Honeymoon Hoax Backfires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake gulped.

Squeezing into the tight little hole, Matt's jaw swung open in an expression of pure serenity. "Aaaahhh," he groaned, his pecker one inch deep, and already fighting with Jake's body to push any further. "This'll be goooood."

Two inches. Three.

Jake grit his teeth and rode out the tortuous sensation of stretching to accommodate a bigger male.

Four.

Sounds of contentedness made their way to Jake's ears, Matt was relishing his tightness.

Five.

"Oowwwahh," Jake exhaled. Matt's cock buried itself inside him, pushing deeper and deeper into his rear. Mother Nature did not intend that passage to be used this way, but hot damn if it wasn't changing his perspective on sex. Slowly but surely he grew accustomed to the feeling of a foreign organ navigating his ass. The weighty sensation of it pushing inward, the space it occupied a strange void to his sense of bodily proportion. Matt growled. Jake moaned.

Six.

Drunk with lust, the pain melted away. Aught left but the buzz of being ass-fucked.

Seven.

His barbs were really starting to be noticed. Mini-pin-pricks, unwelcome but not painful, dotted along his anal wall. It seemed so alien. So strangle. But who was Jake to make that claim? His kind had their knots. In fact, predators on the whole had evolved their privates in plenty of weird and wonderful ways.

Eight.

My God, Alicia told herself, this is so hot. Hottest thing I've seen all month.

Her fingering became more obvious. A droplet of drool fell from her lip to the floor. She was practically salivating at the goings-on between Matt and Jake.

Nine, no wait...

"That's as far as it'll go," Matt breathed, "hoo boy, you can take a decent length!"

"I...hurf...appreciate the compliment. I think." Jake coughed. He was allowed a moment of respite to collect himself before Matt started thrusting.

Matt straightened his back, the bed creaking as he did. Striking a bodybuilding pose with his upper half, he flexed his arms, inflating his biceps. With a bold look he turned his head to address his audience. "Take a photo girls, while it lasts!"

Sally giggled. Alicia said nothing. She had eyes for her brother alone. Seeing him meek, powerless, subservient to an alpha male provoked an odd kind of attraction in her. She carried on touching herself, tickling her pussy with practised care.

Adjusting his posture, Matt retreated a small amount from Jake's behind. His partner breathed a sigh of relief at the lifting pressure. He leaned over Jake, planting a kiss on his head and returning to an upright stance, laughing at how cute the fox looked stuck to his groin. A sentiment that was shared by his onlookers. How adorable! His delicate foot-paws seemed absolutely tiny beside Matt's. The lion's legs were a thick as tree-trunks.

"Here goes, little foxy." Matt thrust sharply, returning to the same depth he'd achieved a minute ago. Jake yelped helplessly as he continued to take his anal virginity. Unless he intended to split him in half, Matt would be cautious enough to avoid pushing too hard. He wasn't going to hurt Jake like that, as much as his animal instinct screamed at him to dominate without remorse. In-and-out. In-and-out. To a depth of approximately nine inches, that was all he asked.

Jake moved in rhythm to Matt's bucking hips, working around the discomfort their rutting caused. Sally recorded every glorious minute of his humiliation, all the while sneaking furtive glances at Alicia nearby, masturbating.

Matt's thrusting grew more and more forceful, until he was pounding that sweet ass for all it's worth. Never exceeding the length he'd already sunk into the meaty cavern, but not relenting in speed or power either. The fox taking him was no slouch. When Matt moved, he moved to compensate. Guy was learning. That was always a good sign. A sign he knew his place beneath this Adonais of the Animal Kingdom.

"Fuck," he cursed, "you are tight."

He slammed his hips forward, striking Jake's thighs with his balls. He'd managed an extra inch. Progress!

Matt maintained his pace, mounting the put-upon fox. His penile barbs scraped the fox's sensitive canal The hard flesh of his cock rubbed against the back of Jake's prostate, generating mind-blowing pleasure. The fox was close, Matt could tell by the way he struggled to keep up with him. Dark reddish pink disappeared into the ravenous gateway, emerging slimy with his cock's natural lubricant. Slippery, squelchy interplay between dick and hole. It wouldn't be long now until he emptied his liquid love into the parched cavern.

Just as predicted, Jake climaxed first, enduring a nerve-wracking prostate orgasm. He spluttered and wheezed and cried out in enraptured delight, wetting the bedsheets with his own emission. Matt picked up speed, snarling. His massive body steadfastly survived the throes of passion induced by the arrival of Jake's climax. The fox came, his backside clenched down hard on the cock ravaging his ass. He constricted more and more. Matt wasn't giving in yet, he had to keep this ecstasy flowing. No quickie for him; no, this King of the Jungle wanted things to last.

And so, with Jake spent, Matt persisted five minutes more, wearing out his bitch's hole. In apt imitation of a massive feral beast he roughly seized Jake's hips, claws biting into flesh, and pulled him close. A great, resounding roar echoed through the building, his huge muscled body jerking with his own climax. His cock released a viscous load of cum, flooding Jake's insides with a boiling-hot reminder of their lovemaking.

Alicia triggered her own small orgasm, fingers twitching as they stimulated her. She threw a hand over her mouth to stifle a gasp, rocking back-and-forth in her chair. Her love juices stained the seat as she tried to hide her indiscretion.

Watching the large lion shivering in the afterglow, seed spurting out from bunged-up tail hole still holding most of his length, Sally bit her lip in a desperate bid to control her desire. Stay professional Sal, keep it in your pants. She switched to viewing Alicia, the vixen in the midst of a toe-curling peak, involuntarily stroking her satisfied pussy-lips.

Matt's pendulous balls throbbed causally in the open air as they pumped a copious amount of cum into a not-so-capacious fox. Much of it spilled outside, dripping onto the bed and soaking into the sheets. The maid would certainly be in for a hard day's work cleaning this up!

"Hah...haaahhhh..."

"Urgh." Jake felt bloated. Filled to the brim by this sex god.

Placing a paw on each cheek, Matt slowly nudged his way out, sliding his cock back from the darkest depths. Raw, unadulterated bliss coursing through his veins. The camera was still rolling. Should be about wrapped up, he mused. This Newell couple are a strange breed, but who am I to argue with what memories they want to look back on and fawn over?

Grunting, and now tired, Matt removed himself fully from the entanglement. He gave the nod to Sally to stop the filming, and she complied almost immediately. It was imperative no-one but them saw what was on that camera, their jobs were at stake. Sally looked at Jake on the bed, knackered, and then looked at Matt. Panting, yes. Tired, yes. But still the image of a Grecian hero. Somewhere in an ancient ruin there rests an urn with a mosaic depiction of Achilles, or Jason, or Theseus. And she'd bet her bottom dollar it'd have a striking resemblance to the leonine specimen in her midst.

Sally packed her things, whereas a naked and fulfilled Matt sauntered over to the kitchen. He fetched a beer from the fridge, gulping it down as a reward for a job well done. He wandered the rooms until he found where he'd stashed his clothes.

"I trust you'll take care of everything," he called over to Sally.

"Will do Matty," she shouted back. She was capable of handling the processing and editing of this unofficial encounter, without their bosses finding out. "This film ain't for public viewing. Well, none of them are, but you know what I mean."

Fixing her attire, what scant material she had covering her at least, Alicia went and thanked them.

"Matt," she called over, "cheers buddy, ya did me a solid. We're square now."

"No problemo. Was due to blow off some steam. You gave me the perfect opportunity."

Alicia sat down on the side of the bed, admiring her exhausted brother. He lay flat on his front, in a daze, limbs like jelly. Her brother muttered her name and some other noises, she was able to vaguely work out it was him saying: "neat surprise."

"Your welcome. What a trip so far eh?"

Week 4, Day 1:

"Here you go Jake." Matt handed over a USB key.

"This is the...the uh..."

"It's the only available copy. We take our guests' privacy very seriously here. We wouldn't want our establishment to be linked to a revenge porn scandal. God forbid."

The two of them sat on a bench next to a small drinks stand. The girls were off elsewhere.

"Keep that one safe, away from prying eyes."

"Will do."

"Now, as to the other one. The 'official' stuff. Those are stored on our servers, but we tightly control who has access, and who as the ability to actually open the files."

"Go on." Jake needed this explanation, for his own sanity. God forbid anyone back home came across evidence of their incest.

"Photos and recordings are put into encrypted storage. That means myself, or Sally, or any of the staff can't actually get to them — you set up a password between you and Alicia, and that's the only way anyone can access them. Check with the resort reception when you're leaving to sort all that out."

"That sounds secure."

"Trust me, it is. Like I said, we absolutely do not want anything this personal ending up plastered across the Internet."

"That makes me feel a lot better."

"You enjoy your time here?"

"Absolutely."

"You've got how many days remaining?"

"Under a week."

"Cool, cool." Matt coughed.

Jake squinted. "What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing," Matt brushed aside his suspicion, "although, if you want...we could..."

"Ah, I see."

"I mean, only if you want to—"

"Some other time perhaps."

The lion grinned. "Worth a try huh?"

"It was."

"Well, can't stick around here all day, lots of work to do. Be seeing you."

"Have a good one," Jake replied.

Matt was about to leave. Before he departed, he made one last remark to Jake...

"By the way, I have Sally checking Alicia's progress."

"Progress?"

He winked. "On your parting gift. From all of us here at the Starlight Isles."

* * *

"I wanna say thanks for a wonderful time, but I'm not sure what you want me to do?"

"Lay down on the bed there hon."

Alicia did as she was told. Sally slid the duffel back she'd arrived with over to the side of the bed, and dived inside, rummaging through it. The vixen twiddled her thumbs, pondering the purpose of this meeting.

"Thanks. For helping us. I didn't think I'd get so much out of this vacation."

"Your welcome. You probably get tired of myself, Matt or any of the staff her sayin' this, but it's all part of the service!"

"And what a service, huh?"

Sally peeked over at Alicia, lying flat on her bed. "You would be referring to the...naughtier bits, am I correct in guessing?"

Alicia's ears drooped, becoming bashful at the mouse's remarks. "You could say that. Jake and I didn't see each other quite like that before coming here...I, um, it's a long story."

"Keep it to yourself if that's what feels best."

"I will, it's not something I want to share," she huffed. "Still, you surprised us with what the resort had to offer. I'm speaking of the 'naughty' things of course!"

"Well y'all put on a good show for the cameras. I should be thanking you! Now, time for another surprise."

Alicia frowned. "There's another surprise?"

"Ooh, there's always another surprise silly! What's married life but a string of surprises?"

"Okay Ms. Philosophy, what are ya referrin' to?"

"I hope this turns out right," she stated, brandishing a small white device. The clinical appearance of the object worried Alicia. "Don't want our guests to miss the best part!"

Sally laid her diminutive paws on Alicia's body, feeling around her lower torso. Evidently she found something to her liking, because her face lit up. Then she placed the object onto Alicia's belly.

"Fuck that's cold!" The metal base of the device sent chills through her. It was clearly medical in purpose, that much was blindingly obvious by now. Sally pressed down on the top — there must be a button, or something, to turn it on.

"Wait for the beeps, Alicia."

"How long is this thing supposed to sit on my stoma—"

Beep-beep.

"Done. And it's a green light!"

"Green...huh..." Alicia looked down at her belly. True to her word, a bright green LED glowed, illuminating the room in a faint green hue. She noticed Sally clap her hands on her cheeks.

"I'm so happy for you two! Sorry, I get like this every time."

"Oh no." At the pit of her stomach, Alicia could feel the unease, the despair rising, fermenting inside of her.

"You gotta cub in there."

Please, please, please tell me I'm dreaming, she cried — yet the words never left her mouth. No! I can't be!

"It's always a roll of the dice when it comes to the supplements. Different couples take different amounts of time to conceive." Sally busied herself with putting away the pregnancy scanner, leaving Alicia to experience a new bout of existential dread.

This was all too good to be true. The giveaway, the honeymoon, the money, their win. All of it. It was bound to come crashing down at some point. There were no free lunches. No easy lives for anybody. Fortune seldom fell into the laps of those unable to pay their debt. The universe wanted something in return. Always did. They were just blind enough to waltz straight into the repayment scheme.

OH GOD! Me and Jake...we did this...we...

My own brother...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

"Congratulations. Here's to starting your new family!"

Alicia gave a tepid response, a partial smile. She remained silent. Expressionless. Trying not to scream.

* * *

Vrrrt. Vrrrt.

"Huh?"

Matt elbowed Jake. "Was that your phone?"

He swiped to unlock his smartphone, seeing a text from Alicia he asked Matt for some privacy. One might call the language therein colourful.

It read: 'GET UR ASS BACK HERE NOW! NEED TO TALK! F#KN STEP ON IT!!!!'

* * *

"Did you look at the exact details, like, every single one?"

"I have it here on my phone."

Desperately scrolling through a list of items on the Starlight Isles homepage, Jake and Alicia sought to find some explanation — no matter the pretext — for what they'd just learned. They wanted the truth.

"I can't think of where this could be mentioned."

"Sis, we have to find out what the fuck we got ourselves into. We can't ignore this giant elephant-sized SHIT of a revelation they just dropped on us!"

They careened through page after page of marketing doublespeak, legal spin, and unhelpful links. Nothing added up. She'd kept meticulous track of her monthly cycle ever since the first time with Jake; terrified of such a hiccup. Nothing seemed to fit. Sally mentioned 'supplements' — she had been too petrified to ask what the mouse meant. There had to be more information, somewhere.

"Nah-nuh-nuh, we're doin' it wrong."

"Let me think for one second."

"Did you read everything?"

"Yeah I did."

"No I mean it, did you read everything? EVERYTHING?"

"Here," Alicia sulked, "you take the phone." She collapsed into her chair, burying her head in her hands, sobbing. "Pregnant..."

Jake had little success searching. Alicia steeled herself and returned to her brother's side to lend a hand.

"Wait, w-wait...the competition offer...see that link there?"

"Uh-huh."

"Click it."

He opened the link. Another avalanche of legalise spewed across his sister's phone screen. Jake narrowed his search, and luckily (or unluckily) found a part containing tables of two-letter prefixes. These must have some correspondence to the trip code they used for pay for everything.

"Look, there! CB. That's the code we were given. CB-367!"

"I'm on it, I'm on it."

"Well don't just stand there gawpin' at the scary words, read it."

"There's a section here...opened when I touched it...oh sweet Jesus no...Alicia, read that right there..."

Buried under mountains of misdirection, there it lay. The text screamed at them:

At Starlight Isles we take pride in allowing true love to blossom between partners. And what is more a statement of true love than embarking on the journey of a lifetime: bringing a child into this world! Winners of the Deluxe Honeymoon Getaway draw will be treated with our complimentary Newlywed Family Starter Bundle, to provide you and your spouse every opportunity to conceive. Our staff will add the finest natural aphrodisiacs and fertility enhancing supplements to each and every meal when you order using your unique vacation package code...

The pair trailed off from reading the rest of the paragraph. Jake was the first to crack.

"They've been giving us drugs. Fucking fertility drugs!"

"Oh God, aphrodisiacs! That explains...what we did...why we were so..."

Horny, her mind scolded her, all the time. You should've noticed it grow on you. Grow inside you. Like a cancer. Your lust for your own flesh and blood. They just helped it spread.

Jake clenched his paws, balling them into fists. "That explains so much," he cried, "so god-damn cock-sucking much!"

"And we agreed to this shit. They assumed we knew this."

Jake went weak at the knee and stumbled forward. He caught himself and found a place to sit. "Over three weeks we've been...been..."

Alicia gulped. "Yeah."

He buried his head in his paws. "I'm this close to losin' it," he warned her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"In the food, in the drink."

"I didn't know they'd do that!"

"No, you didn't, you dumb bitch," he sneered. A hard smack across the face left him stunned. Alicia seized his throat, finding strength she never knew existed.

"Do. Not. Call. Me. A. Bitch!"

"I—I—" Jake tried to speak, but choking was all he could manage.

Alicia's eyes widened. Releasing her grip, she covered her mouth in shock and shame. "Ohmygod! Sorry, sorry!"

"It's okay. Shouldn't have called ya that."

"I shouldn't have brought us here," she admitted, "this is all my fault!"

"Hey. Hey."

"A baby, Jake. A cub!"

"We can—"

"I don't think I can get rid of it...I can't...I don't know what to do," she sniffed, "everything's FUCKED!"

"Hey, hey, hey. Shhh...everything's gonna be fine." He joined her in tears. "I'll never in a million years forgive myself for getting you pregnant. For any of this. This shouldn't have happened, I know. Gah, snfff...I'm sorry too Alicia."

They held one another. Their embrace lasted for a while. They didn't care to keep time. Such mundanity was a foreign concept in the wake of this nascent ordeal.

"We can get through this. Things'll work out."

"You reckon?"

"Uh-huh. Just gotta take this one step at a time."

She caught him off-guard with a kiss on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. More than ever it seems."

"Hehe, this trip wasn't a total waste. We both found a mate."

The two foxes laughed together.

"One week left. There's still plenty to see and do out here. We can worry about real-life shit later."

"Well all I know is I'm not touching another drop of alcohol. There's a baby in here. We got a little her or she coming soon," she said, a hand over her stomach.