The Thin White Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leilani?" As I slid forward to the edge of the bed, the girl went to her knees. My eyes were nearly squinting just to be sure. "Is that you?"

Addison is the one who answered as she fell into my side, "Baby, this is your surprise." Her head went to my ear and her hand to my dick, "I want you to fuck her as rough as possible in whichever holes you want. She needs this more than you can possibly know."

I was deeply confused, "Leilani, I'm flattered, but..." I then realized I was saying this to the wrong person. My head swiveled toward Addison, "I won't cheat on you."

"A good man never cheats on his woman, and I know you are a good man." Addison's tone was serious before it quickly became a sultry whisper, "But a good woman brings her man a Fucktoy to play with when he deserves it... and you always deserve it."

I glanced down at Leilani, and she was on the verge of tears at the possibility of being rejected. "You want this?"

Leilani's head nodded.

Still trying to grasp what was occurring, I double checked for clarification, "You want this... like this?" I emphasized the last two words.

Leilani's head lifted enough to where I saw her smile, but more importantly, I saw her eyes desperately pleading with me to continue.

I glanced at Addison, "What about you?"

"I didn't get all dressed up to watch," Addison giggled before her lips gravitated toward mine.

The kiss was a heated, lustful kiss. Our mouths were continually open, our tongues dueling to much delight for supremacy, while our breathing was heavy.

I completely forgot about Leilani until during our passion, Addison slipped the leash into my hand and then forcing a strong pull in my direction. Instantaneously, there were a pair of hands upon my pants, relieving me of the pesky garment. A small gasp escaped Leilani's lips and Addison once again pulled the leash in my hand, this time twice as hard.

As much as neither of us wanted to break the kiss, she did, going directly to my ear, "You need to take control and be forceful with her. Watch."

Addison stood as Leilani slowly went down my shaft. Her mouth was taking me inch by inch until Addison's hands went to the side of her head and shoved it swiftly to my base. She wasn't done, however, as Addison pulled Leilani back up only to throw her back down again.

Addison repeated the movements again, and this time as Leilani came slightly off my cock, between the spittle... and the gasp... and the watery eyes, I saw a maniacal smile. Yes, this was her pleasure. I let myself fall into her world.

I wrapped the leash around my wrist and pulled Leilani closer while Addison's let go of her head but quickly replaced her hands with her foot; and her talk became so forceful, so dirty.

"Choke on my man's cock; know your place, Fucktoy! Earn that cum down your throat."

With my participation, I saw pleasure. Leilani wasn't just happy as her smile had shown just moments before, but deep rooted in her eyes was absolute pure ecstasy; as if her dreams were being fulfilled.

Watching her joy spurred me further. I thrust into her willing mouth and then did so again. Despite having the leash, I wanted to dominate Leilani more. My hands took a tight hold of the pigtails, forcing her head to meet me half way.

Addison's dirty talk, the way the girls were dressed, the look of joy in Leilani's eyes, not to mention my dick slamming down her throat... I was on the brink. My ministrations increased, my need coming to the forefront with a guttural growl.

I exploded. It was wave after wave of unleashing my satisfaction into Leilani, who desperately tried, but was completely unable, to keep pace. When I was drained, I finally released my captive.

Leilani coughed a couple times before giggling excitedly. She had swallowed what cum she could, but there was still plenty plastering her face and in her mouth. That excitement, however, was short lived as Addison pulled the teen from the floor.

"You need to share, Fucktoy." Addison immediately locked her lips to Leilani's.

The kiss was deep, and I could see my cum being tranferred between the two. One of Addison's hands went to the back of Leilani's head while the other forcefully injected two fingers into her channel.

Addison relenquished the kiss and went to straight mauling Leilani's pussy. It was aggressive and carnal. She turned my friend toward me, completely exposing the depravity. I relaxed against the headboard and enjoyed the show.

"Look at my man," Addison instructed and Leilani obliged. "You enjoyed being his Fucktoy, blissfully covered in his cum."

Addison's movements became fierce, the pressure on Leilani's pussy causing her to be on her tip toes while flowing like a river. A thick sheen was coating Addison's hand, and only becoming more prominent as her three fingers were now delving into the teens abyss.

"You're nothing but a toy to play with; three holes to fuck... I can feel you about to cum," Addison's free hand pulled at Leilani's hair, her breath now in her ear. "But you know you're not allowed without receiving permission. Beg."

"Please Master," Leilani squealed. "Please let me cum."

Addison did not give permission nor was she letting up; in fact she ratcheted up the intensity. I was thoroughly enjoying the show.

"Please, Master, please let your Fucktoy cum!"

I was honestly starting to feel sorry for Leilani. Addison was relentless. "Don't you dare fucking cum without permission, Fucktoy."

"Please, Master... I'm begging you, please, please, let your Fucktoy cum. I... I..." I could see the strain becoming overwhelming.

Addison's hand left Leilani's hair and attacked her clit. "I dont think he can hear you."

My eyes lit up at the sudden knowledge. Leilani was begging me. This evening, I was her... Master.

I collected myself in short order and calmly gave the words Leilani had cherished to hear. "You may cum."

Leilani suddenly became limp in Addison's arms, a continuous moan escaping her lips as she lost all control of herself. She came. She came hard. The liquid came forth like a sprinkler as she squirted a never ending flow of pleasure.

As soon as Leilani calmed, Addison laid her gingerly on the bed. "She's going to need a minute."

I chuckled, "I would too, after that."

Addison slithered up to my side, her hand teasing my cock as she did, "I came when you came into your Fucktoy. I never thought I'd love someone so much."

So many parts of that statement caught my attention. Addison came from watching me cum? She said Leilani was my fucktoy like that was her name and what she was permanently going to be? But most of all, I understood her feelings as I felt the same way. "I love you."

Addison smiled, "Does that mean you're ready for me?"

As if Addison couldn't feel my full strength mast in her hand. "Since Tuesday."

Addison flung her leg over me and my erection slid easily into her saturated canal. Reverse cowgirl was a different view from what I expected. I thought that I would be hypnotized by Addison's luscious ass as she started bouncing on my pole, but instead, my eyes were entirely focused on her lower back.

Addison got a tattoo. It was elegantly done on her lower back in the shape of a heart with several lines curving and arching outward across her lower back... but the cursive words in the center of the tramp stamp caught my eye and had me reading and rereading them over and over.

"Wyatt's Bitch?" I grunted as I lifted my hips to match Addison.

"Was that a question?" Addison leaned forward to really drive her plummets onto my manhood. "Now fuck your Bitch because I'm most definitely in heat."

"Just... reading," I struggled with speech, too caught up in the wonders that is Addison's sheath as I did my best to meet her demand.

"I hope you like it," Addison leaned back and changed the penetration point again, but this time she started grinding. "Because I am proud to be your Bitch."

"Love it," I hissed out as a new experience was wafting over me... Leilani's tongue began lapping where I and Addison met while her hand was massaging my balls with deft skill. "Holy shit," my body lurched on its own.

So many sensations were coursing through my body as upon my reaction, both girls ramped up their ministrations. Addison, flexing her muscles, encouraging all that I am, as she rocked her body against mine. Leilani softly caressing while her tongue was moving at the speed of light, tickling at the base of my shaft and higher when Addison allowed.

"Bitch, I'm going... I'm going..."

Addison didn't stop and I couldn't possibly hold out.

"Ugh!" My body seized as I came in a torrent... causing Addison to shriek with delight, her spasms wracking her body in euphoria while Leilani lapped at anything that spilt out. My mind couldn't process the insanity of it all and I sighed as the rest of my strength left me.

Addison cuddled into my side while Leilani was first cleaning me up with her mouth before moving on to Addison.

"We need to come up with a better plan," I breathed out. "I would at least like to be out of High School before we have children."

"Relax, Baby," Addison tapped her index finger playfully against my nose. "We both went to the doctor's office and got an implant to prevent pregnancy."

"Both?"

"Yes, both... Which means after you recuperate, I want to see you fuck your new toy," Addison smiled sweetly. "Until then," Addison paused to moan, "Do you mind if I play with her? She's giving me quite the lashing and I want to return the favor."

"Be my guest," I couldn't help my smile.

Addison excitedly turned herself around, one of her legs nearly kicking me in the face in the process, allowing Leilani to climb on top of her. It took but a moment for the two of them to be locked into a sixty-nine position.

I scooted down and maneuvered myself to where I was laying on my side to get the best view possible... and what a glorious view it had become.

Addison and Leilani were attacking each other with gusto. Their heads were bobbing, their lips were puckering, and their tongues swirling all to the delight of the other. Their periodic moans became closer together and it was doing wonders for energizing what was once limp.

It would have to take something really astounding to keep my eyes from bouncing back and forth from the midsections of each of the girls, but as I was going from one to the other, the black blotch did exactly that.

It was on Leilani's back and it was a tattoo exactly the same as Addison's with the exception of the words. My hand went to the exposed flesh, "Wyatt's Fucktoy?"

Without hesitation, Leilani responded, "Same answer as her. I'm proud..." She was cut off by Addison putting her hand on her head and pushing it where she thought it belonged.

That was enough of an answer to put me back at full strength.

I slid off the bed and before me laid the glorious view of Addison devouring Leilani's pussy. I inched forward carefully, not wanting Addison to be caught in the middle, before Addison reached out and guided my cock into Leilani. Just the tip was in, but it got Leilani's attention. Addison didn't hesitate and forced Leilani's head back to its task, this time holding it there as she applied a hard pressure.

I pushed forward with ease. Leilani was well lubricated and I had no issues bottoming out into my friend. I pulled back, and went forward again, this time at a faster pace.

That was all I needed. My tempo increased to full throttle and I truly began pounding with sweet violence into Leilani. The view was fantastic as her ass shook with every one of my thrusts prompting my involvement into her wishes even further.

My hand raised before falling swiftly, causing a loud smack to echo in the room and forcing Leilani's body to shiver in delight. I took turns on her cheeks, right then left, and then right again. Each sting of my palm was met with a mewl of bliss from Leilani, her ass becoming red under my onslaught.

I was feeling the urge. My hands went from spanking to a firm grasping of Leilani's hips. I plowed into her quim, plunging harder and deeper, turning my friend into nothing more than a rag doll.

I groaned in rapture as I came into my friend - my Fucktoy? - and it triggered both Addison and Leilani into heavenly bliss.

There wasn't much. It was my third release and quite frankly, I was spent. My cock deflated almost immediately, falling from Leilani's channel with a plop.

Addison had immediately took up the impossible cause, engulfing my manhood with her willing mouth.

I wiped at the sweat on my brow, "Yeah, I don't think you're going to get anything out of that."

Addison smiled, "A girl can dream, can't she?"

I shakily crawled back onto the bed, quickly getting comfortable. I felt I could sleep for a century as Addison melted into my right side while Leilani snuggled on my left. Their hands both embraced me tightly but came together themselves on my chest.

Addison purred softly in my ear, "Can we keep her?"

"That was fun," I chuckled at what I perceived to be a joke. I turned my head to the love of my life and was taken aback. "You're serious? You say that like Leilani is a pet or something?"

"A toy," Leilani mumbled into my side, barely awake, but actively listening.

"See," Addison gestured to my friend, "she's okay with it."

"I... uh..." I had lost the ability to speak.

Addison snickered at my stammer, "Baby, you know my lease is up next month, right?"

I did, but I didn't want to think about Addison not living right next door to me. I nodded.

"And you two are graduating next month, right?"

I stared at Addison curiously, wondering exactly where she was going with this. "Yeah," I drew out the word.

"And you did steal me and make me yours, right?"

I smiled at that one. Of all that Addison was saying, that statement was the one truth in my life. "I love you; where are you going with this?"

"I have a job, you have a job, our Fucktoy is going to school to major in biomedical engineering while minoring in automotive engineering just to be able to talk to you, and then she'll have a job; why don't we find a place and move in together?" Addison finished by nibbling on her lower lip.

The idea had merit. I absolutely wanted to spend the rest of my life with Addison. The question then was what about Leilani.

My grin was ear to ear as I caressed Addison's cheek, "I can't wait to move in with you." I then squeezed my friend, "What about you? Is that something you want to do Leil..."

"It's Fucktoy, and yes, Master," Leilani sighed softly into my side. "Bitch and I already discussed this."

"Then let's do it," I laughed a satisfied laugh before my forehead furrowed. "Wait, she calls you Bitch now, too?"

"Of course," Addison burrowed into my side. "I did say I'm proud to be your Bitch, didn't I?"

"Yes, but you're my Bitch," I Stated. I then glanced down to Leilani. "I suppose since we're going to be living together, Fucktoy can call you that, too."

"Makes sense," Addison sighed contentedly.

We fell asleep just like that until the alarm on my phone went off. It was annoying, but my curfew was in ten minutes. I grudgingly pulled myself from the pile, got dressed, went home, climbed the stairs so my Dad would know I made it back in time, went to my room, went out my window, climbed through Addison's window, got undressed, and reconnected with the pile. It was a necessary five minutes.

"Missed you, Baby," Addison yawned as she entwined herself to my side.

"It was too long, Master," Leilani did the same on my other side.

I yawned myself before falling back asleep.

*

I woke up refreshed, and apparently before anyone else. Regardless, I had to get home through the window, shower, get downstairs, and make my presence known before coming back over through the front door. Ah, the things we do for love. Now, if only I could find my shirt?

I didn't find it, but I have more at home.

*

I made it back to Addison's to hear combined laughter coming from the shower. I was tempted to join them, but thought better of it. It is a townhouse shower; to say they were small would be an understatement. I decided to make breakfast instead.

After what Addison has been wearing and what Leilani wasn't wearing last night, I'm not sure why I was stunned at their clothing choices.

Leilani was in a pair of white booty shorts and a white tank top that didnt even cover the bottom curve of her breasts with the word FUCKTOY in big block letters across the front... and it was definitely a size to small.

As for Addison, all I could ask was, "Isn't that my shirt?"

"Was," Addison smiled as she sat at the kitchen table with Leilani.

I almost burnt the bacon because I was staring at Addison's ass, as it was in full view because the shirt, which only had a solitary button clasped in the middle, was all she was wearing.

"Why, I think he likes our lounging around the house clothes," Addison smiled.

I set Addison's plate down in front of her and gave her kiss. I then set Leilani's plate in front of her and hesitated... I was going to kiss her as well, but thought better of it and went to pull back.

"You can kiss her, too, you know," Addison sipped at one of the glasses of orange juice I had already set out. "I told you, Fucktoy doesn't count as cheating."

I kissed Leilani, and it felt like... home. It wasn't like the soul searching kiss Addison and I constantly share, but there was something perfect about us knowing each other for the past couple years that found its way into our connection. It was a love, but a very much different love and not nearly on the same level as Addison and I.

Leilani smiled as I pulled back, "Master, that was wonderful."

It was. It truly was.

"Aww, that was so sweet," Addison had puppy dog eyes as she stared at us. "Fucktoy, do we kiss like that?" She finished by pulling me into another kiss, this time it wasn't a token moment of affection, but a sizzling embrace.

"I've seen you two really kiss, and that wasn't it." Leilani took a bite of her scrambled eggs. "When you two mean it and aren't just showing off, it's something that everyone in the vicinity knows that true love exists."

Wow... That surprised me. I knew that's how Addison and I felt for each other, but is our love really that transparent?

"You'll get there with him," Addison patted her arm.

"No, Master loves me differently than you," Leilani shook her head. "I'm just happy he loves me."

"I do love you, Lei..."

Leilani cut me off by raising her eyes.

"Fucktoy. I love you Fucktoy." I held up my hands, "I promise I'll get there, it just takes some time, right Bitch?"

Addison giggled, "It was a rough couple days, but I am now happy."

Leilani smiled, "I love you, too, Master."

*

"What the fuck?"

It was collective as I introduced Addison, and surprisingly, Leilani. With her hair being done up and the skimpy, barely there pasted on micro red dress that showed lots of cleavage with matching heels; if I hadn't known it was her, I'd probably would have not recognized her either... and with Addison dressed similarly but in white; Dante, Camilla, Shane, and Joyce's jaws visibly hit the table.

It had been a fun day. After breakfast, I went to work while the girls spent the afternoon looking online for potential homes for the three of us. When I got back, there were a couple that garnered the girls attention as well as an apartment that would lease by the month in case there were delays in the home buying market. All I cared about was the place having a garage.

All was going well, and we were planning on figuring out what we wanted for dinner when a group text hit both mine and Leilani's phones.

- Pizza Shack and miniature golf???

It was responded by a flood of texts afterward of agreements and meet up times.