The Thin White Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addison looked over my shoulder as I stared at the screen, "Sounds like fun."

I wasn't so sure. It wasn't that I didn't want to hang out with my friends nor have them meet Addison, but what about Leilani? Will Addison's and my relationship bother her in front of our friends? My thoughts were interrupted as another text filtered through.

- I'll be there!

I glanced at Leilani who was smiling.

"What?" Leilani laughed. "It does sound like fun."

And so we arrived at the Pizza Shack with Addison and Leilani looking like strippers, despite my reminding them we were going to be playing miniature golf and driving go karts and myself in a t shirt and jean shorts, with each of them clinging onto one of my arms as it were their sustenance of survival. I could see why our friends seemed utterly helpless to formulate a more elegant response than what Shane barely exasperated.

"Everyone, this is Addison, and you all know Leilani," I pulled out the chairs for my girls before sitting between them.

Camilla wasn't having any of the cordial greeting. She stood and pulled Leilani off to the side. The conversation was meant to be just between them, but in Camilla's agitated state, it was far from private. "What the hell is going on?"

Leilani gave a knowing grin, "You said I should..."

Camilla interrupted, "I never said you should be a fucking hooker; look at you!"

"I'm comfortable and..."

"I can't fucking believe this," Camilla interrupted again before turning, savagely pointing her finger at me, "You! How could you..."

Leilani interrupted Camilla this time; the first time she had done so to anyone. Her hand clasped Camilla's shoulder, turning her back toward her and gave her a disarming smile, "Wyatt has done nothing but be who you've always known him to be, the same guy I've always loved."

Camilla stared at her friend, stunned by the bravado, "Huh?"

Leilani's emotions started to take hold and she sniffed in an attempt to stifle them. Addison and I both stood and embraced Leilani from behind as she spoke from the heart, "I fell behind, okay," she wiped at her eye before looking over the table and then back at Camilla. "You all know how I felt about Wyatt, but then Addison won him first... and she's great. She didn't even see me as a rival, she saw me as a friend. She offered to include me in their once in a lifetime romance without hesitation. She even helped me be more positive about myself; I would've never had the strength to wear this, let alone talk to you guys so openly."

"Are you happy?" Camilla saw the truth in Leilani's eyes, but still felt compelled to ask before adding, "That's all I care about."

"I am," Leilani took a breath and smiled, "Just tell me what you would've done if Dante already had a girlfriend when you fell for him? What if she offered you what Addison offered me? What if she helped you become a stronger person?" She then glanced at Joyce, "What about you?"

Joyce shook her head with a laugh, "Don't you even think I'm doing what Addison did, you are all mine."

"Wasn't going to," Shane threw up his hands in defense.

"Before you even say it," Dante chuckled, "I know you don't like to share anything."

"I share," Camilla gave a look of surprise to the statement.

"Really?" Dante raised his eyebrows, "Then what about," he snapped his fingers in thought, "Shane, what's that foreign exchange students name?"

"Oh, hell no," Camilla lightly smacked his arm before turning to me, "You better not fuck this up."

As if any of this was my idea.

"I meant I share other stuff," Camilla then sat down next to Dante, "So I'm not woman enough for you? Didn't you say you liked that thing I did for you last night?"

Dante grew red in the face. He knew he lost. He hugged Camilla before giving her a small kiss, "You know I was just joking, Babe. You're the only girl I'll ever need."

"I know," Camilla smugly smiled.

Addison's smile was ear to ear at the interactions, "I think all of you would make a fortune doing reality television."

We all laughed.

*

Addison ingratiated herself into our group effortlessly. Her humor filled quips caused raucous laughter, and everyone enjoyed her presence. Most importantly, was Leilani's personality. She no longer spoke in stuttering one word sentences. She was open and honest with herself which made her more open and honest with everyone else and we all knew it was because of Addison.

For me, the night was eye opening. I had already committed to sharing a home with Addison and Leilani, but tonight relinquished any and all doubts that it would somehow not work. Everything we did turned into a positive memory under an umbrella of mutual love.

*

I didn't notice the black BMW sedan as I pulled Addison's Jeep in front of her townhouse. In fact, none of us had. The three of us got out in a fit of laughter and made our way up the walk.

"Addison?" The voice was full of shock. "Is that you?"

We all turned to see Brodie Winters, Addison's ex boyfriend who she dumped on Monday through a phone call, and had since blocked his number due to his indiscretions in Las Vegas.

"What are you doing here, Brodie," Addison rolled her eyes. "I told you, I was breaking up with you."

"No, you said that we were through because I was cheating on you and I did no such thing," Brodie then paused as he glanced at me. "Who's this? Is he the real reason you broke it off with me?"

"I dumped you because you took some super slut to Vegas for a week."

"You mean Veronica?"

Addison folded her arms.

"You broke up with me because you think I'm screwing my boss, the person you know I hate, the bane of my existence?" Brodie put a hand to his head in stunned consternation.

"I know you did, but even if you say you didn't, I found a man who isn't afraid to say 'I love you,' who is willing to laugh at my jokes, who will buy me gift and not because its a holiday..." Addison took a deep breath and a small smile pursed her lips in thought of her fondest memory of us, "Someone who took the time to enjoy the one place in this city I hold dear."

"That stupid place with the flowers?" Brodie exasperated. "I can't help that the one place you like is the world's most boring site."

"Goodbye, Brodie," Addison turned and started walking toward the door.

"Fine," Brodie tossed his hand in Addison's direction. "I can't believe I thought your quiet demeanor was perfect to just sit there and shut up like a good wife should do. Don't you come crying back to me when you find this kid can't give you the life of your dreams, you stupid Hick!"

I had heard enough. I had heard enough ten minutes ago, but when he called Addison the one named she despised most, my fist flexed and a sneer formed on my lips. I took two quick steps and flung my arm forward.

A papers width. Addison had come from behind and hooked my arm before it connected, a mere papers width away.

"Don't do it, Baby," Addison soothed. "He wants you to hit him so he can claim assault. Let's go inside."

"You want to hit me?" Brodie leaned his face closer to mine with a smug smile, "Go ahead and hit me. Come on, you pussy... Be a man."

Leilani then gave him the middle finger, "Get lost, Asshole!"

I lowered my arm and turned with both Addison and Leilani on my arms.

"Yeah, that's right, walk away," Brodie got into his BMW. "You'll never be a man." He slammed the door closed before speeding off with a squeal of his tires.

*

We got inside, and I held Addison in a fierce embrace with Leilani doing the same on her backside.

I gave her a brief kiss, "Bitch, are you all right."

"See, it's all about how you say it," Addison snickered before wiping the tears from her eyes. "I'm fine... More than fine actually, because I have you." She kissed me this time. "And you," she lifted one of Leilani's hands and kissed the back of it. "Thank you... Thanks to both of you for your support."

"Anything for you," I smiled.

"After what you did for me, it was my pleasure." Leilani let go and plopped on the couch, "How about a movie to lighten the mood before we let Master have his way with his slutty Bitch and his favorite Fucktoy?"

"Sounds good," Addison took residence on the other end of the couch leaving the middle vacant fof me.

I guess I don't get a say in the matter.

*

Something was bugging. I just couldn't let it go. I was unable to focus on the movie, my mind kept wandering to the incident with Brodie.

"Is everything all right?" Addison whispered into my ear. "You seem distracted."

"Something Brodie said is bothering me."

Addison gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, "Baby, don't let that jerk ruin our night."

I couldn't let it go. "Did you know that he hated his boss."

"Yes."

"But you still thought he was cheating on you?" I tilted my head so I could see Addison's face.

"Of course," Addison snickered. "Because you told me he was."

In what world did that make sense? An educated twenty-six year old believed her boyfriend was cheating on her simply because her teenage neighbor said so? Even then, I only Stated such a thing because she mentioned it first. I could only respond in confused eloquence, "Huh?"

Addison laughed at my stupor, "Baby, you told me he was cheating on me when I was talking to my friend back in Iowa about Brodie going to Las Vegas with his boss to assist on a deposition."

"I thought you meant he just took another woman to Vegas to screw around with." I shook my head, "Why did you believe me so blindly?"

"I wasn't sure then; I just subconsciously knew I needed to obey your statements."

My forehead crunched in consternation. "That doesn't make sense?"

"You're right; that is until I borrowed your laptop on Monday."

I hadn't used my laptop in nearly a year. What the hell could that have anything to do with this. "Still lost."

"Tell me," Addison smiled. "Do you remember four years ago?"

"I was a freshman in High School, hadn't even met Leilani yet, um..."

"Jordan Bates," Addison finished starkly.

Though I had forgotten his last name, I definitely remember the guy who beat the crap out of Addison. "What about him?"

"Well," Addison snuggled even deeper in my side. "On your computer was a an old file called Addison's Salvation..."

I tensed up as I swallowed hard. Yes, the file that marked all that I did to help my poor neighbor from the likes of an Asshole... in detail.

"Good, so you remember," Addison kissed my lips. "Here I thought I personally got the courage to get out of that mess on my own by taking self defense classes and come to find out, there was a man behind the curtain... You. But in doing so, to encourage me even further, one of your phrases was to Obey your Statements. I was furious when I found out."

I put my hand to my forehead, "I'm sorry; I only wanted to help."

"I'm not mad, Baby." Addison playfully slapped my arm. "I was then because not only did you tell me Brodie was cheating on me, but also that I love you, and you had turned me into a super slut just for you who cums in buckets only when you cum." She then reminisced thoughtfully about her feelings, a small smirk appearing, "You saved me, though. Did you know Jordan is in prison because he murdered his next girlfriend by throwing her down a flight of stairs?"

I shook my head no.

"That would have been me." Addison then nodded, "And that's when I realized I did love you and wanted to be that super slutty Bitch that you had Stated, even if you were joking."

I glanced to Leilani, still in disbelief, "What about you?" I half chuckled, "Are you under some subliminal messaging too?"

"Well duh," Leilani laughed. "Isn't it obvious?"

I nearly coughed up a lung.

"When I met her in the mall," Addison elaborated, "She was devastated that we were going out. I felt so bad for her because it reminded me of me and you left such detailed notes on how to do it, I gave her an option."

"Be your Fucktoy or go without," Leilani finished.

"What?" I screamed.

"If I'm your Bitch, it seemed fitting that she be something considered dirty as well... and sluts love their toys."

I ran. I ran at the reality of the situation. I manipulated another person for my benefit... and then she manipulated someone else for my benefit. How did this happen? Is my love life a lie? Of course it is. I burst through my front door and collapsed against it in a panic as my phone was blowing up.

"Give us a few minutes," My Dad pounded against the kitchen wall twice and my phone immediately stopped ringing. "You really messed up, didn't you?" My Dad walked over to me and held out his hand. "Let's talk it out on the couch and see if we can make heads or tails of the situation."

I accepted his hand, he pulled me up, and we sat on the couch.

Dad patted my leg, "I sure am going to miss you next month when you move into that house."

"I don't know if that's going to happen." It then occured to me, "How did you know about that?" Truly, since Addison, Leilani, and I just talked about a house this afternoon?

Dad grinned what I call his Dad grin when he knew something before he was supposed to, "These walls have ears, Son."

"You mean these walls are paper thin and you heard us," I nodded understanding exactly what he meant.

"Yup," Dad chuckled before his tone became more fatherly, "So what happened to change your mind so quickly? You were all in earlier today."

"Well," I cringed not knowing how to come clean about what I've done. "I did something that wasn't good."

"You mean the subliminal messages," Dad let loose his Dad grin again at my puzzlement as he knocked on the wall.

"Hey, don't knock on the wall when you're just getting to the good stuff!" Mrs. White shouted from next door.

"My Son sneaks out his window at night and I'm not going to find out why?" Dad then shouted, "Thanks for the info, Mrs. White!"

"You're welcome, and Wyatt, way to go, you Stud you... tell that MILF and that Vibrator of yours they hooked a good one!"

Mrs. White cracks me up at the names she gives everyone on our block... Just who she is. But she was wrong about one thing, "Addison isn't a mother, Mrs. White."

"Is that what MILF means? Damn, now I have to come up with something else... Now finish the conversation; it's like listening to an episode of Days of Our Lives."

I shook my head as I laughed but Dad corralled our conversation.

"You know, I remember this kid who did a science project a few years ago on subliminal messages with the thesis being a person would only do acts proposed to them if they truly wanted to." Dad then tilted his head, "Addison wanted to follow your statements because at first, she wanted out of that horrible relationship, but now because she trusts you completely. She trusts you so implicitly, she wants your statements to be true. She knew you wouldn't take advantage of her because you saved her all those years ago and now that you've connected personally, she did something that your mother was unable to do," his head shied down briefly at the painful memory. "She chose love over money and material possessions, and she did it right in front of you, tonight."

I didn't have a rebuttal so I decided to change the subject, "But what about Leilani? She didn't deserve..."

"That girl loved you for the longest time but you were too dense to see it," Dad cut me off. "It was obvious to anyone, even me, at how infatuated she was. Every time she came over to study or came with your friends just to hang out, she always had eyes for you; and now you want to fault her for taking her only opportunity to be with you because if she had to wait for you to ask, she'd be waiting forever. Addison gave her a way to have her dream so she wants to be what she is now."

Once again, I had no rebuttal. I also had no topic to change the subject.

"The only question I have for you, Son," Dad continued, "Is how do you feel about Addison and Leilani?"

How did I feel? "I love them, of course, but do I deserve..."

"Stop," Dad interrupted. "All that other stuff, doesn't matter. You love them and they love you." Dad then pointed at me, "Now the question is, what are you going to do about it?"

I raced upstairs. My Dad smiled at my action until he noted my direction wasn't next door. I quickly found what I was looking for and hustled back downstairs, "Dad, can I borrow your truck for a minute?"

"That's a little rash, don't you think?" Dad held out his palm to slow me down.

Of course, my Dad knew what I grabbed. "I promise we'll take our time, Dad. Can I, please borrow the truck before the store closes?"

"All right," Dad tossed me the keys. "You're eighteen and have always had a good head on your shoulders."

*

I would have qualified for the Daytona 500 with the speed in which I made it to the store and back. They had a fair collection and I was happy with my purchase as I ran through Addison's door.

I was completely out of breath, my hands on my knees as I panted out, "Sorry about... that. It... was a little... overwhelming... to hear." I straightened my posture just in time to be engulfed by four arms. "But I'm back; if you'll still have me."

"You had us worried," Addison squeezed me so tightly, it was as if I were her own personal stress ball. "And yes, I'll have you, forever."

"Even longer, Master," Leilani's clutch was just as constricting.

I slinked from their combined grasp and I felt a sudden nervousness. What will they say? I may always be dense about women, but I had to take responsibility. I loved them too much to not do so.

I lowered to one knee, pulling a box out of my right pocket while pulling another from the bag I was holding. I flipped open each of the two boxes with my thumbs. The small ring box with my Grandmother's old diamond engagement ring given to her by my Grandfather, I bestowed onto Addison, while in my other hand was a necklace box, inside a beautiful studded collar that I presented to Leilani.

"I want you two to know, that this was all

an accident. A welcome accident, as we start our lives together, but very much an accident. Will you two marry me?"

Addison and Leilani collapsed upon me. Addison turned my head toward her and gave me one of her soul searching kisses and I became dizzy at the affect, "In case you didn't realize because, well, its you, that's a yes from me."

Leilani then kissed me sweetly in her fashion of love, and I felt all her comforts in my heart, "And a yes from me, as well."

I let out a relieved breath at their acceptances. "I love you two, very much."

"We love you, too," Addison and Leilani both answered succinctly.

And with that combined response, I knew there was nothing the three of us couldn't handle, together. Our love was going to win life, and I couldn't wait for the future with Addison and Leilani by my side.

There was two hard, quick knocks on the wall before my Dad shouted from next door, "I'm just glad you're finally taking responsibility for those accidents you always cause for a change!"

And the first step in that future is to get away from these thin white walls...