Truth or Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Wow...that's it?" I asked looking back and forth between the two. "Just your...hair?" I asked only then looking up into their respective faces, each one blushing a bit.

"Actually, Stacy's boobs are a little bigger than mine," Tracy said actually reaching over, cupping one of her sister's holding it to the side of her own.

"Well if they are...I certainly can't see it," I exclaimed staring, then hearing a giggle from Stacy. "What?"

"Now you're hard..." she giggled again, redirecting my attention down at myself. She was right, I was. And even more noticeably, the head of my cock had actually managed to worm itself over the waistband of my underwear. "Time to measure," she giggled, and then with that, she stepped over, grabbing my shorts and yanking them down around my ankles. As she did that, my cock slapped against my abdomen, almost hitting her in the face as she recoiled back some.

"Sorry," I blushed, "didn't mean to poke your eye out," I told her trying to make light of the situation.

"You almost could too!" She said looking down at me, just as her hand came out, actually grasping my cock. I heard a gasp from behind her and off to one side as Tracy saw what her sister was doing, now joining her, her own hand now wrapping itself around me too as my twin sister's stood there actually fondling my shaft. "Where's the ruler?" Stacy asked as Tracy reached for it, handing it to her. "So...she said placing it against my hard cock, trying to align it at some decided upon spot where they felt my cock met my balls. I stood there, enjoying the feel of her hand still holding me, and oddly enough the ruler too as she clasped the two of them together and then leaned over, double-checking her placement, and then reading off the actual measurement to her sister. Though Tracy now had to "confirm" her sister's measurement, reading it just as closely herself. The fact that I had both sister's with their noses only fractions away from my hard dick wasn't lost on me, especially when I glanced down, saw a pearly drop of dew suddenly bubble up from the tip of my cock, and slowly roll over the head down the side of it where the ruler was. "I say seven and 3/8 inches," she announced reading as Tracy confirmed the exact precise measurement, though that was when she also discovered my cum drool.

"What's this?" She giggled actually rubbing her finger into it, swiping it up, and then rubbing it between her thumb and forefinger. "David's horny juice," she then said, still giggling as Stacy now put another firm squeeze on my cock, producing another one for herself.

"And a lot of it too it seems," squeezing out another as Tracy now gathered that one up.

"What do you expect?" I said grimacing as my own sister's now stood there taking turns squeezing droplets out. "Though I best warn you..." I said letting the rest of it go unsaid. The girls once again looking back and forth at one another, grinning wickedly.

"No way," I said seeing the look in their eyes, stepping back, forcing them to release me. "Bad enough we're doing this much," I added to that stepping back again though I had backed into the couch, and suddenly just sat down rather than trying to go anywhere else. Almost as quickly as I had, the twins were suddenly on either side of me, sitting down as well, though I now dropped my hands down into my own crotch in an effort to protect myself.

"Come on David...you know you'd like to, at least you know your cock certainly would," Stacy snickered.

"Oh yeah, I want to alright, and will too...later, when I'm upstairs in my own bedroom!"

The twins were both pouting then looking at me. "So...how often do you jerk off anyway?" Stacy asked.

"Oh no you don't. I'm NOT playing that game again," I told them both.

"How about a pact then?" Tracy asked as Stacy looked on curiously.

"A pact? Concerning what?" I asked just as curiously.

"How about, no consequences...just truth. You ask a question, and we promise to be truthful in answering. But then you do too," Tracy continued. I thought about that for a moment before agreeing.

"Ok, but...my question goes to both of you, so that means you both have to answer it...honestly," I leered back at them, though all they did was grin back shaking their heads in agreement with that.

"OK, that's fare...and you can even ask first," Stacy said taking over here.

"In that case...I'll ask the two of you then the same question you just asked me. How often do the two of you do it?"

Stacy laughed. "I know for a fact that Tracy does it at least once a day!" She announced squealing on her sister. "She's always doing it in bed at night just before she falls asleep...so I know she does it at least that much!" Tracy playfully punched her sister on the arm, though she had to reach across me in order to do that. And as she did, I felt her soft breast graze my arm, sending chills up and down my spine, not to mention a nice friendly throb between my legs.

