Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I didn't realize or catch immediately as I stood, was the way too obvious bulge that tented out my robe as I stood up, looking down in horror, seeing the obvious, then looking up to catch Kathy's eyes staring at it, though she tried hiding the smile that suddenly split her face as she did so, as she took another sip of her coffee.

"Ah...I need to pee," I stammered feeling stupid as I said it, and then dashed off towards the bathroom once again.

"Take your time," she giggled after me. "I'll get some breakfast going," she added though I could still hear the smile in her tone of voice as she said that.

#

Though I finally managed to pee, I still ended up jerking myself off in the shower afterwards, emerging a short time later just in time to catch dad standing behind Kathy as she stood scrambling some eggs. Though he quickly removed his hand away from her ass, it was obvious what he'd been doing, especially when her shirttail hung for a moment, bunched against it until she turned causing it to fall down covering her firm tight ass once again.

"Hungry?"

"Famished!" I said truthfully.

"Enjoy your shower?" she once again smiled looking at me, and then quickly looking down just before I sat, the obvious tenting no longer in evidence.

Her question was flirtatious, though it might have been my own vivid imagination when hearing it, causing my face to once again blush profusely. I glanced over towards where my father still stood, he standing there grinning at me almost as much as Kathy was.

"Better get used to it sport," he told me. "I've always thought Kathy was a bit of an exhibionist anyways, trying to get her to wear clothes half the time is a real battle with her, so I tend to walk around aroused most of the time myself, so don't think anything of it if you are, or be embarrassed by it, it's just the way that it is!"

The fact that they were both eluding to my earlier condition stunned me, obviously Kathy had seen, and had even mentioned it to my father!

"But if it bothers you..." Kathy began, "I'll try and be a bit more modest around you than I have been," she told me seriously.

"Ah no...NO!" I said almost a bit too forcefully. "I don't want anyone doing anything differently just because I'm here," I told them both. "In fact, I find it refreshing," I said seriously surprising myself. Dad knew how it was at home, or at least remembered things well enough. Mom wasn't exactly a prude, I'd even heard her curse on occasion, but I'd never seen her wear anything even remotely sexy or provocative either. Never in a million years would she be caught dead wearing cut off Levis or a tight fitting tee shirt with no bra on.

#

After breakfast was over, we headed off to spend the day at the beach. Though Kathy didn't wear the same white sexy bikini I had seen her in the day before, she did wear an even skimpier red one that revealed most if not all of her ass in a French thong cut design, with the barest of material even containing let alone covering her breasts. The area of beach we'd gone to was also fairly secluded with not many tourists ever coming here, mostly locals and people who lived near the area, and even those in scant attendance, leaving us mostly alone and to ourselves as we staked out a nice clean stretch of nearly white sand near the water.

I'd barely even thrown my beach towel down before heading off towards the surf, dad and Kathy chasing right behind me. The water was exquisitely refreshing though a bit chilly at first, as the three of us splashed water playfully at one another. Seeing my father and Kathy this way was delightfully entertaining, and was giving me an insight into my own father that I'd never had before, making me wish that I had gotten to know him a lot better before now. Even so, I found his boyish qualities to be much like my own, rather than a constantly, or nearly so straight-laced attitude towards life in general the way my mother and stepfather always seemed to behave. Dad, and Kathy were obviously far more free-spirited, seemed to be enjoying life, laughter and everything else that came with it, including their obvious openness regarding their sexuality.

As I wasn't nearly as used to the water as they were, I soon headed back to the beach, teeth chattering and laid out my towel, laying on it. I watched as dad swam out a bit further, enjoying his swim as Kathy soon after headed back in joining me on her towel. I was immediately grateful for the sunglasses I was wearing, watching her openly as she approached, her nipples even harder now than I'd seen them already, pressing so hard against the wet clinging top of her bikini that I thought they could poke through it if they got any harder.

"Cold isn't it?" I said as she lay beside me.

She laughed, "Oh...you noticed!"

Once again her comment easily taken two ways, though I continued to glance at her breasts behind the protection of my glasses though this became immediately unnecessary.

"Would it bother you if I took off my top?" she asked.

"Ah no...be my guest," I said trying to sound suave and sophisticated, though the truth was, I was suddenly excited as hell just with the prospect of actually seeing her tits. It was obvious that dad wouldn't mind, already alerting me to the fact that trying to keep clothes on Kathy was next to impossible anyway.

With Kathy lying there next to me, her tanned breasts pointing towards the sun, my own pointer began rising, forcing me to turn over onto my stomach hiding what was quickly becoming a rather awkward position for me.

"Maybe you should make a hole in the sand," she said suddenly out of nowhere, though her face remained unlined as she spoke.

"What?"

"To hide your erection in," she then added, finally beginning to smile, trying to hide it.

"Oh yeah...right," I said joking back with her, pretending that wasn't at all why I had rolled over."

"Though I'd certainly be willing to help you with that if you wanted me to," she then said, which nearly took my breath away.

"Oh sure...especially with dad around," I said half-jokingly, though she sat up slightly leaning on one elbow, her hand pulling her sun glasses down just far enough so I could see her eyes.

"You really don't know your father very well yet do you?" she asked, her question confusing me as I saw no relevance in her answer to my comment.

"What's that got to do with anything?" I shot back, feeling a bit off balance.

"Only that your dad looks at life a lot differently than most, a lot like I do for one thing, which is why we get along so well together. Our relationship is based on trust and understanding, not suspicion or petty jealousies." Kathy then sat up fully, removing her glasses entirely as she spun around on her towel facing me.

"The fact that we can be so open with one another, about anything and everything is what keeps our relationship so fresh, so exciting. I don't have to worry about hiding my thoughts or feelings, I can speak openly and freely around him, and I'm hoping at some point to be able to do that with you as well, but even more importantly, have you doing the same with me and your father."

"Does that include sex?" I asked still trying to make light of her comment, thinking she had indeed only been joking, or at the most semi-flirting with me.

"As long as we both know about it, yes," she said. "We never would, or ever will do anything behind one another's backs. But that I can find you attractive, I am sure because you look so much like your father, just younger, that I can share those thoughts with him openly and without fear."

"You telling me you've spoken to dad about...about,"

"Having sex with you?" She laughed, "Hell yes!" she giggled. "I even bet him that you had jerked off in the shower because we'd made you horny the night before, not to mention in the morning when you woke up and came downstairs. I saw your erection Randy, couldn't help but notice it the way it was poking at the front of your bathrobe."

"Holy shit!" Was all I could manage to say. "You're serious?"

"Only when it comes to sex," Kathy grinned once again covering her eyes. I could only sit there staring at her, and for once I wasn't staring directly at her openly exposed tits either.

"So...did you?"

"Did I what?" I answered back, my mind reeling with what she'd just told me.

"Did you jerk off in the shower? Now be honest...there's ten bucks riding on it!"

"Man, you two are crazy!" I exclaimed once again feeling the flush in my cheeks.

"Yeah, maybe we are," Kathy said softly, and then rolled over facing away from me. I lay there looking at her, rather looking at her back for a long period of silence.

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that, I didn't mean that you and dad are off your rockers or anything, that's not what I meant by that."

Kathy rolled over, this time facing me, once again her glasses coming off as she looked at me.

"So, what did you mean then?"

"I guess, what I meant was, I've never seen, been around anyone who's obviously so open minded and free-spirited as you two are. It's different, that's for sure, just not used to it, but I certainly don't mind being around it either."

She again smiled, easing my discomfort. "You still haven't answered my question."

This time I removed my glasses and looked her right in the eye. "Yes...yes I did."

#

Dad soon after joined us, tossing his towel out on the other side of Kathy. "Enjoying the view?" he asked, though he wasn't looking out over the ocean when he said that.

"How could I not?" I responded, actually enjoying the fact that I could actually say that to my own father with his half naked girlfriend lying between us.

"My point exactly," he said.

"By the way Reid, you owe me ten bucks!"

Dad laughed, "So you finally managed to seduce him huh?"

"Well, not entirely, though he at least told me that much, so like I said, ten bucks mister."

"How about we take it out in trade?" he asked.

"That might get you a hand job," she said once again surprising me with her candidness.

"Only that?" Dad pouted playfully.

"Wait a minute!" I said jumping in. "I'm confused here, didn't she say that you owed her the ten bucks?"

"Yeah? So? Oh wait! I see! You're thinking since I owe her...but the truth is, Kathy loves sex so much that whenever she can convince me to do something, which is quite often, it's like paying her in a way so to speak."

"I'm not sure I follow that," I said still somewhat confused, but I'll take your word for it."

"Listen, I'll make it easy on you both, how about I give you both a nice long slow hand job, right here, right now."

"Here? Now?" I said flabbergasted, looking all about me, seeing several people about, though none of which was too terribly close to us. "You're not serious!"

"Oh yeah, she is!" Dad laughed, "You can always tell by that wicked little gleam in her eyes!"

Without waiting for any more discussion Kathy sat up. "Here, both of you move closer to me so I can reach you, then roll over onto your tummies and let me do the rest."

I watched, as dad didn't even hesitate, scooting up next to her though at a distance that would prove most comfortable for her as he did so. "Ok Randy, now you," she said extending out her arm, placing it along with her hand where it was that she wanted me specifically to lie down. Even then I still hesitated, looking about worriedly for one thing, but for another, in a dazed state of mind as I realized I was about to get fondled by a woman twice my age, good looking as hell, and who was currently dating my father on top of all that.

"Very nice," she purred as she lay there a hand beneath each of us, the feel of her as she fumbled briefly with my swim trunks before finally freeing my erection, cupping it within the palm of her hand, just as she must have been doing with dad, and then proceeded to stroke and massage the two of us while laying there on the beach, looking for all the world to see as though she was just sunbathing, though the position of her arms if anyone looked close enough, would have given away what it was she really was doing.

Now as silly as this may sound, this was for me one of the most erotic, exciting, thrilling experiences I had ever had. And though I certainly didn't have a lot to compare to, even the loss of my virginity was nothing in comparison to this. Half of which I was too nervous and fearful to even remember, happening so fast, and without all that excited wonder and joy I'd been expecting to experience after which, which neither of us really did.

But here...now, lying there as we were, people milling about, though again not too terribly close so as to take notice of what was going on, though some few may have wondered without saying or doing anything, which merely added to the thrill and excitement of it, while Kathy fondled my now even harder cock, and knowing...just knowing that she was doing the same exact thing to my dad at the exact same time, felt wickedly delicious. When my orgasm finally came, it took me by surprise, so intense, so mind blowing as I lay there feeling her fingers and hands milking every precious drop out of me, squirting into her hand, feeling my juice then being used to further stimulate and pleasure my cock with.

And not too surprisingly, dad and I had cum at nearly the same exact time. It was as though each of us could sense it in the other through Kathy who in a weird sort of way, had connected the two of us together. Even watching her as she wiped the remaining juice from our spending onto her breasts, rubbing it into herself like it was suntan lotion was erotic as hell. Knowing that was "our stuff" she was rubbing in to those gorgeous tits of hers. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, but I had no idea how close I was to doing just that when she told the two of us to finish rubbing it in!

Hell, I was happy just being able to even look at her tits when she bared them, let alone getting a hand job from her, and then invited to actually touch her, which I immediately and happily did of course, just as my old man was doing, rubbing his thick creamy cum into her other breast just as I was doing.

"Well boys, I think I've had enough sun for one day," she announced standing up, reluctantly having to cover herself for the short walk home. "And I could use a nice long shower about now too," she added. "You two care to join me?"

I don't think the three of us could walk home fast enough.

#

The other nice thing about the shower was, it was really big. There wasn't a bathtub, just the shower, but it could easily fit several people inside without being crowded. There were two separate showerheads on the wall, which allowed for two people to shower side by side with plenty of room behind them to spare. Dad had installed a couple of little bench seats to sit down on, one of which I had taken, content for the moment to just sit there and gawk at Kathy's nude form as she showered off the last remaining traces of our semen, most of which we'd massaged into her skin. It was also a little bit of a surprise to see that she was completely shaved, her bare pussy lips currently swollen and puffy with desire, so vulnerable in their appearance, not to mention her hard aroused little clit, which she playfully flashed at me while washing herself.

The momentary hard part, leaving me with a few mixed emotions initially was seeing my own father in the nude. I never even remembered seeing him before now, but especially now, his cock hard and swollen as Kathy unabashedly toyed with it, keeping it so as she washed it, or simply toyed with it. Try as I might, I couldn't not look at it...it was after all out there, and dad didn't seem to be uncomfortable at all that it was, enjoying the erotic playfulness of the situation even though his son was sitting there only a foot or so away watching it all.

"Your turn!" Kathy announced vacating her spot, taking my place as we switched places.

"Oh my! Twin cocks!" she suddenly announced looking at the two of us. "Come here...both of you!" she all but demanded.

Once again, not something I had taken serious note of here, but she was right. Looking at myself, then at dad, we were very similar in size and shape, there was very little difference between us, though his was perhaps a bit fatter in girth than I was, though not by much, and where I had a slightly thicker tip than he had, though again not by much. Size and length wise, we were perhaps both slightly above average, but neither longer nor larger than the other.

Dad had already stepped towards her, and then I did. Still not fully knowing what to expect here until she took both of our cocks in hand, placing them side by side against one another, and then from there, into her mouth which she just managed to get most if not all of the two of us inside while she tickled and sucked them with lips and tongue. I felt weak in the knees almost immediately. Only two girls had ever done that, or anything remotely even close. One was Chris the girl I'd lost my virginity with, and the other a girl I dated a year later who loved giving head, (or so she claimed) though when doing so, left much to be desired, at least the way it felt to me anyway, I got more pleasure in using my own hand than the way she had begun doing me with her mouth, making me wonder at the time why guys seemed so anxious to have a woman suck them off. If this was the way it felt, I was better at doing myself.

Now I knew and understood the difference.

The feel of Kathy's mouth on my prick was unlike anything I had ever known or felt before. The fact that I could also feel my father's cock resting against mine as she sucked us both was initially a bit disconcerting, but that lasted only for a moment or so, the exquisite sensation of her sucking the two of us, (hearing it as she did) sent shock waves running up and down my spine until I felt the sudden inevitable explosion once again coming. I even tried to dislodge my cock from her mouth, warning her a split second before losing it, but once again surprised, shocked even, as she maintained her hold, only then slipping her mouth entirely around me, sucking, sucking...sucking, until the juice exploded, my balls suddenly tightening into a hardness of their own as they emptied themselves into her fucking mouth.

"Oh my! So much cum! And so soon after the beach too!" Kathy said licking her fingers. "I'm not even sure your father could match that!" she challenged him.

"Well, why don't we find out?" he suggested hotly, drawing Kathy's head back towards his rigidly hard shaft, which she immediately engulfed, sucking it just as she'd been sucking me.

The fact that I was standing there getting aroused all over again was mind boggling, watching Kathy sucking my father's cock was arousing to me, curiously so. Even when he came, filling Kathy's mouth with his spunk, and according to her, matching my own orgasmic release was wilder beyond my best imaginings.

We soon after stepped out of the shower and began drying ourselves off. I turned towards dad, nodding in Kathy's direction. He laughed.

"What's so funny?" Kathy asked curiously.

"I think Randy's wondering about you, why it is you're not getting off...yet," he said winking at her, and then she laughed.

"Well you see honey, it's like this. Everything so far, for me has been like foreplay. I like to get very...very aroused before I finally allow myself to get off, and so far, I'm off to a good start here, but there's still lots of time in the day yet. I like to think about the things that have just happened, as well as the things I'm looking forward to happening. So you see? There's no rush here, no worries, we've got all evening to continue to enjoy one another, and enjoy one another, we will," she finished then giving me a quick sultry kiss on the lips, which immediately caused my somewhat flaccid prick to lurch having finally kissed those magnificent looking lips of hers.