24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

10:05 a.m.

"Maybe, fifteen, twenty minutes...half an hour at the most."

"Ok, do this. Round up every guy you can, tell them we'll be needing an off camera cum shot from them," I grinned thinking about Fat Man. "Include our host in that too, if he even has one we can use. So get them prepping their dicks, we're gonna need a lot of cum shots in a hurry once the girls are in place. After you do that...return here."

Andrea looked at me inquisitively.

"You're my wife...you walk in, catch the two of us fucking. Tina...I mean Samantha here and I don't realize it at first, but you're not angry at finding us doing that. You've been fantasizing and thinking about this young woman yourself."

Andrea turned smiling heading out through the door though she looked back, "And I will be too," she added.

I turned back towards Tina. "Ready for the next scene then?" I asked. She was grinning broadly.

"Never been with another woman before," she told me honestly.

"Fuck! I thought, wouldn't that be nice getting that on film for real! Well, that's good in a way," I told her. "Because sometimes actors do things they normally haven't done before, so it will be a good test for you to see how you handle it!"

I positioned her over one of the arms of the couch, which she leaned against for support as I walked around standing behind her. I probed her pussy for a moment with my fingers, she was nice and slick waiting for me.

"OK, Scene two, take one," I announced and then pausing as I placed the head of my prick at her sweet juicy opening. "Action!"

I thrust my hard cock deeply inside her sweet cunt and slowly began fucking her as she leaned over the arm of the chair. "Oh yes...yes! Fuck me Jack, fuck me!" she began crying out. For a moment, I had no idea if she was acting as she said it, or actually meaning it when she did. I decided I liked the second idea better and continued doing so. Several minutes later the door once again opened, Andrea came in giving me a quick nod of her head, everything had been taken care of.

"Oh my God..."

"Jack," I mouthed towards her.

"Jack! What the fuck is going on here! You're....you're fucking our..."

"Neighbor," I mouthed at her once again.

"Neighbor!" she said as she began removing her clothing. "Why didn't you invite me?"

Andrea soon joined us, slipping beneath Tina as she now slid over Andrea's prone form as well. The ease of transition couldn't have been any more perfect as the two of them slipped into a '69" together there on the couch. Climbing over the arm of it, which was a bit awkward, I quickly rejoined the two of them however, once again slipping my cock back inside Tina's cunt, fucking it while I felt Andrea's wild little mouth sucking in the young girl's hard little clit. I could feel my nut sack finally tightening and knew I was only moments away from blowing a full load in her pussy. And though as much as I would have liked that, I wanted even more to feel and watch the two of them draining my pud together.

"Scene three!" I exclaimed just managing to hold on. "Ok, this one's the money shot. This is where the two of you now come and suck and lick me together as I shoot all over your faces!"

Both women scrambled over towards me as I stood there, each one now kneeling before me, taking my cock in hand, sucking it and licking it together. "Oh yeah...that's it, that's it...here it comes!" I announced, and then stood there watching my spunk as it skyrocketed from the end of my dick, splashing obscenely against both of them as they fought over it. They continued passing it back and forth between one another, soon after knobbing the head, sucking the last vestiges of my remaining spunk from it before letting go.

"Ok, cut!" I said stepping back weak in the knees. "Scene four, camera fades from Mr. Roberts, Samantha and Darlene now lick his cum from one another's tits and faces, and then once again curl up on the couch together, finishing one another off."

I stood up making my way towards the door as the girls began doing just that.

It was now 10:37 a.m.

I walked back out by the pool area. Everyone was standing around naked, but just as I had asked, most of the guys were sporting woody's and keeping them that way. The girls we'd interviewed and looked at that morning were standing around nervously as well. I spotted Larry and waved him over.

"Ok, this is going to be a series of quick shots, one right after the other. I'm going to assign spots to each of the girls and have them just sit or wait there. Our Star..." I said pausing looking over to where Brad stood ogling the fresh meat, "Will make the rounds himself to where each one of them is. We only need a half dozen or so thrusts of his prick in the girl's cunts, but then I want a nice cum-shot from someone to follow up with that. So make sure there's someone assigned to each of the girls we're planning on dumping a load on, and have them be ready. I want spermage on cue...or as close as we can get it at least!"

I happened to glance over and noticed that Fat Man was standing there stroking his. I was surprised to find he actually had a rather large prick, which was even bigger than our star's was.

"Damn...get that on camera. Try to keep his fat belly out of it, but make sure you get his prick, especially when he comes."

Larry laughed, "Yeah, he was way excited about it when I asked him if he would. Even said that he was willing to forgo any additional rental in the event we had to come back here and shoot again tomorrow."

"Well, that's something at least," which had been only one of a few bright spots of the day, though I again smiled as I looked up and saw Andrea and Tina walking towards me with smiles on their faces as well.

"See if we can find a spot for Tina somewhere," I told him. "Let's use her...I think she'd like that."

"I wouldn't mind cumming on that one myself," he told me. I laughed.

"Then make it happen," I grinned back. "Now...let's get this part wrapped up and in the can. It's still going to be a long fucking afternoon."

We'd be using an over the shoulder hand-held camera for most of these shots, which included using a filter. The images wouldn't be quite as bright or crystal clear as the rest of the film was, but these were all going back in time, memory shots. The purpose being, that Brad was recalling each and every woman he'd ever fucked that he'd brought here while actually doing Misty, which would now have to be shot later.

We had a cum-boy standing by each girl just out of camera, every one of them stroking their dicks, keeping themselves on the edge, which included the Fat Man.

"Better shoot his scene first, looks like he's about to pop as it is," I suggested. We positioned Brad behind one of the three bend-over girls we'd hired, then filmed his prick fucking into her that way perhaps a half dozen or so times.

"Hard and fast Brad!" I told him. "Hard and fast, half a dozen or so times, then when I say cut, you move the hell out of the way, cause I'm gonna say action again the moment you do, and that's when I want the cum-shot, or as close to it as possible at least!"

Fat Man was standing by with a shit-eating grin on his face, his prick all purple and angry looking as he stood there fisting himself.

"Like I said Larry...we'd better hurry on this one, this guy's about to lose it any moment now!"

Brad slipped his cock inside the first girl, getting her accustomed to it at least. "Alright, quiet on the set...ready? Action!"

Brad speared the girl's pussy hard and fast just as I called for. "Ok, Cut!" He slid out, stepping back as the Fat guy moved forward, Larry zooming in with the camera standing just off to the side of him. "Action!"

I'd been right, no sooner had I said that, than the guys prick exploded, no one, especially me thought he would throw the size of a load the way he did either. It was fucking impressive! This guy didn't just lay down a couple of quick minor squirts. He bathed the poor girl in his spunk! I sat there actually beginning to count them as he continued on jacking his prick, his cum ropes actually reaching well up and over her head until he'd adjusted his aim and began lashing her back with them.

"Holy fucking shit!" I finally said when I'd reached thirteen. "Ok...cut!" He was still milking out dribbles wiping them against her ass now, enjoying the feel of his prick head sliding across her soft cheeks, as was she. I wondered how long it had been since he'd even been with a woman, let alone seen one naked.

"You fucking do that every time?" I asked him.

"Mostly, yes. As long as it's the first one of the day I do...then yes. Usually the second or third one is about only half as much," he added looking somewhat embarrassed.

I spun around locating Andrea, she was already heading towards me. I then turned back around towards the Fat Man. "What was your name again?" I asked.

"John, John Edwards," he told me.

"You interested in making a little extra money on the side?"

"Jerking myself off...onto women?" He asked with a wondrous look in his eyes.

"Yes! Andrea? Get him a contract to sign, we can go over the details later." She already had one in her hand, handing it to him. "How soon before you can do that again?" I asked.

"Oh, I dunno, twenty, thirty minutes I guess."

I turned back to Larry. "We'll use him in the final fuck scene with Misty. To hell with letting Brad splooge her, we're using this guy! Andrea? You go have a chat with Misty, let her know she doesn't have to feel Brad's spunk shooting on her, we've got somebody else to do that now. Larry? Tell Brad he can pick one of the girls to actually come on himself, that should make him happy too. Then let's finish this up and break for lunch. Which reminds me, Andrea?"

"I've already called Mike and told him you'd have to reschedule lunch together since we're running behind. But I told him we'd be out here, so he was welcome to come out and discuss his project with you then if he wanted."

I smiled, Andrea was always two steps ahead of me. I liked that. "And do you know if I'm going to like or dislike his project?" I asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Oh, I think you'll like it. He told me the title of it had something to do with a girl next door sort of idea."

We actually wrapped the afternoon shoot ahead of schedule. We got more than enough film in the can to work with, and some pretty amazing cum-shots as well from the crew. But then again, most of them had been pretty worked up thinking about it and looking at all the naked female flesh we had on hand anyway.

"Ok, that's a wrap until after lunch!" I announced.

11:45 a.m.

As usual, there was quite a spread. The gal I used who owned and operated the service for whenever we needed it, had even gone out and purchased some real sexy, skimpy outfits for her staff to wear as they laid out the table and served everyone. Which is another reason I used her exclusively. Not to mention the fact she was a pretty good fuck herself.

"Barbra! As usual, you're looking sexy as hell, and the food is as delicious looking as you are!"

"Flattery will get you pussy," she quipped leaning into me as we kissed, letting me know as she did so that her large firm breasts were braless and begging for attention, which I then attended to, feeling her up some as we stood there embracing.

"Everything go well?" She asked stepping back, though my hands remained just where they were.

"Well enough I suppose. A few surprises, good and bad, but just another typical day at the office," I laughed finally letting go of her tits.

"So...how long before you start shooting again?" she asked.

"Long enough," I answered feeling my prick already beginning to stiffen. And though it was, I happened to glance over at the table, spotted several stacked plastic cups. "Are there lids for these?" I asked one of Barbra's scantily dressed serving girls.

"Yes," she said leaning over beneath the table, giving me a nice luscious view of her tits as she did so. "Will this do?"

I took it thanking her, and then grabbed an empty cup.

"Don't you want something to put in that?" Barbra asked as I turned passing completely by the well stocked bar.

"Just about to do that," I told her without telling her why...or what. "You did bring your personal van yes?"

She smiled. "Of course I did."

"Good...I'll meet you there in say about ten minutes?" I watched as she walked off, she had her blouse off thrown over her shoulder before she even reached the doorway as I stood for a moment more looking at her bare back.

"Where's John?" I asked spotting Andrea.

"He's back in his office," Andrea grinned..."Or rather your set from this morning," she reminded me. "Going over the contract I gave him."

I smiled in a much better mood now than I had been. "Extend lunch another thirty minutes," I told her. "Barbra's here." I looked at her. "Don't tell me...you already did that didn't you?"

She walked off laughing.

I then headed off in the opposite direction, back towards John's office. The door was open, but I still knocked. He was sitting at his desk, though I was surprised, yet pleased to see he was still naked looking over the forms Andrea had given him.

"Any questions about it?" I asked as though that was my reason for actually being here.

"No," he said looking pleased. "So, I get a hundred dollars a pop then? Really?"

"Yeah, really. Except for this one. I need a favor," I said handing him the empty cup along with the lid.

He looked at me curiously. "It's for a friend," though he still didn't quite understand what it was I was asking him. "She's a big cum lover, and it's sort of a tradition that I give her a fresh new jar of it whenever we sign on a new star."

"Me? A new star?" he said excitedly.

"Well, a behind the scenes one," I amended. "But you very well could receive an award next year at the academies, for best cumshot. Who knows? Anyway...if you wouldn't mind."

Eagerly he took the cup from me and stood. "In here right?"

"Right, oh...and don't forget to put the lid on afterwards."

I glanced at my watch as I headed outside to join Barbra in her van where I knew she was waiting for me. It was straight up noon, plenty of time before we were schedule to start shooting again.

12:00 p.m.

I still couldn't believe it, even after watching him do it. I held a half-full plastic cup full of cum in my hand, spotting Tina handing it to her on my way out the door. "Put this in the fridge for me," I told her, "and don't let me forget to take it with me before I leave!"

I then headed out towards Barbra's van parked out front in the circular drive way. The interesting thing about Barbra was, she was mostly into women. Taking it on good authority and my own experience, she'd never allowed a man's cock anywhere's near her pussy, though her ass was another thing all together. That she loved, or at least well enough that she enjoyed a nice hard cock screwing her up the poop shoot. Her comment earlier more an ongoing tease more than anything else. I'd been after her pussy for years, but she'd never let me go there. Only in the ass.

Though I knocked, I pulled on the handle of the sliding door and stepped inside. Barbra owned a rather plush Van with Captain's chairs that swiveled for easy access sitting down. But she wasn't sitting in any of them. She was already in the back, in the large custom bed she'd had designed and fitted behind them. And...she was naked too. I noticed as I quickly began undressing that she already had a vibrator in her cunt, as well as a finger in her ass obviously lubricating and preparing it.

"For a moment there, I started to wonder if you'd forgotten about me," she said. "So I decided to start without you."

"I can see that," I said now slipping onto the bed beside her, reaching out and immediately glomming onto one of her magnificent breasts. Barbra had probably the thickest nipples I had ever seen, though perhaps not the longest, they were never the less nearly the size of gum drops as I leaned over sucking one, feeling it thicken and harden even more than it already was.

"You do suck good tit," she sighed happily. "And fuck ass nice too," she then added, reminding me what I'd come here for in the first place.

"I fuck pussy rather nicely too," I told her eliciting an expected laugh from her, which I got.

"Dream on Cowboy," she told me. "Maybe when you grow your hair out and start wearing lipstick, I might think about it...but until then."

"Fuck Barb, if that's what it takes...I might actually do it."

"Nah...even then, you're too flat chested for my taste," she said continuing to laugh. "So...we gonna banter back and forth again about my cunt? Or are you now thinking about getting a boob job now too? Either way, you gonna fuck my ass or not?"

"How you want it?" That was the other thing, it was always her call. Just depended upon the mood she was in, how she wanted to be taken that way, is how we did it. I'd even taken her once like that with her damn near standing on her head. Luckily, there was no room for that in here this time.

"Behind me, but on our sides this time. That way I can more easily use and feel the vibrator too," she informed me. "And don't forget..."

"Yeah I know. No spunk in the trunk!"

I didn't mind that too much either though, there was something devilishly satisfying in splurging on her body afterwards. Sort of getting back at her for not allowing me to fuck her cunt. I wished at that moment that I could cum like the Fat Man did...now wouldn't that be something?" I thought silently snickering to myself. "Wouldn't she be in a surprise if I did?"

I soon let those thoughts drift away however as I placed the head of my hard swollen cock at her pink tiny little starfish and pushed. Like always, even with the lubrications, it took a minute for me to finally begin to press my way through. After a moment or two of doing this however, I finally felt the tight barrier give way with an erotic sucking little pop as I slid in. She always did enjoy that part, waiting for the pop and the sensation of my dick head just sitting barely inside her. Only after feeling that for a moment or so did she press back, gathering more of me in, which she did, inch by slowly creeping inch until I was finally balls deep inside that tight heavenly passage.

"Alright baby, go ahead...fuck this horny lesbian's tight little ass now."

And boy...did I!

Barbra had a nice well-rounded ass too. Slamming into her the way that I was, even while lying on our sides together, still caused the slap of cheeks as I continued ramming myself home. Once we'd actually begun, there was nothing soft, slow or easy about it. Only in the beginning. After that, it was almost impossible to stay up with her. Twice in the past, she had nearly broken my dick in half when I hadn't lunged at the exact same time that she'd shoved even more forcefully back against me. And even as she plunged the fuck toy she was using in and out of her cunt, it was hard to imagine how she could coordinate everything with the fast-paced tempo she created. But somehow, she managed it.

"Oh baby! Here comes the first one...now hold it...go deep baby deep...and hold it there!"

I was glad for my first pit stop in this amazing race of hers, it would be the first of two minimum, after that, I could cum any time I wanted to, but she always had to have and feel two of them first. I could feel her cunt spasiming, not to mention her ass as it clenched itself around my shaft as I held still, buried as deeply inside her as I could be. But it gave me a bit of a breather too as I fought whatever urges I had that may have been building.

"Ok, I'm good...let's go again!"

Once again we moved slowly at first, picking up speed until it was simply the slap of flesh against flesh, the cheeks of her ass actually getting hot as I pummeled her fuck tunnel, until she reached back, her hand on my thigh, my hands squeezing her tits, nearly tearing off her nipples with my fingers, adding to her pleasures.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers