Glory Beyond the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally our orgasms subsided and we both collapsed onto Michele's little bed. Our bodies were hopelessly entangled and we were both far too relaxed and sated to care. She pulled her cock out of my mouth and I did the same. We lay panting. I had saved Michele's seed in my mouth to that point and as I wanted to taste her forever, to make sure I didn't forget it. But I knew that this moment would not last forever. All I could do was savor it now. I swallowed it down and promptly fell asleep under the warm body of my lover.

Chapter 4: Freedom

"Rose," a man's voice said as I was shooting off an e-mail. I waited to make sure that it went through, not turning yet, "Are you going out tonight?"

"Sorry Dan," I said, recognizing who it was, "But they waited three months after Debra left before they finally decided to give me a promotion, they just let stuff back up. I am not getting out of here until late" I turned now and looked at the door to my new office. Boxes were still stacked up everywhere but it was nice to be out of cubicle after so many years at the company. And a promotion with a big raise didn't hurt either.

"Yeah, I know things have been crazy," Dan sympathized. Crazy was an understatement.

"I really wish I could," I said and I truly meant it. Everyone from the office went out on Fridays and I always hated to miss it. At least, I'd hated to miss it for the last year. Since that incredible night at Michele's apartment.

"And you know I normally wouldn't bother you, especially since the promotion, but it is Andrea's birthday, and you know how she is about everyone getting together on Fridays. We even let her pick a place near where she lives," he explained. My ears perked up at that. I thought I remembered where Andrea lived.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh some chain bar and grill near the old Stovington Mall," he explained. A wide grin spread across my face."

"Hey Dan, you're right, I need to be there for this," I said, "Let me make a phone call and I will meet everyone there in a bit."

"Great!" Dan said, "see you soon." But I was already making my call.

Five minutes later I was on the road heading out towards the restaurant. I hadn't made this drive in a while and I couldn't believe how much had changed in the last year. It had been a little weird at first and definitely nerve-wracking. I had started to try to integrate myself back into society. I'd started at work. At first people were resistant. I had really hurt some people in my desire to protect myself. But I found strength that I hadn't had before. I apologized to people. I let myself get hurt to show others that I was sincere. I won my way back into the real world. And the odd thing was, that while it hurt at times, in the long run it was less painful. Hell, there was no way I would've gotten this promotion without letting down my barriers and becoming a better person. It was like I was now a newer, better version of myself. Hence the party invite.

It was a little before six when I pulled into the parking lot of this once-familiar bar. I glanced briefly over at the pet shop. It was still there, looking as dark and dingy as ever. I smiled a little to myself, remembering the place I'd been, all those months ago when I'd first gone there. It seemed like something different from a memory, like it was a dream. I don't know if it was a good dream or a bad one. I shook my head and then got out of my car and shuffled into the bar.

Everyone from work was already there. A couple of people turned as I walked in and said hello. I found a spot at an open table and sat down with my co-workers. They'd already ordered and someone said they'd gotten me a burger. It was a nice evening. I had long since learned that most of my co-workers were really nice people and I looked forward to going out with them. We ate together and I made light conversation with people. I milled around the restaurant, dropping into conversations, laughing at funny stories, and sharing things of my own. I had a few drinks and sang along when we wished Andrea a happy birthday. It wasn't the best party I'd ever been to, but I was fully involved in it and it made me feel good. Whole.

Sometime a little before nine, a couple of people had already started to leave. I had an engagement as well. I stood up to leave.

"Heading out?" a woman who I supervised, Lisa, said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, I have to get to work," I said. She stuck out her tongue but smiled back.

"We have karaoke coming up, sure you don't want to stay?" Someone else, Andy, asked seriously. I put up my hands.

"Oh absolutely not, I can't sing."

"I don't sing either," he said, "But you have to hear Dan make an ass of himself." I laughed, trying to picture Dan singing. I was actually tempted.

"Some other time, I promise."

"Your loss," Andy said but in a good-natured way.

"Have a good night," Lisa said sincerely, "See you Monday."

"See you Monday," I said and started to walk towards the door. I nodded at people and waved goodbye on my way out. I stepped outside and breathed in the cool evening air. I had a smile plastered on my face that I couldn't have dropped if I wanted to. Everything just felt so right. I looked to my side, over at the pet shop and then checked my watch. Nine o'clock.

I moved towards the pet shop, the opposite direction of my car. The lights were still on. I knew from experience that the place didn't close until ten. I wondered for a moment if anyone from my office was leaving at the same time, if they would see me. I decided not to worry about it. I walked briskly across the blacktop and grabbed the handle on the door.

I walked inside and smelled the familiar, musty scent of the pet shop. I looked at the register and saw a college-aged boy casually reading a car magazine. He didn't even look up as I walked in. The animals seemed equally bored. I ignored them all and quickly walked towards the bathroom.

I stepped inside and saw that everything was as I had left it the last time I was there. Three stalls, a sterile smell, and a dirty floor. I looked at myself once in the mirror. My face was brighter than it had been the last time I was here, less pinched at the eyes and more likely to smile. I stuck my tongue out and then walked toward the stalls.

This time I did something different, something I hadn't done since my first trip to the pet shop. Instead of walking toward the side stall, I marched directly into the middle stall. I turned, shut the door and sat down on the toilet. I let out a deep breath.

Here I was at the site of my absolute lowest point in my life. I thought back to that day, when I'd run out of the bar to flee a man I was certain was dangerous, climbed into this room and hid in terror and shame. The same walking route I'd taken that night, but a million miles away in terms of mental well-being. It hardly seemed possible. I put my head in my hands, as I had that night, but I simply shook my head in my hands.

After a few moments of rumination, I leaned back against the tank of the toilet and glanced at my watch. It was five minutes after nine. I had an appointment to keep. I lifted my hand now and rapped three times in quick succession against the thin metal separator between the stalls. I paused a moment and then rapped on final time, slightly louder.

I looked towards the narrow, taped hole in the separator that I'd been extremely familiar with, at least from the other side. I didn't have to wait very long. After a few moments, I saw a 5-inch cock with smooth white skin, and a pink rounded tip push through the opening. I could smell it as well, the thick musky scent of arousal. It filled my little stall and made my mouth water. In a moment, I heard the metal crinkle and I knew that the person on the other side was pressed all the way against the separator.

I quickly slid off of the toilet seat and dropped to my knees on the dirty floor. I was looking the cock, essentially, in the face. It was twitching slightly and just the sight of it made my mouth water. I felt my own cock stiffening underneath my skirt, pressing against my tight panties. Now I breathed in deeply, pulling the deep sexual scent into my lungs.

The tension was already building inside of me. I didn't want to wait any longer. I reached my hand forward slowly and then carefully draped my hand across the top of the stiff cock. The skin felt smooth and hot against my fingers and I felt the person on the other side tremble. I curled my fingers all the way around the cock, feeling the tense muscles under the silky skin. I stroke the cock once, dragging my hand back towards my face. I watched the skin bunch up around the tip of the cock, then slid my hand back away again.

The person on the other side felt completely rigid, I could feel their tension through the cock. I could almost picture someone, standing on their tip toes, holding their breath. In fact, at that moment I head a small hiss of air push through someone's lungs. But I was just warming my partner up. I wanted a lot more.

I licked my lips once as I continued to stroke the cock slowly. I started to lean forward. I closed my eyes and dropped my hand from the cock as I did so. I felt the tip of the penis press against my pursed lips and smiled. Then I slowly opened my mouth. The person on the other side of the barrier thrust harder, making the barrier between us shudder. I slid my tongue out and raked across the bottom of the cock. I bounced it once gently on my tongue and felt a shiver run through my partner. It felt incredibly smooth and tasted salty. Heavenly.

I couldn't go slowly anymore, I felt my body reacting more and more to the stimulation. I opened my mouth wider and leaned farther in towards the gloryhole. I felt the cock sliding across the top of my tongue and against my lips. The flavor filled my mouth and the scent grew even more intense. I opened my throat and let the cock slide deeper and deeper inside of me. It filled my mouth and pushed back against my throat. I gagged a little and felt my eyes tear up. But it felt wonderful and dirty, just like when I'd been on the other side of that wall.

My lover seemed to understand exactly what I wanted. As the cock found resistance in my throat, it started to pull back sharply. Soon, only the wet tip was still in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it briefly, tasting the salty pre-cum. But then the cock was slamming back into my throat, hard. My eyes were watering harder now and it hurt as the dick slammed into me. But felt lovely also.

In fact, as the cock started to slam in and out of my mouth I found myself becoming more and more aroused. Even the pain, while real, felt good. It added to the pleasure I felt, having that cock in my mouth. I needed more contact. My hands were free, as I was letting my lover pound at my throat without restraint. My eyes were watering so bad that I couldn't see, but those hands knew what to do. One hand instantly grabbed for my blouse. I popped a few buttons open, reaching into my shirt. I lifted one of my breasts out of my bra, feeling the cold air of the bathroom against my skin. I started to rub my nipple gently while I squeezed the soft flesh of my breasts. At the same time, my other hand hiked up my skirt. I reached my hand inside of my panties, reaching desperately for my own cock. I pulled it out of one of the leg holes, wrapping my fingers around it.

I don't know how long I was like that, time didn't really apply. I had my lips close to the glory hole and a cock was pushed hard into my mouth. At the same pace as my longer was pounding at my throat, I was grabbing my breast and stroking my own cock. The room was filled with the sights, smells, and textures of animal sexuality. It felt electric.

I guess my lover felt it as well. After some indeterminate about of time, I felt my lover's pace lessen slightly. I felt them push hard into my throat, pull back slightly and then stop. I heard a noise on the other side and then I felt the cock sort of swell in my mouth. I felt the urethra against my tongue, expand and then contract. Then, I felt a hot, wetness against my tongue. A familiar and lovely smell filled my nose and a thick globs of liquid started to fill my mouth. The cock shot wad after wad of sticky cum against my tongue and my teeth. Soon it was pooling in my cheeks and I had to swallow some of it down to keep it from drooling down my chin. But I kept most of it, letting my tongue sink into it.

After a few moments, the pace started to slacken and the last few dribbles of cum poured into my mouth. I felt the cock slide out of from between my lips and pull back into its own stall. I knew the rules in this place, I knew that the temporary breach in the wall was over and I was supposed to leave. But I also knew that the restrictive rules didn't mean anything to me anymore.

I stood up from the bathroom floor quickly and thrust open the door of my stall. I rushed out into the bathroom and turned towards the stall next to me. I quickly grabbed the handle and flung it open. I took one quick step inside.

"Hell baby, happy anniversary," Michelle said, smiling at me in a sultry way. She stood in the stall, completely naked facing me with her hands on her hips. Her cock was still twitching from her orgasm and her face looked absolutely relaxed and happy.

I smiled but said nothing. Instead I took two steps towards my lover and wrapped my arms around her neck. I heard Michele groan slightly and watched her tilt her head. She threw her arms around my waist and pulled me in. My cock was still pulled out of my panties and was actually holding my skirt up oddly. I felt it brush against Michele's naked thigh as we pressed together.

Now I pressed my lips against hers, melting into those pillowy lips that had first drawn me to her. I felt them part slightly and I pressed my advantage. I slid my hot tongue into her mouth and felt her familiar tongue meet it. Then, without offering her any warning, pushed the big glob of her cum and my spit into Michele's mouth. The liquid still felt hot in my mouth as it spilled between my lips. Michele moaned in surprise, but allowed the hot glob to land in her mouth.

Soon our kiss was becoming more passionate. My tongue pressed deeply into her mouth and then she returned the favor. All the while the cum and saliva passed back forth between our mouth, coating our teeth and sliding down our throats. We kissed with such abandon that soon some of the cum was dripping out of our mouths and our chins glisten. A few bits even landed on my breasts. Finally, when each of us had about half the cum in our mouths, I broke our kiss. Then I swallowed down my half. I leaned back a little and looked at my lover.

"Happy anniversary beautiful," I said now that my mouth was no longer full. I watched as Michele swallowed down her share and then giggled. She wrapped her arms around me a little tighter.

"You are nasty!" she said, giggling louder.

"Says the girl who agreed to meet me in a dirty pet store bathroom on short notice!" I said and she threw her head back and laughed.

"I love you," she said as her laughs subsided. I looked at her more closely now, and the joking mood started to dissipate. I thought about the woman in my arms and everything we'd been through together.

"I love you too. Thanks for letting me choose how we celebrated our new year. It know it is kind of gross here, but I needed to remind us of how far we've come. I couldn't have imagined a year ago where my life would be now and I couldn't imagine that I would ever find someone to love and someone to love me that is as perfect as you," I said. She smiled again, wider now and I saw tears in the corners of her eyes. I felt them too.

"You are sweet," she said and kissed me once on the cheek, "But you are still nasty." Now it was my turn to laugh. It made me love her even more. How had I gotten so lucky? How as this my life now?

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "Show me how nasty you are." I turned and leaned forward against the door. I stuck my ass out far and then looked back over my shoulder, "Fuck me."

"There's my girl!" Michele responded. In half a second she was down on her knees behind me. I watched her still-hard cock bouncing slightly as she did so. She quickly grabbed the hem of my panties and pulled them down around my ankles. I watched her pretty head with her long dark hair as she started to lean in towards me.

Then I felt her hands on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart. We'd given up on lube a long time ago. We'd found other options to be more...fun. Michele's hair cascaded around my ass and I felt her hot breath against my anus and my scrotum.

I shook all over as I felt her face sink into my ass and her tongue press out slowly against my anus. I felt her tongue swirling around my crinkled opening. It felt hot, wet, and naughty. I felt as she lapped her tongue against my anus, covering it in her saliva (and probably a little bit of her cum). Then I felt her tongue probing into my asshole, pressing inside and spreading me. I felt the deliciously uncomfortable sensation of being spread open and I grew more and more excited as I felt myself being lubed up.

Finally, I felt a cold rush of air as Michele moved away from my asshole. She stood up quickly and leaned over my back. I felt her hair on my back and her breasts pressed against my ass. Suddenly, her hand was directly in front of my face, palm up.

"Little spit honey," she said and I spat into her hand. I looked over my shoulder and watched as she slathered my saliva all over her cock, lubing her up as well. Then I felt one of her hands on my ass again, spreading my cheeks and giving her access.

Her other hand was at the base of her cock and in a few moments I felt its hard tip against my wet anus. She moved her hand from my ass to my hips and started to guide her cock into my asshole. At first I felt intense pressure as she started to press into me. Not a pinching pain, but a dull thrusting pain. Then, I felt the tip of her cock press into my aching asshole. She moved her hand so that they were both now on my hips.

She pressed slowly but steadily, driving her cock deeper and deeper into my asshole. I felt my body start to relax, allowing Michele to move with more ease. I felt myself filling up but now the pain was subsiding. Pleasure took its place. In just a few minutes I felt Michele's stomach against my ass, her balls against mine. She was completely inside of me.

Now she started to fuck me. Her cock slid in and out of my body, alternatively filling me and letting me loose. Each time she moved, the pleasure became more and more intense. My cock ached as she fucked me. I braced myself with one hand against the door, and with the other I reached and grabbed my breast yet again. I wanted to stroke my cock, but I wanted Michele to get me off more, so I held back. I was moaning loudly now, no longer caring what noises I made in this place.

Michele and I reached a perfect rhythm, her cock slamming into me with perfect speed and depth. My hips rocked back into her, my anus holding her tight. Her cock was held tightly in my soft insides. Our pace started to move faster and faster as we both felt we were reaching something. I felt Michele's body pressing the exact right spot, I could feel the tension building inside of me.

Finally, I felt the tension build to an unbearably crescendo inside of me. Every muscle in my body tensed, including my anus, squeezing Michele tight and preventing her from moving. I clenched harder, milking her cock. At the exact same moment, my lover Michele and I came. I felt Michele's cum pumping into my asshole and it was like she pumping pleasure into my body. As my ass filled with her warm cum I felt the electrical warmth of an orgasm spread from there and out all over my body. I felt my balls seize and thick ropes of cum shot out of my own cock, spaying against my breasts and the door of the stall.

1...456789