24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

Her hand being a signal, so I shoved, once again holding myself deeply inside her as she came, this time crying out unabashedly as the orgasm washed over her. Convulsing wildly, thrashing about though I held on for dear life as she screamed.

"Ok...ok, fuck Jack...that was a good one. Shit, I'm almost tempted," she said trying to catch her breath. Then she looked back at me over her shoulder. "Almost..." she said smiling.

We both heard the knock on her car door.

"Um Jack? Everyone's ready for you," Andrea's voice said coming through it. "You about finished in there?" As we then heard her giggle.

"Ah yeah!" I answered back. "Gimme five more minutes," I added already starting to fuck that tight hot passage again. "Make it ten!" But I could hear Andrea's voice already saying that before I had, as she turned and walked away.

I took several more nice deep plunges inside her, and then felt the first delicious tingle of my sperming begin. Feeling it as well, Barbra reached down yanking my prick out of her ass, holding it, and then jerking it as I spurted, though only the first two spunkings were forceful enough to actually shoot up past her cunt onto her belly. The rest was pure pleasured dribblings, which was about all there was left.

"Busy day huh?" she said not all that disappointed in seeing that. "Glad you could fit me in today," she added.

"Yeah, ditto. Wasn't planning on sticking around for lunch today either, so glad that I did. But...speaking of which, lunch time is over now too. Back to work!"

It was 12:45 pm

I staggered out of the van and back inside the house. There was no point in dressing for the short walk back inside, so I didn't. Everyone was waiting for me, even the lighting had been set for the last scene, hopefully the last few takes so we could wrap it.

I walked over towards my chair where Andrea and Tina both stood waiting for me. I watched as Andrea suddenly leaned forward, her hand reaching down, forcing me to look down as she stuck out her finger, catching a long swinging fiber of dick drool that still clung to my prick. She wrapped it around her finger like she was cooking spaghetti, and then slipped it into her mouth.

"Thanks," I said shyly. Then noticed Mike standing off to one side, he had finally made it. I waved him over.

"Ah...you'll need to strip if you're staying on set...one of my rules," I told him. "But after we're done here, which hopefully won't take too many takes, we'll relax, have a drink and discuss this new project of yours that you have for me."

Though we wouldn't be needing them any more today, even the new girls all stood around, drooling over Brad, Misty...or both. I let them stay simply because Brad was enjoying the attention, which was stroking his ego, while one of the fluff girls stood beside him stroking something else.

"Alright, this is the culmination of everything up to this point. Brad's now envisioned every woman he's ever been with, but it's this one...Misty, that's the fuck of his life. He's never had anyone or anything better. So...this is it, this is the penultimate moment, he's about to fuck the most beautiful woman he has ever known, ever had, and...it's going to be the best fuck of his entire life!" I added.

I hadn't told anyone what the ending was yet. That was MY particular trademark. I never did. Not until we were ready to film it, only then did I tell or direct everyone as to how the ending would actually go.

"Oh, one more thing," I want make up ready to come in here. "Ask John to start wanking himself too. I want him nice and hard for me." Someone giggled, but I let it go.

"Ok Brad? Misty? This is it. "Give me a good five minutes or so of some good old fashioned fucking. I want Misty on the couch legs spread as wide as you can possibly spread them and as far up in the air as you can get them. I want you Brad...spearing her cunt like it's the best thing you've ever seen, ever felt. I want to see that exact look on your face until I say cut. Then we'll prepare everyone for the last series of shots and hopefully call it a day. Ok? Everyone ready?"

They all were.

"Ok then, quiet on the set...lights? Camera? Action!"

I was actually surprised that we got five minutes of some pretty decent fucking on film without any screw ups.

"Ok...CUT! Makeup! And where's John?" I asked turning towards Andrea. He was standing behind her, hard cock in hand. "OK, good." I stood up and walked towards my two stars. My two naked make up girls quickly joining us as I likewise waved over towards John inviting him to do so as well.

"See that?" I said pointing at John's dick. "Make that..." I now said pointing at Brad's, "Look like that one. We're going to be doing the next series of close-ups beneath Misty here while Brad fucks her from behind, and I want that cock...to look like this cock at least as much as possible before we do the cumshot scene. Brad didn't look pleased, but I could have cared less. "Ok then, get at it...you've got less than fifteen minutes while we readjust lighting and get set up for it. Oh, and try and keep it hard Brad? Ok? Otherwise, I just might let John here finish the scene himself if you can't." I smiled to myself as I headed back over to where Andrea stood waiting for me.

"You know, he may never come to work for you again you know," she said whispering.

I then whispered back. "That's ok, I don't plan on him ever doing that again either."

Make up did a reasonably good job, making Brad's cock look far more purple and angry looking than it actually was. They'd even drawn another line, making it look like a large swollen vein sticking out, just like John actually had. They could pass as twins in a way...cock-wise at least.

"Ok, now...let's get the last close up shots done and then get ready for the last and final scenes. John? Don't worry about keeping yourself on edge, we're still a while yet from the final cum shot here, and I have an idea for that anyway. So...just relax and enjoy yourself...but not too much."

By the time we finished, doing all that, it was...

1:47pm

"Ok Larry...what I want to do here is catch John's cum-shot, and hopefully, it will be another good one. But I want to catch it, and then do it...showing it in slow motion. I want the whole entire fucking thing shown that way in the final cut. I want as many elongated, flying, hanging, ropes of jisim that we can get out of him captured that way. And I want to watch every one of them landing on...and splashing against Misty here. So...we'll need two, maybe even three cameras for this, because I want to get it at every conceivable angle that we can. Got it?"

This was going to be good and I knew it. Even Andrea knew it as she prepped John talking to him, even fondling his prick, placing his hands on her breasts letting him feel her up in preparation for the next to last and final scene.

"Misty? Will you give me, let me have at least one shot to the face? Just one?"

She grinned, even stuck her tongue out at Brad. "You can have as many as you want to," she told me. "Just as long as you pay me for them of course," she then added.

"But of course," I likewise acknowledged, though turning towards Andrea and Tina. "You two count every single one that actually hits or touches her face in anyway. I don't want her gauging us for any that don't. Got it?"

We got Misty repositioned on the couch sitting up. Andrea led John over by the hand as Brad stood off to one side not at all happy about the turn of events. But he had no choice, we could if we had to, finish the picture without him, it would cost me another day while I got a stand in for what I needed, but I'd prefer using him, but if he didn't, I wouldn't have to pay him anything either, and he knew that.

"Ok John, you're up...whenever you're ready. Camera's will be rolling, but don't worry about them, just enjoy yourself. When you feel it...let it go. Shoot on her wherever you'd like, just try and get most of it actually on her...someplace, Ok?"

John nodded his head nervously, but he was already fisting his massively erect prick.

"Ok then, let's do this. Camera's ready?"

I have to honestly say, this had to be the best fucking cum shot ever caught on camera. I had long been a fan of the scene where Marilyn Chambers had taken a series of slow-motion cumshots in the Movie "Behind the Green Doors", but as erotic as that was, I knew without any doubt, this one would far surpass that.

I wasn't expecting John to surpass his first one earlier in the morning either. Especially after what he'd told us, not to mention the fact I'd had him drain yet another in a cup for me which was sitting inside a refrigerator somewhere. But somehow...he managed it. The set was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop...though actually we could hear a cum drop, several of them, as John's prick unleashed a torrent of flying, spraying hot white sticky sperm-spunk all over her entire body, from head to toe. It was the most amazing incredible sight anyone had ever witnessed before. He'd even gotten so into it himself, that he'd nearly stepped in camera. Larry smart enough to at least move with him when he did so. John jacked his enormous prick, literally aiming it, pointing it...then holding it just enough to actually spurt it against wherever he pointed it at, and hitting the exact precise area when he did!

When he was finally drained, which had seemed like an eternity, Misty was so thickly covered in his spunk that you'd have thought we had faked it. Even Brad stood in stunned surprise, suddenly giving John an admiring thumbs up, his own cock rigidly hard as was everyone else's who stood there. Including my own!

"Ok. Misty, as much as I know you probably want to...don't move. You need to stay there and sit like that. Ok everyone, we need to hurry this up now, so chop! Chop! Brad? You get back here and stand between her legs, just as though you in fact just finished doing all that. Ok I want one camera on Brad's face, one on Misty, and one taking them both at the same time. Everyone got that?"

