'm pretty sure I hear the TV from the other room.

Eventually she returns, this time in all leather looking like a dominatrix. She removes the vibrator and lightly slaps my balls causing me to yell into the gag in pain. "Ready for round two?" My second shift is very similar to the first, but this time instead of licking her, my breaks consist of her twisting, pulling, squeezing and smacking my balls. The pain is more than enough to keep an orgasm at bay, and as the session goes on they are becoming more and more sensitive. This is the point where I would have called it quits if I were able, but since I insisted on no escape I'm forced to endure. I'm yelling, screaming and begging into the gag to no avail. She is relentless, stroking me to the brink and slapping me away. Sucking me to the edge and squeezing until it passes. Finally she stops and gets off the bed, leaving me panting wildly trying to suck enough air in through my nostrils. She returns with a Hitachi vibrator, yet another treasure found this weekend. She sits in front of me, between my stretched out legs, and forces me to watch her use it on herself to cum for the first time in this session. Once she has finished and calms down, she leaves the room, and me alone.

I'm not alone for too long as she comes back into the room wearing a robe, releasing me for dinner. We don't say much as we eat. I'm pretty much exhausted and have no words, while Katie looks like someone itching for their next score. I underestimated how much she enjoys this. Who knew the cool woman from the office was so kinky? She practically drags me back to the bedroom and gets me back in place, same as before minus the gag. Standing next to the bed she drops the robe to reveal her gorgeous, naked body. She crawls into bed on top of me and we kiss for some time. Instead of resuming the teasing she says, "I'm actually getting pretty tired but I want to try one more thing before we finish." She then hops out of bed and grabs the teapot from the closet. As she walks towards me with it in her hands, her legs quiver and buckle slightly. "Holy shit! Is this what you feel like when you touch it? I almost came just from picking it up!" Before I could answer, with the teapot clinched to her breast, she hopped onto the bed and my face. As soon as I started licking, she started cumming. It was hard to tell if she had several orgasms or just one long one that never seemed to end, but the teapot definitely had an effect on her. She finally collapsed forward, unable to take any more. Gasping for breath, "Oh my god, you have to try this. You really need to cum while touching it, that was the most intense thing I have ever experienced. What do you say? Are you ready?

I quickly nod, "God, yes, yes please!"

She just laughs as she turns around and straddles me, slowly putting my cock inside of her. She then takes the teapot and sets it on my chest, holding it in place. Instantly I feel a surge through my cock as she starts slowly riding me up and down. Gradually her pace quickens and moments later she cums again and I can finally feel my own orgasm fast approaching. Faster she goes and closer I get, until finally I'm on edge and about to explode inside of her but then, I don't. She isn't stopping, in fact she's going faster, but the orgasm that feels like is just a stroke away eludes me. Katie is too lost in her own pleasures to notice, she simply keeps riding me, telling me to cum, but I can't. I can feel the teapot on my chest bouncing around as more bills are being created while I ride the razor's edge of a long overdue orgasm. Katie is oblivious to my state and my begging and pleading for her to stop, she just keeps riding and riding, torturing me with every stroke. It isn't until she falls towards me does she stop, exhausted from her efforts, and she sees the frantic look on my face. "I'm sorry, honey. Did you get too sensitive from cumming? I just couldn't stop, I..."