The Thin White Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

I handed her my laptop without a second thought, kissed her one final time, and helped her out the window.

I texted Dante, my ride to and from school.

- Don't get me, I've got a ride.

Yes, my new girlfriend was going to be giving me a lift. I smiled at the knowledge I would no longer have to sit and watch Dante and Camilla as well as Shane and Joyce do all those things relationships encompass while Leilani and I just watched... Though I did feel kind of bad for Leilani, she'll find love eventually and when she does, she'll do whatever it takes to keep it. She may have an overly passive personality, but I always sensed she had a strong propensity for love.

I had finally made it downstairs. It was a chore. If yesterday was an indicator, I still had ten minutes before Addison would be ready to go.

"Good morning, Wyatt," Dad sipped at his coffee filled thermos.

"Morning," I mumbled as I poured a bowl of cereal.

Dad laughed, "Yeah, I figured as much considering your late night. He then shook his head, "I know what it was like at your age, and I know you can't really help when the urges strike you, but when you watch porn, keep in mind that I have to get up early as well. It was loud enough that I thought you had a girl in your room, but I would have heard you trying to sneak her in and out of the house so I know that wasn't the case."

Oh, what little did he know... and if I wasn't grateful about him coming up with my lie, I would have been embarrassed if he had actually heard me masturbating. "Sorry; I'll try to keep it down."

"Well, I'm outta here," Dad grabbed his car keys before heading out the door. "Try and stay awake at school."

"Bye, Dad."

*

"Where are you going?"

I had just let go of Addison's hand, taking two steps to the passenger side door of her Jeep. I thought it was obvious where I was going. I turned back to see my girlfriend, with her eyes raised and a disarming smile as she held up her keys for me to take. I changed tact and decided to act like I knew she wanted me to drive, "What? I guy can't open up the door for his beautiful, sexy, girlfriend?"

Addison walked over to me, putting the keys in my palm and a kiss on my lips, "Nice touch; no one has ever done that for me."

Upon hearing that, I knew it was my mission to open every door for my girlfriend.

Addison continued, "Though I don't feel sexy wearing these clothes." She picked at her blue blouse and black slacks; her typical work attire."

"Addison," I smiled as I Stated, "You'd make a snowsuit sexy."

"Aww," Addison blushed. "You know, comments like that make me love you more."

I shut the door and then got into the driver's side. As I put the key into the ignition, I figured it was time to break the news, "I just thought you should know, my Dad heard us last night."

Addison went pale as she gulped, "What did he say?"

I chuckled, "He told me to turn the volume on my television down."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, he thought I was watching porn."

"I guess you'll have to come over to my place then," Addison giggled before leaning into me, her hand caressing my manhood. "Besides, your Bitch wants to express how much she enjoys your cock and I can't do that if I have to be quiet."

"You know, you've been calling yourself that a lot," I parted my legs to give her better access.

"Of course, Baby; it's the pet name you gave me." Addison unzipped my pants and lowered her head onto my shaft.

When I Stated, 'You're my personal bitch' I had no idea Addison would take it to heart like she did. "But don't women hate to be called a Bitch?" I groaned as I did everything I could to concentrate on the road.

Addison lifted off my saliva coated member, "Words are a matter of context. When you said I was your personal Bitch in heat, you meant it lovingly, which is way better than being called a stupid Hick in a derogatory manner." She then licked my mushroom topped crown, "Now just sit back and focus on the road, Baby... and stop interrupting my breakfast."

I could do that... err, try to do that.

Addison began working in earnest for her meal. She bobbed her head with quick strokes while her right hand massaged my balls.

The feelings were glorious, and very distracting. I did my best to keep the car steady, but often drifted before bringing the Jeep back into the lane.

I was getting close... to school and a pleasure induced high. My right hand gave up on holding the wheel and rested on her head. Immediately, her left hand raised up and clamped upon mine, forcing pressure upon it and therefore her head. I easily obliged, locking my fingers in her hair and forcing a faster pace.

Addison began moaning, my actions increasing her libido as well, which in turn raised mine.

Addison's face was already buried into my pubic hair when my hips involuntarily rose. I held her tight as I unleashed a tsunami of cum into my girlfriend's mouth.

Addison came as I did, her body tensed in sheer euphoria as she chugged down every drop of my essence.

I pulled in front of Hilldale High, surprised that we made it here alive.

Addison lifted her head, tucking my cock back into my pants, "Yummy." She wiped at her mouth, with a cat ate the canary grin, "I swear, I must really love you because just knowing your cumming makes me cum so hard... I'm going to have to start bringing an extra pair of panties with me."

I stared deep into Addison's eyes as I Stated, "However you feel, just know I love you more."

I got out of the car and walked over to her side, opened her door, and then walked her to the driver's side. It was the least I could do after what she did for me.

"Love you, Baby," Addison kissed me goodbye.

"Love you too, Add..."

Addison interrupted me by tilting her head and raising her index finger. I understood completely.

"I mean, I love you, too, Bitch."

"That's better." Addison gave me one more kiss before she got in the car, "See you after school."

I waved her off before I walked toward the school.... Addison said it was based on context, but the context of what I said was meant to be a joke, nothing more, but she interpreted it lovingly - and it made her genuinely happy. She was right, however, as long as I don't call her it in a derogatory manner, does it matter?

No it does not.

"Ow." I couldn't help the exclamation as I bumped into someone. Though I said it more in surprise, the person who echoed the declaration certainly took the brunt of the collision. "I am so sorry," I turned around to find I had bumped into Leilani. "Are you all right?"

Leilani had tears in her eyes. I didn't think I had that much momentum, but she was clearly shaken.

"I'll be fine," Leilani wiped the liquid in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" I grabbed her book that fell to the sidewalk and handed it back to her.

Leilani gave me a soft smile that may or may not have been manufactured, "I'm okay."

I tilted my head, "Positive?"

Leilani legitimately snickered at my persistence, "Yeah, I'm all right. No harm done."

Finally satisfied, I headed to my first class.

*

"Hey, Wyatt," Dante sat next to me as Camilla sat next to him. "So how'd you get to school this morning?"

Lunch was usually a torrid affair. All of us, except Leilani, shared the same period and we spent that time either discussing what happened last weekend, what we'd be doing this weekend, or if there was some explosive gossip going around school. That last one usually only involved the girls, but sometimes it wrangled us guys into its web.

Camilla seemed far more intrigued than she normally would have to something as simple as the question Dante posed to me, but it also made me happy that I'd be able to reveal to my friends my big news from over the weekend.

"Addison is my next door neighbor, you've seen her before, Dante."

"Yeah," Dante nodded. "Isn't she like some kind of doctor?"

"Veterinarian," I coolly responded. "She's twenty-six and..."

"Twenty-six?" Camilla sounded relieved upon her asking me to verify Addison's age again.

"Yup," I smiled as I was preparing to drop my bomb. "She's also..."

"Hey, did you guys hear?" Shane had interrupted me as he and Joyce arrived at our table. I had never seen the couple so animated.

Joyce was nearly jumping at the news, "Cooper Rutledge beat up Rick, Sam, and Eric at prom and apparently his girlfriend, who is hot as fuck by the way, grabbed Neil by his dick and said he wasn't even close to packing what Cooper has!"

"Eric even broke his hand in the fight!" Shane piled on.

Cooper Rutledge, after years of abuse and torment by Neil and his crew - I mean who could forget the song and dance routine they made up making fun of his weight with the school band behind them - finally stood up to those assholes and won. Though he didn't hang out with us, he always seemed like a nice guy. Good for him... and good for those other idiots as well. It's nice to know everyone got what they deserved.

This was big enough news for all of us to get involved into the discussion, the conversation lasting until the end of lunch.

*

I had to wipe the drool from my mouth.

Addison was dressed in a mini dress that had a plunging deep v neckline that went past her navel with the hem of the dress not even covering her ass as I could still see the luscious bottom curves. She had a pair of large, gold hoop earrings and high heels for accessories and for her makeup, black eye shadow, mascara, and a deep ruby red lipstick that was done to perfection... And she was leaning back provocatively against the front of her Jeep.

Wow. Just wow... while still drooling.

"That's exactly the reaction I was looking for... Now just imagine me posing on your Camaro." Addison held out her keys for me. "Now I feel sexy."

The thought of her posing on my car made me smile. "You look breathtaking," I gave Addison a kiss as I took the keys.

"Thanks, and thanks again for the laptop. It's in the back seat."

"No problem; anytime," I smiled. "So when did you have the time for the make over?"

Addison excitedly smiled, "Lunch; though I didn't change until after I left work." She then pointed over my shoulder, "Who's that?"

I glanced in that direction, "Vice Principal Carpenter. Why?"

Addison giggled, "He wanted to know what I was doing here and when I told him I was picking you up, he just stared at me for a minute before walking away, and I heard him mumbling about where were these girls when he was in High School."

"That's a compliment; the Vice Principal is jealous of a student because of you," I chuckled as I opened her door, "And what would my lovely Bitch like to do today?"

*

The mall. It's usually not a high on my to do list of places to go. That all changed when Addison told me that's where she wanted to spend our time after I got out of school. The trip to the conservatory made me open to this experience with her, knowing full well that whatever I would want to do, she would be right by my side regardless of what that might be. Once again, it's not what you are doing, but who you are doing it with.

I opened the door and we entered the mall. I easily slid my hand into Addison's palm.

Addison leaned into me, her head nuzzling into my shoulder as she purred into my ear, "Baby, I do love you holding my hand, but wouldn't you rather hold onto something else of mine?" Her hand moved my whole arm from between us to behind her back, her arm then wrapped around my waist. Then, with her other hand, she shifted my hand from her lower back to the swell of her ass. "I'm your slutty Bitch and I like to be held like one."

The feeling of Addison's ass in my palm was amazing. "I'm convinced."

Addison sighed contentedly as we walked down the main string of shops, she not caring in the slightest to the disapproving stares of half the people nor the lewd glances by the other half.

I was beginning to love the infamy I was receiving. I honestly felt like I've won the jackpot. Here I was in a faded t shirt and jeans while it appeared Addison was ready to start swinging from a pole. "So, did you have any particular store in mind?"

"I was able to go to this one sex shop to get a new wardrobe of going out into public outfits, but I really wanted your opinion on bedroom attire."

If what she is wearing is her idea of outfits suited to going into public, I had no idea of what to expect for 'bedroom attire.' "You want my opinion on pajamas?"

We stopped and I finally noticed our destination... Victoria's Secret.

"Not pajamas, but lingerie," Addison giddily left my side, but grabbed a firm hold of my hand to drag me in. "Don't tell me exactly, because I want to surprise you, just give me ideas. Do you like teddies?"

I felt out of place. The outfit was okay, but my uneasiness clouded my focus.

Addison saw my reaction. "That's a no," and went to the next type of lingerie. I must've still had the same look on my face because she snickered, "Baby, if you don't loosen up, you'll leave me with no other choice."

That threat didn't change anything.

"Okay then," Addison waved over the sales associate.

"Is there something I can show you?" A long haired brunette woman with a nametag that read Sheila quickly came over with a smile.

"Yes," Addison pulled the lingerie from the rack, "If you're man was eighteen years old, would this make him horny?"

I coughed.

My eyes went wide.

I turned fifty shades of red.

Sheila did her best to keep a straight face. "I don't know, Dear. A man typically is able to communicate with his significant other so his woman wouldn't have to ask the sales clerk."

"Isn't that the truth," Addison gave a lamented sigh.

"All right, all right," I threw up my hands knowing exactly where the rest of this conversation was heading. Though, I must admit, Addison's humor is one of the main reasons I love her so much. I moved quickly to the next rack of hangars, "I like the ones that are see through in the um..." I paused as I noticed Sheila still standing next to Addison. I didn't want to offend.

"Tits," Sheila smiled as she walked by me. "I'm an excellent judge of what my customers want to hear, so don't worry, I've heard it all before."

I nodded as I pointed to the mannequin and next item that intrigued me, "These dangly things that clip to the leggings..."

Addison giggled, "Garters and stockings."

"And these bead things around the hole..."

"Crotchless g string," Addison snickered.

"Yeah, those." I ignored the fact she was finding humor in my answers. I didn't care. Now that Addison and Sheila got me to quit being so self conscious, all I could think about was seeing Addison in lingerie. It was inspirational. "And these are my favorite because," and I moved behind Addison and let my hands start at her ass before roving over her body, finishing by giving a quick, soft squeeze of her breasts, "they hug your perfect body, oh so tightly."

Addison barely breathed out, "Corsets." She then leaned into me and gave me a brief kiss. "Thanks for the roadmap to your cock; now meet me in the food court in an hour."

"That's what this was about? You already had a roadmap to that and my heart just by being you," I punctuated my Statement by smacking her ass. "Have fun and I'll see you in an hour."

As I walked by, Sheila nodded while giving me a light clapping of her hands.

*

I heard the conversation about me from behind, but chose to ignore it. I just pretended to be oblivious to Camilla and Leilani as I sipped my vanilla shake as I played a game on my phone.

"Just go say hi to him," Camilla urged.

"But what about the girl?"

"He said she was his neighbor."

"But I don't know what to say?" Leilani desperately countered.

"I just said to say hi to him, didn't I?" Camilla then snickered, "If you don't go over there and say something, I'm going to leave you here; now get going and I'll be at Spencer's."

"Whoa!"

Did Camilla just push Leilani?

I heard the dragging of feet heading my way and decided to save Leilani of her embarrassment. Really, am I that scary? With the rest of our friends, sure she's quiet and shy, but with me, she always takes it to a whole other level. "Hello Leilani, what brings you to the mall?"

Leilani squeaked. I surprised the girl so much she actually squeaked.

"Um, hi, um, Wyatt," Leilani barely formed the sentence. "Just shopping with um... um..."

"Camilla," I finished for her.

"Yeah," Leilani's head shied down and if I didn't know better, I'd swear she was trying to memorize the dirt spots on the floor.

"You want to sit down?"

I always thought Leilani's smile was exceptional when it was on display and this instance did not disappoint.

"Thanks," Leilani slid easily into the booth bench opposite from me, dropping her bags carefully as she did. "What brings you here today?"

Leilani was getting a little comfortable; not a single "um" in that sentence... She still couldn't look me in the eye, or face, or even my hand. "Oh me, I'm here giving advice to..."

The high heeled footsteps finished right at my table. There wasn't even a pause as Addison melted into my side, "Hey, Baby, I hope you like what I got."

"I'm certain I will," I gave Addison a cursory hello kiss. "Addison, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, Leilani. Leilani, this is my girlfriend, Addison."

"What a pretty name," Addison smiled.

Leilani's face fell, "I... I... I need to go." She grabbed her bags, and I was certain she was about to cry as she walked slowly away.

Addison looked at me. I didn't know. "Don't take it personally, Leilani's always been that way around me."

"Just around you?" Addison's eyes raised in question.

"Pretty much," I shrugged. "To everyone else, she's just shy, but for some reason, I make her nervous."

"And what about you?" Addison eyed me carefully, "Do you like her?"

"I mean, she's nice and all, and I consider her a friend..."

Addison leaned into my ear, "Do you want to fuck her?"

I was shocked into a defensive position at the question. "I would never, ever cheat on you," I Stated emphatically. I thought that would be abundantly obvious after how much disdain I had for Brodie and especially since I told her about my mother.

"I know that, but, that was a non answer if I've ever heard one," Addison laughed and I wasn't sure how that was a non answer. "Well, regardless, we don't want to leave a friend of yours in tears, do we?" She got up and put speed in her steps as she caught up with Leilani just exiting the food court.

Addison's surprise departure left me behind by quite a bit as I had to collect my girlfriend's bags.

When I arrived, Addison was already whispering into Leilani's ear, Leilani was blushing, while both were staring at every step I took from the table to them.

"Are you all right, Leilani?"

She gave a faint nod.

Addison smiled sweetly in Leilani's ear, "Just remember what I said, and if you need to talk, you have my number."

As Leilani slowly walked away, you can see her mind trying to come to grips with a weighted decision... as if it was life altering.

"What did you say to her?"

Addison melded into my side and she mewled happily as my hand immediately gravitated to her ass. I'm so easily trained. "I just calmed her down and gave her something to think about. She'll be fine, I promise."

"Oh, I almost forgot," I dug into my pocket and pulled out a box, "It's not much, but this is for you."

Addison looked at me with a beaming smile. She accepted the gift before delicately opening it. "It's beautiful."

It was a simple necklace with a cubic zirconia stone and matching earrings. "I'm sorry it's not the real thing, but someday, it will be."

"No, this is perfect," Addison smiled as she switched her earrings and put on the necklace right there. "Thank you."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers