Truth or Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Not like I have a lot of experience doing this," Chris informed her as she moved over to kneel down in front of me. "But...I will say, it did appear the last time that David certainly enjoyed me sucking him." And with that, she quickly wrapped her sweet lips around my dick and began knobbing the tip for me in a most delightful way.

Admittedly, I think it was the combination of my sister sucking my cock, and looking over at my aunt and the twins that was making me weak in the knees. The girls were wildly molesting my aunt's tits, just the way she had asked them to do, handling them roughly, even slapping them repeatedly as she cried out in delirious pleasure, especially when they clamped on to her hard thick nipples, pulling and stretching them. I noticed too that the girls now knelt on the couch to either side of her, my aunt's hands busy between their legs, obviously fingering and toying with them both. An additional sight that had my cock throbbing in pure pleasured delight.

"Ok, now let's see it," Marla said once again. Reluctantly, Chris let go, leaning back as my cock now as big and thick as it had ever been, pointed directly at my sister's face. "Now that's...one fucking hard looking cock!" She exclaimed. "Been a while too...and I think as appropriate punishment for lying to me earlier, that you're going to have to fuck me with that, don't you think?"

Somehow, that didn't sound like punishment to me at all as I nodded my head in agreement with that. She slid off the couch at that point, getting onto all fours there on the floor in front of me.

"Stacy honey? Come over here, lay down in front of me sweetie, so I can have a taste of that sweet little honey-pie of yours." Excitedly, Stacy did just that, scooting down, and then laying on her back with her legs obscenely spread for her aunt. "Chris? Tracy? You two on either side, I would have you sucking and playing with my tits while David here fucks my cunt. You do want to fuck my cunt don't you David?"

I grinned.

"No...say it. I want to hear the words David, so tell me...tell me and your sister's here what it is you'd like to do to your dirty old, nasty lesbian aunt."

"I want to fuck her dirty, nasty, lesbian cunt," I responded back, hearing the twins giggle as I said that, though my cock once again throbbed in heightened arousal at hearing myself speaking the lewd words back to my aunt.

"Then get over here honey, and slip that nasty old, mean looking cock into your aunt's pussy!"

I moved over getting behind her down on my knees. My aunt now turning her attentions to her niece's pussy as she began licking it, sucking and showing Stacy what it meant to truly have one's cunt eaten out by a woman who knew exactly what the hell she was doing. Almost immediately Stacy was moaning and groaning, even before I had actually slipped my dick inside Marla. Tracy and Chris of course, now complying with my aunt's other wishes as they went about sucking, squeezing, and again slapping my aunt's free swinging breasts there on the floor beneath her.

"Nice and slow David...we're in no hurry here," My aunt said looking up and behind after a while. "A young man like you should have plenty of stamina, especially after having already climaxed what...twice today already? In the meantime...Tracy? Time for you and Stacy to switch places here for a bit. And then Chris...I want to finish up with you when David finally fills my pussy with his cum."

It was a long...marvelous shag. I did indeed take my time, learning to play, pleasure and experiment a little. Sometimes I thrust as deeply into her as I could. Other times, just little quick jabs in and out, more so teasing the head of my dick than perhaps actually pleasuring my aunt, though no matter what I did, or how I did it...she seemed to be enjoying it.

After both the twins had climaxed, and were once again joined at my aunt's breasts, Chris now lay before her, Marla tonguing my sister's slit, and doing what appeared to be a marvelous job of it by the look on her face. As much fun as I'd honestly been having, that all too familiar tingling sensation deep down inside my balls was telling me that I wasn't going to be able to hold out for too much longer here. Sensing it perhaps, Marla again looked back at me, now thrusting back harder now.

"Go ahead David. Pound my cunt, nice and hard, nice and fast...let me feel that hot sticky fuck juice filling me up honey..."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I was soon banging the shit out of my aunt, thrusting in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh while I did adding to the depravity of this whole situation. Though it was the ear-splitting sound of Chris's orgasm that I think took me over the edge. Especially when I knew, and thought about the liquid surprise she was no doubt spurting and spraying all over my aunt's face at the moment that led me to feel that first massive spurt leap from the tip of my cock, now flooding my very horny aunt's slick slippery pussy.

**

Unfortunately I was drained and exhausted after that wild-assed fuck with my aunt. Collapsing contentedly down on the couch once more, though enjoying the sight of all three of my sister's, once more cleaning out my aunt's pussy for her. They soon after formed a daisy-chain in fact, licking and eating one another out, which almost...not quite, but almost...got me hard again. But, even young and virile as I hopefully was, I was too spent to actually get it up again. An hour later, everyone had dressed as my aunt prepared to head home.

"So what are your plans for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Well, not much really. Aside from cleaning and straightening up the house before mom gets home, we really don't have any," Chris answered for all of us.

"In that case, I'll be by again in the afternoon...perhaps we can do this again, provided you all want to," she asked. The twins of course were immediately excited at the prospect of that, though I once again had to admit...looking at my aunt, reflections of my own mother, I too would be looking forward to that.

"Alright then...see you all tomorrow afternoon. And...I think I don't need to say it, but I think it might be a good idea if we keep all of this amongst ourselves right?"

"Yes Auntie M!" The girls quipped in unison, though Chris and I both shook our heads in agreement as well. Bad enough now we'd included aunt Marla into the mix. If mom were to find out about any of this, she'd no doubt have a conniption fit!

Even after we all walked my aunt to the door, saying goodbye to her, I turned, Stacy standing behind and off to one side, once again pouting in that almost sexy little girl way she had of doing.

"Now what's wrong?" I asked.

"I still haven't gotten to fuck you yet," she said simply.

"Don't worry sis. I'm pretty sure you will soon enough." She smiled then, and then scampered off after her sister who had already headed off towards mom's room for yet another shower.

Chris looked at me. "And you for sure need one now too," she spoke taking my hand in hers. "Come on...I'll wash your back, and you can wash mine."

Somehow I knew...it wouldn't end there as I followed Chris back up the stairs again.

**

Unfortunately, I still had to work that evening. Taking a short, but much needed nap before I left, I was just getting ready to head out the door when the phone rang. Being the only one around at the moment, I answered it.

"Hey mom!" I said shortly after hearing her voice over the phone. "How's the trip going?"

"Sadly enough...almost too well," she told me. "I need to stay one more day, tie up some loose ends and finalize things here on my end before I can come home. So let the girls know, I won't be home until sometime late Monday night now."

I smiled inwardly upon hearing that. With me having to work this evening, I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything with the girls myself until Sunday. But now with mom staying an extra day, it meant we'd at least have one more night to actually be together. I also knew my Aunt had come by again while I was taking a nap, dropping off a few items for the girls to try out together. I had heard giggling downstairs while I was getting dressed, along with a snippet or two regarding a particular strap-on affair they were ALL dying to try out on one another. I was disappointed I wouldn't be around to see that myself. But now at least, perhaps on Sunday they'd do it again for me.

"Sorry to hear that mom," I told her. "But we all love you, and miss you...so hurry home!"

"Love you too honey," mom responded back. "Give the girls a big hug and a kiss for me, and tell them I love them."

"I will mom, see you Monday night then." With that, I hung up and went in search of the girls, finding them all in Chris's room. Needless to say, I wasn't at all surprised to find the three of them sitting on her bed together, naked of course...and excitedly discussing the array of adult toys and novelties my aunt had dropped by earlier.

"Too bad you have to work David," Tracy said already fondling a rather thick vibrating dildo, obviously anxious to try it. "You're going to miss all the fun!" She leered at me.

"I know...but, I do have some news," I began, and then explained the discussion I'd just had with mom to them. "So...maybe tomorrow, you all will be willing to show me how some of these gadgets work?" I asked hopefully, receiving several excited nods of the head yes. It was all I could do to pry myself away from Chris's bedroom as Stacy soon after selected a rather interesting double-headed dildo that she was anxious to try out with one of her sisters. "Damn!" I said to myself as I headed off to work with a raging hardon. "Totally, unfucking fair!"

