24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,434 Followers

"I've been telling Crystal here, that of all the directors/producers in the business, you're one of the very best," he'd begun flattering. "And that your pictures aren't just porn, but in many ways a real work of art with not only a good story line, but usually including a significant message with real meaning behind it besides the hot erotic sex you're so good at creating."

I was waiting for him to take a breath so I could get in a word edgewise. I then looked directly towards Crystal without responding to him whatsoever. "At the moment, I do have two projects I'm working on. The first, I've already got someone in mind for, and I don't think you'd be good for the part anyway. But the second...perhaps. It's a Cinderella-ish type of story, you know...the unhappy overworked, stepsister having to always cow down to her two mean though not at all ugly stepsisters. Anyway...she's the one eventually discovered of course, and in time becomes the sensual, erotic, passionate star as opposed to either one of them. Sound interesting?"

By the look in her eyes, I could see that it was.

"You'd have to be willing to actually try out for the part," I told her then, seeing a bit of a disappointed look from her, the expectation obviously that upon seeing her, and meeting her, I'd automatically give her the leading roll. Even Bill seemed somewhat disappointed at hearing that.

Not too surprisingly, it was Andrea who now spoke. "I've seen the first draft of the script," she then stated. "And am familiar with some of the scenes we'll be including. Perhaps later, up in the room I have booked for the evening, we can run through a few of those, get an idea, and give Jack an opportunity to get more familiar with your abilities," she said candidly.

That seemed to bring a smile to everyone's face.

"I'd appreciate that," Crystal said almost too sweetly as I felt her hand suddenly resting itself on my thigh beneath the table.

We soon after ordered dinner along with fresh drinks when I felt yet another hand fumbling about, though this one being Andreas. And this time, she didn't just merely sit there gently rubbing my thigh either. As deft as her hands and fingers were, she nonchalantly managed to unzip me, all the while sitting there sipping on her drink as we chatted pleasantly together. I did notice however, that she had purposely directed Crystal's gaze down towards what she'd accomplished, my cock all nice and hard once again, poking up through the fly of my dress slacks.

"As good of a director, producer Jack is, I've tried convincing him that he should actually appear in a few of his own movies, perhaps make a cock appearance," Andrea said slightly lowering her voice from being overheard. "Something along the lines of what Alfred Hitchcock used to do in his films. But so far...Jack prefers remaining behind camera, though I can assure you, he's just as talented in that area as anyone else I've ever personally worked with myself."

"I'm sure that he is," Crystal agreed having now reached over, her hand deftly exploring my hard prick along with Andreas as the two of them now sat fondling me beneath the table, continuing to do so even as the waiter delivered our meal.

"Part of the fun in the movie business, is in taking a risk, exploring one's abilities, willingness and aptitude for going beyond one's capabilities, and certainly one's inhibitions," Andrea then stressed. To my surprise, along with everyone else's, she leaned over, though it was only for a brief moment or two, the sensation of her mouth now surrounding my prick, sucking it firmly, though quickly before sitting back up. No one was staring at us or looking our way. Andrea then placed her lap napkin on the table as though that's what she'd bent over to retrieve having done so.

She smiled at Crystal allowing her tongue to erotically wet, remoistening her lips.

"I see what you mean," Crystal answered, taking a quick brief glance about the room, then she too leaned over, her lips likewise now surrounding my shaft, kissing and sucking it before sitting up herself once again.

"Nicely done," Andrea complimented as the two of them continued on with their playfulness beneath the table.

"Well then, after we've finished eating here, I suggest we go up to the room Andrea's reserved for us, and take this all a bit further."

It was well past eight by the time we had done so,

8:17pm

As expected, Bill came up to the room with us of course, I knew that before the evening was over, he'd need to walk away feeling like he'd accomplished something of worth, even if there was no firm guarantee that his new Starlet would be promised or given anything. And I also knew, that would be up to Andrea to provide for him one way or the other.

We arrived at the suite Andrea had booked for us, a large oversized king bed greeting us as we entered along with a nice-sized sitting room with comfy, equally oversized looking chairs and a fully stocked bar. She immediately walked over to it, fixing me a drink along with one for herself.

"Help yourself," she stated, immediately letting them both know she wasn't there to wait on anyone else but me. Andrea soon handed me my scotch, and then slipped out of her dress as though she hadn't even been wearing it when she came in. Her breasts bare as I knew they would be, almost immediately catching Bill's look, along with Crystals as Crystal only then began making one for herself. Bill walked over, pouring himself one as well a moment after that.

I took a seat waiting for the expected show to begin. Andrea knew what I liked, and she knew that Bill would likewise enjoy seeing it too. The rest depended upon Crystal and how she'd respond, which was part of the reason for being here anyway. Bill took my cue, now seating himself beside me in an identical chair. As Crystal reemerged from the bar, Andrea stepped in behind her, her hands immediately reaching around, cupping the woman's breasts. I was pleased to see her reaction when Andrea did so. It was evident she wasn't unfamiliar, or so it seemed at least, with the touch of another woman fondling her. She sat her drink back down on the counter top.

In seconds, Andrea had removed Crystals dress, allowing it to drop at her feet as she stepped out of it. She too now stood in only the briefest of red sheer bikini panties and matching garters which she'd worn holding up her nylons.

Andrea now reached once again, still standing behind the dark haired woman, the contrast between the two of them even more appealing as they stood there together. Andrea's hand now petting the woman's crotch playfully, stroking it as her other hand still held and caressed one of her very large, but well shaped breasts.

"Something like this in the movie?" She asked.

"In a way," I agreed smiling. "Though it would be Cinderella's role to be doing what it is Andrea is now doing. The Stepsisters, each one, requiring it of course, amongst other things. You have any problem with doing that?"

By way of an answer, she easily glided around Andrea, now taking the same place and position Andrea had been in. Crystal now cupping Andrea's twin peaks, fingers quickly locating her aroused extended nipples gently tugging on them.

"What else would you enjoy seeing?" Crystal asked sexily.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you going down on her, see how sensual and erotic you can do that, though of course, in the movie it would be two women initially side by side that you'd be going back and forth between while licking and fingering them.

I was again pleased to see Crystal lead Andrea over to the bed, easing her down on it. Unlike Crystal, Andrea hadn't worn a stitch of clothing beneath her dress. Her bare pussy already available and open to her as she scooted back on the bed, spreading her legs. Almost immediately, Crystal began planting a series of soft lingering kisses all over her, working down after having first given Andrea a deep passionate kiss on the mouth, to kissing her neck, then further downwards finally reaching her breasts.

I had always enjoyed watching that, and didn't see enough of it in film either. So I always included a great deal of that in my own. I was delightfully surprised when she remained there before hurrying on elsewhere. Obviously, she had at least done her homework.

My cock had stiffened a long time ago, already well aroused from the brief teasing it had received earlier in the restaurant. Without any sort of preamble, I once again unzipped my fly fishing it out so that it could stand firm and erect without any interference.

I almost laughed upon seeing Bill now quickly doing the same as he sat there, though I also noticed he refrained from stroking it, just as I was, glancing over to see what if anything I was doing, or wasn't doing. So he didn't do anything either.

On the bed, Crystal continued lavishing sweet suckings on each of Andrea's hard nipples, treating them equally to the simple pleasures of her tongue and lips. As was evidenced in the look of Andrea's face, she was doing a reasonably good job of it too.

"Alright, let's see...and hear some pussy licking," I directed.

Crystal reluctantly vacated Andrea's tits, slowly working her way down, the tracing tickle of tongue momentarily pausing to pay homage to Andrea's naval, giving brief hint at what was to come.

I felt my cock lurch upon seeing that, mentally taking note to include that in the very same scene when we filmed it. My hand now finally reaching up to wrap itself around my prick, noticing as I did so out of the corner of my eye, that Bill did the same thing to his own.

Having finally reached the treasure between Andrea's legs, I now stood, slipping out of my clothing entirely, watching the two of them as I did so. I then walked over standing above and next to them, as though seeing this through the lens of a camera, trying to envision it, and the look I would want when I did.

"Spread her lips a bit more, expose her clit. Then let's see some delicate, yet rapid tongue work against it."

I could sense Bill's standing behind me, the rustle of clothing as he stripped out of them. I knew then that I would include him shortly, more in keeping him busy, and no doubt satisfied later when he was finally asked to leave.

"That's it, now let's see you ease into sucking it, probing Andrea's cunt with a gentle finger as well."

Obviously I knew how Andrea liked being eaten, and that always included a finger or two caressing her "G" spot preferably at the same time. By the look on her face, eyes open now looking towards me, I could see that Crystal now was. Andrea grinned, once again closing her eyes as she basked in the pleasured attention.

I now looked over towards Bill, saw that he had a reasonably stiff prick more than adequate in size. "Ok, Bill? I'm trying to envision something here...for the movie," I added. "Come over to the bed and slip your dick inside Crystal. Let's see how this looks, how she's able to react to that and continue to manage licking Andrea's cunt while you do."

He was only too happy to accommodate my request, now playing the part of porn star, which he wasn't, to that of the role of agent, which I felt he really wasn't either. At least not a very good one.

Almost clumsily, he finally managed to spear Crystal's cunt, though she accepted it well enough making it look even less awkward than it really had been. Points being awarded to her in doing so.

"Alright, that's good...keep doing that," I once again directed, now putting Bill out of mind as I leaned in closer, actually joining the girls on the bed where I could again get close enough to watch, once again pretending to be the camera, focusing in on the way Crystal licked, sucked and devoured Andrea's cunt.

There were two surprises coming, both of which I felt would no doubt tell me everything I needed to know about her, and if I could and would...actually use her or be able to work with her. If she was, then in addition to no longer wanting to work with Brad, I could find a way to likewise dump Misty, though she had done well by me. But I was now tired of putting up with her "stardom" demands and attitude. It was time...well past time for some fresh faces, not to mention far more respect and gratitude for even working or acting in one of my films.

"Ok...two things here that I want to see," I now explained. "First, no cumming yet until I tell you Bill. So if you're getting close before then, then step back and leave it be for a moment until you recover. Got it?"

He nodded his head slowing down, though not quite taking it out. At least he was good at following directions. Points for him.

"Alright...Andrea honey? You don't need to hold back any longer now...whenever you're ready," I said cryptically as she smiled knowingly at me with her eyes. "Crystal? Go ahead and make Andrea cum honey, let's see some really intense clit flicking, cunt fucking fingers going to work here now shall we?"

"And as for you Bill? Now I want you to come over here...kneel down on the bed right beside them, keep stroking your prick, but don't you dare cum, but I also want you right on the edge of actually doing it, so that you will the moment I actually tell you to do so, think you can handle that?"

Once again he nodded his head excitedly, as though he was actually auditioning for a role in my film himself, which in a way is what I had hoped for of course, and which in the long run would also make it easier in negotiating with him over Crystal's financial requirements, and the offer I'd actually give her in the beginning. It would be between the two of them to work it all out. But that wouldn't be any of my problem by then either.

I continued to watch...closely in fact, waiting for the inevitable which Andrea soon signaled as she suddenly held her breath. "Ok Bill...go ahead and squirt, try and do it right against Andrea's pussy, all over her clit, and you Crystal, you baby keep licking, I need to see how well you handle all this," giving her the only warning I intended on giving her.

Luckily, Bill was close enough that Andrea didn't have to hold back for too long...she was hovering on the edge now herself, fighting it as Crystal's talented little tongue and fingers kept busy pleasuring Andrea's about to explode pussy, which did, the moment Andrea felt Bill's first spurt of cream landing against her pussy.

Only then did I sit up in order to watch all of it.

It was a delight to see the sudden spray of Andrea's cunt envelope Crystal's face, drenching her, just as Bill likewise continued to squirt a reasonable jettison against the two of them now, of his own sticky cream.

As expected at first, Crystal was surprised, briefly jerking back, but she just as quickly leaned forward once again, accepting the still continued streamer of Andrea's massive squirt which continued to pump out of her pussy like someone had turned on a fire hose.

Bill was finished, but he'd obviously gotten off in a good way, and I wondered briefly when he did by the somewhat surprised look on his own face, if this hadn't been the actual first time that Crystal had been forced, to some extent anyway, to lick down his mixed cream as it mingled now with Andrea's still leaking cunt.

"Yes...keep going Crystal, it's important to finish the scene, show the viewer that you're enjoying this just as much as everything else. It needs to seem believable, even if it isn't...that's what you're paid for." I told her.

She virtually cleaned Andrea's pussy, which included Bill's own spunk as well which had covered Andrea's lips sufficiently to make it even more decadent looking than I'd imagined or expected. I decided to include that particular act in the new movie as well now having liked it so much. I knew that Andrea would very much enjoy playing the role of one of the wicked stepsisters too.

"Ok...CUT!"

The clock on the beside night stand read:

10:05pm

It was now time for some pampering, and a parting of the ways for the moment at least. I neither wanted nor needed an audience for the second act soon to come. Andrea wisely led Crystal into the bathroom to freshen and clean up. I then extended my hand to Bill, which he took shaking it.

"Nicely done," I complimented. "I'm impressed with her, and think we can do something together in the next picture I do," I also assured him. He was smiling broadly. "Anyway, good to see you again, and I'm sure we'll get in touch here within the next few days. Oh...and don't worry, I'll see to it that she gets home." I now stood silently, letting the subtle dismissal settle in, which he finally realized.

"Oh yes, well...thank you," he said finally taking the hint and beginning to dress. "I'll ah...call you in a couple of days then."

"I'll call you..." I said heading him off. "Still got a lot of things on my plate I need to do first, but I will. And I'm sure that you and Crystal will have a few things to work out as well first, before then." I grinned knowingly.

I soon saw him to the door, letting him out with a brief fair well nod of the head in good-bye, and then closed it behind him as he stood there.

Moments later both women strolled back into the room, neither one of which looking the worse for wear. Crystal seemed quite pleased to also notice that Bill was no longer there.

"You've got the part," I informed her. "Andrea knows what I'm willing to give you to come work for me, you can schedule an appointment with her later in the week and work out the details."

She seemed pleased enough with that not to pursue it. The business part of the evening was over with. Now it was time for some pleasure. Mine.

I walked over to the bed getting on to it, propping a few pillows behind me while still sitting up slightly. "Come sit on me...facing forward," I told Crystal. Andrea already knew what I wanted her to do, what I liked as she waited.

She quickly did so, easing herself down over my rigidly hard shaft. I felt it sink in, felt the liquid softness of her cunt surrounding me. I reached forward cupping her breasts in my hands and began playing with them molding them as she began moving against me. Andrea now joining us, leaning forward. I enjoyed the sensation of her hand, her tongue upon each of us. Sometimes removing my cock, sucking, and then licking it clean of Crystal's pussy juice before reinserting it, or slapping it against Crystal's clit for a moment or two. I fucked, feeling Crystal fucking back, felt Andrea's hand caressing my balls, or finger stroking Crystal's clit while we did that.

"Come stand," I said a short time later. "Eat her again," I then told Crystal, until she's close again. She'll know what to do when she is."

Andrea now stood as Crystal once again began licking her, fingering her, as she continued fucking me. I continued to pinch, pull and toy with Crystal's nipples, which seemed to enhance her own pleasures, her cunt getting wetter and wetter by the minute as I did so, though it seemed she was getting off just as much in eating out Andrea's cunt as it was in my fucking hers.

"Ready whenever you are Jack," Andrea said a while later, she'd obviously been enjoying Crystals mouth and tongue again, so it hadn't taken her all that long to get there.

"Then do it baby...do it!" I said, always looking forward to this, which I did each and every time.

Andrea now slid down, placing her cunt next to Crystals, leaning back supporting herself on her arms. "Play with my tits," she told Crystal, "Really yank on my nipples too!" she added lustily. "And rub Jack's dick on my cunt now."

I felt Crystal almost reluctantly removing my cock from her split, though she did so, now rubbing it rapidly back and forth against Andrea's cunt. With her free hand, she reached out just as Andrea had asked her, and began pinching and pulling one of her hard extended nipples.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,434 Followers