"Oh, and like you don't!" She shot back. "I know...because I've seen and heard you doing it too!" She said drawing her in, almost every time I start to!"

"So? What do you expect? Hearing the way you go on while you're doing it, makes me horny too!" She laughed only then glancing down seeing my cock actually throb with yet again another dollop of pre-cum fuck juice oozing out of the tip.

"OK, we answered your question, so now you answer ours!" Stacy said.

"At least once...sometimes twice a day," I informed them both. "Though I've been known to do it more than that," I said almost proudly, well aroused at this point as we sat here naked together asking intimate, private questions of one another. Especially as Stacy's hand once again found itself wrapped around my dick, though seeing that, Tracy's hand soon joined that of her sisters as they went back to squeezing me, not quite jacking me off however.

"And what do you think about while doing it?" Tracy asked.

"Sorry...I think it's my turn to ask the next question first," I said though it seemed a silly point to be making as I'd no doubt be answering that question anyway. But the girls took it in stride waiting on me as I thought about what to ask. Something a little different than that.

"Ok...so tell me, where's the most dangerous, or most unusual place you've ever done it?" I asked them both. Stacy's face immediately blushing even more than it had been, the look in her eyes telling me she certainly had someplace before, though Tracy seemed to have to actually sit there and think about it for a moment, only then blushing herself, though smiling.

"You first," Stacy said...obviously hesitant, though I knew she would eventually as she looked at her sister.

"I once did it sitting in the back seat of the car when Chris drove me to school one morning," she laughed.

"I don't remember that, where the hell was I?" Stacy asked.

"Sitting in the front seat," Tracy smiled. "Neither one of you had a clue, had a nice little orgasm too as I recall it," she laughed. "OK, so...there's mine, now...tell us yours!"

Stacy was however blushing furiously now, and I could see she was struggling with even telling us both. "Come on sis...spill it, or we might have to reconsider the consequences part of doing this!" She threatened. Stacy took a deep breath, blushed some more, and then told us.

"It...it was a few months back," she began nervously. "I ah...well, I had a date in fact that evening, went to the movies, got home late. I was still a bit worked up, pretty horny. It was the first time I'd let my boyfriend feel me up," she openly admitted. "Though we aren't seeing one another anymore," she then added giggling as she held her fingers apart from one another only a few inches apart, and then looking at me, lengthening the distance apart, still laughing. "Anyway," she continued garnering her courage. "I promised I'd let mom know when I got home, only she was sound asleep when I got to her room. I almost turned around and headed back downstairs to my room when I noticed that David's bedroom door was partially open, and that he had his bedside lamp light on. Figured he was still up, so decided to stick my head in and say hi to him, at least let him know I was home, and at what time, in case mom questioned me about it. Only he was asleep too...with the light on, naked...laying on top of the sheets instead of beneath them."

Which is true, as during the hot summer, that's usually the way I did sleep, no covers...naked, though I must have fallen asleep with the light on before turning it off, though I certainly don't remember my sister coming by the room or saying anything to me, which I commented on.

"No...I didn't. I was going to, but like I said, you were sound asleep. But...you were also naked, and though your cock wasn't hard, not like it is now anyway," she giggled again, once again squeezing it, "as horny as I was, had been all night, I actually stood there by the side of your bed, looking at you. Next thing I know, I've got my hand down my panties, and I am standing there masturbating myself, looking at you while I got off. And you never even knew I did," she laughed smiling and remembering. "I was scared as hell too, worried that you might wake up, see me standing there doing that, but it was so...fucking...hot!" She said actually panting a little as she once again recalled doing that, thinking about it. And her hand once more coming up to nonchalantly finger her breast as I noticed she tended to do whenever she wasn't really thinking about it. Something I'd have to remember she seemed to like doing whenever she was aroused. "So...that's mine," she sighed actually sounding relieved as well as excited that she'd actually shared that.

"So David...what's yours?" She then asked, getting an agreed nod from her sister's head.

"Most dangerous, or unusual place huh?" I thought, now smiling myself. "That's easy...and did it a lot more than just once too," I tossed in freely. "And similar to your story's too," I told my sisters. Their looks of interest told me they were anxious to hear, especially as Stacy continued to sit there rubbing her own nipple back and forth with one hand, her other still holding onto my cock, though I noticed the girls had actually begun working it up and down just a little, not that I minded. At this point...I was too far-gone, and enjoying it too much to mention anything.

"Remember when I was little and I would go into Chris's room and talk to her while she was brushing her hair?"

"You just wanted to see her tits," Tracy laughed, revealing that my so-called secret wasn't as secret as I thought it had been. "Don't tell me...you masturbated even back then? Looking at her?" Stacy then asked right on top of Tracy's question.

"Well no...not really, not then. But remembering that, sort of gave me the idea yes. So about a month ago, after graduation when Samantha and I broke up? I was feeling down in the dumps, remember?"

"Do we ever!" The twins again said in unison. "You were impossible to even be around there for a while."

"I know...that's why I decided to talk to Chris, since she'd been through a few bad breakups herself. Thought she might have some answers for me in how to deal with it. Anyway...one evening I passed by her room, and there she was, sitting at her vanity again, just before bedtime, brushing her hair. And it was just like in the old days. I asked to come in, sat on the edge of her bed, talking to her. Of course she was wearing a bathrobe this time, but I could see partially into the mirror as she sat there. I could see from my vantage point that it was partially open in front, and that every once in a while, as she moved, I'd catch a glimpse here or there of her breasts. And before I knew it, I was aroused, erect. And as I too only had my robe on, and nothing else, it became obvious to me that I could actually sit there and fondle myself..."

"Jack off you mean," Stacy interjected wickedly.

"OK...jack off," I laughed, "Sitting there talking to Chris about my girlfriend problems, though jacking off," I said again winking at her, "Without her ever being aware that I was."

"You sure about that?" Tracy asked, which gave me pause.

"Now why did you say that?" I asked her.

"Because if what you're telling me happened about a month ago, I remember walking into the kitchen when Chris and mom were in the middle of a conversation, which suddenly got all hush-hush for some reason. Obviously they'd been discussing something, something they didn't want me to have overheard anything about. But the one thing I did hear, and didn't put two and two together until now, was hearing Chris say, "Almost like he used to do when he was little...coming in to talk to me," or something to that effect anyway. So maybe...she did know!"

I thought about it, but discarded that they might have been talking about me sitting there actually jacking off, which I had done. "I doubt it...I am sure they were just talking about my conversation with her, and the fact I used to come in and do that as I felt more comfortable with her back then, more than any of the rest of you, including mom."

"Maybe...but why then did they decide not to say anything about it in front of me?" She asked.

"Maybe because they knew you'd come and tease me about it or something," I offered, "Like you usually do," I then added. Though even I now was wondering, though I am sure that Chris, or even mom would have said something to me about it, had they suspected, so I shrugged it off.

"So...where were we?" Tracy asked, "Next question?"

As horny as I honestly was now, I was curious...and had been so for quite some time, especially knowing the two of them. "OK, here it is...and remember the pact," I reminded them, though by the looks in their faces, they suddenly realized the Pandora's box they might have very well opened here.

"Ok...go on. Shoot!" One said, the other adding.

"So tell me...have the two of you ever done anything with one another?" I asked sitting back seeing their eyes suddenly open wide upon hearing me asking them that.

They sat looking back and forth at one another for a moment, hesitant obviously, still not saying anything.

"Come on you guys, I already know you've obviously laid in bed next to one another and masturbated, surely you did a little more than that yes?"

"Yeah, but not all the time though," Stacy finally ventured. "So don't go getting any ideas that Tracy and I are into lesbian incest or shit like that!" She added though I could see the renewed flush of arousal and excitement filling her cheeks.

"Never in a million years," I answered. "But...what did you do then?" I pressed.

"If...we tell you, you're going to owe us for saying," Tracy spoke, likewise aroused, especially by the suddenly lusty tone in her voice.

"Ok," I answered without really thinking, too curious and interested now in hearing what else it was the two of them had done together.

Once again they looked at one another, nodding their heads, smiling and then in unison turned towards me. "We took one another's virginity shortly after we turned eighteen," they announced speaking the words together as though they had rehearsed them. And even though it was clear what they'd just said, the mechanics and meaning of it escaped me momentarily.

"Run that one by me again? You did what? And how?"

Stacy laughed, though they both were. "We decided a long time ago that neither one of us wanted to lose our virginity to some boy in the back seat of his car. So we made a pact...that we'd give our virginities to one another on the same night. So...we borrowed one of mom's vibrators..."

"Mom has a vibrator?" I said suddenly, shaking my head as the thought of that suddenly invaded my reasoning. "No wait...never mind, go on..."

"Anyway...we used mom's toy to pop our cherries, gave them to one another one night."

"Yeah, it was far better letting Stacy do that, than some inexperienced young kid who'd never even seen a woman's pussy before, let alone know what to do with one when he did see it. And was damn sure a lot nicer, and easier...wasn't it Stacy?"

Stacy's look seemed almost far away as she sat there recalling it. Her hand in fact once more toying with the hard little nubbin of her breast until she realized she was doing that, forcing it away from herself. "Yeah...it was. So now you know David, and now...you owe us for telling you that!"

I remembered my agreement, vaguely, but now wondered what it was I had gotten myself into, though still trying to buy myself some time here if I could. "So that's it? You haven't done anything more than that? Ever?"

"Of course we have!" Tracy responded. "But we're not about to tell you everything! That wasn't the deal! You wanted to know something, we gave you something. You want anything more than that...then you have to pay up for what you do know first!"

Obviously I had painted myself into a corner here, there was no getting out of it. "Like what?" I asked worriedly.

The girls looked at one another again, grinning from ear to ear, and back to me. "Jerk off for us," they again said simultaneously, and I honestly did wonder then if they hadn't at some point in the past, actually rehearsed having this conversation.

"Seriously, you want me to actually jerk myself off in front of you? Right here? Right now?"

"Why not? You sort of already have been anyway, and we certainly sort of have been too," they both giggled. "Now...we want to see how you do it, how you like it..."

"I just want to see him squirt!" Stacy said far more boldly. "I've never seen a guys cock cum before. Well...not in real life anyway," she added once again blushing a little.

As horny as I now was however, and already knowing I was in dire need of relieving some pressure here soon, especially after everything they had shared with me, not to mention sitting here naked in front of me, the thought of doing this suddenly seemed like a wonderful idea.

"Ok, I will...if that's what you want. But...I want to hear more too at some point, if you want to see me actually come. Otherwise, I'll just finish myself off later inside my room." I had no intention of doing that of course, but I figured I'd try and milk this for all it was worth...both figuratively, and literally speaking. Perhaps too aroused themselves now to think about it, they readily agreed, scooting over to sit side-by-side one another as I stood, turning now facing them. Without another word, I simply began stroking my cock, sliding my hand up and down the shaft, squeezing it a bit, as yet again another bubble of lubrication oozed from the tip. I took that, sliding it around the head of my cock, making it glisten, making the purple tip of my prick look even angrier, and harder for some reason.

"Oh god! That's hot!" Stacy moaned as she sat there watching me, one hand down between her legs, the other up on her breast again."

"So's that," I responded back, watching her...and then Tracy as she began doing the same thing to herself. "Though...it would be even hotter, watching you two fingering one another," I suggested hopefully.

Amazingly, they just began doing that. Reaching over into one another's laps, fingers suddenly finding, and then playing with one another's cunts, clit tickling, exploring as I stood there fisting myself. Watching my sister's masturbate one another was beyond anything I could have ever imagined, or hoped for. And now...here I was, actually seeing them do it, and masturbating in front of them while I did. Normally, I'd draw this out some. Enjoy it, pleasure and tease myself. But my balls already felt like they were going to implode as it was. I backed off some, not wanting to come so soon, but the twins weren't having any of it.

"No...keep going, keep jerking it...we want to see you come David!"

"Yeah, make it spurt David!" Tracy agreed. "Come on us...come on...come on our tits!" She then said, offering the one she held in her hand up to me, though her other hand remained happily engaged between her sister's legs.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers