24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,453 Followers

"Perfect!" Andrea nearly cried out. "Keep doing it like that!"

The moment I felt Andrea's second wet spray of the evening, I felt my cock lurch, now spurting a fresh creamy wad of its own. Crystal continued pumping it, watching in delight and surprise as I came and as Andrea continued flooding the two of us with her own climatic display.

"Stuff it back in...and come on me," I told her. Which she then did.

I had the cab drop me off briefly back at the office before taking me home. Letting myself in, I saw the message light flashing on the kitchen phone, it was just then 12:49am.

12:50am

I walked over towards the refrigerator opening the door. I retrieved the half-filled cup, which contained the Fat Man's load intending to put it inside when the phone rang. Still holding it in my hand, I answered.

I could hear Susan's voice speaking even before I could say hello.

"Hey baby, didn't wake you did I?"

"Nope, just got home in fact myself. How was your day?"

"Just finished up a while ago," she told me. "How did it go for you, wrap it up?"

"Yeah, we did...went well too. Better than I expected," I told her.

"That's good...tired?"

"A little...why?"

"Cause I'm still horny...that's why. But then again I knew I would be."

"Guy," I said saying the obvious.

"Yeah...Guy. All looks...big dick, nothing else."

I realized I was still holding onto the cum-cup, thought briefly about Diane and how pleased she'd be, perhaps not so much at having to use another cold-cum to get herself off with, but at least she'd be pleased with the volume of it when she saw it. I continued to stand in the open door of the refrigerator my only real source of light on at the time, though sitting the cup down on the counter top next to it.

"What are you wearing?"

She laughed. "Nothing of course silly...but you should know that."

I did, already picturing the way she looked as I retrieved my almost too tired prick and began stroking it.

"So tell me what you're doing then...what are you using?" I asked. Susan knew how much I loved it when she masturbated herself for me, watching her in particularly, especially when she did so, finding something a bit unusual to do it with.

"Let's see," she said into the phone, and I could tell then she was looking about. "Ah...there's something," she then said. "Wait one." She was back a second later.

"What is it?"

"A coke bottle." I grinned, Susan never drank, so I wasn't surprised.

"You fucking yourself with it?"

"Yes," she moaned pleasurably into the phone. "And you?"

"Oh yeah...stroking it now, all nice and hard." Which it was.

"How many today?" she asked giggling.

I had to think back, "Eight?"

"Not bad Jack...not bad, even for you...better than me today anyway."

"How many?"

"Three."

"No wonder you're still horny."

I could hear her pummeling her cunt with the cock bottle. "Can you hear that?" she giggled. I could. It sounded really nasty. "Oh yeah baby...keep doing that, sounds nice, really naughty nice." I looked over, popped the lid on the plastic cup.

By then she was already screaming into the phone.

I held the cup over my dick and squirted, heard the grandfather clock in the living room chime.

It was 1:00am

"Make that nine," I told her.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,453 Followers