Honeymoon Hoax Backfires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can't be that bad," Alicia whispered to her brother.

* * *

"Ta-daa!"

Their bedroom had been cleaned, and jazzed-up. Romantic décor, new cushions, rich silk sheets. One would expect rose petals dotted about the room, but they were absent from the ensemble. In centre of the room, aligned with the bed, was a camera tripod, hooked up to a laptop.

"So," Matt clapped his hands together, "you read to film?"

"Film?"

Sally floated over to her position, picking up the laptop and opening the lid. "You guys are gonna love this!" she told them.

"This...this is..." Jake murmured.

Alicia cast a wary gaze at their surroundings. Things were looking dodgy. Jake might've not realised it yet, but she sure as hell knew what they were supposed to do.

"Sit down, sit down," Matt moved them to the bed, "let me just get to the preamble."

Sally plugged the camera's output lead into her laptop. Then she waited patiently for Matt to finish.

"Every couple who comes to the Starlight Isles gets one video." He held up a single finger. "One opportunity to capture the magic they feel together, deep in the throes of passion. We offer this as a gratuity to all attending couples. And I personally would love if you were to show us the type of unbridled desire that your union can unleash! Like you've seen, I specialise in photography, and I mentioned before that Sally handles video production. You've had your photo shoot, and I gotta say you blew me away with how well you performed."

"This," he tapped the camera, "is your complimentary intimate video. I hope you'll agree to star in it, the resort doesn't give you another opportunity. Alicia, Jake, if you want to show us how you make love, we're ready..."

The weight of the situation hadn't set in. It might never. They might go their whole lives not once grasping the true scale of what had been presented to them this day. There was just so much to ask. So much to comprehend. Could they even explain it to themselves what was happening?

Learning what they were supposed to do, the fox siblings called a timeout.

"Could you excuse us for a moment, we need to talk. In private." Alicia grabbed her brother and hurled him into the walk-in closet, shutting the door behind them.

* * *

"Seriously, this shit's escalating. If we don't do something—"

"What the fuck can we do!? Own up? Tell 'em: 'hey guys, we're not really a couple, we're brother and sister and we lied to y'all to score a free vacation'!? How do you think they'll react when they hear that, huh?"

Jake cursed under his breath. "This is all your fault. You dragged me into this."

"I'm sorry, DRAGGED YOU!? You agreed to come! You wouldn't shut up about how this was a stupid idea until I told you about the money."

"Oh, so I share the blame because, what, I'm greedy?"

Their hushed argument was interrupted by a rapping on the door. "Uh, you okay in there? I can hear some kinda commotion—"

"We're fine Matt!" Alicia shouted, clamping her paw down on Jake's muzzle. "Mrrphf," he tried to speak, but his sister's grip was ironclad.

"Good, good. Sally and I are waiting; take all the time you need."

Releasing her brother's maw, Alicia planned her next move. She weighed her options. They weren't great. In fact, they were a load of crap. Jake was right, there was no way they could've kept up this charade for a month. Blowing up in her face in the first week, real con artist material she was!

Think, Alicia, think, she scolded herself. What do I do? What do I do...

Her expression shifted from panicky to pensive.

You could always fuck him.

What!? Her mind was playing tricks on her, that was the only explanation. She wasn't really considering incest, was she?

It'd be so easy too, he feels the same. You can see it when he looks at you.

No. No—no—no—no—

Don't deny it girl. You always knew this was a possibility. And yesterday, when you posed with him for pictures, when you kissed...

That does...that does sound right.

Listen to me, I know what's best for us.

She scrunched up her face, deep in thought, deep in an internal argument.

Nobody knows you here. Nobody cares. Matt, Sally, the resort, they all want you to be happy. And what better way to make you happy than giving your husband a good fuck.

He's not my husband, he's my BROTHER!

They don't know that, do they?

I—

"Alicia?"

She looked her brother dead in the eye and uttered something she instantly wished she could take back:

"We're gonna have to do it."

"You did not just say that."

"Yes. I did. There's no escaping this with our dignity intact, we have to...do it..." she gulped, the enormity of what she'd said bearing down on her like a sixteen-tonne weight.

Jake burst into deranged laughter, careful to keep the volume low. "Are you for fucking real?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she cast her gaze away from him, burning with shame.

Silence.

...

Minutes passed. Still nothing but silence.

...

The very notion disgusted Jake. Him and her...together...like that? Abhorrent! Ungodly! Brother and sister...

And I thought the photo shoot was bad!

He baulked at the idea. Something changed, however. Something had snapped inside of him. Breaking free from the tethers of morality there it was...deep down...a hunger...

Maybe it was the stress of the situation, maybe it was his mind trying to rationalise their predicament. Or, maybe it'd always been there...and yesterday it awoke.

The longer he looked into her eyes, the fiercer that hunger became. She felt the same, he knew it, he could sense it. Lust, once hidden away, now seeping into their minds. Washing over their inhibitions.

He ended the silence. "It's incest."

"I know."

"It's wrong."

"You don't think I know that?" A half-hearted titter filled the room. Alicia was having a tough time putting her shame aside.

"I agree we need to lie our way out of here. This...this might be the only way. Nobody here knows we are siblings. Are we actually gonna stoop to this?"

She grabbed his paw, holding it firmly. She was prepared for the worst. It wouldn't be so bad, she told herself, he cared for her...

"We can do it. Just once. We close our eyes and get it over with, then we forget it ever happened. Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Jake's conscience screamed at him to stop, to think before he ended up making a huge mistake. That voice, that single sane sliver of rationality trying to warn him, faded away. Growing distant, fainter, dissipating into the mist. It was replaced by a new voice. A strong voice. The voice of desire.

"We're already very close, this wouldn't be too much to ask...would it? As long as we don't tell anyone back home."

"Yeah...yeah...we'll just be closer than before..."

* * *

The two foxes stepped out of the walk-in closet.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked, noting the reluctance in their faces. "You agreed to this, you know. All part and parcel of the trip. I understand it's one thing when you read about it, another to actually commit to it in person...Sally and I only want to see you enjoy your honeymoon."

"Guys, listen," said Jake, lying through his teeth, "you caught us a little off-guard. We weren't expecting this so soon after getting here."

"We're all good now," Alicia added, "it is one thing to say you'll do it, another to actually...y'know..."

"Of course," Matt smiled, "of course."

* * *

"Why don't you start by telling us the story of how you met, hmm? Be as brief as you like, but give a little background to your being here."

"I'm Alicia, this is Jake. We're the Newell family. And, erm, I don't wanna sound boring or anything but—"

"You won't," said Matt.

Alicia prepared herself. "The story of how we met is nothing special, just two people in the right place at the right time..."

Supported by Jake, she rattled off their fake backstory. The same 'lovey-dovey' tale used when entering the competition — phrased and structured differently of course, wouldn't want to sound like they were repeating a script. Their tale had been well-rehearsed, to the point where they could recite it from memory without faltering, without stumbling over a single detail. What Alicia had crafted ended up an amalgam of themes from the few romantic films she'd seen in her life. She was no sap, so there wasn't much to draw upon, but she wove a convincing yarn; distinct enough to sound real.

"...after running into each other multiple times, I decided to ask him out..."

"...yeah, she was the one who took charge in starting this whole thing..."

"...we moved in together, sharing a house for a year to two..."

"...only recently decided to take the plunge..."

As they talked they felt more comfortable in their roles, in the skin of a married couple. That same attraction they experienced yesterday resurfaced. Gradually, this combination of emotion eased them into the state they had entered during the photo shoot. Forgetting they're siblings. Seeing themselves with new eyes.

Unbeknownst to either of them, their hands were already firmly entwined. Sitting at the edge of the bed and speaking on camera made them confident, and that confidence was being twisted by their increasingly hard-to-ignore lust. Idly, Alicia's foot-paws caressed Jake's, their legs brushed together, and she scooted closer to him.

Satisfied with their story, Matt gave a small round of applause. "That's the kinda wholesome build-up to marriage that's hard to come by these days. Kudos to the two of you."

"Aw thanks," Jake shrugged.

They kissed again, egged on by Matt. No fuss was raised by the Newells as their lips met. A haze of desire had come over them. Infecting their rational minds.

"Gorgeous young couple like you two, you should have no problem bearing all for the camera," Matt added, preparing them for the main event. "Think of yesterday as a warm-up. You both got real into it, so keep that love-motor running. Today's the real deal."

They weren't listening. Matt and Sally understood: the time for talk was over.

Jake's paw snaked under her dress until it met her most private area. He kneaded her tender flesh as they kissed once more, with all the passion of real lovers. Alicia slipped her panties off all the way, letting them fall to the floor. Her pussy was fully exposed to her brother's nimble fingers. She bolted upright. Her body tingled. Her brother's touch...no, her lover's touch. There was no need to remind herself of their true relationship — she was willing to let that troublesome fact disappear amid the bliss of being fondled.

His tongue assaulted her hungry maw, dancing in her mouth, overpowering her own. Jake groaned, the sound muffled by their sealed lips. His free paw crawled up her side, tickling her. Alicia chuckled as best she could while engulfing her brother's wriggling tongue. He slipped under the dress' shoulder-strap and grabbed a handful of her breast, causing her to gasp and pull away.

With their kiss broken, they stared at each other. Rapid breaths accompanied Jake's undressing. Discarding his clothes, he saw Alicia's ravenous eyes drink him in. Completely nude, his tight sheath was visible to all, the red tip of his cock peeking out as blood flowed to his nethers. His sister watched it emerge, her jaw agape. His shaft lengthened, and throbbed, impatiently awaiting her folds. Jake cared little for their audience. Let them film. Let them immortalise the moment he claimed his sister.

He returned to Alicia on the bed. Pressing his body against hers, he embroiled himself in another kiss. This time Alicia put her energy into meeting his motions head-on, forcing back his tongue, tasting the inside of his mouth. She laid paws on his manhood, gripping the fiery rod. She felt moisture wet her lower lips. Soon they would be united. Very soon.

Matt turned to Sally and gave her a knowing look. He didn't speak, but she knew her colleague well enough to understand. Such beauty.

Alicia was slowly descending, backwards onto the bed. Jake loomed over her, his body pushing her down. He sunk his teeth into a dress-strap and tugged, tearing it away. The elastic snapped, freeing one of her boobs. He wasted no time in sucking and nibbling on the exposed teat. Shock and pleasure spiked through Alicia's body. This was it. They were going to fuck. On film. And she's loving every minute of it.

Jake grunted, biting her neck gently, eliciting a squeal from the vixen beneath him. Then, with feral desire clouding his mind, he tore off her sundress. Shreds of fabric littered the room as he ripped and roared while she gasped and purred.

Matt moved from his seat and followed the action across the bed. Expertly framing every shot, he captured their intimacy, their passion, their...raw, unbridled lust. Sally kept an eye on her laptop, reviewing the feed while occasionally directing her gaze towards the real thing.

His prize unwrapped, Jake grinned like a child given a lifetime supply of candy. His hard cock swung from side-to-side as he crawled on his knees over her. She lifted her head up to meet his maw, this time taking just a second to complete the kiss. He licked her neck, wetting her fur. His attention shifted downwards, back to her chest. Jake worshipped her tits, treating them to every form of lick, rub and gentle bite he had at his disposal; her breasts were those of a goddess. Listening to her breathing stutter with each new trick, Jake's shaft throbbed painfully, desperate for release.

Alicia squirmed under his touch. She felt his muzzle explore her petite curves, sniffing as he dragged his maw across her stomach, his heated breath on her belly. Along her flanks he ran his paws, claws ever-so-slightly digging into her skin. It was as if she were suffocating under a mass of soft cushions, such was the feeling in her lungs.

Eagerly, and with Matt's camera tracking his movements, Jake dived between her legs. "Oh my!" came the voice of his sister. The sexy vixen writhed, her legs imprisoning her brother between her thighs. Jake's muzzle toyed with her pubic mound, spearing her sensitive lips with his tongue. He ate her out like a pro. Alicia screamed: "OH GOD JAKE!"

Finishing their cunnilingus with a nip of her rosebud, he moved his head away from her heavenly entrance. "Ready?" he asked, expecting a nod. She looked hesitant. "Alicia, si—honey," he caught himself, "you alright?"

"I...uh...yeah, just give me a minute," she said under laboured breaths. "Do—do you not want me to, erhm..." she looked at his rigid manhood.

He realised what she was asking. "No, you don't have to. Not this time. I'll shoot way too soon for anyone's liking." He cracked a smile, to which she reciprocated.

"Okay Jake," she cooed, "if that's how you want to proceed."

His cock yearning for the sweet embrace of her pussy, he aligned himself. The first tentative nudge of his tapered tip to her slick 'V' brought a wave of ecstasy storming through the needy vixen. He pushed. Sliding into her velvet passage, her honeyed walls hugging his shaft, Jake screwed his face. She was warm. Warm and tight. His eyes slammed shut. Alicia placed her paws on his hips, squeezing his ass whilst he drove himself inside. Travelling along her figure, his chest fur brushing her stomach, he sank further into her depths. The pair moaned, copulating at last. Theirs was a lie no more, they were — now and forever — lovers.

A team of wild horses couldn't pull Jake away from his sister. He reached his limit, balls deep, unable to go any further. That mattered not, for he was lengthy enough to reach the important places. The oozy squelch of her pussy as he shifted his position made his legs weak and jelly-like. Oooh, that divine sound...that soft liquid feeling of her tunnel...

He pulled back and thrust, establishing a comfortable rhythm. "Aah, so good," he moaned. "So good."

Pumping his hips, Jake rode his sister, his balls slapping against her butt cheeks whenever he hilted himself. Alone with his sensations; a gorgeous vixen whimpering his name as he thrust. The world made sense right now.

Alicia cried out in joy from her brother's onslaught. The barrage of pure bliss numbed her to the rest of the world. There was only herself and Jake, wrapped in sublime pleasure, their bodies pulsing with sexual energy long building between them. She savoured every curve, every contour, every bulge along his cock. His knot was swelling — that predatory bulb at the base of his shaft — and his thrusts were getting shallower.

Jake could weather the storm for a short while, but the tumult of emotion as he fucked his sister meant their coupling could end very, very soon. His loins were already tingling with the tell-tale sign of an oncoming orgasm. Just a few more minutes, he begged his body, keep this going.

Their rutting grew frantic. Alicia launched herself off of the bed and into Jake's arms. Holding him tight, she took charge, bouncing on his cock with impatience. The experience was marvellous. She could feel his flesh bulge within her, his knot filling, emerging with obscene confidence. Rocking to-and-fro, she squealed, crying out in delight. Jake licked her upper body incessantly. He then pushed her down, back onto the bed, causing his cock to slip out of its cosy station. Alicia was flipped onto her front, her breasts compressed against the mattress with her brother pinning her, a firm paw pressed on her back. She unconsciously raised her hips, her butt jiggling, thighs shaking with further anticipation.

Jake inserted himself doggy-style, pushing his crude instrument inside. "Gaaaaahhhh," he moaned, the tight passageway constricting around him.

He renewed his assault upon her decency. His hips bucked in constant, gratifying rhythm. "Jake," she breathed, "harder." Never had such divine words been spoken by mere mortals. He gave her what she wanted.

Time enough had passed to bring about his final end. He pushed again. Not merely some of the way, no, all of the way. To the hilt. Past his knot. The swollen protuberance sealing their bodies together the moment is popped inside. Jake's back spasmed as he came, his athletic build shuddering in sync with each surging load he discharged inside his sister. Alicia joined him in mutual climax, her own discombobulation making itself known.

When it was all over, they toppled over, landing sideways on the bed.

Matt sat in awe of their brazen actions. Ah, young love. He congratulated them. This recording would end up a wonderful, passionate reminder of their time at the Starlight Isles.

"Beautiful, just beautiful. So raw. And powerful! Savouring every moment, every touch a new excitement. It's like you were making love for the first time."

Awkward laughter ensued. Jake mixed a cough and a groan as his sister happily sighed. The rush of endorphins had yet to pass, and still a sense of regret was piercing the sexual veil. What had they let themselves fall into? What had they done? Questions for another time. A soberer time.

Matt and Sally wrapped up everything, collecting and packing up the camera, laptop and the myriad cables that segmented the floor into an odd, misshapen patchwork. With a curt 'see you again soon' and a gushing of admiration from Sally for their bravery, they left.

Alone, still weary on the bed, Jake tried to pull free of Alicia's warm body. No success — his knot locked them in place. His mind protested. Leave it in, let yourself sink into her soft, sensual form. Give in...

His sister reacted to his squirming by clutching at his ass, holding him in place. Her body was shaking, the afterglow still flowing through her nerves. If she was shocked at their conduct right now, she didn't show it. If she was, she wasn't going to pull him out. Not yet, no siree, it still felt...phenomenal.