**

"Alright sleepy-head, time to wake up!" Chris said shaking me as I finally opened my eyes rolling over to look at the clock on my nightstand, it was almost noon. "Marla called, said she's on her way over too, so unless you want to miss everything, I suggest you get up, shower and grab a quick bite to eat. We'll be downstairs in the rec-room in case you're wondering," she grinned at me, seeing my morning wood already making an appearance as I rolled out of bed. "Save some of that for me," she added. "As fun as some of the toys were...I still like the real thing the best." With that, Chris left my room as I hurried into the bathroom to shave and shower. About the only thing I was really hungry for eating was pussy, I'd been dreaming about it all fucking night. I saw no point in dressing after my shower, throwing on my own robe instead. I had just reached the landing downstairs when I heard a knock on the door, peering through the peephole briefly, sure enough, my aunt Marla had just arrived then too. I opened the door, greeting her as she looked at me.

"I see you got your robe cleaned," she laughed brushing by me, though giving me an affectionate kiss on the cheek this time. "So...where's the girls?" She asked.

"Down stairs in the rec-room. I'll be honest, it wouldn't surprise me to discover they've already started in without us," I said leading the way down the hall, into the kitchen and then down the stairs. By the time we arrived, the girls indeed had gotten started. Tracy and Stacy already spread out on the floor in a scissors position, pussy to pussy, with the double dildo inside the two of them as they lay there fucking one another.

"Obviously you were right," Marla said walking over to take a seat on the couch, watching the girls. Chris had been doing that too, though using a vibrator on herself as she sat spread-eagled in one of the large oversized chairs. The minute she saw us however, or rather saw the emergence of my rock-hard cock suddenly standing up through the folds of my robe, she pulled it out of herself, setting it aside.

"Told you, I actually prefer the real thing," she said inviting me to lay down on the floor near the girls.

"Hey! Don't go exhausting him!" Stacy warned her sister. "I STILL haven't gotten a chance to fuck him myself yet!"

"No worries sis," I assured her. "I got plenty of sleep last night, so I can assure you...there will be plenty of me to go around, to anyone who wants it," I stated likewise eyeballing my other sister and aunt, both of who were likewise smiling at me, or perhaps more so gawking at my stiff standing member. I did as Chris suggested however lying down on the floor as she soon straddled my cock taking it deep inside her.

"So...you joining us or what?" Tracy then asked our aunt.

"In a minute. I'm enjoying watching the four of you for a bit here first," she stated.

"OK, suit yourself, but you might as well get naked too," Tracy told my aunt. "I want to feel what it's like when you fuck me with the strap-on you brought over. I didn't get a chance to do that yesterday after you dropped all this off."

Marla stood, undressed, and then sat down again, though looking a bit more longingly at Chris and I.

"Would you like a turn?" Chris asked her. "I'm sure I can find something else to ride," she laughed looking at me again. "I do love the way David eats pussy," she chuckled, making me chuckle too.

"That would be nice," I likewise agreed. "Come on Aunt Marla, come over here, sit on my dick while I eat my naughty big sister out."

Once again I admired my aunt as she finally walked over. Keeping herself in pretty good shape, and though her boobs certainly weren't young-looking any more, there was something about their maturity and natural look that I found very alluring and exciting. Not to mention her very bare pussy, that once again for some reason I found interesting that she would shave it at her age, unlike mom did. As Chris settled down over my face, I soon felt my aunt likewise sliding down over my cock. In seconds, I could feel the super-slick silkiness of her cunt gripping my prick, along with my sister's hot juicy snatch now riding my face. I tongue-fucked her, sucking and licking her clit, while my aunt slowly moved up and down, giving me a nice long sensual fuck. And then of course, next to us...looking on, enjoying themselves, the twins continued to fuck one another, still grinding their cunts away upon one another, giving a blow-by-blow description of how that felt, along with how the three of us looked together.

"God that's fucking hot!" Tracy moaned. "I know you can't really see it David," she groaned even more deeply. "But Chris and Aunt Marla are kissing, feeling one another's tits while they're both riding you. That looks so fucking hot and naughty," she sighed wistfully. "I can hardly wait until it's our turn to do that!"

She was right, though I couldn't see it, I could sense it, and certainly feel what was happening, though my aunt's pussy seemed to get more and more liquid as she slid up and down my cock. Not to mention my sister's pussy, which I expected to explode in a torrent of female nectar any moment now, already preparing myself for it so that I didn't drown when she did.

"Oh man...listen to that," Stacy now added. "Can you hear how fucking wet and juicy they both are?"

"So are you two," Chris shot back, giggling, though grimacing a little as she did, trying to hold the inevitable off. "I can hear you two just as easily," she added to that, laying there fucking one another."

"Oh god...so good, so hot...so...so unbelievable!" My aunt suddenly exclaimed, thrashing wildly now, crying out. "Oh David! David...fuck me baby, fuck me...fuck me hard, quick and fast!" She exclaimed as she drove herself down on me, as I likewise thrust up into her, meeting her somewhere in between as I speared her pussy with my cock. "Oh fuck, that's it...that's it...I'm gonna...CUM!" She cried out at that moment, screaming it at the top of her lungs. Her pleasure, triggering my own just then, not to mention my sisters as she suddenly filled my mouth with her own delightful torrent of cum juice. Caught off guard, even though I'd been expecting it, she almost did drown me. I had been too lost in the other simultaneous sensations taking place. The sounds of my Aunt's intense orgasm, followed immediately by my own as I showered her womb with a torrent of my own seed. And then Chris of course, damn near suffocating me simultaneously to all that.

And somewhere in the distance it seemed...the sound of the twins reaching their own mutually satisfying orgasms seconds after that.

**

Still sitting on the floor, propped up against the couch, I was in the process of still gathering myself as my aunt lay off to one side a short distance away from me. Chris between her legs, tenderly licking her well-used pussy, the twins now paying homage to each of her full pliant breasts as they kneaded and molded them in their hands, sucking on and playing with her still hard nipples.

"So how much longer?" Stacy asked looking over at my still flaccid prick.

"Not too long," I assured her, "Especially watching the four of you doing that," I grinned back at her winking. "Just something about seeing that...seeing all of you enjoying one another like that, sort of makes me wish..."

"Wish what?" My aunt asked looking over towards me. I blushed a little, almost embarrassed to say it. "Go on David, don't be shy...what is it that you wish for?"

"Hell, might as well say it," I decided easily enough. "Especially now..." I added to that. "I sort of wish...that perhaps mom," I said ending off, not bothering to finish it as the looks I got from my three sisters seemed to mirror those very same thoughts as each one of them knowingly smiled too at my unfinished meaning.

"You think she might go along with all this?" My aunt asked.

"Probably not," I chuckled back. "Hard to imagine how she'd react to this if she were to walk in here right now," I replied.

"But she is here."

As one, my three sisters and I turned our heads towards the doorway. "Mom!" I exclaimed in surprise, seconds later scrambling trying to cover myself as she stood there in the doorway looking on. But then I paused, looking at her again, and then back at my aunt. They were identical in appearance. "Mom?" I said looking at mom in the door. Only then she grinned in a way that only my aunt possibly could.

"So Darla...what did I miss?" She asked. I looked over at my Aunt..or rather my mother, though all four of us were by this time. Once again asking the question. "Mom? Ha...ha...how?" I barely managed trying to find my breath, which felt like it had been knocked out of me. Obviously mom had refrained from wearing any makeup whatsoever, just as her sister always did. But even more interesting...she had obviously shaved her pussy too!

My aunt came into the room then, undressing as she did, taking a seat next to her sister there on the couch moments later. "Guess it's time we came clean here isn't it sis?" She stated looking at my mother, who was at this point blushing furiously now, looking extremely worried and nervous. "You see David," she said more directly towards me, though eying my sisters as she began, "After I told your mother what it was I walked into, well...she was at first surprised upon hearing it of course, not angry mind you...she like me, had been expecting it to happen at some point. But...she was a little angry with me, for joining in the way I did, as she didn't feel like she could, even though she had always wanted to. So...then we concocted this little scheme together, to sort of switch places, give her a chance to even the score with me, without any of you ever knowing. Something we hadn't done since high school, though we used to be pretty good at mimicking one another in addition to looking alike. Got pretty good at fooling people too. Even better than the twins try doing on occasion. The thing was though, she was just going to come here, and then leave, without the four of you ever knowing. That was the plan anyway. But then I decided that wasn't a very good plan either. Especially as I think once this was all out in the open, amongst all of us...that none of us would then have any reason to hide any secrets from anyone. So...needless to say, I let myself in after I was confident she'd have more than enough time to, shall we say...indulge her fantasies to some extent?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers