Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy's nipples were also darker, slightly thicker, though it would have been measured in millimeters as to who's was longer when fully erect. Darla's nipples were a rosy pink color, that became more so when she was aroused, and which as I stood there, were becoming now.

"I'm famished!" I said finally taking a seat as we all did.

"Good, eat up," Kathy said smiling, "as I'm pretty sure after breakfast, the two of you are going to need all the energy you can muster!" Darla merely grinned nodding her head as she stared at the two of us, and then fingered her nipples, which had already grown stiffly erect.

"Been a long time since I've had them both sucked on at the same time," she said still playing with them, "Been looking forward to that!"

And then suddenly, I was too!

#

Even breakfast turned out to be erotic. With Darla sitting across from me at the table, I couldn't help staring at her magnificent tits, suddenly yearning for poached eggs instead of scrambled. And though watching her spear the eggs off her plate with the fork the way she did was a bit disconcerting, the way she drew them off the fork with her mouth was something else entirely.

I know scrambled eggs would never make it to the top ten list, as far as erotic foods go, but the way Darla sucked them into her mouth while looking at me, causing my cock to twitch every single time, would certainly make anyone at least give eggs further consideration the way she did it.

"Well? Who's ready for dessert?" Darla asked after we'd finished eating breakfast.

"Desert?"

"Yeah, desert!" she said grinning as she stood, her finger suddenly traveling down between her legs, running up her already puffy looking split, then inserting it into her mouth sucking it off. "Yeah, desert," she said once again looking towards me.

I was both standing.

"Obviously, you are!" she grinned seeing my hard firm erection which had gotten that way a long time ago during the scrambled egg adventure. Even dad was starting to get aroused, his prick just then peeking through the fly in his boxer shorts, though Kathy walked around the table yanking them down around his feet which he quickly kicked off, then as I did, followed the girls down into the conversation pit where Kathy and Darla had already made one of their cozy little play beds out of the throw pillows.

"Someone's been planning something," Dad grinned stepping down into the sea of pillows.

"Yes, we have!" Kathy smiled looking over towards her daughter.

"Now then," Darla began as she led me down into the pit behind her still holding my cock firmly in hand as she did so. "Are either one of you squeamish about touching pee-pees together?"

"What?" I said worriedly, having no clue what it was she was wanting us to do, but not even being able to imagine it either as I looked over towards my father.

"Might as well find out what they're up to," he told me. "I think we're going to find out one way or the other either way."

"I promise, it won't hurt. Well...maybe it might hurt me a little, I don't know, but it's something I've always wanted to try."

I still wasn't sure what the hell was going on, but as Kathy positioned dad down on the pillows, Darla began doing the same with me until dad and I were pressed against one another, balls to balls so to speak, with our respective erections now being held in the girls hands pressed against one another.

"You sure you really want to try this?" Kathy asked her daughter. "I'm not sure even I could manage it myself!"

"Maybe, maybe not...but I'm certainly going to give it a try!" Darla exclaimed excitedly.

Still holding our cocks together within her hands, Kathy held us while Darla poured an obscene amount of silky smooth lubrication over our two pricks, then began lowering herself down over us.

"What the fuck?" I said only then realizing what it was she was about to attempt.

"You can say that again," dad added, though he was obviously curious to see her do it as only then did the two of us actually feel Darla's hot tight cunt actually make contact with us.

"Easy baby!" Kathy warned instructing her daughter. "Nice and slow here," she said still tightly holding our two cocks together as Darla wiggled herself down against us, spreading her pussy apart with her own hands as she did so.

I felt a great deal of tightness suddenly add pressure to my prick, there was no way she was going to be able to accomplish this, and nearly said so when I felt her actually manage to surround the two of us together completely.

"Oh fuck, that really IS tight!" she moaned audibly, though she hovered there for a moment allowing her pussy to relax and further accommodate the two of us, though only the heads of our pricks actually were inside her.

Kathy released her hold on us as Darla actually managed to slip down against us, though it had been an almost agonizing process while doing so. "Don't fucking move yet!" she half grimaced, though she was obviously beginning to enjoy the fullness of having both of our pricks wedged tightly inside her stretched cunt.

"Wow, you did it!" Kathy exclaimed excitedly in surprise. "How's it feel?"

"Fucking incredible!" Darla moaned audibly, as she began moving ever so slowly up and down against the two of us. "Oh mom, you're gonna have to try this yourself to see what I mean!"

Just hearing the two of them talking about it, let alone feeling it was amazing. Kathy had already agreed she wanted to try it after Darla was finished, though by the looks of things, she'd be at it a while as slow moving as it was. I didn't mind it though, now able to sit up slightly, reaching out with my hand to begin caressing and toying with her right breast, noticing as I did so that dad was already doing that with her left one.

"Oh yeah, that's nice, really nice," Darla purred as she continued to fuck us, though the added stimulation of now having both breasts played with was adding to that. Gradually, she became even more accustomed to the tight fit, the ease of our coupling now faster and faster as she began to seriously fuck the two of us together.

"How's that feel for you two?" Kathy wondered.

"I don't know about Randy, but it's sure as hell different," dad grinned obviously enjoying it.

"Ditto, same here," I responded, the sensation of being wedged tightly inside Darla's cunt, my prick resting against my father's as she fucked the two of us simultaneously was something I'd never even heard of before.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Darla announced moments later, and then the onrush of her warm slick orgasm began bathing us both, her pearly fluids cascading out of her pussy in a torrent of climatic bliss as her ear-piercing scream of pleasure filled the room.

Several long moments later after finally collecting herself, Darla stood with a loud sucking, popping sound coming from her cunt as she did so.

"Next?" she said looking over at her mother.

"Perhaps later," Kathy said obviously uncertain, though her face told us both she now had something else in mind. Almost immediately she held both of our pricks together once again, and began sucking, rather than fucking them together. I was already close as it was when fucking Darla, but now with Kathy's mouth sucking the two of us, I knew I was going to lose it at any moment. Sure enough, after a few more delicious teasings of her tongue and mouth on me, I did, beginning to squirt hard thick bursts of juice, most of which Kathy caught, until dad feeling my orgasm begin, triggering his own, became too much for her to accommodate all at once. Pulling her head and mouth away, the two of us soaked her neck and breasts liberally, though even that sight was something to behold, two pricks going off together with such force that even Darla gasped in surprise while she sat there watching us.

Taking a break and a bit of a breather, there was still no doubt this little party was far from being over with. Too my surprise, the old man actually recovered quicker than I did, though Darla partially helped with that by sitting there absentmindedly playing with herself while we sat there talking. Eventually, she noticed dad was getting aroused again and immediately decided to mount him as he lay there on the floor. Of course seeing that, watching the two of them soon had me equally aroused, and soon after Kathy came over to sit on top of me, so that we now lay fucking once again side by side with the two girls on top. Long before anyone even reached a second orgasm (Kathy finally getting off with me) the girls switched places as well as positions, and we then proceeded to fuck side by side doggy-style, which I loved seeing and watching, especially with Kathy's free-swinging breasts gyrating wildly beneath her as dad slammed into her from behind, just as I was doing to Darla.

By the time we had all eventually reached and enjoyed a second orgasm together, I was exhausted, though still curiously invigorated. Even dad appeared to be thoroughly satisfied and out of it for a time though both girls still had devilish looks on their faces.

"I think they're both fucked out!" Darla said sounding disappointed. "Good thing Miranda and Stacy are driving down here tomorrow," she said suddenly. "Might have to get my satisfaction and pleasures elsewhere if neither one of these two are up for anything by the time they get here."

"Sorry? Say that again?" I said. "Your roommates are coming down?"

"Yeah, they come to get me every time I come here for the weekend," she explained.

I looked over at dad, he was grinning from ear to ear. "And you thought Darla was bad!" he added still smiling.

"Yeah, and Miranda has a thing for mother too," she added winking at her. "They haven't done anything yet, but she's thinking about it."

I glanced over towards Kathy then, her face blushing, dad grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah, been hoping she might sometime," he added "would love to see that!"

"Men!" Kathy exclaimed turning, then looked back over her shoulder looking at the two of us. "We'll see."

#

After another light dinner, Darla and I decided to head down to the beach for a sunset swim, Dad and Kathy deciding to stay home and watch a movie together rather than joining us. The beach was again fairly deserted as Darla spread out a large sized quilt on the ground, then stripping off her bikini and racing into the surf well ahead of me. I still wasn't as used to the water as she was, and thus hesitant about even getting in. But as she stood waist deep with the waves caressing her the way they were, I quickly steeled myself up against the coolness of the water quickly joining her.

"Ah, the power of tits!" she said wiggling them back and forth at me as I approached her.

"Yeah, how fair is that anyway?" I asked. Cold water makes yours grow," I said leaving off the rest of it, making her laugh.

"Yeah, but it's more fun for me, making YOU grow!" she said reaching out, quickly finding me, and then beginning to do just that.

As we stood there together, we noticed one other couple sitting up on the rocks snuggled together watching us. As dark as it was now with the sun just then setting, they were obviously aware of our nudity, but shape and explicit detail would be lost to them beyond that. Even so, as Darla guided me into her, the obvious movements of our pleasures as we took them there in the surf, wouldn't be lost on them either, and we both found it adding to the pleasure and excitement we felt as we periodically glanced their way, saw them as they continued to watch us, and realized in doing so that they too had begun touching and fondling one another, though again, it was more a knowledge that it was taking place, rather than being able to specifically see anything.

"Now I'm getting cold," she told me, leading me by the hand out of the surf and back towards the shore. "And besides, it's far too difficult for you to lick my pussy out there anyway!"

She had a point there.

And though we had moved out of sight from the couple on the rocks, just lying down on the blanket together with the thought that someone else could come strolling by and stumble onto us was exciting enough. Spreading her legs, bent at the knee, I lay between them, the tip of my tongue just barely even touching her as we began.

"So, tell me about these roommates of yours," I asked. "What was it you meant about Melinda..."

"Miranda," Darla corrected, "and you're not supposed to talk with your mouth full."

"I'm not...yet," I told her, only then giving her clit a quick firm suck. "Though I intend to, meanwhile, you can do all the talking while I do."

"Ah yes, found that interesting did you?" she giggled, and then caught her breath momentarily as I gave her hard little clit several quick fast little flicks with my tongue.

"Go on," I coaxed.

"You too!" she responded pleasurably. "What I said earlier is true, about Melinda I mean."

"You mean Miranda?"

"Oh yeah, Miranda," she moaned. "Miranda! Sorry, I'm not thinking clearly."

"Want me to stop?"

"Don't you fucking dare...I'll kill you if you do."

"Miranda?"

"Oh yeah, Miranda, well she and Stacy actually share a room together now. When she first moved in, we all had separate bedrooms of course, but it didn't take long for the two of them to get familiar if you know what I mean," she giggled, though partially because I was flicking her clit with my tongue once again.

"Anyway..."

"Anyway," she said finding her train of thought, Miranda is into women almost as much as she's into men, and so is Stacy, though to be honest, I really think she's far more of a lesbian than she's willing to admit to. And yes...before you ask the question, I have...with both of them, just not as often or to the extent that they would like. It's fun, sexy, certainly arousing, but I really do prefer a nice hard cock inside my pussy more often than not."

"Continue," I said softly lapping at her wet split once again.

"So the first time she and Stacy came down to pick me up from a weekend stay with your dad and my mother, Miranda immediately got the hot's for mom, it was almost funny the way she tended to drool over her, even made Stacy a little jealous I think, until I let her go down on me out on the deck while your dad watched us, and while Miranda did everything she could think of to convince my mom to have fun with her. Almost did too, but then some friends of theirs came by out of the blue, and that ended that."

"Have to admit, I wouldn't have minded seeing that myself," I told her honestly, having never done so before, though I'd certainly thought about it enough times.

"Well, you may just get your wish knowing those two, and even though I told them that you were staying here this weekend, Miranda still is hoping to sort of pick things up from where they left off last time with mom."

"So dad watched the two of you huh?" I snickered just imagining that.

