Truth or Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just hearing her say that did it. I couldn't have stopped the geyser that followed if I had wanted to. The pleasurable rush of semen suddenly racing up my shaft, the incredible explosion that followed as streamer after streamer of white-hot sticky spunk flew from the head of my dick splashing against both of them. Tracy crying out in delight, Stacy I think actually climaxing as she squealed in surprise, panting and gasping, thrashing about some, though Tracy soon joined her as I finished unloading what had to have been at least nine or ten really hard felt spurts against the two of them. In seconds, their respective breasts were covered in my thick juicy cream, rivers of it running between, some clinging to their nipples like frozen icicles after a storm. They were still basking in it, giggling over the spectacle as I stood there. Sudden movement, though more shadow than anything catching my eye. I glanced over towards the hallway, not seeing anything, but now alert and aware. I waited, listening...sure enough seconds later, an all too familiar creak on the stairs, third one from the top. Normally you wouldn't even be aware of it unless you were listening for it, and I was. I couldn't help but wonder how much Chris had seen, or heard. And worse...how long had she actually been there? I decided not to say anything to the twins about it however. I didn't want to throw a damp towel over what we'd just enjoyed here together. But I figured, if anyone was really to blame for any of this...it was me. I'd give it a few more minutes, and then make my way upstairs to Chris's room, and take it from there.

"Come on, let's go jump in the shower and then get ready for bed!" Stacy suggested, the two of them giggling as they both kissed me before scurrying off down the hallway towards mom's room. By the way they were acting, I had a feeling the night was far from over with for them. And even though it was still a delight seeing them leave, I now turned towards the stairs, slowly climbing them heading up towards my sister's room. As I reached the landing, purposely by-passing that third stair, I saw a feint light still coming from beneath the door in Chris's room, so I knew she was still up. More importantly, I wondered what she might say to me when I knocked on her door. Nervously, I approached, still wondering just how much Chris had indeed seen or overheard, and how bad it was going to be now that she had.

**

I reached her door, tapping on in lightly, calling into her as I did. "Chris? Just wanted to say goodnight," I stated though it took an extra moment or two before she actually answered me.

"Goodnight David," came her soft reply, though I couldn't really tell anything in the way she had answered. I waited a moment more, hearing nothing else, and then turned preparing to head down the hall to my room when she actually did call out to me again. "David?" I stepped back to the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I see you for a minute?" She asked. I swallowed, blew out a breath and turned the knob on the door. It was open as I stepped into her room, still only wearing my briefs even then, though at least I no longer had an erection. Chris was laying in bed beneath the sheets. Though sitting up, she had pulled them up, trapping them beneath her armpits, and thus over her breasts. It was evident she didn't have anything on, which surprised me a little.

"Yeah?" I said again standing there as she beckoned me over to her.

"Sit down," she said patting the bed beside her, even scooting over a bit though she was still careful to take most of the sheet with her when doing that. "I think we need to talk," she informed me.

Sheepishly I sat down next to her. "Figured you might," I began still wondering how on earth I was going to explain any of this. "I know...I know, things sort of got out of hand," I began as she looked at me in surprise.

"So you...you knew I was there?" She asked.

"Well, not for sure, and not really until...well you know, until I had...until I had climaxed. But then I saw your shadow, so figured you had been."

"You actually jerked off...in front of the twins," she stated, though again her tone of voice wasn't telling me much.

"Yeah, like I said, things sort of got carried away. We'd been talking about...well about stuff, and then one thing led to another, sort of a dare you thing I guess, and then all three of us sort of, well hell sis....we just got aroused and got carried away. I don't know how else to explain it," I told her.

"Four," she said simply.

"Four?"

"Yeah...I was too," she said blushing herself now. "And I probably should have said something when I realized just how carried away things were getting. But I didn't. So I'm just as much to blame for any of that as the three of you are. I got aroused too, watching you, what I could see anyway," she added. But it was even hearing it...listening to what was being said that was arousing to me. Did the girls really take one another's virginity?"

"Apparently, yes...with one of mom's toys even," I laughed easing the tension just a little. "Though I'm not sure she knows that!"

"Probably not," Chris mused, snickering a little. "I do hope they washed it and put it back," she then added laughing again, though hearing her do that relaxed me considerably. "Surprised they didn't come ask me to borrow one of mine," she then offered which now made me laugh at that. "Though to be honest David, I'm even more surprised they didn't actually coerce you into doing it," she now said seriously.

That one took me back a little. "And why would you say or think that?" I asked. "I am after all their brother. I seriously don't think...aside from what happened tonight, that either one of them has really thought about anything like that before."

"You'd be surprised," Chris told me. "It's not the only time I've heard the two of them secretly discussing you. I know for a fact, they've long been curious about what you looked like, and how big you are."

"Well, I guess they won't be curious any more now will they?" I realized, playing the entire evening inside my head again, though I also felt a small stirring occur when doing that, and knew then it was time to refocus here. "But I really am sorry sis..."

"Yeah, me too," Chris said looking at me. "Sorry because I'm not quite as bold or as outgoing as the twins are," she continued...her hands suddenly coming up taking the sheet away as she revealed her magnificent breasts to me. I sat there open-mouthed looking at her. Watching as she continued to pull it away. And then she really did surprise me. Sitting there, as she totally and completely uncovered herself, I saw then that she had in fact placed a vibrator between her legs. It wasn't on...but it was fully buried inside of her. "As you can see...I really was horny, I was in fact masturbating when you called through the door," she now shared with me. "Thinking about what I saw, heard...wishing I'd been sitting there watching you myself. I didn't dare look after you stood up, or for sure you'd have seen me. All I could do was listen at that point. But...it was enough."

"Damn sis!" I said my eyes glued to her neatly trimmed treasure. The pink knobby looking toy still sticking inside her as she only then reached down pulling it out. I was surprised to see her essence clinging to it. A bit of her own white frothy naughtiness adhering to the surface of the toy. She laughed at that. "What?"

"I was two or three seconds away from climaxing when you knocked."

I sat up even more. "Should I...should I leave?" I asked somewhat confused here, though her eyes said otherwise.

"No! In fact...David," she said a bit more softly. "I'll be honest with you. I was jealous downstairs, jealous of the twins, jealous that I wasn't able to watch you or see you while you were doing that. I...I...I almost walked in."

"You should have," I grinned. "I don't think either one of the twins would have said or done anything at that point...they were too far gone as it was, though again...so was I."

Chris looked at my groin, the hard press of my swollen cock once more apparent. "Can I...can I see it?" She asked. "It's been a while," she lustfully added, only then easing the tip of the fake cock back inside herself. I was getting harder and harder by the minute. I leaned back on the bed, lifting my ass, reaching down and pulling my briefs down as I did so. My hard cock once more springing free. "Can I...touch it too?" She then asked though already reaching over towards it. I merely nodded my head, closing my eyes as the pleasurable sensation of my elder sister's hand wrapped around the length of it, gently squeezing.

"Can I...touch your breasts?" I then asked in return.

She smiled, shivered a little in excitement perhaps, though nodding her head yes.

I moved over closer to her, now kissing, licking and then gingerly sucking one of her exquisite breasts into my mouth. She moaned, her hand tightening about my cock. "Rub yourself with it sis," I whispered to her around her breast. "Go ahead...do it, get yourself off with me," I urged her. She didn't even hesitate. Seconds later I felt the sweetness of her super-slick pussy. She had long since removed and actually tossed away the toy she'd had inside her. Her hand now working my shaft up and down the length of her swollen split. She was panting like crazy now, only moments away from what I knew was her release. My mouth still sucking, hands caressing and kneading her breasts. And then I felt the unthinkable, though I am sure we both did. Suddenly I felt the tip of my cock slip in, just barely, but enough to know it had penetrated my sister's cunt. She tensed, moaned, neither one of us moving. "Just say the word," I suddenly stated even before thinking about any "consequences" afterwards.

"Fuck me, oh David...fuck me!" She said a hairs breath after that.

**

I plunged in and out of my sister's cunt. The warmth and heat of it surrounding me. We could both easily hear the succulent juicy, even frothy sounds of her pussy as we fucked. Adding to our mutual delight and pleasure as wickedly decadent as it was. Bad enough....her brothers cock, my sister's pussy, the knowledge of what we were now doing, and then hearing it as we did. But at the moment...that was the farthest thing from either one of our minds. I felt Chris's nails digging into my back at the moment of her release, followed up by this amazing sensation as her cunt literally liquefied around me. I'd been with a few women who got "juicy-wet", which was exciting enough, but never...ever...anyone, or anything like this. I felt this incredible sensation of additional moisture, warm... bathing me as I continued to plow into that amazing place. Chris's cry of ecstasy and passion filling the air, a momentary worry for me as I wondered if the sounds had traveled enough to have been heard. Too late in worrying about that now, especially as my second orgasm of the night began. Not knowing though...and even more worried about that now, I pulled out. Realizing why perhaps, understanding without words, Chris suddenly scooted back on the bed. Even before the first shot of my spunk left the tip of my cock, Chris suddenly had it in her mouth. Shocked, surprised, I emptied myself into her, Chris sucking, swallowing, pumping my prick, urging out each and every hot-throbbing ejaculate from my dick until she had mercifully drained it. I collapsed back onto the bed, the smell of sex heavy in the air, the sheets soaked from our furious liquid coupling. I finally opened my eyes, though Chris hadn't as yet removed me, still licking and sucking me though I had softened considerably.

"Wow...ah, you ok sis?" I found myself asking her. She looked up, a smile in her eyes as she answered.

"You have no idea," she said pleasurably. "But..."

"But?"

"I think we really stepped in it," she said only then releasing my cock though she still held it. "I won't lie about this David, about what happened...I can't. So let's just hope we're not confronted with it, or asked about it. It might in fact be a good idea if we never mentioned that this ever happened."

"Fat chance," Tracy said as the twins suddenly came walking into the room. "Yeah, and I thought I was loud whenever I came!" Stacy added. "Jesus sis...damn good thing it was just us and not mom who were able to hear that!"

"Fuck..." Chris moaned rolling over, though not bothering with trying to cover herself, or hide the fact we'd pretty much messed up the bed. With her vibrator still lying on the floor, pillows now scattered from hell to breakfast, it was obvious the passion and wild abandonment we'd so recently shared.

Stacy sat beside me on the bed, reaching over to clasp my very limp, very flaccid cock in her hand, even managing to milk out a droplet of cum which she wiped off with her finger, and then tasting it. "So I'm guessing this is pretty much done for the night right?"

"You'd be guessing correctly," I told her. "And besides, I think it's probably a good time for the four of us..." I said addressing my elder sister as well. "To decide what happens...or doesn't happen next. Especially as we've opened a very taboo door here, and with mom still out of town for a few days yet. If we don't... then things are apt to become very awkward and uncomfortable around here, and I know for sure...mom will sense that the moment she walks in through the door. Unless..."

"Unless?" Chris now questioned, though looking confused and totally unsure of herself. A look I had never seen on her face before.

"Unless we come to an understanding, here...tonight...amongst the four of us," I suggested again.

"Which is?" Tracy asked though smiling as she did so.

"That we all agree...all this ends right here and now...or, we all agree, all of us...no exceptions, that if it's to continue, we do so with an open-mind, no threats, jealousies..." I said briefly looking at Chris once more, "And just see where this goes." I offered.

We all sat silently thinking about it after that for a few moments. And then Stacy stood speaking up first. "Well, just so you all know, I have no intention of stopping anything, not until I've at least fucked him too, especially since Chris already has. So until I have...even if the rest of you decide not to continue on with this..." she let that hang there for a moment. And then Tracy said, "Ditto. That goes for me too," she said grinning at me, and then pouting as she looked down at my still very limp cock. "Let's give it at least a couple more days before we make any final decisions. At least until mom gets home. Maybe by then...we'll all know, and be in agreement by then. Everyone at least agree to that much?"

As strange as it may sound, I'd have gone along with it either way. I was still dealing with my own mixed emotions at this point, as was Chris I'm sure. Lust, excitement, and arousal, no longer guiding my thoughts, though I also knew that could quickly change. Especially around these three. And besides, I was tired too, and felt like we could all use a good night's sleep. Maybe in the morning we'd all see things differently. Or...maybe not.

**

At least it was Saturday, though even then I didn't sleep in as much as I would have liked to. I'd been tossing and turning most of the night...dreaming. And even then my dreams woke me...usually with a hard on. Visions of my sisters, sometimes singularly, sometimes all three of them together, kept invading my thoughts. I woke, unable to sleep any longer and headed downstairs to make coffee. By the time I arrived, Chris was already doing so, surprised to see me up and about already, and not having bothered to put anything on except for her bathrobe. When she turned, she had to gather it, closing it in her hand, the belt for it obviously missing. I saw those same sweet breasts I'd finally got to suck and play with, not to mention that neat dark tuft of hair between her legs where I'd so pleasurably fucked it the night before.

"Coffee will be ready in a minute," she said sitting down, taking a seat at the table though letting go of her robe again, which immediately parted, exposing most of her bare breasts though I tried not to stare at her as I spoke.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"No...not at all. You?"

I shook my head no. "Tossed and turned most of the night, though I must have slept some, kept having these dreams," I admitted.

"Yeah, me too," she said as well. "Good dreams? Or bad dreams?"

"I guess it depends on how you look at it," I told her, only then coming to my own personal decision here. "What I can tell you is this...I enjoyed last night. A lot. And as far as I'm concerned, as long as everyone else is in agreement with it...I'd like to continue on with it. At least until we've all had time to make other final decisions regarding what's happened here. But I'm not sure I'm ready to do that...not without..."

Before I even knew what was happening, Chris shot up over her chair and came over to mine. Suddenly she was sitting in my lap kissing me. And not like a sister either. "Obviously...I've already reached that very same conclusion myself," she told me. "Now...before the twins get up and discover we're up...how about you fuck me again," she grinned.

Coffee would have to wait.

**

Whatever indecisions or thoughts I might have had about all of this went right out the window the moment I felt my sister's hot wet pussy sliding down over my shaft again. Nuzzling her magnificent breasts once more as she did, filling my hands with all that soft pliant tit-flesh while she pleasured my cock was one hell of a nice way to wake up in the morning. And though not quite as frenzied as it had been the last time, it was still bad enough. The same slick sounds of her cunt, the bouncing of the chair on the floor perhaps, followed not too long after that by the same squeal of pleasured ecstasy, I soon felt my own about to join hers.

"No need to worry David," she assured me. "I'm still on the pill, so go ahead baby...fill me. Fill me with all your hot delicious cream!"

I began doing just that. Feeling my prick pulsate, release, pulsate and release again, over and over was almost mind-numbing. And of course, hearing the down stairs door to the twins room suddenly open and then close with a mad dash of feet coming up the stairs was no real surprise. We hadn't exactly been quiet again.

"Jesus you two! Why don't you just blow a fucking bugle next time!" Stacy said entering the kitchen as we sat there, Chris no longer worried or concerned about what the twins might think. Her actions needless to say, speaking louder than words. Though Tracy, somewhat amused, wasn't very pleased none the less at finding us this way.

"So how longs he going to be out of action this time?" She quipped coming over to take a seat next to us, though leaning in, looking down, and even tweaking one of her sister's nipples as she did that.

"Ouch!"

"You deserved it," Tracy told her. "Not fair. You've already fucked him twice now, and we haven't even fucked him once yet!"

"I'm sure you two will get your turn. By the feel of it...he's still pretty firm, bet you could even climb on and get him hard enough again before you know it."

"Coffee first," I said begging off momentarily, though this was looking to be one hell of an interesting day the way it had just started out.

"Yeah, and a shower too," Tracy added turning towards her sister..."Unless you want sloppy-sister seconds," she laughed. Chris immediately cupped her quim, keeping all the juice I'd put in there from running down her legs as she prepared to head off back up the stairs again. "Hmmm, how about sloppy seconds that way," Stacy asked looking after Chris, and then followed her.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked as Stacy caught up to her.

"Something I've always wanted to do...but never had the guts to actually try...or do," she told her, and then pushed her back down into a kitchen chair. With a plop, still cupping her cunt with her hand, Stacy knelt down on the floor in front of her, forcing her legs apart.