Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

True to what I'd already been told, Kathy remained in the nude even as she rustled up a few snacks along with some cold beers in order to watch the local afternoon college football game with. I could only sit there shaking my head in amazement as she relaxed on the chair next to us, one leg thrown over the side, her pussy so openly displayed, which she occasionally would sit there and finger while watching the game as though it was the most natural thing in the world to be doing.

"See what I mean?" Dad grinned. "And trust me...you haven't seen anything yet either! Just wait until half time!"

By now I believed him, and could only wonder what he'd meant by half time, actually looking forward to that more than the game, which I'd, had trouble keeping my eyes on anyway.

"Two minute warning!" Kathy announced quickly disappearing.

"Ah dad? There's no two minute warning in college ball," I reminded him.

"Yeah I know," he grinned. "She's giving us a two minute warning," he informed me. "She's starting to get seriously horny now, and this my son...is only the beginning!"

Sure enough, just as the first half ended, Kathy came down the stairs carrying several large throw pillows along with what appeared to be a rather complicated looking vibrator, which I was soon informed was something called a "rabbit" or something. I soon discovered why it was called that too.

Kathy made herself comfortable amidst a sea of cushioned pillows, lying on the floor in front of the TV facing us as we sat on the couch. Dad muted the TV, and then Kathy began. At first, she just lay there caressing herself, which was erotic enough. I'd never ever even seen a woman do that to herself before, though I'd certainly thought about it often enough. Just the way she caressed her own breasts, pulling on, rolling, and even pinching her nipples soon had me hard as a fucking rock!

"Enjoying the half time show?" Dad asked. Looking over, I was surprised to see his hard stiff cock had already been released from his pants which he now sat stroking and playing with while watching her.

"Fuck yes," I responded, using a word I'd have never thought saying in front of one of my own parents up until now at least.

Kathy finally turned the toy on placing it against the wet glistening opening of her cunt and began teasing herself with it, initially just the hum of it being turned on, then watching as it slowly began wiggling back and forth a little as she held it against her clit, moaning pleasurably as she did so. Eventually she pushed another button, now adding some sort of rotating motion to it as well as she now slowly began shoving it inside herself until she had taken as much of it as she could, just as slowly removing it then, showing us both the white creamy substance that now clung to it, her own sweet nectar which I found myself mesmerized while looking at. Increasing the speed slightly, she again slowly inserted the device, this time working it in and out of herself several times before removing it, once again showing us both the even thicker creamier lines of girl spunk now coating the toy. She placed it against her mouth, licking off her own essence, once again returning it back to her pussy, increasing the speed as well as the wiggle and rotation of the toy until it was on full, and proceeded to fuck herself forcefully, deeply, all the while maintaining eye contact with both of us.

I don't even remember releasing my cock, but I had. I felt my own precum juices running down my shaft as I gathered them up with my fingers, smearing them all over and about the head of my cock, just as dad was himself doing as we two sat there watching Kathy pleasure herself.

"Gonna be a big one honey!" she exclaimed looking towards my father, then towards me as she asked, "Ever see a woman squirt before?"

"Fuck...no!" I barely managed to say, once again something I had only heard about, but never seen, and half wondered even then if it wasn't one of those urban legends.

"Well, keep watching sweetie, I'll tell you when," she told me, the look in her eyes already saying that she was on the verge of doing just that.

One hand on her tits again, pulling on her nipple even harder than I'd ever thought of doing, she twisted it, yanked it, all the while shoving the rapidly vibrating toy in and out of herself until she suddenly yanked it out. For a moment, I honestly believe she had stopped time. I know I quit breathing, she just seemed to be suspended there in mid air or something, her ass coming up off the ground, pointed upwards, even her fingers no longer moving though they still clenched her hard nipple pulling upwards on it. And then all at once, she screamed, and as she screamed I saw the most incredible sight I had ever seen or witnessed before. A long thin streamer of milky-white fluid suddenly erupted from somewhere deep down inside her pussy, sky rocketing into the air, though it didn't really spurt, it just kept streaming. Out of the corner of my eye, I sort of saw Dad stand walking towards her. Kathy then re-directed her now pulsating stream against him, actually hitting his prick which he stood there jerking, suddenly discharging once again, watching his spunk crossing the path of hers, landing against her pussy which had only then begun to suddenly diminish, though I still saw a small little trickle of her climax still pouring out of her cunt.

"Give it to me Randy," she moaned contentedly. I stood before her, looking down at the white glistening mess, and soon added my own.

#

The half time show had lasted perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes, that was all, but it had seemed like an eternity. The second half of the game started, dad removed "mute" from the TV, and Kathy disappeared back upstairs with an armload of pillows as though nothing had just happened. I sat back drained, excited, amused, more emotions running around inside my head that I could shake a stick at.

Once again things seemed to settle down into some sense of normalcy, if you can call Kathy running around the house still in the nude normal, though I was beginning to see and think of it in that way. We eventually had a light pleasant dinner out on the deck, though Kathy had put on one of her long tee shirts primarily to keep any nearby neighbors from getting upset with her being out there nude as we ate dinner. After the sun set however, Kathy walked over to the railing, removed her shirt once again and turned towards the two of us as we sat in our lounge chairs watching her.

"So, who's going to fuck me first?" she asked.

I heard dad laugh when she said that, though I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She was already leaning over the railing, standing there with her legs slightly spread, the barest hint of light coming from inside the house that had back-lit her slightly, which is when I noticed the small trickle of glistening moisture actually running down her legs.

"Fuck!" I mused once again more to myself upon seeing it, though it again caused dad to chuckle as he was obviously seeing the same thing I was.

"Told you," he said. "Foreplay all day, and now she's damn wet, and damn fucking horny!"

"Well? You two going to just sit there and talk about my dripping cunt? Or come over here and do something about it before I do?"

I did look over at my father then, saw him merely nod his head in Kathy's direction adding as he did, "Be my guest," he told me grinning.

I was out of my own clothes in two shakes of a second, moving up behind her as she stood there, now leaning over even more so than she had been, her full breasts now hanging down and over the railing. Placing my cock at her opening, nervous and breathless as I did so, Kathy reached behind actually grabbing my ass with both hands and simply said, "Fuck me!"

As quickly as I had stood to move towards her, I had just as quickly slammed my prick inside her moments afterwards. She was tight, but she was slick. It was like fucking butter the way her cunt seemed to feel as I slid deeply inside her, so much juice inside that heavenly passage that I immediately heard the most wickedly delicious 'frothy-like' noises coming from her pussy as I began thrusting in and out of her, her own moans now adding to the moans of her cunt as I began shoving in and out of her, slowly at first until I felt my knees already beginning to buckle.

"Harder! Faster!" Kathy demanded suddenly. "Fuck me hard Randy...hard!"

I did, and I was, but doing so brought on my own climatic release far sooner than I would have preferred. I am sure it was because of the newness of all this in part, but I had been in a constant state of arousal all day long with her walking about in the nude, and that after having climaxed more times in one day than I could ever remember doing before.

Not knowing at the time that she was taking birth control, I had no other option but to pull out as I climaxed, though she didn't seem to mind it when I did, actually enjoying it, spinning around the moment I had, grasping my cock in her hand and rubbing it directly against her cunt, particularly against her clit as I began squirting against it. Almost immediately I felt this light tickling spray, realizing only then that she too was cumming, her pussy squirting its own wet delicious nectar back against me as she slapped my prick faster and faster against the surface of her clit.

I stumbled back towards my chair, collapsing down inside it just as dad stood now moving over to take my place. Kathy placed one leg on one of the sitting benches as dad slid his prick deep inside her, then lifted her up completely, which amazed and surprised me. Holding onto the railing for balance and support, dad then stepped back until she was almost completely prone in the air before he began fucking himself in and out of her in this way, Kathy's legs sticking straight out and around my father's ass as he continued to hold her like that, slamming in and out of her furiously much to her delight which she half screamed into the night, causing me for the first time to actually worry about the neighbors overhearing them.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me! That's it Reid, slam that hard fucking cock into my wet slippery little cunt!"

I had never heard so much erotic naughty language spoken before either, just listening, hearing the passion in her words, her tone of voice aroused me, again. Though I had collapsed in complete and utter exhaustion, sweat dripping from my brow not only from the exertion, but from the humidity of being outside, I was nevertheless rapidly growing hard once again as I watched dad and Kathy fucking, her pleasures filling my ears, my father's grunts and groans of ecstasy matching hers as he slammed his prick in and out of her with a rapidity that amazed me, especially in the difficult position they'd taken.

"Fill my cunt baby, fill my cunt with your cum!" she urged him, I want to use it to get myself off with again!" she added.

Seconds after that he was, his face screwed up in a pleasured grimace as he obviously jettisoned his spunk deep inside her pussy, his own legs finally giving out then as he gingerly set her back down onto her own feet, backing away, and as I had done, collapsing back into his own chair.

Taking the bench seat behind her, Kathy sat upon it, legs spread obscenely, and then digging her fingers inside herself, soon began to excavate the white sticky spunk that dad had just filled her pussy with.

I watched in abject fascination as she began smearing it over and around her lips, in particular her enormous swollen clit that now stood out clearly as she surrounded it with two fingers in a "V" shape causing it to protrude even more fully, her free hand now allowing a single finger tip to glide back and forth across the surface of its miniature length just as though she were stroking or petting a cock with her fingers, faster and faster she sat frigging herself in this way, using the cream that she occasionally felt dripping out of her cunt to further coat and pleasure her hard firm clit with.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum!" she announced a short time later, once again looking up towards us, her eyes focused, yet with a glazed look that was sexy as hell as her face soon screwed up in pure pleasured release, a thin streamer of juice suddenly exploding from the depths of her pussy to arch out into the night, then collapsing in a free-fall against the deck, splashing with the tiniest sound of beginning raindrops as she came.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kathy collected herself and came over to take one of the lounge chairs sitting between us.

"That was fucking fun!" she said still sounding out of breath. "Did you two enjoy it?" she asked.

I was still speechless, and amazingly now had an erection again. Dad noticed that I did, and laughed shaking his head. "Oh to be that young again," he announced, then adding, "but save it for tomorrow Randy, its blow-job Sunday!"

"What?"

"Never mind, you'll see what I mean tomorrow."

#

We soon after retired back inside the house where I promptly fell into a sound deep sleep. I was indeed exhausted from such an incredibly hot erotic day, images still filling my head as I drifted off to sleep, the sound and smell of fresh brewed coffee coming all too soon afterwards alerting me to the fact that a new day had indeed begun.

"Blow job Sunday!" I said sitting straight up in bed suddenly wide awake, and then followed my morning hard-on downstairs to pee, not even bothering to put on my bathrobe when I did.

"Well, look who's finally...up!" Kathy said upon seeing my erection, stifling a giggle. For a moment, I thought about going back upstairs to retrieve my robe, but suddenly that seemed silly under the circumstances, and though Kathy was at least wearing her long tee shirt once again, I knew she wore nothing else beneath it.

"Coffee?" she asked still smiling at me as I passed her, receiving a quick slap on the ass as I headed off into the bathroom.

"Yes, please. Dad?"

"Out for his run," she reminded me. "Though not a long one today," she added just as I reached the bathroom door. "The game doesn't start for an hour yet," I heard her say as I stepped inside closing it.

"Game?" I asked myself, and then smiled remembering it was Sunday and my dad's favorite team and mine were playing against one another.

Kathy had made pancakes with lots of homemade strawberry jam for topping. I'd just finished eating four plate-sized cakes when dad returned home from his run.

"Shower before you eat," Kathy told him as he walked by the table spearing a dollop of jam on his finger from the jar, which he quickly offered to Kathy to suck from his finger, which she quickly did. "Looking forward to the game are we?" she giggled suggestively. Without answering her however, dad turned towards me.

"Ready to make a little wager on the outcome?" he asked.

I didn't have a whole lot of money on me, in fact very little. "Can't really afford to do that," I told him simply.

"Not talking money," he said understanding now grinning. "I'll let Kathy explain the rules to you while I shower."

"Rules?" I wondered, though curiously interested as she poured us both a fresh cup of coffee while dad showered.

"It's simple really, and a whole lot of fun, certainly makes the game even more interesting," she began telling me. "Every time your team scores any points, you'll get that many sucks from me. And those of course are added to the next points should they score again."

"Nice!" I said smiling, already imagining it.

"Now, the trick is, you can't cum until the game is actually over with, then you get the total combined score of both teams in sucks added together when you can cum, but only then. If you still fail to do so, I win, and obviously, if you cum before the games over, I also win."

Even with her explaining the rules to me, I still didn't see any real losers here no matter how you looked at it, unless my team failed to score at all that is.

"Now, at half time, I get the combined total of points scored in clit sucks from you two, and if I cum during that time, then I lose."

This was getting better and better with each passing moment. I'd been anxious to watch the game enough as it was, but now...I had a hell of a lot more to look forward to as well.

"So, what happens if I lose?" I finally asked.

"Dishes for the week," Kathy said simply, and then I realized that dad had in fact been washing them after we'd eaten ever since I'd arrived here.

"Ah, ok!" I said grinning. Win or lose, I was certainly more than willing to play.

#

Kathy made the game even more interesting when she appeared wearing nothing more than a football jersey of her favorite team. With the air holes in it, it made the peek-a-boo appearance of her breasts quite enticing as they giggled and moved beneath it. Neither dad nor I wore anything, taking our respective seats to watch the game in with Kathy taking a neutral position on the small love seat between us. It was oddly arousing to be sitting there in the nude watching the game as it began, with the additional excitement of knowing every time your team scored, you were going to have your dick sucked. That was until the Colts (dad's team) scored the first two touch downs midway through the second quarter. Up until then, it had been a defensive game and I was beginning to wonder if anyone would get to do or feel anything the way it was going, which had been a surprise as both teams (mine being the Chargers) were both explosively high scoring teams which had promised a lot of action (in both forms) as we watched.

I had watched as Kathy had knelt between my father's legs giving him his first seven slowly delicious "sucks" after the Colts scored the first time, realizing as she did how deliciously wicked that looked and must have felt as she took her sweet time in doing it. When they soon after scored again after getting an interception, I then had to watch as she treated dad to a total of fourteen of them, all of which he obviously enjoyed, and no where's near reaching an orgasm even with that many. I was beginning to think I wouldn't enjoy much of anything at all, (except for sucking Kathy's clit at least fourteen times during the half) when the Chargers finally scored midway through the second quarter, and then adding a field goal just before the half, making the score 14 - 10 in favor of the Colts. Enjoying my ten total sucks, which worriedly me a little as they had in fact been too pleasurably delicious, I'd still managed to maintain my control, and now looked forward to finally licking Kathy's cunt as she once again positioned herself on the floor amongst several comfortable looking pillows which she'd tossed there.

Since dad's team was ahead, he went first, treating Kathy to twenty-four total clit flicks and or clit sucks before it was my turn to give her the same. Her pussy so incredibly sweet, and now incredibly slick with her juices as I really for the first time ever, stuck my tongue into a woman's pussy and actually sucked a woman's clit. Had it not been for the fact she was mentally counting in her head, I would have over-licked her, but she quickly stopped me, admitting when she did that I had almost brought her to the brink of orgasm, even though it had only taken me twenty four licks to get her there, though I'm sure the first twenty four dad had also given her had had a lot to do with that.

When the second half finally got underway, all hell broke loose. Both teams seemed to suddenly start scoring changing the lead back and forth, midway through the fourth quarter I was having doubts about being able to last that long, though thankfully, so was dad. It was beginning to look like if either one of our teams scored again, neither one of us would make it to the end, when they were tied with less than two minutes remaining in the game, and facing sudden death, I knew then and there I'd never make it even if they did win. Sure enough, the Chargers kicked a last minute field goal winning the game 34 - 31. I just managed to get through the last few glorious sucks, though teetering on the edge when the last final seconds of the game finally ended without cumming, though I didn't need even half that many after the game ended when I did.