24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"So...who was it?"

"Bill Thompson, he's the agent that has that new young Starlet he keeps bragging about? Only that he hasn't been able to land her anything as lucrative as he's promised her? Anyway...he wondered if you might have anything coming up you could use her in. He's starting to sound desperate."

I laughed at that. No doubt he was. Odds were that if he didn't find something for her soon, she'd cut him off, not to mention go looking for another agent. I had heard she was a fairly decent looker too however, so that wasn't the problem. The problem was, could she actually act?

"After I leave, call him back and set something up for this evening, preferably around dinner time. I don't really have any plans, and Susan's going to be out of town for a couple of days herself."

"Need a dinner date?"

"Only if you don't mind fucking Bill later," I told her, or joining the two of us maybe, that might be fun, just not sure we'd be able to dump Bill very easily after dinner is all."

"You let me worry about that, just tell me where and when you'd like reservations, I'll set something up."

"What would I ever do without you?" I then said, now slamming into her hot juicy cunt even more forcefully than I had been.

Andrea cupped her own breasts, pinching her nipples as she came. Her response would have to wait. That, and I'd also need a change of clothes after this, but I didn't mind having to do that either. I kept a second wardrobe here in the small little suite where I sometimes slept if I was too tired to make the drive home at night.

I shot my own load inside her, backing out and then zipping up. Yep, I'd need a new shirt and a pair of pants before I went anywhere. "Fuck, call me on my car phone, let me know when you've got it all arranged," I told her, leaving her to lie back still collecting herself, though I wish to hell I'd had a camera. The image of all that white fuck butter oozing out of her cunt would have made a great photo cover for one of our cream pie movies.

I decided it was too good to waste in fact. "Stay there don't move!" I picked up the phone and used the intercom speaking to Stacy our receptionist.

"Yes Mr. Anderson?" she asked professionally.

"Call me Jack, unless someone's actually in the waiting room," I told her.

"Yes Jack," she answered and I could hear the smile in her tone of voice. "What can I get, or do for you?"

"Find Curtis for me, tell him to grab his 35mm camera, and come to my office. I won't be here, but Andrea will be. He'll know what I want from him when he sees her."

"Yes Jack, right away," she said hanging up.

"Sweet girl."

"Yes she is," Andrea responded. "Two bad she's not twenty one huh Jack?"

"Yeah, I could use her that's for sure. But just because she isn't, doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy fooling around, bet you've sampled that yourself already haven't you?"

Andrea merely smiled, teasing me without answering. "You'd better get moving or you're really going to be late!"

She was right, I was running late now and I still needed to change. It was,

7:35 a.m.

I was half way to the location when Andrea got me on the car phone. "Yeah babe? What's up?"

"Reservations are for six-thirty, Maxims," she said hearing the smile as she said it.

"Fuck babe, you must have given the Maitradee' a blowjob a time or two to get us in there!" I told her.

"Nah, he's actually gay...but so's his sister," she laughed.

"Work's for me," I grinned back into the phone. "So...what else?"

"Larry called too. Though I told him you were already on your way there. He said the guy that we're renting the place from for the day wants to hang around and watch. Wanted to know if that was ok, or what he should tell him."

"What are we paying him for the three hours we're scheduled to be there?" I asked.

"A thousand."

"Ok, that's not too bad. Call Larry, tell him the guy can stay, provided he stays out of the way and doesn't cause us to run overtime. If he does, or even if we do while he's there, we're not paying him anymore than we've agreed to. In fact, if we do run over we'll deduct rental fees from him if he's the cause for any delays. Tell him that when you call him back."

I heard Andrea laugh.

"What?"

"I already did. Figured that's what you'd tell me to tell him," she told me.

Then I laughed. "You think you're pretty smart don't you?"

"That's what you pay me for sweetie, see you a bit later then." And with that, she hung up the phone.

It was ten after eight when I pulled into the driveway at the home we'd be using. It had a magnificent overlook of the valley below, along with an enormous swimming pool. But besides the obvious layout, which was perfect, situated as it was, it also gave us a lot of privacy, which was even more important. There'd be a lot of naked people running around today, and I wasn't about to have any unnecessary prying eyes looking in on us.

