Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers

"What the hell's going on?" dad wondered, and headed towards the closed sliding glass doors. Even I could tell there was some sort of partition that had been set up out on the deck, blocking off a great deal of the sunlight. Reaching the door at nearly the same time he had, we both stood there with our eyes as big around as saucers.

"HOLY SHIT!" he exclaimed a second before I did.

#

The girls had indeed been busy while we'd been involved watching the game. They had taken the canvas from dad's beach gazebo, which he had sometimes used down on the beach for privacy, and even to sleep in while there. Stringing it up around the deck, they'd effectively closed it off from any prying eyes or curious neighbors, even giving themselves shade with the roofing which they'd included, which had made it considerably darker out on the deck as well as back inside the rooms.

But it wasn't that which we stood looking at, but four naked, very beautiful women all sitting in a semi-circle watching one another as they played with themselves.

"About damn time!" Darla said impatiently, "We've been waiting to see how long it took before you discovered we were missing, just about to give up on you and de-virginize mom's pussy without you're being here to watch it!"

Kathy grinned. "Surprise!" she said blushing.

"You're telling me!" Dad exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Ditto!" I added, excited to see this myself.

"Well then? Mom? You ready?" Darla asked her.

"More than!" Kathy giggled expectantly. Dad and I both took seats, the girls once again making Kathy comfortable as Miranda knelt between her legs in preparation.

"Here, wear this for a moment, that way you'll be forced to just concentrate on the sensation for a moment and nothing else."

Darla had handed Kathy a sleeping mask, which she quickly slipped on over her eyes.

"Like I said, don't think about anything else, just concentrate on the pleasure of it," Darla said, then tossed dad and I a warning look along with a finger to her lips telling us both not to say a single word.

"Ready?" Miranda asked her a moment later.

"A huh," Kathy sighed contentedly, expectantly. And then, Miranda quietly exchanged places with Darla. Once again dad and I both got a look from her, but neither one of us said a thing, both of us too shocked, too aroused to even think about it all at the same time.

We watched as Darla leaned forward, her long pink tongue suddenly flicking out at her mother's cunt, her fingers gently pulling her pussy lips a part, her hard little clit now fully exposed, rock hard and excited as Darla's tongue tip briefly found it, caressing it, and then kissing it as Kathy moaned pleasurably.

Both Stacy as well as Miranda began caressing Kathy's breasts, soon kissing and sucking them, as they did, I realized that Kathy had to be aware that one of those mouths sucking her tit as far as she knew, had to be Darla's of course, though she didn't respond to that in any particular way, though perhaps the pleasure that Darla was giving her cunt at the time had superceded any thoughts about that for the moment.

Dad had already removed his stiff hard prick and sat stroking it as he sat watching Darla licking her own mother's cunt. I'd seen his stiff prick several times by now of course, but to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'd seen it AS hard, or AS swollen, or AS purple in color as I was currently seeing it now. And admittedly, I was pretty fucking hard myself, but with what I was witnessing, I was almost afraid to touch myself for fear of ejaculating the moment I did!

Within minutes, it quickly became JUST as obvious that Kathy was on the precipice of her own climatic explosion, her moans coming harder and quicker, her breath faster, her breasts heaving up and down, her pussy grinding against her daughter's face as she strove ever closer and closer towards ecstasy.

"Oh yes please...please! Suck it! Suck my clit! Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

Darla certainly did, and seconds later was rewarded for her efforts. Screen or no screen, I had to sit there and wonder briefly what the neighbors had heard, or wondered was happening when she came, even if they couldn't see it, they had to have known. Kathy's cry of pure wondrous delight exploded from her lungs, as did a fountain of clear white pearly fluid that erupted from her cunt, spraying wickedly against her daughter's face, forcing her away with the massive impact of it, half drowning her in the process though she continued fingering her mother's cunt, still massaging her "g" spot until Kathy collapsed in a contented heap beneath her slow gentle caress. While doing so, the girls quickly moved about, Darla and Miranda once again exchanging places.

"Can I take this off now?" Kathy asked, already reaching upwards to remove the mask without being given approval to have done so.

"Thank you," she said simply looking at Miranda with a warm smile.

And thank you my darling daughter, for giving me my first taste of another woman's delight," she added, letting everyone know as she did so, that no one, especially Darla had fooled her one bit.

"Now, you dear, get over here and fuck me, fuck me with that nice hard cock your showing!" she said looking at my father. "And you...my sweet darling daughter, let your mother return the favor and bliss you've just given me!"

As much as I really wanted to watch, Darla now sitting on her mother's face while dad thrust his enormously hard cock in and out of Kathy's wet dripping pussy, I was myself a bit busy at the moment, with Miranda having laid claim to my own cock, and with Stacy surprisingly sitting on my face, which she didn't seem to mind at all as I too began lapping at her clit.

And it didn't really matter much anyway, hours later we had all enjoyed and pleasured one another in ways and positions I could only dream of. Miranda as well as Stacy both got their turns with Kathy, and she with them, which was just as exciting to see as the first go around. But as strange as it sounded, just waking up in bed with three gorgeous girls, all still naked was a smile that I carried with me all day.

#

"So Randy, decided on which school you're going to yet?" Darla asked. I then told her how I had made a decision, accepting the offer to stay with dad and Kathy due to finances, though admitting that the program where Darla was going to school was better.

"Eventually, I will transfer there," I told her, "Once I've gotten things together a little better financially."

"That's the reason your going to Berkley?" she asked exasperated. And then looked at me with a determination I'd never seen before. "No...fucking...way!"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, no way Randy, you're coming back with us, and you're going to be staying with us. Like I said, we really do have another bedroom you can stay in, though I seriously doubt you will be," she added. "We've been considering a forth, which would help us all splitting the expenses, and make it a hell of a lot easier on all of us. But more importantly, you go to the best school, the best program, and have the best roommates you could ever imagine!"

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"Well, even if she wasn't, we certainly are!" Stacy and Miranda said coming into the room.

"Sorta like three's company, only better!" Darla said grinning at me as she sat stroking my rapidly awakening cock.

"Oh yeah, way better...way, way better!" I sat grinning as Stacy and Miranda quickly pushed me back into the bed.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,506 Followers