When everyone was ready, only then did I give them directions for the last scene.

"Ok, Brad? I want you to stand there looking down at your work here, I want to see a look of pleased pleasure on your face, just for a second. Then...I want a sudden look of pure agony as you reach up, grab your chest, and keel over."

Everyone was looking at me in surprise.

"What? You heard me...he dies!" I told them. "Best fucking cum of his life, best fucking fuck of his life...and yes, he dies! It's the best one...and it's the last one. Now...let's do it!"

Easier said than done I suppose. We took fifteen takes of Brad dying, keeling over onto Misty. By the time we had finally finished and gotten what I wanted...sort of anyway. She was a caked up, dried up, unhappy actress. But I knew in the long run, it would probably be the best fucking movie either one of them had ever appeared in, and no doubt in my mind at least, nor in anyone else's one of the best one's filmed for that year.

"Ok everyone...that's a wrap!"

4:15pm

I caught up with Andrea, letting her know I was headed back to the office for a shower, shave and change of clothes prior to meeting her for dinner later on that evening. Tina arrived just in time to hand me a small sack, giving me a brief smile as she did so. I gave her a thankful kiss, and told her about the meeting I'd had briefly with Mike about a new project that I thought might be just perfect for her, and that I wanted to talk to her more about it tomorrow...perhaps over lunch. She seemed delighted at the prospect, as was I.

I got back to the office and picked up my messages from Stacy, skimming through them briefly, none where of any major importance.

"Go ahead, call it a day honey," I told her, "We're done here." Besides me, she was the only one there. Everyone else had gone to the shoot, or were off on other assignments. "Make sure you lock up when you leave though, I'm going back to take a shower so I won't hear it if anyone comes in."

I stopped by my office first to make one additional phone call before doing that, checking to see if Susan had left any messages for me. She hadn't. By the time I had finished with that and headed back into my small private little suite, I could hear the shower running.

"Hmm, now that's interesting!"

Even more interesting, I noticed that I had fresh clothes all laid out on my bed for me. A change of underwear, socks, my dinner jacket along with my dress slacks. Even my dress shoes looked polished as everything sat all neat and tidy waiting for me.

"Andrea!" I thought to myself. She must have called Stacy earlier, ensuring that I'd have everything I needed prior to dressing for dinner. But as I again stood there listening to the shower, I couldn't help but wonder if that was something else she thought I might need.

I stripped off my dirty clothes tossing them in the hamper, grabbing a fresh terry cloth bathrobe I headed into the shower area without putting it on. Sure enough, Stacy was already in the shower waiting for me. She had piled her long reddish brown hair on her head into a bun, but it wasn't that so much that I was looking at as I gazed at her through the clear sliding shower doors. It was the first time since she'd started working here that I had seen her naked.

"Thought I said you could go," I stated as I slipped into the nice hot shower with her.

"You did, I'm on my time," she told me smiling.

Her breasts were small, but they were perky firm capped by twin little rosy-red tips that protruded away from her breasts invitingly. So...I accepted her invitation as I reached out to grasp each one of them with my fingers giving them a brief light pull. She moaned, her hand already reaching down to begin fondling, and then soaping my somewhat flaccid prick.

"Your cab will be here at six," she informed me as I continued to stand there tweaking her nipples. "I'll drop off your car at your place, and then take a cab home from there," she finished saying. "Andrea didn't want you getting pulled over for having too much to drink."

"Once again...Andrea," I thought to myself. It was time to give her a nice fat raise, I couldn't afford losing her, she was far too valuable an assistant, not to mention sexy as hell and better in bed than almost anyone I knew. Even better in some ways than Susan was, though I'd never tell her that of course. And then too...there was Stacy. She hadn't worked for me for very long, but she was damn efficient, nearly as much as Andrea was. And as I stood there with Stacy now slow-stroking my soapy cock, I knew what I wanted and needed to do for both of them.

"How'd you like to work directly with Andrea?" I asked. "She needs an assistant herself, and I think you'd enjoy working with her and with me out and away from the office. It would come along with a bit of a raise too," I said smiling.

"Really? I would love that!" She said coming into my arms though her hand remained wrapped around my now very stiff prick. "But the only raise I really want...is this one."

"Oh you can have this one, in addition to the other," I told her spinning her around in the shower. Stacy leaned over gripping the safety handle as I stood behind her. I eased the knob of my head through her tight little opening, felt her wetness already coating it as I lingered briefly, and then slid the rest of the way in.

"Oh God!" She moaned pleasurably, as I did.

Stacy had the tightest cunt of any I had ever fucked that was for sure. Even as slick as she was, it was still difficult to some extent to slip in and out of her as easily as I was accustomed to. But it felt fucking great too! I reached around her, grabbing those sweet breasts of hers once again and enjoyed fondling them, feeling her hard little nips pressed so firmly against the palm of my hands.

Stacy was rotating her hips now, grinding herself against me, panting heavily as she edged nearer and nearer towards orgasm. "OH fuck! Fuck!" she cried out, the transition in my mind of our sweet almost innocent little receptionist into this hot horny very sensual woman was exciting enough. But she had become a tiger as she screamed out her need to me, not only reaching her own climatic pleasure, but causing me to reach mine as well as she did.

"Fuck me, give me that hard fucking cock of yours!" She cried out, the sweetness of her normal every day voice suddenly going two octaves deeper, sounded more sultry than any of the stars I worked with could pull off on a good day. "Give me your hot fucking spunk," she said looking back at me over her shoulder, which she'd said almost in a whisper, her eyes locked on mine as she said it. "Come on Jack..." she now said speaking my name. "Fill me!"

Just hearing her say that, triggered my release as well as hers. I not only felt my own orgasm begin, but hers too. Her cunt suddenly liquefying as her climax began, coating my prick in a warm comforting juice that clung to my prick as I continued pumping it in and out of her. The fuck noises we now made sounding obscenely wicked, as I added my cream to hers, a crescendo of pleasure suddenly peaking as we came together.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fill my pussy baby...fill it...fill it...fill it!"

The cab arrived promptly at 6:00pm.

My cab dropped me off in front of the restaurant at 6:25. I stepped out and saw Andrea strolling towards me, she'd just arrived moments ago herself. My grin must have split my face from ear to ear as I looked at her, she was stunning. She had worn a simple black dinner dress that was anything but simple looking. But the stark contrast it made with her short almost boyish bright white hair was amazing. Her long bangs were swept in front to one side across her forehead giving length to one side once again in contrast to the other. Her walk as she slowly approached looking more like a model during a fashion show highlighting her long sensual legs. Her dress cut just low enough in front, hinting at the gentle slopes of her magnificent breasts without giving anything away, shoulders bare except for two tiny small straps over each holding it up.

"You look beautiful!" I said as she reached me leaning in for an affectionate kiss.

"And you...look handsome as ever yourself," she responded in kind, then adding. "Stacy have everything waiting for you that I asked her to do?" she asked smiling.

"You know she did," I said escorting her towards the door, holding it open as we were likewise greeted, invited in. "And remind me to tell you later about a decision I've made...regarding that," I said hinting. She smiled, and I wondered if as always, she already knew what I'd decided to do.

"Thank you," she said taking my arm. "She'll be a big help."

We were soon seated at a nice roomy circular booth up and away from the main seating area, a view of the city below us stretching out towards the horizon. City lights twinkling as far as the eye could see. We ordered drinks while waiting for Bill Thompson and his budding new starlet to arrive. They did so several minutes later, escorted and then seated where we were.

Bill began the introductions. "Jack Anderson, Andrea..."

"White," Andrea finished for him.

"This is...Crystal Sweet," he said introducing the woman he'd been dying for me to meet.

Though I had never really liked Bill, finding him to be a bit of a pompous ass, he was right about one thing, Crystal, if indeed that was her real name, was a real looker. Her own alluring contrast almost as stunning as Andrea's was. Crystal had almost coal black shoulder length hair, her dress blood red in color though it was even lower cut in front than Andreas was, threatening to spill her somewhat overly large breasts out of it if she moved suddenly in any one direction.

We shook hands as she slid into the booth seating herself next to me, with Andrea sitting on the other side. The waiter once again came over taking their drink order as we made pleasantries before getting down to any real business.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers