Honeymoon Hoax Backfires

Story Info
Two vulpine siblings reap the consequences of their scam.
20.2k words
4.27
11.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

*

Week 1, Day 2:

Alicia sauntered back to her holiday home with a gleeful spring in her step. Already this trip was paying off. Today had been a blast: making friends with some of the other guests, drinks at the resort bar, full beauty treatment...she was rightly pleased with herself.

Lucked out big time, beeyatch! She punched the air triumphantly, careful not to let her robes slip. The path was empty, but you never know who might stumble across an accidentally-nude twenty-something at a place like this. If Jake saw her...oh no, that would be the worst!

Alicia was a fairly average red fox. Medium height, medium curves, nice legs. That about summed her up. She wasn't spectacular, yet she never fretted over her appearance. Her waistline, butt and thighs held a plumpness to them, an attractive curvature that turned heads enough to maintain a steady supply of boyfriends.

The path opened up before her, palm trees flanking the sand-covered road at regular intervals. Up ahead was her holiday apartment — one of several in this little corner of paradise. Her bare paw-pads pressed against the ground with each confident stride; the feeling of soft sand, of her feet sinking comfortably into the mineral silk, was a pleasurable experience. Made even more enjoyable as her body shivered, still feeling the loosening effects of the massage and spa treatment earlier in the day. Her sensual, robe-clad form emerged from the pathway, arriving at the apartment.

Climbing up the stone stairs to the front door, she retrieved her keys from the robe's pocket. Entering, she slowly closed the door behind her and walked to the kitchen to pour herself a drink. Non-alcoholic. She wasn't in the mood for booze. Taking a moment to bask in the wave of cool air from the opened fridge, Alicia plucked a bottle of pineapple juice from its hiding place. Popping the top, she downed the whole lot in one gulp, not patient enough to fetch a glass; her thirst quenched after walking in the humid evening air. The cold flow of liquid down her gullet sent freezing sensations through her core.

Letting out a satisfied belch, the svelte vixen ambled over to the balcony. She heard the shower running. Jake must be in there, she thought. She slid open the screen window and stepped out. Gazing at the tropical island vista, she gave an impressed whistle. Her brother had reluctantly agreed to this trip, but even he — in all his grumpiness — had to admit this place was amazing.

Alicia threw off her robe, baring her body to the world. Standing out on the balcony, she surveyed the resort grounds. In the distance a ring of single-storey condos encircled the island resort, each built to match the tropical aesthetic of the landscape. Nestled beneath palm trees and backed up against the seafront, they were home to many holidaymakers. The beaches here were truly beautiful. Brilliant, dazzling white sand — fine to the point of powder — sprinkled with a multi-coloured explosion of broken seashells. The waters too were divine. The perfect balance of temperature. And crystal clear — one could dive under and see for miles.

Her boobs swayed as she leaned on the railing. This place was fine with occasional nudity, as long as it wasn't employed to tempt married men (or women) away from their spouses. Pleasant weather was an added bonus. A nice breeze blew through her naked fur, and the sunlight warmed her weary frame. A naughty grin spread across her face as the wind tickled her pussy-fur.

"Hmpf. Better put something on before Jake finishes his shower."

She returned inside. Digging through her wardrobe, she pulled out a casual dress — its light blue colour appealed to her. Putting it on, she adjusted herself and took a look in the mirror. Nice, she thought, it makes me look pretty, but not slutty. Perfect balance! She contemplated adding a pair of flat sandals to the mix, but decided against it. Her paws shall remain free.

Alicia sat on the side of the bed, scratching behind her ear.

The shunt of the shower door reached her ears. The wet slap of Jake's paws on the ceramic tiles. Then a flurry of whooshing, flopping sounds as he dried himself. He cracked open the door, peeking through the thin opening to check if the coast was clear.

The male fox shuffled across the room, under the assumption he was alone. As he reached the bedroom he was about to discard his towel until a voice from behind him spoke...

"Hey there Jakey-boy."

Startled, he jumped in place. Jake's heart danced in his chest at the surprise. He hadn't been expecting Alicia for another hour.

"Oh, hey sis," he answered, embarrassed by his appearance, "when did you get back?" He moved quickly to find some clothes to wear, soldiering through his awkwardness in the company of his sister with nary a towel 'round his waist.

"Just in."

"What did you get up to?"

"Oh, y'know. Spa day with the girls. Drinks." She ran her paw through her neatly-brushed fur, taking a look at her freshly-manicured claws afterwards.

"Hanging 'round the bar again, without me? Are you trying to get us caught!?"

"Relax, geez! We've just started this getaway, don't go gettin' all paranoid."

"I'm not paranoid!" he protested, "I'm being safe! If it looks like you're getting flirty with some of the guys...if they don't think we're...if we don't act, you know, together..."

She rolled her eyes. This was a familiar argument. "I know."

"I know you know. I just want us to not fuck this up."

"It wasn't a big deal anyway. Me, Tandi, Grace and Megan were the only ones at the bar."

"You've made friends quick."

"Mm-hmm," she mumbled, kicking her legs against the bedside, "makes sense to have some company besides you here."

She coughed, clearing her throat. "Aaaa-ny-way, what did you do today?"

"Me?" Jake dressed himself in the other room, grabbing the first set of clothes he came across. "Me and some of the guys went hiking along the cliffs. Man, it was somethin' else. You should've seen it, we could look out across the ocean for miles and miles. Awful pretty up there."

"Sounds cool."

"Mm. Then we went to the sports centre. Worked up quite a sweat. They've gotta mean tennis court, I'm talkin' professional-quality gear..." Jake put one leg through his underwear, then the other, lifting them up underneath the towel. He continued to dress himself, adorning his athletic body with shorts and a t-shirt. Alicia watched him from the middle of the room. His figure was attractive, yes, yet he only enjoyed several short-term relationships in his adult life. Differences of personality, she surmised. Her brother could be a bit of an awkward oddball.

They sat side-by-side on the bed. Jake brought an arm around his sister and hugged her. "We've been here two days, you expect us to be able to con them for a whole month?"

Alicia rested her head on his shoulder. Her black-tipped ears poked his cheek. "It's not the hardest thing in the world. We can do it. Everything's been going according to plan so far."

"All it takes is one slip-up."

"Shush you."

They remained sitting together for some time. Alicia idly entangled her feet with his, their foot-paws brushing together subtly . The atmosphere held a surreal quality to it. The vulpine siblings snuggled for a while longer, before Alicia's stomach growled.

"Hungry?"

"Clearly," she smiled. Standing up off the bed, Alicia waltzed into the combined kitchen/dining room. "You want something to eat too?"

"Yeah," he called back to her.

"Wanna go to a restaurant or stay here?"

"What do you think?" Jake asked as he joined her.

"I don't want to have to wander around and pick a place. Not tonight."

"How about room service? We haven't tried that yet."

"Good point." The pair found the room service menus on the kitchen counter. After settling on a choice of food, Jake picked up the phone. While he spoke Alicia wandered over to the TV and turned it on.

"...that's it yeah...we are at apartment number..."

Flicking through the channels, Alicia hoped to find something worth watching. Being on the other side of the world brought with it a distinct absence of English-language television — despite the resort catering almost exclusively to Westerners, and staffed by them as well.

"...and the trip code...trip code..."

Jake looked over to his sister. "Alicia, you're the one who handled all the bookings and such, what's our trip code again?"

"CB-367."

"CB-367," Jake repeated over the phone. That single identification code was used to handle all their expenses, it was a pretty nifty system.

"...okay...thanks, bye..."

Hanging up, Jake walked over and collapsed onto the couch beside his sister. "Food should be here soon."

* * *

After the meal, their hunger sated, Jake and Alicia decided to call it a day. Both were exhausted from the various activities they had taken part in, Jake more so than his sister.

"You get the couch tonight, I'll take the bed."

His sister groaned. All the furniture, with the exception of the one bed, was not really suited for sleeping on...not pleasantly at least. "Aww c'mon Jake, that's gonna really mess my back up. And after my massage and everything!"

Her whining failed to budge her brother, who dismissed her complaint. "Hey, we agreed. Remember?"

She puffed her cheeks like a petulant child being scolded.

"Fine."

Two Months Ago:

Alicia was due a break. A holiday. An escape from the (frankly) boring day-to-day of her adult life. Work had been piling up at her job lately. You see, she was an office drone. A beleaguered corporate wage slave condemned to a lifetime of stuffy boardrooms, tedium-inducing cubicles, itchy black skirts, and agonisingly dull co-workers — unless she had anything to say about it. She had a wild side that needed unleashing from time to time. Even something small like a day off was a blessing, allowing her to hit the town and have fun.

Her brother, Jake, was the polar opposite. His job was a lot more creative, working as a digital artist for a small-time graphic design studio. Personality-wise, however, he'd fit right in to an office like hers. Straight-edged, by-the-books, a bit anti-social but otherwise quite sweet. Especially towards his doting older sister. Well, Alicia wasn't that much older than Jake. Under a year thereabouts. The two foxes felt more like twins when it came to their relationship. Fights were rare, despite the gulf in attitude.

Their jobs were situated rather close to one another, so in genius move of financial planning they shared a rented house. Friends would come over often, using their home as a place to crash. Sometimes for weeks, sometimes for months. It never bothered the pair. Other times they sub-let, taking on roommates as a source of extra income. Cooking, cleaning, and laundry duties were shared — alternating between Alicia and Jake each week. Their living arrangement suited them for the time being. Once they reached their late twenties they'd probably part ways, especially if one or both of them found themselves a partner. That was a worry for another day, however.

Alicia had been nagging her brother to plan a trip abroad for ages. For her benefit mainly, but it didn't hurt to drag him along. As long as it was somewhere she could go swimming, she was happy. The prettier the waters, the better.

She'd found the holy grail of getaways in one of her magazines. Beneath its crinkled pages it lay, a full-page advertisement promising the time of her life.

Exotic locations! Excitement! Adventure! All expenses paid! Hers for the taking.

There was just one slight flaw in her plan...

"You want me to do what!?"

"Just...erm...pretend...you're my uhm...husband..."

Jake stared at his sister, dumbstruck. What on Earth was she trying to pull?

"Pre...pruh...pretend we're married?"

"Yes," she stated, matter-of-factly, "you need to be a couple to go here." She held up the brochure in front of his face, and tapped on the advert in question.

"Do you know how crazy you sound right now!?"

She smooshed the page into his face. "Just read it ya big dummy!"

"Starlight Isles," he grumbled, "that's the name of this place, huh?"

"Yup."

He reluctantly read the blurb on the page:

Starlight Isles. A romantic resort destination exclusively for honeymooning couples, located on a chain of islands in the Pacific Ocean. Boasting some of the finest beaches and natural landscapes in the tropics, Starlight Isles is the No. 1 destination for newlyweds wishing to make their first steps into married life as magical as possible. With a large, secluded complex of restaurants, bars, apartments, sports and swimming facilities, top of the range massage parlours and spas, and much much more — all spread across three stunningly beautiful islands, with regular boat trips between and special aquatic tours and diving classes on offer (for the adventurous among you) — you will never be bored! Come see the sights, relax at the beach, retire to your luxurious apartment to re-live the passion of your wedding night...get the five-star treatment for you and your partner at the Starlight Isles!

A picture of a smiling feline couple at an (admittedly) jaw-dropping tropical location accompanied the description. Jake continued reading, making sure he understood everything Alicia was trying to show him. "Not gonna lie, that place looks awesome. But god-damn is it expensive! Look here," he pointed to the prices listed for various packages, "you'd have to be a millionaire to afford these!"

"Yeah, I knew that already. Duh!"

"And...no matter what, there's no way we're going!"

"Aw, you sound so negative."

"Alicia, we are siblings! Blood! How the fuck do you think going there is a good idea!?"

"Okay, okay. You're still missin' a few details."

He crossed his arms, wondering just how insane his sister actually was. "Like what?"

"For starters. You can win a trip there."

"That's how you propose to get around the cost, eh?"

"Exactly," she nodded, "I did a little digging on their website, and found that you can enter into a draw for an all expenses paid month-long trip, with a tonne of extra perks. A whole month!"

"A month..."

"That's not the best part!" she squealed with excitement, "in addition to that, they pay you a huge cash prize! 250,000 dollars!"

"A...a quarter of a million!? What...why?"

"Seeing as they're a resort exclusively for recently-married couples, it's somethin' about 'kick-starting married life with a bang', that's what it said on the website anyways. I guess they want the winners to have the best start to their life together. Some financial help to 'begin your new family' if the resort is to be believed."

Jake rubbed his temples. "Ugh," he groaned, his eyes shut, "sis...this is fucking stupid! We're not gonna try to cheat our way into a paid vacation. That's what your little scheme is, isn't it? Like, I'm not mishearing you. You and me pretend to be husband and wife and enter the competition. That's what you said, right? 'Pretend to be my husband'."

"I—"

"Because I'm not doing it. No way."

"Well...uh...that's the thing, Jakey-boy. I kinda already applied."

"God-dammit Alicia. You know you've always been a pain in my ass about shit like this, and before you start," he raised his paw, "no, it is not 'taking the initiative'. Just 'cause you call it that is doesn't make it somehow okay."

"Sorry, bro, but c'mon, we could both do with a break. And the money's pretty ballin' too."

"I suppose. If you'd come to me first with this idea of yours maybe I'd agree to it, but now? Now I just want you to scrap the whole thing." He sighed, and scratched his head. Alicia wore a dejected look, bummed out that her brother didn't want to go with her. "By the way," Jake asked, watching Alicia's ears perk up at his further questioning, "how did you apply on your own, don't you need two names to enter a couple?"

She gulped, then laughed nervously. "When I was applying I, uh, put both our names down."

Jake's face went white. "You didn't..."

"Um, yep. I did."

Rage built up inside him, 'till it reached breaking point. He exploded: "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO PUT MY NAME TO ANY OF THIS! HOW DARE YOU EVEN—"

"Surprise!" she cut him off mid-tirade, shoving another piece of paper into his face. Jake took hold of it and put his fit of rage to one side. This one looked like an e-mail she'd printed.

Studying the printout, he soon realised how much trouble they were going to be in.

"You won..."

"We won," she corrected him. "Luck of the draw, sure, but still...damn, we got ourselves a proper vacation! Haven't had one of those in a while, not since mom and dad divorced."

"I don't believe this."

"Neither do I bro, aren't we a couple o' lucky sons of bitches."

"Alicia, we can't accept this. We just can't."

"Why not?"

"Because...because it's fraud! I don't know if there's any legal obstacle to any of this, but morally? Morally, we've lied to win a competition. There's gotta be some kinda catch or something you haven't covered. They will find out!"

"C'mon man! This isn't a fucking bank heist. All we have to do is pretend we just got married. Easy as pie. I mean, we already have the same last name!"

"Okay fine. Say I agree to this, what then?"

"It says on the e-mail — and I've verified this by the way — the trip is for July."

"It's May now. That close?"

"Yup."

"And 250,000 dollars you say?"

"I'm not lying. I can show exactly where (and under what terms) the cash prize is available on their website. Read the whole thing if you don't believe me."

"Okay okay. I do believe you. You're a handful at times, but you're not a liar."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence bro."

"So what's the plan then? Just pack up and fly away?"

"I've got most of my vacation days still to take off, so I can use those." Alicia hemmed and hawed. "Will have to take unpaid leave for the rest, but with a quarter of a million in my pocket on the flight home that's no biggie. You?"

"I'll have to do something similar. A whole month though? That's a big ask. Wonder what my boss'll think...and how are we gonna explain a month-long absence to friends and family?"

"Jake-Jake-Jake," she tutted, "we can worry about that stuff later. We've got time. What we need to do first is sort out all of our professional obligations, make sure we're both free for the whole of July!"

They discussed plans for their trip to the Starlight Isles, touching on the many preparations necessary. Alicia was growing giddier every minute, and Jake was no less intrigued by the freedom such an amount of money could — nay, would — provide. A 50/50 split of the funds was discussed, but was modified to a 45/55 split in Jake's favour — seeing as he was strong-armed into the whole affair by his sister. The conversation dwindled as their list of priority topics was slowly ticked off. Having set a plan in motion, their chatting turned back to the facts surrounding Alicia's impulse entering of the competition. Jake was particularly interested in the exact contents of what she submitted to them...

"What did you put down, apart from our names?"

"There was this whole fake lovey-dovey story of how met." Alicia then spoke in a sarcastic, insincere sort of way: "how it was love at first sight. How we always wanted to be together. How excited we were to get married, start a family together..."

"Geez, that's going a bit too far isn't it?"

"Not really. They lap that shit up. Plus I've no doubt other people entering the competition could write more enthralling romantic tales, so I needed to up the ante. Make it seem like we were really meant for each other. Remind me to coach you on our cover story before we get there, in case anyone asks."