Glory Beyond the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of this, we were both unbearably aroused. We needed more than this. Michele was the first to articulate her desires, "I need you inside of me Rose. Please, I need you to need my body!" she moaned around my nipple.

"I want you so badly," I said, in an uncontrolled squeal of desire. I pushed myself off the wall now and Michele slinked back away from me. I gave her a gentle nudge. She tripped over a loose shoe in the middle of the room and giggled as she fell backwards onto her bed. She landed on her back, her large breasts jiggling up towards her neck. I saw the bright slash of her smile. Her legs spread wide as she fell and her hard, girly cock stood up from her body. I'd never seen a person look more beautiful. As she settled onto the bed she bit her lip and gave me a sultry look that made my knees feel weak and my cock ache.

"Come and take me Rose," she said hooking her little index finger, "There is lube in the bedside table," she said. She started to gently rub her breasts with her hands. I almost didn't want to look away. It was fun to find someone sexy and have them act sexy around me. But I wanted more. I walked over next to the table and crouched down. I opened up her bedside cabinet and several long dildos clattered out onto the floor.

"Wow!" I said, I'd never really thought of getting one of those.

"Yeah," Michele said, giggling and turning a little bit red, "I get lonely. But I don't need those now, I just need you." I quickly searched around in the pile of fake cocks and found a bottle of clear lube. My heart was racing so quickly and I wanted it so badly my hands were shaking. I was trying to find the way to open the cap when the bottle slipped out of my fingers and landed on the floor.

"Damn," I said. I felt so nervous. Then, I felt a hand reach out and grab mine. I stopped moving. Michele was leaning forward now and she had taken my hand. She was smiling.

"Relax. I'm not going anywhere. I want this to happen," she said and the nervousness passed. The excitement was still there, but I didn't feel like essentially a virgin anymore. I felt like I was ready for this. I bent down and grabbed the lube and quickly opened it. I poured a big glob onto the palm of my hand. It was somewhat cool and slippery. I moved my hand down between my legs. I jumped a little as my hand wrapped around my cock and the cold gel prickled my skin. I started to stroke the lube onto my cock. I looked at Michele's body while I did so. Her feminine curves and softness and the jarring, but beautiful appearance of her cock was so lovely. I was so excited that I was afraid I was going to finish myself off.

"I need some too," she said. She scooted towards the edge of her bed and then spread her legs even wider than before. She even used her hands to pull her knees wider. Now she was completely open to me, her legs spread so wide that her tight little asshole was exposed. It was a cute little bud, it fit perfectly with Michele's body and sort of reminded me of her lips, pouty and pink.

I squirted more lube into my hand. I leaned forward towards Michele. I could hear her breathing and I saw her chest rising and falling where she was laying on the bed. I reached forward. I was about to handle her body in a way I'd never really had the chance to handle someone before. With my unlubed hand I gently cupped her scrotum. She moaned loudly and I took in a suck of air. She was completely smooth and her balls were heavy and warm to the touch. I smiled and squeezed them gently and Michele writhed on the bed. I lifted her balls up and exposed her anus. It was just as pretty close up.

I took my lubed fingers and slowly moved them towards her asshole. I held my breath; I don't know what I expected. Then, I felt my finger press against her skin. Michele moaned again and her hips rocked slightly. Now I felt my fingers press against the soft ridges of her asshole. Her skin was warm and if felt pleasant as I swirled the lubricant around it. I look and saw that Michele's eyes were closed and she was squeezing one of her big breasts. I pushed a little in towards her asshole, feeling the pressure there. I worked my fingers towards her tight opening.

"Don't push in!" Michele suddenly moaned. I stopped moving.

"I wanted to lube inside..." I said. I didn't know much about sex, but I knew that anal sex demanded a lot of lube.

"I want the first thing inside of me to be your beautiful, freckled cock," Michele moaned.

"But..." I started. I didn't want to hurt her.

"I know what I can take beautiful," she said. And that little nickname dissolved any concerns. I needed to be inside of her.

I stood up immediately and tentatively placed my hands on her milky thighs. I put a little pressure, spreading her legs wider. I looked down at her beautiful face and she looked back at me with animal hunger. No more words were needed now.

I moved my left hand from her leg and carefully grasped my lubed cock. I guided it down slowly and felt as it slipped against the wet, hot flesh of her thigh. I looked down and guided the tip of my cock so that it was up against her waiting asshole. I looked now at Michele. Her eyes were wide and she was almost panting already. She looked like sex personified. She just nodded her head.

Carefully, I started to press my cock against Michele's asshole. I felt the lube greasing the wheels, but there was still a lot of pressure. The tip of my cock felt like it was going to explode. Michele grabbed at the blankets on the bed, releasing her legs. She stayed with her legs splayed wide, but her fingers dug into her mattress. I kept pressing into her as the pressure grew.

Suddenly, I felt a pleasant slipping sensation and looked down to see that the mushroom head of my cock had popped into Michele's sweet anus. The press was much less now, but my lover was very tight. I felt her insides squeeze around the tip of my cock. It felt almost like she was sucking me in deeper.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good!" Michele groaned. And it did. It was amazing and indescribable. It felt like acceptance and understanding and perfection and sex and love and everything all rolled into one. But we wanted more. Michele now wrapped her legs around my body, her heels landing on my ass. If I had any reluctance about pushing farther, Michele did not. She dug her heels into my ass, pushing me farther and farther into her body. I felt a delectable sliding sensation as my rigid cock pushed deeper into Michele's ass. She was so tight, but her body gave way as I pushed, allowing me to be squeezed but sink farther inside.

After a few moments I was shocked to discover that I felt Michele's balls sitting against my belly and my own balls sitting against her ass. I was completely inside of her. I looked down and saw where my prick completely disappeared. I felt her squeeze her bowels and I swooned.

I looked up now. I saw Michele's hard cock staring straight up at me, hard and dripping slightly with pre-cum. Every time I moved inside of her it shook slightly. My eyes followed up her body, up past her wide hips, narrow waist, and generous breasts. She was propped up on her elbows. I looked on her face, seeing those sexy lips curled in agony and ecstasy. She looked so perfect.

She looked into my eyes now and moaned slightly. Her whole body shook and I felt her shimmy on my cock in a particularly lovely fashion. Michele then pushed herself up with one hand and then wrapped her other hand languidly around my neck. Soon both of her hands were around my neck and she pulled herself into an awkward sitting position on the very edge of the bed. This put gravity on our side and my cock pushed harder and farther into her wet asshole than I ever thought possible. I put my hands down on the bed to keep balance, leaning over her slightly.

"Jesus!" I groaned. Michele smiled and blew some of my now-wild hair out of my face.

"I had always heard that sex was a way to see God, I thought they were talking about the orgasm," she giggled. I smiled back. Her legs tightened around me and I stared deeply into her eyes.

"I love you," she whispered, "I feel I've always known you." It should've seemed absurd. I'd just spend a week stalking her after getting an anonymous blowjob in a pet store bathroom. But I know what she felt. I felt it too. I knew her because we were so alike. It was like I'd met my own battered sexuality inhabited in the body of another.

"I love you too," I said. I closed my eyes and leaned forward. Michele's arms slipped around my neck to the elbow. I felt our lips meet and our mouths opened. Our tongues once again met, but it was different this time. Our naked bodies were completely entwined and my body was inside of hers. There was something magical about this kiss or at least about this moment. I felt the entire world fall away and even the separation between myself and Michele. I'd never felt so light or so consumed by the gentle pleasure. I finally felt in my place in the world by falling out of it, by creating a new world in which two lovers became one.

Slowly my senses came back to me. I broke our kiss and I noticed first that I was crying slightly, though I saw that Michele was as well. She giggled at me and didn't say any words. We both knew we were feeling the same thing. Then I noticed that my hips were moving gently. I hadn't noticed, but sometime during our kiss, I'd started to fuck Michele! I looked down as we moved and saw my cock moving slowly and methodically in and out of Michele's body. I never moved the tip out, but I pulled back as far as I could and slid into her slowly. She continued to squeeze me and the pressure was intense. It felt even better to be moving inside of her than it had to be still.

"Oh God Rose, you're hitting exactly the right spot!" Michele gasped. It was clear that she was feeling something incredibly intense. I could feel her body trembling and her arms felt loose around my neck. I figured that if she liked it, I would just keep moving in the same way. I put my hands on Michele's hips now, giving myself some stability. Her skin felt taut and sexy beneath my fingers.

"Michele, you're so tight," I moaned as I labored to press my cock inside of her one more time. "Oh god, I am so close!" Michele groaned. Her eyes were wide and I felt all of her muscles tighten. Her hands slipped off of my neck and she fell back on the bed. Her cock and breasts bounced slightly as she landed. Her hands instantly rushed to her breasts, grabbing her nipples tightly. "Fuck!!" she moaned loudly. She tensed even more tightly now and then she suddenly let out a low moan. I felt her balls seize up sharply against my belly as I pushed my cock in again. I looked down just as Michele's cock burst.

Before that moment I didn't know that someone could cum from getting fucked in the ass. I didn't believe such a thing was possible. But I got a graphic and delicious demonstration. A huge white blob of cum spurted out of Michele's hard cock. She had been so aroused (and apparently gone so long without cumming) that it burst out of her in unbelievable pressure. I was looking down so the first big spurt hit me directly in the face. It splashed again my lips and nose and bits of it landed on my eyes and even into my hair! I jerk back suddenly, surprised by the force. But I had to keep watching.

Michele's cock flopped back now. More cum was spilling out of it, but it was no longer shooting up into the air. Instead it was pointed up toward her belly button and big, messy gobs of sperm were splashing all over Michele's body. It hit her breasts, her neck, her chin, and a little of it even splashed across her lips. As I watched, I licked my lips absent-mindedly. I hadn't even really been thinking, but as my tongue returned to my mouth I suddenly remembered that there was cum all over my face. Michele's sperm was now in my mouth! For a moment I was uncertain, but then the flavor registered. I had never tasted cum in my life (not even my own) and I had believed that it probably tasted bad. But Michele's cum, oh my god, it was incredible! It was salty and sweet and delectable. I swirled it around in my mouth, letting the aroma percolate into my nose. I couldn't believe how much I liked it. As I watched the last few drops of cum dribble out of Michele's cock, I licked more of the cum off of my lips, coating my mouth with it, and then swallowed it down.

But then a strange thing happened. As the last of Michele's cum dribbled into her bellybutton, the muscles in her lower body tightened one extra notch. This included her bowels. I was buried completely inside of her asshole at that moment and I felt her body squeeze me. I was so overwhelmed by the sights, smells, and sensations of sex that this little extra bit of pressure was enough to push me over the edge.

It started between my legs I suppose. The pressure built there and then I suddenly felt it release. But this release was different than anything I ever felt before. It wasn't just a normal orgasm where sexual tension is released. Instead, I felt all of my muscles go loose as a wave of infinite pleasure rolled over me. It was more than my mind could take. I felt completely blank, every fiber of my being was absolute actively engaged in the act of feeling perfection. It was the exact opposite of everything I'd felt for the last decade. It wasn't the momentary sexual tension released through sex but an orgasm that released all of the tension I felt about everything in my life. It was a living death, that is the only way to describe it. I saw God.

And then the pleasure slowly ebbed, taking the last remnants of displeasure with it. I came back to the world, my mind fuzzy and at ease, a silly smile plastered on my face. I first became aware that I was lying down now. I was actually lying on top of Michele, my head resting carefully on her generous breast. I must've pulled out of her ass, I felt my cock against her hip (just as I felt hers against mine).

"What happened?" I asked when I could summon the strength.

"I don't know, I kind of lost it there for a moment," she said, "That was..."

"Indescribable," I said and she giggled. I rolled over a little and felt sticky. I realized I'd laid on her body, which had been covered in her cum. Now it was on me as well.

"Sorry about that," she said, running her hand along my belly where the cum had left a streak. Her hand still felt lovely.

"Don't be," I said, "I love it."

"Plus, I guess that just evened us up," she said. I looked at her, confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You fill me up completely. I didn't know anyone could cum that much! It's still leaking out of me onto the bed!" she said. I don't know what, but that made me feel so good. To have filled her, to have eliminated a void. I leaned forward and kissed her once.

"I don't know how to thank you," I said. It was true. This was the moment, a moment after sex in the arms of someone with real affection, that I'd wanted my entire life.