Besides the fact that I didn't hire or use any actors under the age of twenty one, the other thing I did a lot differently than any other studio, was also insist that everyone involved be naked. That included the production crew, cameras, makeup, you name it. The reason I had always insisted on that was, I had found that with everyone being naked, that even the actors themselves, especially the new ones, felt less inhibited, and far less shy about fucking on camera. Not to mention the fact, it also seemed to heighten everyone's mood and arousal level. I always got a kick out of seeing one of the lighting or camera guys with a woody. It was a good indication to me that the scene had gone well if it was exciting enough to arouse those guys.

"Everyone here yet?" I asked as Larry came walking up towards me. He was already naked,

"Yeah, they are...just waiting on you."

"What about the owner? He sticking around to watch?"

"Yeah, he is, though he's agreed to keep and stay out of the way, especially after I told him he'd have to be naked too if he decided to hang around."

"Ok, let's get everyone together then and get this done. The rest of the girls should be showing up for the dream shorts we'll be shooting after this, so I don't want to keep them all waiting either!" Larry then led me into the house where I could change and get comfy naked, plus have a brief quick chat with my two Stars before we began rolling. It was now already twenty after eight and we were slightly behind schedule.

The moment Misty, my female star saw me, she came walking over towards me. "Oh yeah, forgot to mention it to you, but Misty's a bit miffed, some sort of problem with her co-star."

"What else is new?" I said shaking my head, though smiling as she approached me, even though she wasn't.

"What's wrong?"

I liked Misty, I particularly liked the way she fucked, especially on camera. She had great natural tits that I loved to see swinging on film, especially while she got pounded from behind. In addition to that, she was also a squirter to, and did so every time she came, which was frequently and copious. And she also gave pretty good head.

She was naked, though she was wearing a silk pink robe around herself even though it wasn't done up. Just enough to make her look good enough to eat, which I was in fact considering, until I saw the frown on her face.

"Brad!" She said simply which in her way of thinking explained everything.

"What about him?"

"He says he wants to do my face for the money shot, claims it's his trademark and that he always does that. You know I don't care for it, and that's one of the reasons I agreed to do this movie anyway, no facials! Not for me anyway."

"It's not in the script," I reminded her. "And certainly not for this scene, or the movie really. It's not facial passion, its pussy passion!" I was getting agitated now myself, already seeing delay written all over this one. "Don't worry...I'll talk to him," I told her, only then seeing the smile return to her face as I told her that.

She stepped towards me, and I reached down easily locating her slit. She was moist, which was a good sign at least as I stood fingering her for a moment or two. I then fed her my fingers as she licked her own juices off of them. "Now, be a good girl for me and go finish getting ready for the scene. I'll go talk to Brad and get this straightened out."

I decided to keep my clothes on long enough to talk to him. When he saw me still dressed, he'd know I was all business and not about to take any guff from him before we shot the scene.

"Brad? A moment please?"

One of the new script girls was giving him head at the moment. She had cute looking tits, and I decided I wanted her to stand next to me as we filmed. If anything went wrong, at least I'd have something worthwhile to look at if it did.

"Yeah?" He said somewhat sheepishly as he approached. He obviously knew Misty would have come looking for me the moment I'd arrived.

"No facial shot, not with Misty anyway," I informed him. "It's not even in the script for this one Brad, but you already know that."

"Yeah...but it's my..."

"Yeah, I know, trademark. But not THIS time it isn't. You wanna come on someone's face, then come on Julies. She's up for that, though you can pay her the extra three hundred out of your own pocket to her if she does. But the scene doesn't call for it, and you're not going to do it. You're going to cum ON her cunt, not in it...not on her tits, nor anywhere else, and certainly not on her face. Now...do we understand one another? Or do we need to call it a day here while I look for another actor?"

I was sort of bluffing, but I wasn't either. An extra day would cost me a small fortune. But it would also end Brad's ever working for me again too. And I had given him a number of jobs, which had all earned him a great deal of money.

"Ok, ok. I got it. It's just that she's never let anyone ever squirt her face before, yet she squirts every guy's face she's ever been with. Just sort of think that's a little unfair is all."

"Maybe that's HER trademark? Either way, you two work out who squirts on who later, after all this is done and put in the can. But until then...follow the script and no more arguments between the two of you until then. I can't afford it."

I finally undressed and got naked, taking my seat next to the camera and monitor. "Where's the girl?" I asked.

"Here!" she said stepping around from behind me. "Right here Mr. Anderson."

"Jack, call me Jack. Now, stand beside me so I can see those cute tits of yours from time to time, and let's get this movie going here! Everyone ready on set?" I then asked.

It was now 9:10 a.m.

Tina as I came to learn the young woman's name was the script girl. "It's your job to make sure they follow the script. Now, the dialogue, though there's very little of it obviously, doesn't need to be exact, just as long as it works and follows the story line close enough. But what you do need to tell me, if they deviate too far from it, is the actual action taking place. If they do...alert me and I'll say cut. Got it?"

Tina shook her head yes.

"Very good. And it's also ok if you sit down next to me while you do that. I promise I won't bite, though I may maul your cute tits a little, how's that sound?"

She giggled at that, so I assumed that was an affirmative answer as well.

Larry stood waiting with the board as everyone took their places. "Scene ninety-three, take one!"

"Action!"

The camera panned as Brad carried Misty out towards the pool area. There was a nice wide comfortable air mattress that was situated next to it, all he had to do was carry her over, let her down, and then the two of them would slide onto it and start messing around. Brad stepped on the corner of it before doing so, popping it up, and then tripping him as he lost his balance. Two seconds after that, the two of them tumbled into the pool together instead.

"Cut!" I said shaking my head in exasperation. " Fuck! There goes the day."

As the two so called Stars stood in the middle of the pool screaming at one another, I told Tina to follow me as I headed towards Larry.

"As soon as those two are finished throwing water on one another, tell them to head to makeup, get dried, and get back on set as soon as it's physically possible. Meanwhile, I'm going to find a nice quiet corner someplace where I can work out my frustrations, and go over the script to see if we can change anything. Like the fucking air mattress for one. Secondly, as soon as Andrea arrives, find me...or better yet, tell her to do so. Maybe we can at least shoot the memory scenes and get those out of the way while we're waiting for those two, to dry off and collect themselves. Maybe we can salvage some of the days shoot anyway. Oh...and find out from our naked bald fat friend over there what it's going to cost us if we have to come back here tomorrow." I then turned back towards Tina.

"Come on honey, you and I have a couple of things to discuss, and some stress relief to attend to."

Once again, she was smiling. And after everything that had just happened, I found myself smiling too.

9:35 a.m.

It was early yet, but as we passed by the bar I stopped long enough to pour myself a scotch. I felt like I needed one. "Want anything?"

"Ah, no thanks," Tina said as she stood holding the clipboard she'd been carrying against her perky little breasts.

I found Fat Man's office and walked in, closing the door. I thought about locking it, but then remembered than Andrea would no doubt coming looking for me after Larry met her. And even if the Fat guy came in to use his room, I'd toss him a hundred bucks for the use of it if I had to.

"Ever thought about acting?"

I sat down on his private couch, motioning for Tina to join me, which she did.

"No, not really, I'm not pretty enough," she said. "Not like those other women, especially not as pretty as Misty May."

Which was true in a way, though there was something about Tina that I did find particularly appealing for one reason or another, and it wasn't just because she really did have cute perky tits either. "Well, I think you could be..." I began. "In fact, I'm working on an idea for another movie now in fact, this one with totally new people which is the way I'd prefer it, a lot of newcomers and unknowns starring in it. I want it to be a typical "girl next door" sort of movie, so no real glamour, just lots of innocence and sex...first time sort of stuff. Sound interesting?"

"Yes, it does!" she said sitting up straighter. "Really? You'd consider using me?"

"Sure, but you know of course, that I would first need to find out how well you can act, but even more importantly, how enthusiastic you can perform too. Think you can do that?"

"Sure! When?"

God I loved my job. "How about we do some of that right here and now then?" I suggested. "I'll lay the scene out for you, give you a chance to think about it, and then we'll try it...ok?"

Tina nodded her head yes. I took a quick glance about the room. I was winging it of course, but I think I had enough to work with, at least enough to convince her that I really was working on a new movie. And hell, who knows, maybe I really was for all I knew. Looking over towards the freestanding row of bookcases, it came to me.

"Here's the scene. Once maybe twice a week you come over to help Mr. Roberts do a little light housecleaning. You're not a maid or anything like that, like I said, you're the girl next door just trying to earn a little extra money in order to put herself through school." I could see she was getting into this by the faraway look in her eyes as she sat there. "You've been dusting off the bookcase when you notice a manila file folder which looks out of place, stuck between a couple of books as though shoved in between them in a hurry. Curious, though it's also your intent to straighten it, you pull it out. As you do, it drops spilling out some of the contents. You notice they're photos, and as you kneel down picking them up, you also realize they're photos of you!"

Tina was nodding her head, seeing it in her mind's eye as I laid it out for her. But as I continued, I now reached over giving one of her nipples a soft lingering little caress, watching as well as feeling it stiffen as I did so.

"At first you're shocked, angry that he's been taking photos of you through the window. That is, until you find one of yourself lying in bed masturbating. The memory of that takes you back and you remember that you were secretly thinking of him while you were doing that. It's at that moment Mr. Roberts walks into the room, discovers that you've accidentally found his private photos of you. He sits you down on the couch trying to explain, though it's obvious he can't. That's when you decide to surprise him. So...there's the scene, now that you're in character...you are aren't you?" I asked seeing her pause briefly thinking about it and then nodding her head yes. "Good. Now, let's see you act, I'm obviously Mr., Roberts, so let's take it from there."

"But we're already naked," she said seeming somewhat perplexed by that. I quit flipping her nipple as that also seemed to be distracting her.

"Well, we'll just pretend for the moment that we're not. Whatever we do for the next few moments, we're doing to one another as though we had clothes on." She seemed to accept that. "So ready?" She again nodded her head. "Ok then...action!"

"Mr. Roberts! Why were you taking photos of me?"

"Call me Jack," I said thinking that it might be easier for her to actually use my real name. "And the reason I did, was because I accidentally saw you through your open window one night. I saw you masturbating...Darlene," I paused just grabbing at a name.

"Can I be Samantha?"

"I saw you masturbating, Samantha, and I couldn't help myself, you looked so beautiful laying there touching yourself, and I had to. I just had to. I had to capture that moment so I could come in here and relive it over and over again."

"You came in here to look at me and..."

"Jerk off? Yes! And I've jerked off, rubbed my prick, stroked my dick, thinking about you, wanting you, wondering what it would be like to actually fuck you," I said getting into it, feeling my cock rising as we sat there. "Go ahead...Dar...um, Samantha, see how hard I'm getting now just seeing you sitting here, unzip me."

She actually went through the motions of doing that, staying away from my hard prick for the moment as she pretended to undo my zipper, only then reaching inside my invisible pants, grasping my cock, which she now held. "See? See how hot and hard I am for you?"

"Oh yes Mr...Jack!" She amended. "You ARE hard, so very...very hard!" Without any direction or coaxing, Tina/Samantha leaned over drawing my rock hard prick into her mouth and began sucking it. Once again I reached out fondling her tits as she did so just as the door opened. I looked up and over as did Tina as Andrea stood there in the doorway, smiling looking over towards us.

"Ah, cut!" I said grinning. "Scene two! Take a break for a moment, I half whispered and then stood up.

"Making a movie are we?" Andrea grinned knowingly.

"Ah yeah...and you just became part of the next scene," I winked. "But...where are we on THIS one?" I then asked sounding all boss like once again.

"The girls are all here, they're in makeup now. Brad's acting shitty, but what else is new. At least his hairs dry and all back in place again. Misty of course is still sulking in her room, but I sent Shawn in to put a smile on her face, so she should be fine in a little while."

"Speaking of Shawn, how many cum-boys do we have with us?"

"Two others is all. Why?"

"Not gonna be enough, especially now. I don't want Brad wasting his during the memory scenes, he was supposed to save that one for Misty. Now...we're gonna have to work around all that. How soon before the girls will be ready? I glanced at my watch as she spoke, it was...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers