Honeymoon Hoax Backfires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the heated atmosphere permeating the room subsided, she turned to face him.

"We need to talk."

Week 3, Day 3:

For two weeks now Alicia and Jake were fully committed to their newfound sexual relationship. Gone were any shreds of nagging doubt, what filled that void was a lust for their sibling. The irony of them pretending to be lovers and ending up as such was not lost on the pair, but whenever either tried to raise the issue of incest they changed the subject, downplaying what they were doing as 'no big deal'. Forcing it out of sight, and out of mind. A hint of desperation lay in their reasoning.

They acted like a genuine couple on their honeymoon. Each day they embarked on a new outdoor adventure. Each night they spent transgressing against their blood relationship: panting, writhing, their bodies entwined in incestuous acts. Transforming their apartment into a forbidden den of sin.

For them, it was heaven.

* * *

And what to do with Matt, the voyeur who unknowingly set in stone the current chapter of their lives? Why, they were oh-so-grateful, they just had to give him a suitable 'thank you'. Neither had seen much of the lion since that fateful day, rutting like wild beasts. Engrossed, self-obsessed, they continued to indulge in debauchery, consequences be damned.

Mid-week they encountered Matt. After a brief catching-up they began to work their charms, opening him up to actions normally prohibited between guests and staff. Resort attendants were under a strict code of conduct, they'd learned, something Matt was already guilty of treating loosely. Wouldn't take much more of a push to send him over the edge.

Alicia whispered seductively into his ear: "we want to thank you for showing us how much we truly love one another."

"That's very, um, considerate of you. But I see where this is going."

"Oh," she chuckled, "you do? Let me just say, we've paid attention to how well you've treated us. All that special attention—"

"Listen, I was merely doing my job. The tours, videos...all part of the service here."

Jake interceded: "that's fine and dandy, but you and I know you need something extra."

Matt paused before responding. He studied them with a wary eye. "What exactly do you propose?"

"Follow me and Jake, and you'll see how grateful we are."

* * *

Leading their charge to an isolated area, behind empty changing-rooms, they doubled-down on their intentions. Matt demanded to know what they were up to. Preempting his question, Alicia shoved Jake into the lion's grasp. The fox was horny, they both were, but Matt had a taste for males only. He watched the naughty vixen back away after pushing her husband into his arms. He looked down. Jake was breathing rapidly, pressing himself against the lion's muscular chest. His eyes were shut, in awe of the massive body holding him. Matt tentatively placed his hands on Jake, paws settling on the fox's sides.

"I didn't know you were—"

"He's not," she answered on Jake's behalf — her brother stuck dreamily admiring the buff big cat, "well, I didn't think so..."

Nervous, he tried to act nonchalant. "Hehe, err...you've made it very clear to me that you appreciate my hospitality...now could you scram before anyone walks in on...this!"

His hushed pleading was ignored.

Jake opened his eyes and stared straight into Matt's. "Nobody's leaving until you've been properly thanked." He pressed a paw onto Matt's chest, feeling the taut mass of muscle beneath his golden fur. Another paw fondled with Matt's shorts, sliding them gradually downwards.

The lion gave in to temptation. "I suppose I could spare a couple minutes."

Jake descended to his knees, unveiling the lion's pride and joy. Matt's erection had started the moment Jake fell into his arms, the feeling of the soft fox-boy provoking a reaction from his body. His slim build, covered in neat red fur, his small vulpine muzzle and those cute black-tipped ears. He was the perfect type to excite Matt.

Jake surprised himself with the eagerness he displayed. He hadn't planned this, it kind of just came to him. A lustful notion, fully-formed, in his hungry mind. He and his sister had long since battered down their inhibitions and let loose their depraved side. This was an inevitable consequence of such behaviour. It felt almost natural. Almost.

He laid eyes and paws on the lion's loins. His fat member was decorated with small barbs — like his feral feline cousins. This would be Jake's first, and oh boy was it big. Matt's cock hardened fully, his shaft now thirteen inches — average for his species, but enormous to the diminutive fox who had to take care of it.

Cupping the heavy-set testicles before him, Jake felt the lion's orbs, running his fingers through the short bristly fur that made up his sheath. Alicia watched him prepare to fellate, impatient. "C'mon Jakey-boy, make him feel good. We haven't got all day."

As if on command, Jake switched gears. Grabbing Matt's cock, he nudged against the tip with his muzzle, his cold nose sending a bizarre but pleasant sensation coursing through Matt's body. The fox's tongue emerged, tasting the buildup of pre leaking from the lion's shaft. Matt groaned, the touch of a lover long absent from his life. He felt the fox close lips around his cock, and shifted forward, sliding his member as far as it could go. Jake was able to take him 'till about half his length. Enough to make this worthwhile.

Jake now moved his head back, drawing his lips over sensitive skin, leaving a glistening trail of saliva in his wake. He glanced up at Matt. The lion smiled, then licked his lips — which Jake took to mean: 'keep going'. Returning to the meat at hand, he opened his mouth again and swallowed the shaft; again half-way. Matt enjoyed the warm, constricting tightness of the fox's small mouth as he struggled to stuff as much lion-dick into it. Pushing it too far he felt Jake cough, and slid back out. This break in the action lasted less than a second as Jake went straight back to slurping and sucking on his member. He never expected these two would get so...involved with little ol' Matt. Little being the operative word!

"Keep it up foxy, that's right. Nice and tight."

Jake happily obliged. Was it slutty? Was it extreme for him? He was too horny to care.

Besides, he was on vacation. Why not live a little?

God-damn, Alicia monologued as she watched the scene unfold, Jake's going to town.

"Yeah," Matt moaned, getting nicely serviced. Jake's meagre maw hit the sweet spot sucking him off. Not too small as to be unable to fit anything, and not too big as the make this a sloppy blowjob. The perfect balance. He could feel his pleasure growing, swirling, building towards climax. His balls were being massaged by Jake's paws, rolling in their sac at each squeeze, each tender clutching. Those large masculine orbs were ready to unload gallons of lion seed onto the attending fox — they just needed the right level of stimulation.

He was close now. Jake's ministration saw to that. Closer. Almost there...

"GGRRRAAAGHHHHLLLL!" Matt thundered as he peaked. Forcefully, he grabbed Jake's head and held him in place, as a torrent of cum battered against the back of his throat.

"Holy shit!" Alicia exclaimed, amazed at the power of Matt's Earth-shattering roar.

Jake failed to contain the tsunami of seed. Desperately trying to swallow, he fought against the surging tide — a sailor heroically crewing his ship 'mid a terrifying storm. Reaching breaking point, he pulled himself away, freeing Matt's cock from his mouth's embrace. When he did so, he was treated to a face-full of hot leonine goo. Matt showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. His balls throbbed painfully as they cleared their cargo, piping the sticky seed through his rock-solid shaft. Ropes upon ropes of his cream splattered over Jake's formerly-spotless face. The fox wheezed and spluttered, catching his breath while under sexy fire.

The last few spurts came and went. Matt sighed. Placing his hands on his hips, he stared down at the stunned fox beneath him. His cock twitched, dangling overhead — a mark of dominance over the lesser male. Jake's fur was matted, drenched with his seed. He'd taken quite a blasting. Matt displayed his appreciation by letting out a low, rumbling purr.

Taking a moment of silence for her fallen comrade, Alicia bowed her head. Jake lay down, staring up at the sky. Matt and Alicia both came into view, their heads looking down at him whilst shadowed. His sister wore the biggest shit-eating grin he'd ever seen.

"Thank God no-one was around to hear that!" she sniggered.

Jake snapped out of his trance. There was an element of shock at what he'd done, but not repentance. "That was...yeah..."

"Jake, Jake, hon...take a shower, yeah?"

"Yeah...yeah. Heh, I need one..." Jake clambered to his feet and wandered over to the nearby changing rooms, disrobing as he went, whereupon he found a place to shower. As the water hissed, echoing out from the structure to Matt and Alicia outside, they shared a look of incredulity.

"Did, uh, did you enjoy that?"

Matt flushed red, his face and ears signalling his embarrassment. "I, uh, I did."

"See how much you mean to us?"

"You two got a helluva way of showin' it."

Alicia skipped over to him. "There's more where that came from," she winked.

"Wow, you guys have really come into your own since I last saw you!"

"Hey, it's only natural. Leave a couple of bright young things on a tropical paradise for weeks, it's no surprise they fall head-over-heels in love."

"Hah," Matt laughed, "I guess you're right!"

Matt pulled his shorts back up, having been relatively unaffected by his eruption. His fur coat hadn't a speck of dirt or...other stuff on it.

An intrigued expression formed on the lion's face. "What...exactly do you mean by: 'more where that came from'?"

She drifted close. He would be an excellent co-conspirator.

"I wanna ask you a favour."

"A favour?" Matt raised an eyebrow.

"Strictly off the record, of course."

Week 3, Day 6:

"We're doing another film?"

"Yes."

"So how does that work, can you record more than one? Does the resort let you do that?"

"Dammit Jake, what's with all the questions all of a sudden? Can't ya just go with the flow."

"What d'ya mean?"

Alicia stopped her fast-paced walk. Jake caught up to her after a couple of steps. "You were never this nervous the first time—"

"Nervous? Yeah I totally was! You don't remember us debating before we," he scanned his surroundings, checking for onlookers, "we...did it...on camera?"

"Look-look-look, that's not important, okay? Trust me, hmm? Yeah?" Alicia held his paw. Recognising he needed a bit more assurance she leaned in and kissed her brother. Jake murred, feeling desired.

"Mmm, that's nice," he said, ending the kiss.

"Listen, we made it this far. Don't get cold feet now," she changed her voice to a whisper, "bro."

Hearing her speak the truth aloud sent a tingling feeling along Jake's spine. Enough time had passed for them to reconcile their sexual attraction. Enough to normalise their relationship. Enough to spark their libidos.

"Sis," he replied in muted tones.

"Now c'mon, we don't wanna be late."

* * *

She led him to the apartment, hinting at something kinky. Jake's lewd side was behind the steering wheel now, watching his sister's tail swish side-to-side as she power-walked in front of him. That sweet sweet tail, hiding treasure beneath its bushiness. She was wearing an oversized shirt and bikini bottoms, the same G-string thong she'd worn weeks ago for the photo shoot. God, she had no shame at this point, struttin' around with her juicy ass on display like that. Jake thanked the stars fate had delivered them to this place, and him to her fine body.

As the door opened, Alicia turned to him. "Ready for another intimate video?"

"Sure am," Jake giddily replied.

Into the bedroom they went. A familiar face greeted them from the chair in the corner.

"Sally's here."

"Yo!" The mouse waved at Jake as he entered.

"And she's set up her video equipment. You pumped?"

"Can't have too much of a good thing, huh?" Jake purred, wrapping his arms around Alicia's waist.

She offered him a quick peck on the cheek. "Sit on the bed honey," she ordered. Once he'd complied she joined him at his side. "You ready Sal?"

"Good to go," the mouse gave the pair a thumbs-up and proceeded to start recording.

"We're gonna shake things up a bit."

"How?" Jake tried to tease out the secret plan she was obviously hiding from him, but to no avail.

"Shush now, Jakey, let me take it from here."

Alicia brought him in for a passionate French kiss. Her brother followed her lead and engaged, permitting her tongue entry. Her probing muscle dived into his mouth, wriggling. Jake fought the invading flesh with his own, and the foreplay begun in earnest. Their hands went wild exploring the other. Their moves were more controlled, more confident than the fumbling mess they'd been the first time. These were two seasoned lovers, scholars of every sin, no stranger to the nooks and crannies of their partner.

Locked together, a battle of sexual wits ensued. Jake snuck his paws up through her shirt, grabbing her braless tits while Alicia tugged at his collar. Whomever would remove the other's shirt first wins their little game. The sound of fabric ripping was audible in the room as Alicia stretched his collar. Jake fumed. He wouldn't be bested, not like this. His right hand hooked on the v-neck of her shirt. With his claws in place, he emitted a sensual growl and sliced open hers — buttons bursting free. Her breasts announced themselves to the world with a gorgeous, healthy bounce. She was positively glowing.

Under the watchful gaze of Sally's camera, Alicia counterattacked, undressing her brother. First his top, discarded, landing on the floor. Then his shorts. There was some resistance, as he kept laying hands on her ass with the goal of getting beneath that thong.

"Oh Jakey-boy," she said, her words soaked in sultry design.

She cupped his bulge, still constrained by his clothing.

"You want it, huh? You wanna slide this into your hot bitch huh?"

"Your damn right I do!" Jake snarled, expressing aggressive need for his vixen.

With heady anticipation, and the help of his sister, Jake removed his bottoms, casting them aside. He now sat naked, a thriving erection between his legs. Alicia gave motioned for him to approach and stood up, backing onto the far wall. Jake — a charmed snake at this point — followed suit, pressing his bare body against her, his stiff member sandwiched between their stomachs. She made sure his back faced the bedroom door.

"Tsk, tsk tsk," she tutted, "sweet oblivious Jake...I'm not the one being fucked today." Amused by his confusion, she peeked over his shoulder to where her big surprise was fast approaching, unusually stealthily for someone his size.

The feeling washed over him quickly. It came out of nowhere. Like there was someone behind them. Jake ignored the subconscious warning and fixed his attention on Alicia's physique, hungry to drive himself inside. A subsidence in the lust granted his brain a moment to think straight.

Wait...what did she say about being fucked?

Large, broad arms exploded out of his peripheral vision.

Sandy/golden coloured.

Matt's.

Jake sensed that the lion's jaws were close. The force of his bated breath could be felt on the fox's shoulders. Matt positioned his mouth right by Jake's ear.

"We have unfinished business, you and I."

Frozen, Jake provided limited opposition. The huge lion grabbed his torso, hoisting him up as if he weighed next to nothing. His bewilderment soon faded, now he understood what Alicia was banging on about. Matt was going to fuck him.

...

Sweet honeyed Jesus, Matt was going to fuck him!

Alicia had relocated to a comfy chair next to Sally. The mouse had been manning the camera in lieu of Matt, who normally handled the filming. Though he looked like he was enjoying himself, being in the movies for once. Alicia couldn't tear her eyes away from the bed, this was endlessly captivating.

Thrown down onto the bed, breathless, Jake glimpsed Matt's pristine body. He stood completely nude, mane flowing with locks of luxurious hair, muscles flexing impatiently, tendon and sinew expecting to be utilised to their full extent. Ready to pounce. And he was the prey!

Sally squealed with joy as Matt took charge, pinning Jake to the bed and throwing up his rump. A rough smack of his ass causing him to jolt in-place, sticking his rear out, presenting like a female in heat. His cock and balls hung in the air, aching, denied the prize of Alicia's tunnel. Matt bent over, towering above the fox, and crawled forward. His own loins were enthusiastically hard. His great pendulous balls shook as his hips pivoted, his barbed spear hung suspended perpendicular to his chest, the strength of his arousal holding it in position. Jake shivered underneath the enclosing form of the lion. His warm, strong body hugged the fox's modest figure. Jake could feel each breath, inhaling and exhaling three times the volume of air he could with each expansion and contraction of the monstrous chest bearing down on him.

Matt descending upon him, lowering his body until his thighs flanked Jake's, his abdomen touched Jake's lower back, his pecs settled on Jake's shoulders; he grumbled, a rich sound heralding his zeal. One of his powerful arms wrapped around Jake's chest, the other raked its claws lightly across his back. He licked Jake from his shoulder blades, all the way over to his forehead. The large, rough tongue dragged itself through his fur. Jake mewled like a cub as Matt toyed with him. He noticed Matt's cock brushing against his rear, his tail automatically moving aside to grant better access, betraying its master.

The girls watched the developing scene with rapt attention. Sally composed herself, holding back from gushing over the hot, steamy man-love unfolding on the bed. She had a job to do. An awesome job, but a job nonetheless. Alicia, on the other hand, had no such qualms about letting loose. Her paws found themselves at her pussy-lips, having snapped her G-string to one side. She slid a finger gracefully through her folds, the moistening environment left her digits drenched. Her torn shirt gave her an easy means to pinch and twist her puffy nipples. Controlling her breathing in a vain attempt to avoid attention, she managed to keep Sally from noticing her masturbation.

Jake trembled. Matt had begun to mess with his tail hold, bringing his fingers to bear on the soft pucker, hoping to tease out a cry from his new bitch. Not much resistance faced when he pushed his index finger inside, past the fox's ring. Sinking deeper into his ass, Matt reached the knuckle and wiggled his tactile extremity. The most minuscule striking of his finger-claw on Jake's inner walls sent the fox reeling. Stammering. No pain, no...only shock. But that was enough to drain the colour from his face. This was really happening.

Matt removed his finger, having suitably stretched it with his large paws enough to accept his tip. That was all he needed, the thin end of the wedge. The rest would follow, whether Jake liked it or not. Licking his free hand, slathering his finger pads with saliva, he then brought that paw to his cock, wetting the tip. He stroked it several times for good measure, coaxing pre-cum to mix with the rest of the lube. Satisfied with his preparations, Matt rubbed his dick threateningly between Jake's cheeks, prodding his fragile entrance.

"Matt...Matty, I...gah...please, please be gentle," he begged.

Matt saw Jake look back at him, fear in the small fox's eyes. "I'll try," he halfheartedly reassured him, "but no promises."