Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Maggie, that's good," he told her softening his voice. "Oh fuck yeah that's nice!" he said meaning it. Maggie licked, sucked, stroking his cock with every intention of making him feel as good as possible. Even going so far as to stick her finger gently up inside his ass, worming it around, teasing him increasing the intensity and stimulation.

"Oh yeah Maggie, suck it baby! Suck it! You're gonna make me cum soon!" he moaned pleasurably.

As Jack's thick creamy jisim exploded deep inside her mouth, Maggie swallowed, smiling, knowing that in many ways, Jack was hers now. Long enough for as long as she wanted, needed him anyway. Which wasn't a bad thing. She would ensure he'd be happy, all the while watching out for her own best interests. Not about to take advantage of him financially necessarily, but certainly doing so to ensure that she would one day perhaps, never again have to rely on anyone, for anything.

True to form, Jack arranged for a rather large, very expensive wedding to be held at the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego across the bay. Several of his business associates and friends, some of which Maggie hadn't even met yet would be in attendance. And in true style, they were to be wed on the 1st of January 1942.

As they had sent out a number of invitations, Maggie had as an additional thought decided to send one to Gladys's home. She had written a personal note on the invitation hoping that Gladys would actually get it and read it.

"Gladys, I have news about your sister Lucy. Please come to my wedding as an invited guest. We have much to talk about. Maggie"

They had checked into a rather lavish bridal suite on New Years Eve in preparation for their wedding the following day. Several of Jack's friends were already there checked into nearby rooms in anticipation of a combination New Years/Bachelors party, which had been reserved in yet another suite separate from their own. The fact that Maggie wasn't excited about her own wedding was an understatement.

"You going to stay in the room?" Jack asked as he prepared to head downstairs to the bar where he was expected to join his friends in an early party drink.

"Yes, I've already ordered room service too. So I'll have dinner here and then turn in early. Big day tomorrow you know." Jack shot her a quizzical look, it was hard for him to tell if Maggie was being sarcastic or not. He certainly couldn't tell it by the tone of her voice or by the genuine smile on her face as she finished unpacking her clothing, hanging things up or folding them away in the dresser drawers. "Don't suppose I'll see you until tomorrow."

"Probably not," Jack stated. "Big party, strippers. You know, the whole nine yards."

"Well, have a good time," Maggie said easily once again without any hint of malice or irritation to her tone as she turned looking at him. Maggie even crossed the room placing her arms around his neck kissing him a moment before he left. She actually enjoyed seeing the confused expression on his face just before he walked out the door.

Maggie had no maid of honor, no bridesmaids who would be in attendance, no nothing. She'd even chosen not to wear an elaborately designed frilly wedding gown either, choosing instead a sultry looking off-white evening gown that would show off her magnificent curves and sensuous body to full effect. If Lucy could have gotten away, she would have perhaps been her maid of honor, but the boarding house was full and with no one else to run the place, it had been impossible even with Lucy volunteering to close the place down long enough to attend. It had been impossible to even consider it however, especially with Mrs. Gail still living there, still in need of special attention and one of their best paying, longest staying customers. Lucy had wished her well, totally unaware of the change that had occurred emotionally between Maggie and Jack, assuming from where she sat that the two of them would find themselves happily married much to her delight and joy as Lucy still loved them both very much.

Maggie had ordered king crab legs for dinner, but hardly touched the delicacy as she sat picking at them absentmindedly lost in thought about the events since May's tragic death. She missed her, missed William. Maggie missed everything that had been and never would be again. Deciding on a nice long luxurious bath, she undressed settling herself in the oversized bath complete with soft glowing candlelight, bubbles with soft music playing in the background. She never heard the door to her suite open or the sound of footsteps as they crossed the room until the door to her bathroom opened.

As it was nearing midnight, Maggie initially assumed that Jack had returned to at least wish her a Happy New Year, thus she actually sat up in the tub exposing her breasts more fully expecting Jack to enter. Instead, as the door slowly, almost tentatively opened, she was more than a little stunned to see a perfect stranger enter the room.

"Who are you?" she demanded slipping down beneath the water just a little too late as he stood there looking at her an almost devilish smile on his face. "How'd you get in here anyway?"

He was obviously a little tipsy as he stood there swaying slightly. Holding up a set of keys he showed in doing so that he had gotten Jack's room keys somehow.

"Jack said we were your New Years Eve surprise," he stated slurring his words slightly. "Told us to come to your room, that you'd be more than willing to party with us." He continued to grin almost foolishly, but with a look that also said he was a lot less sure of himself now.

"We?" Maggie asked becoming irritated, suddenly understanding what Jack was doing.

"Yeah, I'm his best man," the stranger said as though that explained everything to her. As is Johnny and Steven who are on their way up now."

"I see," Maggie said easing herself up out of the tub. "Would you mind handing me that bath towel behind you?" she asked him.

Although this wasn't exactly the way she'd have preferred or even wanted to spend New Years Eve, she wasn't about to sit and stew over it either. The stranger who had walked into her bathroom, although slightly intoxicated, was attractive. "At least you didn't send me some freak to fuck. Thank you for that anyway Jack," she thought to herself.

"Would you mind drying my back?" Maggie asked him. Drunk as he'd been, he sobered considerably at the prospect of actually touching her, even if it was with a towel. "By the way, one thing I don't do...is fuck strangers," she said. "So what is your name anyway?"

"Larry," he said looking and sounding less and less inebriated by the second.

"Hi Larry. So, when's everyone else supposed to be here? Or would you like to go into the bedroom and get started without them?"

Smiling, Larry followed Maggie into the bedroom undoing his tie, removing his jacket and tossing them over onto a nearby chair. "Shit. I can't believe this is really happening," he said sounding like a little boy who had just gotten his favorite unexpected toy for Christmas. "When Jack told us to come up here, nobody actually believed him at first. We all thought he was joking."

"Oh, so you're the sacrificial lamb so to speak then huh?" Maggie said as she crawled up onto the bed expectantly. "Your friends, Jack's friends..." she amended, "Are probably waiting downstairs to see if you return with your tail tucked between your legs, is that it?" Larry had walked over towards the bed; Maggie now sat up reaching over and began undoing his belt while he struggled out of his shirt, fumbling badly with the buttons as he did.

"Yeah, sort of I guess," he stammered excitedly. "If I don't return, which I won't be. They'll figure out that this maybe was for real and come upstairs to find out for themselves," he added with a lusty sneer.

"Well in that case, I guess we should be giving them a little show by the time they do screw up their courage and come upstairs then."

"How'd Jack ever find someone as beautiful as you are anyway? More importantly, how'd he ever talk you into doing this in the first place?" Larry said finally stepping out of his pants just as Maggie fished his prick from the inside of his boxer shorts.

"You might say we have an agreement. I do whatever he wants me to do sexually, as long as he agrees to take care of me," she told him. "For as long as I want him to anyway. When I don't...I leave. It's basically pretty simple really wouldn't you agree?" Maggie drew his erection into her mouth and began sucking him.

"Fucking lucky son of a bitch. I'd say," Larry said as Maggie wonderfully began devouring his cock.

"You could say that," Maggie said around him. "For a little while longer anyway." she said to herself.

As Maggie had half expected and anticipated two other men showed up at the door a short time later. Each nervously entering the room, stunned when they saw their friend Larry standing at the side of the bed while Maggie, Jack's soon to be wife sat there naked, sucking their friends prick for all she was worth.

"Fucking A!" One of the men said. "Jack wasn't kidding was he!"

"Doesn't look like it," the other commented. "Come on, let's get out of our clothes and have some fun ourselves," he'd said enthusiastically. From the corner of her eye Maggie watched the two men stripping off their clothing. She smiled to herself. Jack might think he was doing this to annoy or upset her, just his way of showing that he expected her to live up to her end of the bargain.

"Well, she would too. And there wasn't any reason that she shouldn't enjoy herself as she did," she thought to herself once again. "No reason at all."

"Your friends are here," Maggie said as she finally removed his cock from her mouth. "Maybe you should introduce them to me. Like I said Larry...I don't fuck strangers."

"This is Johnny," Larry said introducing her to a blonde haired blue-eyed man who looked beautiful enough to be a movie star except for a small scar that slightly pulled down the corner of one eye. Obviously he'd experienced a fairly serious accident at some point years ago, marring his near perfect handsomeness. As it was, Maggie thought it added character to his face and kept him from appearing almost too pretty.

"And this...well this is Steven," Larry said pointing at the other guy who was just finishing removing his pants. "Though the guys call him horse," he added for obvious reasons. Steven, or "horse" rather, was tall, very tall. Added to that he was well built as well as muscular, the type that could easily be playing pro-football.

"Well Larry, since you were the bravest of the three of you, it's only fair that you get to chose who does what," Maggie told him, smiling seductively. "So then...heads or tails?" she asked wickedly.

"Not sure what you mean," he said looking embarrassed but smiling back towards the other two who also stood with shit eating grins on their faces while they waited to find out what Maggie was referring to.

"Well the way I see it. You get the choice of my continuing your blowjob or fucking me in the ass. Obviously, "horse" there isn't going to have my ass, so he can pick pussy or mouth dependent upon what you decide. And as for Johnny, well he gets whatever's left over. So. Does that make it any easier for you?" she asked him.

"Your ass? Really?" Maggie grinned, guess that settles that. "Horse?" she asked turning towards him. He was already stroking his enormous cock to readiness. "Don't hardly ever get anyone to actually give me a blow job," he told her honestly.

"What a surprise," Maggie said somewhat sarcastically. "Well then, guess everything's settled. Larry? There's some Vaseline in the bathroom, why don't you run and get it? As for you horse. Why don't you step over here for a moment so you and I can get better acquainted."

Johnny had thrown his shirt over the only table lamp that was on, dimming the lighting even more than it had been. Maggie chuckled quietly to herself sensing their discomfort at possibly being nude in front of one another. "Penis envy" Maggie had thought, still quietly laughing. Though that didn't surprise her, Steve really was a horse. And she was suddenly grateful that she wasn't about to fuck him initially either, though she surmised that would change in all likelihood as the evening progressed.

Larry returned from the bathroom handing her the jar of Vaseline. "Put it on your dick," she told him. "And use lots of it, goop it up real good. Then...do me," she said laughing as she saw his face reddening. Once he'd slicked himself up sufficiently, Maggie had Johnny come over and lay down on the bed so that she could straddle him.

"As soon as he's inside me, then you can enter me from behind doggy style," she told Larry. "And as for you horse. Well, you can stand here by the side of the bed where I can reach you, or you can kneel down next to me, whichever you'd prefer."

Slipping Johnny's cock inside her pussy was easy. She was well lubricated enough for that. Larry was a little more difficult, and though he had the smaller cock of the three, which she immediately found herself grateful for, she'd never had anyone take her up the ass before either. This was a first. Larry at least was somewhat cautious in his approach, slowly easing himself into her ass allowing her to grow accustomed to the intrusion, slowly, gradually until she eventually felt him filling her completely. Horse had opted to half lay, half kneel on the bed making her stretch towards him slightly, though as big and long as he was, wasn't all that difficult a position to accommodate. In unison, Johnny began thrusting slowly in and out of her cunt while she sat astride him, finding herself actually beginning to enjoy the dual sensation as Larry's penis began easing in and out of her ass simultaneously. And though she had a little difficulty placing her mouth around the entire head of Steve's prick, she managed to do so, though taking very little of his actual length inside her mouth as she sucked him. He didn't seem to mind it however as he soon began moaning and groaning with obvious pleasure.

They'd been fucking, sucking, thrusting and gyrating wildly on the bed together for several minutes when Maggie heard the subtle opening of the door to their suite. She knew immediately who it was as she heard soft footsteps leading over to one of several large oversized chairs where he sat down, watching.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna blow!" Johnny exclaimed a moment later from beneath her. Maggie had already warned him about ejaculating inside her. Still fearing the possibility of pregnancy, she had told him ahead of time that he was to pull out of her when he came. Allowing his prick to slip out of her, Maggie reached back grasping it when it did, stroking it up and down quickly with her hand as she pumped out streamers of his ejaculate which shot up and over, landing on her back.

"Hey dumb-ass!" Larry cried out in alarm. "You're getting that shit all over me!" he complained disgustedly.

"Fuck you Larry," Johnny sighed in obvious pleasure. "You're the one who's in the way!"

Seconds Later Maggie felt Larry withdrawing his penis from her ass. And though she'd not spoken to him one way or the other, found herself somewhat surprised as he pulled out, choosing to shoot his sperm up and over her back rather than inside her. She felt the elongated trails of his warm fresh semen coating her back in several continuous spurts as he groaned out his obvious pleasure, grunting deeply as he finished jacking himself off onto her. Larry had barely finished, standing up staggering backwards acting as though he was drunk, even drunker than he'd been when he'd first arrived. She wondered briefly if it was a ruse that he was using to justify his actions, his pleasures in front of his friends, having an excuse later to use in having done so.

"Roll over. Let me fuck those tits!" Horse told her. Johnny immediately scrambled out of the way as she did, joining Larry as she heard him beginning to dress.

When Maggie fell upon her back, she saw a lone figure sitting across the room from her, but only for an instant as Steve's massive body soon sat astride her chest effectively cutting off her view.

"Nice fucking tits!" Steve told her. "Hold em together for me," he asked, "So I can fuck em better."

Doing as he'd asked her, Maggie placed her hands on either side of her breasts molding them around the length of his prick. Even so, he was big enough, long enough that as he began thrusting himself between them, he still managed to graze the head of his prick against her mouth in the process. Opening her lips for him, she included the additional stimulation of sucking the head of his prick with every upward fuck between her tits, driving him crazy with lust and desire for her.

"Oh yeah baby! That's good. Really good!"

Steve continued fucking her for several long minutes, finally he too began moaning as his orgasm began to approach. He'd managed to thrust one more time between her tits, lodging the head of his prick just inside Maggie's mouth when the first spurt of his climax exploded from his dick filling her. Maggie swallowed almost desperately as the volume of his orgasm was tremendous. But she took it all, opening her throat, drinking him down just as quickly as he seemingly refilled it until every last spurt had been drained from his penis, where he too tumbled off of the bed and began to hurriedly dress joining his two friends who already were.

None of them even thought or considered for even the briefest of moments that Maggie hadn't climaxed, or even if she'd enjoyed any of it in the slightest, which admittedly she had. As she lay there upon the bed in the semi darkness, listening as Steve, the last to dress finished doing so. Moments later, all three men began making their way past Jack, still quietly sitting within his chair towards the door.

"Thanks man. That was great," she heard Steve addressing Jack as he sat silently in the darkness. He didn't even acknowledge them with words, obviously smiling perhaps or nodding his head where she could neither see it nor hear him in doing so.

"Really neat!" Johnny said as the last one of them to speak just before hearing the door opening and then closing as they exited. Maggie lay silently on her back upon the bed. Curious as to what Jack was doing, would do now that the three of them had left. She heard the sound of the chair as he stood up, heard his quiet footsteps as he approached the bed, sensing him more than seeing him as only his silhouette appeared standing beside her now.

She expected him to speak, to say something. Surprised when he didn't. Then she heard the faint sound of his zipper being pulled down, another almost imperceptible noise as he reached inside his slacks. Although it was dark, and though she could only see his outline, she could tell by it that he stood above her jacking himself off. Without so much as a solitary word he stood there masturbating. Maggie in turn continued to lie there, just as silently as he was, waiting.

She felt the first warm, wet splashes begin to fall upon her body a few moments later. With an almost uncanny accuracy, he sprayed his spunk first upon her face, then laying a ribbon of his sperm across her breasts, working himself down as he did until he emptied what remained of his orgasm against her pussy where his cream stuck against her, matting her pubic hair in thick sticky pools. Hearing the sound of his zipper once again, Jack turned away from her heading back towards the door. A slim sliver of light appeared as he opened it briefly highlighting him as he left. Then it was gone, once again leaving her to the silence and darkness of the room as she felt his fluid slowly running down her body soaking the bed beneath her.

Maggie allowed herself the luxury of crying. "One last time before tomorrow," she thought. "After tomorrow, I'll never cry again," she promised herself.