Truth or Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

I looked at my mother. "So...you've wondered about this too?" I asked. She was blushing even more now than she had been, but nodding her head yes. I moved over kneeling in front of her, leaning in, taking her face between my hands as I lovingly kissed her. "So...I finally fucked my own mother," I breathed into her mouth. She smiled at hearing that.

"Yes, yes you did. And wonderfully too," she added. "And...I'd like you to do it again if you wouldn't mind," she boldly, and more confidently asked me now.

"How about you fuck us both a little here?" My aunt asked. "After all Darla, you at least got to, I haven't as yet gotten to do much of anything today...yet anyway," she said with that same lusty smile I'd seen on her face the day before. The same one that mom was giving me now in fact.

"Sounds interesting," she said. "Shall we do the Jonathon?"

"What's a Jonathon?" I asked curiously, though by the looks on their faces, my three sisters were just about to ask the very same question.

"Your mother was dating a guy named Jonathon back in high school. She knew about me of course, though even our parents, your grandparents didn't know anything back then. Anyway, they were supposedly alone one evening, obviously doing it in her bedroom, in the dark of course, which helped to make things a little easier. After a while, she came out on pretense of needing to use the bathroom, but instead of returning herself, I went in. Like I said, though I prefer relationships with other women, I do enjoy a nice hard cock every once in a while. So...this was the perfect opportunity to do that. I went in taking your mother's place, and he fucked me instead of her the second time. Never knew he ever did either," she and mom both laughed remembering. "Only time we ever did that, but we forever afterwards called it the..."

"Johnathon!" The girls and I all said simultaneously together, laughing out loud now as we did.

"Yeah, the Johnathon, my aunt and mother said once again, though mom then said. "Maybe...we should call it the David now," she stated.

"Maybe we should," my aunt agreed. "So David...would you enjoy doing the 'David' with us?"

"You're damn right I would!" I said shaking excitedly as my mom and aunt now stood next to one another, bending over leaning against the couch as I stepped up behind the two of them, slipping my prick into my Aunt's pussy first, only because I felt it appropriate to do so under the circumstances. And though I only gave her a half dozen strokes before repeating the same thing to my mom, I was soon fucking the two of them side-by-side, repeatedly switching back and forth. The girls soon walked over, finding positions on the arms of the couch to sit there and watch us, though fondling themselves and one another as they did so.

"Now THIS is fucking hot!" Chris finally exclaimed moments later as she suddenly squirted, spraying her pussy juice all over my mother and aunt's asses as I continued pumping into them, taking even more delight in the decadent display as my sister ironically offered up the proverbial "money-shot" as it were.

Once again, seeing my sister do that pretty much triggered my own orgasmic release. "Fuck....I'm gonna come soon!" I warned them.

Mom looked at my aunt, my aunt looking at mom, the same identical looks on their faces once again.

"The other Johnathon," mom said.

"Yeah, the one we wanted to do, and never did," my aunt answered her back.

Grimacing, just barely able to hold on, I still asked. "What do you mean?"

"Squirt some in your mother, and some in me...and then we'll show you," she stated. In seconds, I was doing just that. Feeling the semen from my prick erupt, first in mom, pulling out of her, shoving it back inside my aunt, and squirting inside her cunt too. I did that back and forth until I had totally and completely spent myself. Only then did I collapse back on the floor against the couch as my mother and aunt took up a "69" position with one another, and began eating one another out.

"Fuck...now THIS is even hotter!" Chris exclaimed wantonly looking on, once again frigging herself widly as she stood there hovering over the two of them on the floor below her. And...sure enough, minutes later, releasing another deluge of her own pussy juice, which she sprayed liberally all over my aunt and mother, much to their delight. Hearing the two of them climax shortly after that as they finished devouring, sucking out, and swallowing every ounce of my sperm that they could from one another. They were soon both satiated, exhausted, and well pleased, likewise joining the rest of us as we sprawled about trying to catch our collective breaths.

Several minutes went by without anyone saying anything, still reliving the past few moments perhaps, until at last Stacy did speak.

"Damn it!"

"What?" Mom asked turning towards her as Stacy sat, pouting once more, hands crossed over the front of her breasts. "What's wrong?"

Stacy glared at everyone, but especially at me. "I still haven't gotten to fuck him yet!" She spat obviously exasperated. There was a long silent pause...and then as one, we all burst out laughing.

**

End

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers