The Thin White Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Am I going to die?

That was the exact thought crossing through my mind as I inched my way to Addison's window on the awning. There were so many soft spots, it felt like I was walking in a bounce house. Addison had done this twice, but I weigh more than her... Am I going to die?

I finally made it to an empty room. Oh, the bed, a dresser with a television and blu-ray player, nightstand, bookshelf, and a random office chair placed at the foot of the bed were there, but Addison was not.

"Addison?"

I heard the huff from the other room. "Please stop calling me THAT!"

"Bitch?"

"Just a minute," I heard the excitement in her voice. "Sit in the chair!"

I did as instructed, noting that I guess I wasn't easily taught. As I continued to sit, I couldn't help but notice the different degrees in her book and blu-ray collections. Addison had a row of veterinary manuals/documentaries, then came the serious masterpieces of novel/Oscar award winners, and finally a row of sex booklets/porn with titles like "How to Talk Dirty," "Blowing Him Away," "The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women," and "Tickle His Pickle," with movies titled, "Slut Training," "Slutty and Sluttier," "Yes, I Am a Slut," "Fuck My Ass and My Face," and "How to Perform Pole and Lap Dancing."

Now, I knew Jordan was the mastermind behind these additions to her libraries, but I am quite stunned Addison still had them.

"Are you ready?" Addison's voice was sultry and seductive.

Ready? Ready for what? Ready to see Addison? "Of course."

I wasn't ready. The music, Beyonce's 'Dance for You', began to play half a heartbeat before Addison strutted with absolute confidence in the room. Her outfit, a sheer red corset outlined in white, a red crotchless g string with white beads, white garters with white nylons and red high heels, was mouthwatering. Her eyes never left mine.

Addison slowed as she approached me. Her hand went to my chest as she began to circle my seated position. From behind, her other hand did as well, before she leaned in and mashed her breasts in the back of my head. Her hands went down, and then back up to my shoulders, then scrapping across my neck as she finished circling me.

As soon as she came around the side, she flung her leg on top and then around me, anchoring it with the back of her ankle to the stem of the chair, while the other slid in between my leg and the arm rests.

I will never forget Addison's eyes, so captivating, as they stared me down. She wanted to do this for me; to prove that everything she did was for me.

I felt the same way. Addison was always in my thoughts first and foremost, and I just wanted to make her happy.

Addison kept that eye contact as she moved her hips in circles as she brushed her tits against my body.

My hands went to her sides, and were going for her breasts when they got swatted away. She kept her gyrating as she wagged her finger at me and smiled while she shook her head no. Her point pointedly clear: hands off.

Addison's hands went to the top of her corset and pulled the fabric over her mammaries down and I got the slightest view before she let go and they became clothed once again.

Addison then stood, slowly, her leg from behind the chair brushing my thigh and then my painfully hard erection. She rocked her hips to the music, turning around as she did. She then sat down nearly fully on my lap, her hands using the arm rests for support.

Addison became a woman possessed. She began grinding with fervor in circles, side to side, and then up and down. She leaned back into me and started caressing my neck with I love you kisses.

I was going absolutely insane. Addison had made it clear I was not allowed to use my hands, but that was becoming a vastly unpopular concept to my body.

My hands took hold of her hips of their own volition and before she could give a counter argument, I bent her forward over the bed.

My actions startled Addison which caused her to give off a discombobulated "Oh" sound.

"You think you can invite me over, dress like my wet dreams, dance like stripper, turn my cock into an iron bar, and not expect to get fucked?" I punctuated my question by slamming full throttle into Addison's over saturated pussy.

"Oh yeah, Baby," Addison moaned out.

"I take it My Bitch approves?"

Addison spasmed at me calling her by her chosen name.

It spurred me on more.

I was relentless in my assault. I pounded with sweet violence, deeper and harder into her abyss with every thrust. I grabbed Addison by the hips and used them as my anchor to keep her from being pushed further on the bed.

Addison's bookshelf caught my eye, and it dawned on me... 'The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women.' Did Addison like anal sex? I wasn't sure but as I rammed back forward, her ass shook and I knew I needed to try it.

From videos I saw online, without lubrication, this could be painful. As I slid out of Addison, however, I realized my dick was overly lubricated. I pulled the g string to the side and Addison immediately repositioned herself, shifting her ass to a slightly lower position and visibly relaxing.

"Enter slowly, Baby," Addison breathed.

I put my cock at the entrance and pressed forward... Damn, was her ass tight. I moved forward, a millimeter a moment. Apparently, I was going too slow as Addison pushed back...

"I'm good, Baby," Addison fully clapped back with her ass for good measure.

I groaned instantaneously.

"Well since you just took care of me, let this Bitch that is most definitely in heat take care of you," This time she didn't stop and shifted forward before pushing back. She clapped back again and again, causing an unrivaled pleasure in my body.

"Fuck," I involuntarily called out.

There was so much sensory overload. The tightness that enveloped my shaft... The jiggling of her ass as it bounced back... The constant state of howling Addison was enraptured in as she fucked me silly... It was too much as I cried out, the room nearly spinning as I was caught in a wave of euphoria that became exponentially increased as Addison came equally, or maybe even more so; her muscles doing their best to squeeze every drop of my essence straight into her colon.

"Holy shit," I panted as my sweat covered body caved on top of my equally covered girlfriend, my arms bracing me enough to not turn her into a pancake.

"Yes," Addison hummed as she allowed her body to absorb my weight. "That was delightful."

I moved my hands closer, allowing them to embrace my love. "That's an interesting collection of books and movies you got there."

"An old boyfriend used to make me do all sorts of things, and I had packed them all away with the intent on getting rid of all of it." Addison turned her head and gave me a kiss that meant forever. "But then we became a couple, and I'm proud to say that I want to be the best Slutty Bitch I can be for you."

"I love you," I kissed her back the same way; a true expression of the truth in my heart. "I think we need a shower."

"No," Addison's voice was soft yet forceful at my attempt at separation. "Just a little while longer; I want you to fall out naturally."

I snuggled back into Addison thoroughly convinced.

*

It was a sad goodbye the next morning when Addison dropped me off at school. Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's were her office's days to stay open later, while today, as well as Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I worked from three to six at the shop, in addition to my eight hours Saturday. Still, we would only be separated an additional four hours, but it felt like an eternity. We weren't crying over the cold hard facts, but it was disheartening... Just more proof of our love.

"Have a good day, Baby," Addison gave a soft smile.

"You do as well." I put a hand to her cheek, "I love you, Bitch."

"Love you, too, Baby," Addison nuzzled into my hand before getting into her Jeep. She then rolled down the window, "Try to give some extra attention to Leilani from now on. "She needs it."

I nodded as I waved her off.

Extra attention. It's not like I didn't talk to Leilani when we saw each other, which means I need to what? Search her out? Be more physical with her? Not in a sexual way, of course, but in the same light that I treat Dante and Shane? Having no other understanding, the answer was simply, Yes.

It didn't take me long to find Leilani. She was near the front entrance, same as yesterday, though she wasn't in tears this morning, but she did have that same weighted look strewn on her face from the mall. It was obvious now why Addison wanted to have me give her extra attention. Something was truly troubling her and anything from me could help ease her through it or simply allow her a few moments reprieve from it. Sometimes, that's all it takes.

I walked right up to her and picked her up in a hug. "Hey, Leilani; how's it going today?"

"Whoa." Leilani's eyes went wide and she dropped her backpack at the sudden and unexpected hug and lift. Her smile went ear to ear as I set her down. For the first time, she actually looked at me as she spoke, too excited not to, "What's gotten into you, Wyatt."

"Nothing." I laughed, "You just looked like you needed a pick me up."

"Ha, ha," Leilani said the words for laughter, while laughing herself. Her tone then went back to her typical, muted quality, as if she just realized to whom she was speaking, "I see what you did there."

"Let me walk you to your first class," I picked up her book bag and started into the building. "Ms. Dyers trigonometry class, right?"

"Yeah," Leilani was a few steps behind but caught up easily to my pace, not as if I was trying to get away from her. "You don't have to do this, you know."

"I want to." I truly did. Leilani was a friend, and I wanted to help my friend.

*

I was only late for two of my classes while barely arriving on time to the others as I had made it a point to escort Leilani to every single class of hers. It was an interesting experience. I enjoyed the time I spent with her, because she allowed herself to talk to me, as if it were a trial run of a what if... She was still shy, but it wasn't awkward, which allowed her smile to shine through. It was endearing.

If it wasn't for my deep love for Addison, I would actually consider asking Leilani out.

Not a chance.

*

"Rumor has it, you have a girlfriend," Dante sat at the lunch table with raised eyebrows and a curious stare.

All eyes were on me as my group of friends sans Leilani hammered away at me with their curiosity. Though, I must say, Camilla's gaze was far less forgiving as she sat next her boyfriend.

I couldn't hold my smile, "I tried to tell you guys yesterday..."

"Is it really with that doctor neighbor?" Shane sat in disbelief.

Joyce couldn't wait to add, "Is she really twenty-six?"

"Yes and yes." It was my moment. I felt on top of the world at my friends knowing that I not only have a girlfriend, but an older woman as one. "Addison is amazing and..."

"Did it ever occur to you to talk to us about this?" Camilla angrily interrupted, "Huh?"

"What?" I was deeply confused by her assessment. "Why would I have to? Did Dante ask me about dating you? No. I was happy for my friend and I was happy for you." I didn't raise my voice, though Camilla had. I chose logic first, but that may not last a second time.

Dante put a hand over Camilla's hand and she did a double take. One look at her boyfriend and she withdrew from the fight. "You're right and I'm sorry, Wyatt."

Dante nearly spit out his drink. "Did I just hear you apologize?"

"Shut up," Camilla playfully slapped him. "Wyatt, I'm happy you're happy."

"We all are," Dante added and Shane and Joyce confirmed by nodding their heads. "You're just dense." All my friends emphatically agreed with that last remark.

After not realizing that Addison and I were on a date for all of Saturday, I couldn't even argue what was said. I shrugged with a laugh, "Yeah, I know."

"So," Joyce leaned forward, "tell us about her."

Very few conversations hold our attention for the entirety of lunch; yesterday, it was Cooper Rutledge. Today, Addison Stevens was the star.

*

I opened the door for Leilani; and not just the school door, either, but the door to Dante's Toyota Corolla as well. Maybe I'm just used to doing it for Addison or perhaps I'm trained to do it for all females now, though, I didn't do the same for Principal Rachel Larson who came out after us. I'm not exactly sure why, but Leilani enjoyed my thoughtfulness.

Leilani's head was still shied down, but she did brush a tendril of hair behind her ear, "Thanks for today, Wyatt."

"I'm glad I could help," I smiled as I could visibly see that whatever was on her mind was alleviated. Not focusing on the issue allowed for clarity. Regardless, I wasn't going to let up. With Leilani opening up a little, I was able to see a new side of her and I wanted to encourage more of that even further. Hopefully she'll come out of her shell.

"You sure you don't want a ride?" Dante called out.

"Nah, I have a half hour to kill and it's only two blocks away." I shut Leilani's door, seeing she was texting someone, and it just felt right to whistle as I walked away.

Until I received a text...

- Sorry, Baby, but I have to run an errand tonight and I won't be back until late; tomorrow and Thursday as well. If you still want to come over then, my window is always open for you. Love you!

Well, that sucks. Will I go see Addison at night? I love her to much not to visit, but just when I thought I only had a couple hours left, it quickly became half a day. Oh well, I understand Addison is an adult and with that comes inherent responsibilities. It did allow me to keep up on my homework, although it still sucked.

*

The next couple days became routine. With the elongated days we were having, Addison and I tended to cuddle and talk, though she wouldn't tell me about her errands saying it was a surprise, before we fell asleep, too tired to do anything else. I must say, there is something therapeutic about cuddling with a woman who loves you as much as you love her. Stress just melts away.

At school, it was all about Leilani as she was truly coming out of shell. On Wednesday, she sought me out instead of me coming to her and her voice became slightly more pronounced. On Thursday, she initiated holding my hand as we walked to class and when I spoke to her, answers were clear and concise without hesitation. There was still shyness, but underneath that exterior, a confidence was brewing that wasn't there before.

*

"I only have something quick to do after work today so I'll be home when you get off work." Addison kissed me sweetly and it felt like heaven. "Your surprise will be waiting for you, Baby."

"You don't have to get me anything," I kissed her this time. "You being my Bitch is more than enough. Love you."

"Love you more," Addison sat in the driver seat. "You're going to love tonight."

"If it's with you, I know I will." How I cherish Fridays; a whole weekend with my girlfriend. I closed her door, "Have a good day at work."

As soon as Addison pulled away, Leilani was right by my side.

"Hey, Leilani," I took her backpack from her as a true gentleman carries a girl's bags. "What's on your mind?"

"Mast..." Leilani flinched momentarily before collecting herself, "I mean, I'm thinking about what master's degree I want to pursue; biomedical or automotive."

"Automotive?" I raised my eyes to my friend. "Really? I didn't think you were interested in cars."

Leilani shrugged, "I wasn't, until you." She then melted into my side just as Addison does, "You changed everything."

This closeness was a little much for me. I'm afraid that in encouraging Leilani to be more open, she may have fallen for me. I had to make my position abundantly clear. "Leilani, I will never cheat on Addison. Our relationship is..."

"I know," Leilani interrupted, "and I would never put you in that situation. I care for you and Addison too much to come in between the you two." I just want to get a feel for what it might be like to have a boyfriend in the near future."

Now that I could get behind. I couldn't help the smirk, "You finally got an eye on someone, huh?"

"I wouldn't say finally, because I've liked this guy for almost two years, as much as I would say I finally know how to be with him."

"Well, good luck," I embraced Leilani tightly as we walked down the hallway. I just hoped the guy she likes didn't see us and therefore ruin her chances. We absolutely looked like a couple. "As for your degree choice," I handed her bag to her as we reached her class, "Go with the one that you will enjoy most. I speak from experience, doing something you love makes the work day go by much faster."

"Thanks, Ma... Wyatt," Leilani accepted her bookbag. "I appreciate your advice."

"No problem."

*

Time was moving at the pace of a sloth. By the time Leilani relinquished my hip and I got to work, I would've sworn somebody was pranking me. Every time I glanced at the clock it seemed to read ten minutes prior, as if I was traveling back in time. As much as the surprise was ever present in my mind - What could it possibly be? - I genuinely was excited to just be with Addison. Cuddling and talking at night were great, but to do something, anything out of the confines of the townhouse will be thrilling. Dinner? Movie? Conservatory? Sign me up for any and all of them. It's not what you do but who you do it with, and I was missing my who.

*

I was eager with anticipation. So much so, I didn't hear a word my Dad said the entirety of the trip home. So much so, he had to scream my name and clap his hands in front of my face for me to understand that he wanted my order at the McDonald's drive thru window. He heartily laughed at me when I nearly jumped through the roof of his Chevy Silverado.

*

When I got home, I raced upstairs, taking two to three steps a time, just to get into the shower. I dressed in a white button down shirt and black slacks before stopping myself from stepping out of my window. I shook my head with a laugh at realizing it wasn't eleven o'clock at night, but seven in the evening. I always go out on Friday's. There was no need for the awning. I could leave the house, which means my Dad won't try to find me later, and simply walk next door. Besides, it's daylight, I can just imagine any one of my neighbor's on the block calling the police because they witnessed me breaking into Addison's townhouse.

I didn't even give a knock when the door flew open and I was pulled inside. Before the door shut, Addison's lips were devouring mine in a passionate need.

"I've missed you, Baby," Addison pulled back with a hungry smirk, her sheer black corset, garter, and fishnet stockings tantalizing my very being.

"I've missed my Bitch as well," I nodded while smiling. "And now we have all weekend together."

Addison's smirk turned into a mischievous grin, "You ready for that surprise?"

"If it has anything to do with what you're wearing, then hell yes."

Addison caressed my cheek before gliding down and tickling my chin, "Then why don't you make yourself cozy on the bed and I'll be there in a minute?"

I was convinced.

*

I had just made myself comfortable as I sat up against a couple pillows against the oak headboard when I heard a metallic sound. My eyes raised in curiosity when Addison peeked her head into the doorway.

"Are you ready, Baby?"

Addison looked breathtaking all dolled up just for me. I wanted my girlfriend in the worst way. "Absolutely."

Addison smiled as she walked with confidence into the room. In her hand was a chain linked leash tautly stretched out of the room. As she stepped closer, someone else appeared. She had a wonderful figure as everything was exposed due to the black body harness in which she was dressed, the leash connected to the ring just below her neck. Her midnight black hair was done up in pigtails, but her head was held down, staring into the carpet. She looked vaguely familiar...