"You don't have to thank me," she blushed, "That was everything I ever wanted." Suddenly her face brightened, "But..."

"What?"

"Well, if you wanted to thank me, I do have one idea," she said coyly. Despite the fact that I'd just cum, something about the way she said that made my body stir.

"What?" I asked, in a more sultry voice now.

"Well, I knew we had a connection at that place where we met," she explained, blushing, "But I was still a little disappointed. I mean, not with what we did, it was amazing. But, I wanted it to be more... I wanted it to..." she started and it was clear she didn't know what she wanted to say. She decided to just act.

She quickly got up on her knees on the bed. I rolled over onto my back and looked up at her. Her body glistened from our cum and also from her natural lightness. I felt closer her now, if that was even possible. I didn't know what she was up to, but Michele quickly threw one leg over my body. Now she was straddling me, her knees almost at my armpits. I moved my arms so that they went over her calves. Her round, beautiful ass (indeed dripping with cum) was now looking me in the face. I felt the tip of her cock against the top of my breast. Michele bent forward quickly her hands moving to my thighs.

"What..." I started, but then I gasped. I felt Michele's hands moved around the shaft of my penis. It was rapidly becoming hard again. I felt her beautiful lips, so familiar now, press up against the tip of my cock.

"Wait," I said, realizing what was about to happen, "That was in..." I was going to say her asshole.

"Me. It was in me before and I wanted it again," Michele said, "And, this is exactly what I wanted to do with you in the bathroom stall. I wanted me to be in you and you to be in me. I wanted us to give and receive pleasure at the same time." And with that her mouth quickly slipped over my cock. It was even better than before. Her tongue was just as nimble but now seemed to know exactly what I liked.

But I wanted what she wanted. I needed to keep my end of the bargain. I got one of my hands underneath her body and found her now still cock against my neck and breast. Michele lifted her hips now, driving my cock deep into her warm throat but also exposing her cock to me. Her smooth balls were around eye level and her shaft was reddened slightly and very hard. With my hand I guided it back. Michele moved her hips slightly, accommodating me as I moved into position.

Within a few seconds I was lips to tip with her cock. I'd never sucked a cock before, in fact my face had never been in the close to another person's dick before. But Michele's cock was just as beautiful as the rest of her body. I wanted it inside of me so badly. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I felt Michele's body shuddered (and her throat close around my cock) as I did so. She tasted salty and smooth. It opened my mouth wider and slid her cock into me. It felt strange, but wonderful to have her inside of my mouth. Her skin was hot and I could feel the strong, hard muscle just below the surface. I bathed Michele's cock with my tongue. My eyes watered as it pushed into my throat.

Now we were exactly where Michele had wanted us. Our heads bobbing up and down in the same rhythm. My cock was sliding in and out of her mouth and her cock was sliding in and out of mine. My breasts were pressed against her stomach and her breasts were pressed against mine. The room filled with the smell of our arousal and the sounds of slurping and moaning. Our sensations, our sounds, our smells, and our emotions rolled together in one. Her pleasure was my pleasure and vice versa. It built together as we sucked one another's hard cocks.

It did not take very long. We were too inflamed with sexual desire and too synched with one another's needs. I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. I put my feet on the bed and thrust my hips up into Michele's mouth. She thrust down with the same force, driving her cock deep into my throat and making me gag. As I gagged, my throat closed around her cock (just as she had done for me a week before). Feeling me gag, she seemed to know what was going to happen, and pushed my cock farther into her own throat, gagging as well. Now both of our throats were squeezing on another's hard cocks.

Michele's body went rigid and I heard her moan though it was muffled around my cock. I felt her cock seem to expand inside of my mouth and then I felt her hot, salty liquid spraying into my throat. I moved my head back so the rest of her delectable seed landed in my mouth, filling it rapidly and coating my teeth. This sensation, coupled with the fact that I felt Michele's fingers teasing my scrotum and fiddling with my testicles, put me over the edge. The orgasm wasn't the same transcendental event I'd felt the first time. But it was magical in a different way. I just felt the waves of my own pleasure spread out from my own body and sort of run into the pleasure in Michele's. Our bodies writhed together, the great release of tension expanding and flowing as once. Our pleasures melding in a single pleasure, just as Michelle had wished.

1...456789