Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there, feeling as well as watching my spunk shooting into Kathy's mouth was a pleasure unlike any other. Her mouth was like a soft humming vacuum as she drained me of every last vestige of cream that I had. And unlike before, since I had now officially won, dad went first, giving Kathy her 65 clit flicks, or clit sucks as we counted them down before it was my turn, but once again, she never made it through even half of those either before climaxing herself. Though I had certainly seen and watched her squirt, licking her when she did still caught me by surprise, the taste of her exquisite, the surprise of her when she came even more so. I loved every fucking minute of it as I lay there between her legs, feeling the spray of her pussy soaking my face for long moments afterwards.

We decided afterwards that though Dad once again had to do dishes for a week, that Kathy would have to at least dry them since she hadn't really won either. And though we didn't do anything but actually rest up the rest of the day after that, I was actually grateful for it, I had a big week ahead of me in researching the various schools I was thinking about attending, and had an even bigger weekend ahead of me when we drove up to the very same school that Darla was attending to have a look at that before bringing her back with us for a weekend stay.

#

I was a nervous wreck by the time Friday finally came, and not because of my visiting the school, but because I would finally be meeting Darla, Kathy's daughter. And there were several things about that, which bothered me as well. For starters, dad and Kathy said very little about her to me at all, merely telling me that it was more important for me to meet her and see for myself rather than either one of them filling my head with who she was as a person. I also wondered and was curious as to how her visit with us might indeed curtail some of the activities we'd enjoyed and been sharing together, another subject that the two of them absolutely refused to even discuss.

As we'd planned, I spent the better part of the morning getting familiarized with the campus, checking out the biology department to see what it offered, which helped in keeping my mind off the obvious. Dad and Kathy wandered around as well for a while, and then the three of us drove over to pick Darla up from her apartment for the two-hour drive back to Dad's place. We pulled up in front, dad honked, and then we simply sat waiting.

"You win," dad said suddenly laughing.

"Win what?" I asked.

"I bet your father that Darla would be even more scantily dressed than the last time she came to visit us, mainly because you'd be here," she offered. "And obviously, she is!"

Only then did I glance out the window in the direction where Darla's apartment was, seeing her as she came around from the back hauling a luggage carrier on wheels behind her. Dad stepped out of the car to help put her stuff in the trunk as we all then did. But I noticed as she approached that she was wearing a skimpy pair of white shorts with more than enough ass cheek showing below the cuff, but even more so was the cut off university shirt she was wearing that clearly revealed, hinting at the braless perky breasts that were barely even concealed as she walked up towards us.

"Hi mom, hi Reid!" she said smiling, giving them each a quick hug and a kiss, though when doing so with my father, she'd had to stand on tiptoes slightly in order to do so, and upon doing so, damn near uncovered her breasts in the process. "And you...must be Randy," she grinned. "Like the name, I'm often called that myself," she grinned even more broadly holding out her hand towards me as she said that. I took it, expecting her to shake it, but instead she drew me in towards her, quickly hugging me just as fully as she had Kathy and my dad. "Gotcha!" she laughed sexily, finally releasing me and jumped into the back of the car. I looked up, saw dad shaking his head.

"Like mother like daughter," he said looking towards Kathy, who then looked at me.

"Like father...like son you mean."

We'd only been on the road for a few minutes when dad stated that we'd probably not be stopping for lunch after all, the reason for that being quite obvious. Darla would draw quite a bit of unwanted attention being dressed the way that she was.

"Yeah, and I'd say even pulling into a drive-in's out of the question now too," Kathy added, "especially after last time!"

"Hey, that wasn't really my fault you know!" Darla giggled wickedly.

"Ah, someone want to fill me in here?" I asked curiously, though I was once again having trouble keeping my eyes off of Darla's nearly bare breasts as she sat next to me on the back seat, though facing towards me somewhat hugging the window. Though her posture wasn't telling me that she was trying to keep her distance, if anything, she was very much aware that I was forced to look at her and was enjoying the attention she was getting out of it whenever I did.

"Well, we had just pulled into a drive thru for a quick bite to eat, pulling up to the window, the young clerk at the window started to hand us the tray with our drinks on it when good old Darla here chose that moment to flash the poor boy. Seeing her tits from the window as he started to hand over the tray, he accidentally caught the corner of it on the half open window and knocked everything over instead.

"Like I said, wasn't my fault."

"Ah huh," Kathy said simply. "Needless to say, especially the way she's dressed now, we're not going to tempt fate once again."

Darla was every bit as beautiful as her mother was, but in an entirely different way. Where Kathy had that aged maturity about her that was more of a smoldering sultriness, Darla was indeed the prom queen, with a titch of hot porn actress thrown in for effect. Her hair was indeed long and blond which she was currently wearing in a ponytail, giving her an even wickeder look if that were possible, suddenly bringing to mind the "naughty cheerleader" look as well, sans panties as she jumped up in the air leading a cheer, though it continued to be the occasional movement as she shifted about on the seat that kept threatening to reveal either one or both of her full perky breasts as they played peek-a-boob with me over each and every bump or swerve in the road.

It wasn't long before I was sitting there with a massive erection either, though still not quite sure how to take Darla yet, as she'd not really shown any real interest in me beyond the initial hug I'd been given just before getting into the car.

"So, what's on the agenda for this evening?" she asked.

"Not much really...light simple dinner, then we thought we might go down to the beach just before sunset for an evening swim."

"Cool!" she grinned happily. "But can we watch Jaws first before we go?"

Dad rolled his eyes, which I saw through the rear-view mirror, Kathy snickered and shook her head slightly back and forth. "Sorry Randy, as you're already beginning to learn, which is also why we didn't tell you anything before hand, Darla has a rather sick sense of humor to her, something that you'll have to try and get used to."

"What? Just because I enjoy watching that particular movie?" she asked innocently. "It has nothing to do with the shark really," she said smiling towards me. "I just love the scene when she's out swimming in the water naked, just like the way I'll be doing to night when we all go out for a swim."

#

Sure enough she did, though we all did in fact. Though it was also very dark out since there wasn't any moon, so I never really did get a good look at her, though even that I was grateful for when I realized what the cold ocean water had done for my nonexistent manhood.

We soon walked over to a local coffee shop after getting dressed for some much needed warmth after our invigorating swim, where I really took notice of how beautiful Darla really was, even with her hair still damp and wearing very little makeup now afterwards.

I felt awkward briefly on the walk back as Darla took my dad's hand in hers, walking beside him, though Kathy immediately fell back beside me, taking mine within hers as we followed behind.

It was already quite late by the time we got back, though we soon headed out on the deck for a late evening drink before going to bed, which is when I realized there were only two bedrooms, the only other option being the short couch which I wasn't looking forward to having to sleep on, deciding perhaps to simply sleep out on the deck then instead.

When dad and Kathy went inside prior to going to bed, I headed towards the storage closet and began pulling out one of the sleeping bags that was stored there.

"What are you doing?" Darla asked curiously.

"Giving you the bed," I answered simply.

"Why? Don't you enjoy sleeping in it?" she asked.

"Well sure...but I ah,"

"With me?" she said speaking over my confusion.

"Excuse me?" I asked still somewhat bewildered, not sure that I'd actually heard her correctly.

"I said sleep with me, not fuck me," she clarified. "The beds plenty big enough for two." Which I had to agree that it was.

"Ok," I stammered, tossing the sleeping bag back inside the closet. "Which side do you prefer?" I asked.

"Which way do you prefer facing when you sleep?" she questioned back. I actually had to think about that for a moment.

"Probably facing this way," I said pointing in that direction.

"Good, then I'll sleep on this side then with you behind me," she said, and proceeded to pull the rest of her clothes off while I stood there.

"I need to pee," I said turning in order to give her a moment's privacy, not that she needed or even wanted it. As open as she obviously was about herself, I still wasn't getting any clear signals from her, except for a few negatively confusing ones, so I'd offered to go pee while she undressed, though suddenly I saw her racing ahead of me, wearing nothing more than a pair of white cotton panties.

"Me first!" she giggled flying past me, and then all but flew down the stairs as I stood there gawking after her.

#

By the time I had finally managed to pee and returned upstairs, Darla was in bed on the side we'd agreed to, the single sheet pulled fully up and over her. I walked around to my side of the bed and crawled in, turning off the single lamp as I did so.

"Thought you said you liked lying on that side," she announced a moment later as I settled myself in, my back facing towards her. "You want to trade sides?" she asked.

"Ah no...I just thought,"

"Quit thinking so much," she said jumping in once again. "Now, come over here and snuggle me, put your hand on my tit, I like sleeping like that," she announced happily. "Makes me feel all warm and toasty inside."

"I can only imagine," I thought to myself, though delighted when she actually took my hand placing it on her soft warm breast, and then held it there by folding her arm over it, effectively taking my hand prisoner as she did.

But there was another immediate problem that suddenly arose because of it, and I squirmed slightly as though just settling my position in order to sleep. The fact that she was nude, even though I wasn't choosing to at least wear a pair of my briefs, my cock was still hardening rather quickly, and with Darla's ass merely inches away from it, unless I did move, and did so quickly, she'd be aware of it any time now.

"Comfy?" she asked after I finally had settled.

"Yes, very, thanks," I said actually being so now, and admittedly enjoying the soft firm breast filling my hand as we lay there.

"Good!" she said, and then wiggled back against me until her ass was indeed pressing against the front of my hard rigid erection. "Take off the fucking underwear," she said suddenly, which I quickly did, as she then contentedly pressed herself back against me. Neither one of us said a thing further and for several long moments I lay there with my eyes closed trying to find a way to actually go to sleep, let alone try and control my breathing which at the moment was very hard to do.

"Hear that?" she whispered suddenly in the darkness.

"Hear what?" I answered back, not really hearing anything, but not really trying to either.

"Shh," she then whispered again, "Listen!"

I did, and then I heard what she must have heard only moments ago. It became painfully obvious that dad and Kathy had started to mess around in the room next to us.

"Isn't that hot?" she said there in the darkness. "I so love hearing the sounds people make whenever they're doing it, especially when I've heard mom and your dad going at it when I've stayed here before!"

I didn't know how to respond to that really, so I didn't, though I was now listening to the same erotic sounds that she was listening to.

"Do you think he's inside her yet? Or just fingering her?" she asked, like I had any idea or even a clue from the way they were moaning and groaning.

"I don't have any fucking idea," I finally answered truthfully, and honestly still a bit bewildered, laying there with my hard stiff cock pressed against her ass, one of her tits in my hand, and no real indication that she wanted anything more from me than that, though I was after all pretty naïve when it came to women to begin with. Especially women like Darla at least.

"Oh yeah, I think he's just fingering her cunt a little, doesn't really sound like they're going at it yet," she told me. "Sure has hell made me wet though," she added then. "Here, give me your finger, she said removing my breast held hand as she suddenly reached, moving it down between her legs. "See?"

Did I ever! Maybe I was Naïve in many ways, but I wasn't dumb either. The moment she did that, I began tickling that incredibly wet pussy of hers with my finger, drawing it gingerly upwards between the folds of her slick cunt, easily and quickly locating her hard throbbing little clit, which I then tickled and petted with the tip of my finger.

"About fucking time!" she told me. "I was starting to wonder if you were actually gay or something," she announced, only then beginning to wiggle her ass against me. "Though I guess with you having a nice boner, you wouldn't have been now would you?"

"Not fucking hardly," I said breathing in the scent of her skin as I nuzzled her neck, my fingers happily dancing there between her legs.

"Oh yeah baby yeah...put it inside me!"

"NOW they're doing it!" Darla giggled openly, making me laugh as well.

"About fucking time," Kathy called out from their side of the almost shared bedroom. "I was wondering how long before the two of you started doing it too!" she laughed back at us.

"He was shy," Darla called out. "But his prick sure as hell wasn't!" she giggled, then calling out once again, "So...has Reid got his nice hard dick inside you mother?"

"Of course he does!" she responded, "But you already knew that, how about you?"

"Not yet, but I'll let you know the moment he's tired of fingering my clit," she answered back, "Or whenever I am," she added a bit more softly.

This was insane, laying there listening to the two of them as they spoke back and forth to one another. But as insane as it all was, I was loving every minute of it, especially when I lifted her leg slightly, guided my hot hard cock towards her opening, and shoved.

"OH MY GOD!""

"Yep...that's what I said the first time he fucked me too!" Came Kathy's reply.

#

After that, things sort of settled into some sense of normalcy, if you consider normal lying there fucking like animals, listening to one another while you do, knowing full well what was going on in the next room and actually getting off on the sounds being made, being heard, and actually striving to make a few of your own in the process. The one thing that kept bouncing around inside my head however, was the fact that Kathy had quite openly admitted to the fact that she and I had actually fucked, something that Darla neither acknowledged that she'd heard, nor had in any way responded to as yet. Until that very moment.

Somewhere during the process, Darla had rolled me over onto my back and was now straddling me on top, happily grinding herself against me in a slow motion sort of tease-tantalizing fuck that was threatening to do me in any moment now, especially as her breasts, both of them this time, filled my hands, adding to the delightful sensation.

"So Randy, how was it anyway?"

"How was what?" I asked not really thinking clearly, Darla's juicy wet pussy having taken control of my thought process.

"Mom's cunt! Nice and warm inside like mine?" She asked grinding against me even more wildly now.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said not sure what the hell to say, or where she was going with this either.

She laughed at that. "Yeah, I'd imagine that it probably is, your cock feels a lot like your fathers, I'm willing to bet there's not a whole lot of difference between the two, which I imagine I'll get to see again sometime tomorrow."

Well, there it was. If I'd been curious, or had wondered about it before now, I no longer did.

"Yeah, that's what your mom said too," I told her then.

"What'd I say?" Kathy asked having missed that last part.

"That Reid and Randy's pricks are pretty close to the same," Darla shot back.

"Oh yeah, they are! They are! Wonderful aren't they?" she called out once again.

"Hell yes, now...shut up and fuck me, really fuck me Randy!" Darla told me, and proceeded to drive me into the bed.

Now I've heard of women being on the same menstrual cycle together, but I've never heard of them being on the same cum-cycle, even if there were such a thing. And it wasn't a matter of one starting to climax first, thus triggering the other, this was an exact split second timing sort of a thing when they both came, simultaneously, and just as noisily when they both did. The only difference being, whereas Kathy literally squirted, when Darla climaxed, it was more of a warm flood that suddenly bathed my cock in its silken essence, which had the immediate effect of triggering my own climatic release.

"Oh yeah baby," she cooed then still bathing my cock in her juice. "Fill my fucking pussy lover, fill it with all that hot juicy cream!"

#

The ONLY reason that Kathy was wearing an apron and nothing else, was because she was frying bacon at the time. Darla stood next to her at the stove, scrambling eggs as I stood there in the doorway looking at the two of them, neither of which had noticed I was even standing there as yet.

Darla was a good two or three inches taller than her mother, somewhat longer legs for sure, Kathy certainly had more of a well rounded ass than her daughter did, not quite the "bubble butt" that Darla's was, though each had its own unique beauty as they stood there side by side un-intentionally mooning me.

It was at that moment I felt dad's presence as he joined me in the door way, appreciating what it was that I was standing there looking at myself.

"You know, of all the houses in this neighborhood, none of them has as nice a view as this one does," he said alerting the girls to the fact that the two of us were standing there behind them.

"Thank you," they both said simultaneously, once again reminding me of the instantaneous climax they'd experienced together the night before.

"Breakfast is almost ready," Kathy announced, only then reaching behind, undoing her apron, which she then placed on one of the nearby hooks behind the door.

As she did so, I really got my first good look at the two of them as they stood now in front of me, the biggest and most obvious difference being their tits, though each of them was once again uniquely beautiful and different in their own ways.

Kathy had much larger breasts of course, with a certain maturity that came naturally with age. They were certainly full and heavy against her chest, unlike her daughters whose breasts still had that pert, "perkiness" about them, a bit more pointed even, though still being well rounded.