"Yeah, and that was hot too, him standing there jerking himself off while Stacy and I fooled around, yeah...that was pretty hot, made me even more horny seeing that than what she was doing to me at the time. And speaking of which, go back to what you were doing a moment ago."

"You mean this?"

"Yeah...that. Just ...like...that."

#

Although normally it would have been "Blow-job Sunday", we decided to watch the early morning game without the benefit of enjoying that, especially knowing that Darla's roommates would be showing up any moment now.

Kathy seemed to be acting a little more nervous than I'd seen her before, to which dad eventually asked her about.

"What's got you buzzing?" he said smiling at her. She blushed.

"You know damn well what," she teased back at him, "and don't tell me you're not buzzing about it either!" she quipped.

Dad laughed, "Hell babe, I'm just surprised is all, especially since you've obviously felt more than comfortable with Darla being involved, and now Randy even."

"Not quite the same," Kathy explained. "Darla being there is one thing, we haven't done anything, though some wouldn't see the difference, but I do, and I'm more than willing to admit that Darla and Randy now being involved with the two of us is damn fucking exciting, and that I can actually get turned on watching my own daughter...and your son taking pleasures with us. But I've never been with another woman before, not even once. And sure, maybe I've thought about it, even fantasized about it, but I've never done it before, that's all. So I'm just a little nervous."

"And horny."

"Yeah, that too," she grinned taking a swing at him, which he ducked. "Now...go back into the living room and watch the game, leave me to my own thoughts here," she added.

"And your fingers," dad joked, and this time when she swung, she connected, dad not quite fast enough in getting away.

"Ouch!"

"Oh yeah, like that really hurt!" Kathy said tossing him a look. Now behave, or I might just let Miranda do me in the bathroom where you can't see if you don't!" she threatened.

Moment's later dad rejoined Darla and I.

"Well?" Darla asked curiously. "Think she will?"

"She's considering it," dad grinned. "But I think so...yeah."

"God, I'm looking forward to seeing that," Darla said.

"Me too!" I added honestly.

"Oh you will for sure, with me at least," Darla winked. "That and a hell of a lot more knowing those two, its just mom we're not really sure of yet."

#

Less than an hour later, Darla's roommates arrived. While dad and I continued to sit and watch the game, the girls quickly busied themselves in the kitchen working on dinner together.

"So Randy, made any decisions about which college you're leaning towards going to yet?"

"Well, I have narrowed it down to two. One that's close to here, it would be less expensive for me if I could stay here for a while until I got on my own two feet, but the other one is where Darla's going. They do have a much more extensive biology department, and my scholarship there is a little better if I do go. But, I need to find a place to stay, and that might make it financially impossible for me at the moment."

"Well, you're certainly welcome to stay here for as long as you'd like, though I'm sure your mother won't be too happy about it," he added.

"Well, maybe it's time she got used to the idea that it's time for me to get to know my own father a little better than I have."

Dad laughed at that. "Son, I think under the circumstances, you know a hell of a lot more about me that most sons know about their fathers."

He was certainly right about that. I guess in a way, even though he really was my father, we would never really have that with one another, too much time and distance having gone on between us, so he was more like an older brother perhaps, or better yet an even better friend, which I told him.

"Then let's just leave it at that for now, take it from there," he said.

"Works for me," I responded, and then just as quickly noticed that I could no longer hear the girls. "Hey, where'd they all take off too?" I wondered aloud. Even dad looked up curiously, though it was immediately obvious they were no longer in the kitchen area either.

"Don't know, maybe they all went for a walk or something, or down to the beach for a swim."

"Without saying anything? I doubt it!" I said standing up. "Maybe they went up stairs." But even that didn't make any sense, we should, and would still easily be able to hear them if they had.

"Beats the hell out of me, maybe they're outside on the deck," he suggested, which is the only thing that made any sense, though even then, unless they'd closed the sliding glass doors, we still should have been able to hear them. Together dad and I climbed the stairs to the bedrooms, and then noticed that something looked really strange when we got there. Normally, the bright sunshine would have brightened the rooms from outback, but it was almost dark instead.