Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean that you told the Doctor's about William? Didn't he tell them when he woke out of the coma?" Maggie asked.

"I was just getting to that part," he told her. "No in fact, he didn't. When he came out of his coma the first thing he discovered was that he no longer had a leg. To hear him tell it, he suddenly wished he really was dead. Anyway, then he sees the name on his chart, John Doe or some such shit, so then he realizes they don't have a clue as to who he really is. Even when they found out he was awake and started asking him for his name, he pretended to have amnesia, which apparently the Doctor's bought off on as there were a bunch of guys who really did. Anyway, they keep calling him John, as nobody still knows who the hell he is, and he has no desire to tell anyone for some reason. Which he wouldn't tell me about either. Finally, curious about himself, as to what they do or don't know, he pretends to remember something, a name. Someone he says he thought he knew or that might know him. So he gives them his own name. They check of course, and inform him that his buddy, who is actually himself they're checking into, was killed on board the Arizona. So as far as they're concerned, he's dead. And now...as far as he's concerned, he's dead too. So, for the better part of nearly a year he's this John Doe guy going through rehab for his leg pretending he's actually dead when I show up. Anyway, after we talk I went and told the Doctor's who he really is. Figured that after everything he's been through, the least that's owed him is all that back-pay he has coming to him if nothing else."

"How did you find out about me?" Maggie asked, still having trouble believing William was actually alive.

"Oh yeah that. While we were outside talking, somehow the subject came up how he'd just barely missed seeing me but that I had just shipped out prior to his arrival. He'd mentioned that he'd then gone looking for a place to stay for a few days before shipping out himself shortly before the war started. Told me about May who ran the place, but then told me about a woman named Maggie who had taken his virginity."

Suddenly Andrew realized that Maggie was the same Maggie who had just taken his too. His face grew red with embarrassment. But at the same time, he saw just how bizarre this entire story really was. "Holy shit! Imagine the odds!" You took William's cherry, and now...you took mine!"

"You were a fucking virgin?" Fred said surprised.

"Shut up Fred," Lucy said. "So were you!" She said guessing, but hitting the mark perfectly when his face flushed even more brightly than Andrews had.

Maggie now knew there was but one more question remaining to be answered. "So...where is he?" she asked.

Andrew nearly told her. "Funny you should ask that," he said. "Lips told me, that if anyone ever asked, I wasn't to tell them. I promised," he added sheepishly.

"Andrew, you have to tell me. I need to see him. I need to go to him!" Maggie pleaded.

Almost smugly Andrew folded his arms across his chest. "What's in it for me if I do?" he asked.

Maggie glared at him for a moment, seeing that any threats certainly wouldn't work with him now; she softened. "The best blowjob you'll ever have!" she said seriously.

Andrew's eyes lit up. "Even get to cum in your mouth?" he asked wickedly.

"That too, "Maggie promised, honestly annoyed for the first time in her life in performing sex for a favor. "Now, where is he?"

"He's in the VA hospital, at least he still was a week ago."

"What VA hospital? Where?" she asked again.

"Where everyone goes," he said simply, San Diego!"

"Oh my God! Maggie!" Lucy shouted. But Maggie was shouting the same thing inside her own head.

"Oh my God! OH....MY....GOD!"

#

Maggie caught the earliest flight out that she possibly could heading back to San Diego promising to call Lucy as soon as she'd been to see William at the hospital.

Arriving at the airport, Maggie took the first available cab she could get not even bothering to go home first before asking the driver to take her to the VA as quickly as it was possible for him to do. Maggie's heart was beating wildly as she contemplated what she was going to say to him, how she'd react to his injuries, not really caring that he'd lost a leg, caring that he had of course, but not caring that he no longer had one. The important thing, "he was alive!" Maggie said excitedly to herself.

It took very little time to find out which floor he was on and which room he was in. As though in a dream, Maggie made her way down the starch white halls smelling of antiseptics and disinfectants peering in nearly every room she passed looking for his room number. Suddenly she saw it. Holding her breath feeling dizzy, faint, all at the same time, she pushed against the door walking in. William was lying in bed, resting, his eyes closed. "It's really you!" Maggie said not intending to wake him as she spoke. Slowly William's eyes opened, he turned towards her, surprise registering as they did, suddenly turning cold, piercing...angry.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he questioned her. "Go away!"

Maggie had never heard such anger, such venom in his voice before. She staggered backwards slightly reeling from the impact of his words, her emotions already running rampant, confused as she tried to absorb the true meaning of his words.

"I didn't know," she said trying again to reach him as though he was somehow mad at her, angry with her for not coming to him sooner. "I thought you were dead."

"I am dead," he said less harshly. "Now, Maggie please," he begged, saying her name, "Go away."

"But William, I love you...your letter." Her thoughts were spinning, confused, and disoriented, "This wasn't how it was supposed to be," she thought. She'd played the scenario over and over in her mind ever since she'd gotten on board the plane. She'd come to his room, he'd see her surprised yes, but then weeping uncontrollably holding her, just as she would weep, but her tears, tears of joy excitement and pleasure at seeing one another, being with one another again.

"But I don't love you," he'd said. "Never did. You were a good fuck Maggie. Maybe even a great fuck. But that's all you were, all you ever will be to me. Now please, go away, leave me alone. I don't want to ever see you again." His look was fierce, penetrating. He was all but spitting venom at her as he spoke. Shocked, frightened hurt beyond all reason, Maggie turned running out of the room back down the hallway from which she'd come. Not even remembering how she had actually gotten there when she found herself standing outside on the sidewalk sobbing uncontrollably.

Maggie called Lucy late that afternoon.

"Well? So tell me. How'd it go?" she'd asked anxiously.

"He really is dead Lucy," she told her. "He died a long time ago."

#

Maggie settled her head comfortably against the headrest closing her eyes. As much as she had done it, she still hated flying. As the plane taxied down the runway gaining speed, lifting up into the air, she allowed her thoughts to drift back to better times, better days.

It had been nearly six years since the war had ended. Six very long difficult years. For Maggie it had gotten to the point where there was very little she enjoyed doing or looked forward to anymore. Still married, she and Jack hardly if ever spoke let alone ever saw one another. With the wars end, Jack was busy trying to negotiate manufacturing contracts, not with the military this time, that goose had laid its last golden egg, hopefully for a long, long time. Now he was off somewhere gallivanting around Europe, yet another "sexretary" having gone with him. He changed them, going through them as often as Maggie changed her underwear, or so it seemed anyway.

And now, she was making her way to another home, another place almost in another time. Knowing as the plane eventually reached altitude that it would be the last time she ever expected to see or visit San Antonio ever again.

She'd received an urgent phone call in the middle of the night. One of the employees who worked for Lucy had called her. There had been a fire, a horrible fire. One of the boarders had fallen asleep in his room, drunk, spilling alcohol everywhere, a lit cigarette quickly igniting a fire. Smoke, intense heat, flames everywhere. Everyone had somehow gotten out, all except for Mrs. Gail, the idiot who had started the fire, and...Lucy. She had died trying to save her. "Overcome by smoke." One of the firemen had said, "Trying to rescue the old woman. Chances are, she was already dead. Too bad, she could have made it out alive along with everyone else."

The boarding house was gone, destroyed. Houses could be replaced, lives couldn't. It had been well over a year since she'd last seen her, alive, vivacious and madly in love. "Fred", her "Fred" Maggie thought. The same Fred who's virginity she had taken that night they had spent together in the motel room. He had come back to her, alive well...whole. After his discharge from the service they'd begun dating, a "whirlwind" romance she'd called it. Maggie had come out for the wedding of course. She was Lucy's maid of honor, something she'd never had herself. She remembered that night, remembering Andrew too. He hadn't come home. Killed on some God forsaken island called Iwo something.

And.....she remembered William. As hard as it was for her to remember the last time she had actually seen him, she still couldn't help but wonder whatever had happened to him. Where he had gone, what he was doing. Maggie had even called the hospital to learn that he'd eventually been discharged about a year after she'd seen him last. And "no", they had no idea where he had disappeared to having left no address or place where he could be contacted. And besides...she wasn't even related to him anyway, so they couldn't give her any other personal, private information regarding either his status or his whereabouts.

The funeral was scheduled for late that afternoon. Once again, Maggie had lost another dear and loving friend. "Oh Lucy, Lucy. Why'd it have to be you and not me?" she wondered sadly, wishing that it had been. Understanding perhaps for the first time what it was that William had gone through emotionally while wishing that he had actually died physically and not just emotionally. The same way Maggie felt now. Drained, exhausted numb. She had not shed as yet any tears for her friend, saving them for when she was with her next, knowing full well that she would give each and every one of them to her then.

Later that evening long after the services were over Maggie checked into her room. She'd been surprised at the number of people who had come. Lucy had made a name for herself after all. Loved, admired, certainly appreciated for the things she had done, people she had cared for and for the love she had eventually found with Fred, albeit a short-lived one at that. And although neither of Lucy's parents had come, and Maggie hadn't expected them to, Gladys had. They'd spoken briefly just before the services had begun. She had told her then how grateful she had been for taking the time and effort to get her in touch with her sister. For what little time they had actually spent with one another after that, it had been a time not wasted at least according to Gladys.

Maggie had just come from the shower when she heard a knock on her door. It late evening, she certainly wasn't expecting anyone, although she had promised to see Gladys once again before leaving on another flight back later the next day. Perhaps it was her needing to talk after all, sooner than what they had planned. Maggie threw on a robe, heard the subtle knocking once again.

"I'm coming!" she called out. She opened the door, staring transfixed as she did.

"Hi Maggie."

"William?" she somehow managed to say finding her voice.

"I tried to get here in time," he told her. "Delays, couldn't make it." Maggie heard the quiver in his voice. "Someone finally told me where it was that you were staying. Just wanted to tell you...say to you how sorry I am." William turned, preparing to leave. Maggie saw the difficulty he had in doing so. But he did so without a cane, he was walking.

"William?" she asked again from the doorway stopping him. "Don't go. Please. Don't go."

He turned back towards her. "I'm sorry about a lot of things, hurting you for one Maggie. But it was for the best in the long run. I knew you were married, knew that if you found out I was alive that you'd come and find me. I couldn't do that to you Maggie, couldn't destroy your marriage, your life. Especially with me being only half a man."

"Are you going to come in? Or am I going to have to drag you in?" she told him sternly. Surprised, William nodded his head brushing past her.

"Didn't think you'd actually speak to me again Maggie. Not after what I said to you. But as I already mentioned, I thought it was for the best...thought that I..."

"Lips?" Maggie said interrupting him. "Shut up and kiss me," she said.

"Maggie...no, like I said, I'm only half a man now...not good enough...."

"Which half of you isn't a man?" she asked him.

"What?" he said looking at her confusion clearly etched across his face.

"I said, which half of you isn't a man any longer? You still look like one to me," she said pulling her robe off her shoulders allowing it to drop to the floor as she did, stepping out of it standing naked in front of him.

"Maggie," he said trembling. "I can't...we can't. You're married!" he reminded her.

"Not after I make a certain phone call. Well, not for much longer after I do," she added laughing. "Come here Lips," she beckoned to him. "Kiss me. Show me what those lips of yours can really do."

Maggie carefully pulled him towards the bed carefully turning out the lights as she did, knowing full well that he would be less than willing to reveal himself to her fully in the light. Eventually he'd no longer care. She'd see to that. But for now, it was enough to feel him. She was eager to feel him inside her too.

"So. Which leg did you lose anyway? Not the important one...I hope," Maggie said teasingly.

In the darkness, she heard him laugh. "You always could make me laugh Maggie. Only you would have guts enough to say something like that to me," he told her.

She stood before him helping him to remove his clothing. Taking off his shirt, she ran her hands, fingers over his chest. He was strong, hard, and muscular.

"Been working out?" she asked still teasing as she continued to caress him, feeling every square inch of his body.

"Wheel chair races," he told her. "You'd be surprised what that can do for your upper body strength. That...and pushups," he added.

"Hmm, speaking of pushups, why don't you come over here onto the bed with me, and show me how you do them."

She'd purposely not attempted to remove his pants. That was something he would have to do, if he wanted her that is. Wanted her bad enough to come to her, bad enough to at least in the darkness give himself to her as he was. Not half a man at all, but every bit the man he once was, would be again if he'd let himself.

"Actually Maggie, you'd be surprised at how agile I actually am once I've taken this damn thing off," he said obviously referring to the prosthesis he was wearing.

"I can only begin to imagine," she coaxed him using her sexiest, most sultry sounding voice. "Why don't you come up here and show me?" she purred.

"Damn Maggie...you really can make a man hot. I loved it whenever you talked dirty to me. I swear, you could bring a dead man back from the grave."

"I just did," Maggie said silently to herself. "Oh really? Talking dirty to you turns you on huh? Well in that case Lips, you'd best come up here and fuck me. We have a long night of talking dirty to do. A very long night!"

He was still hesitant when he slipped beneath the sheets beside her, carefully trying to avoid touching her with his stump. Taking his hand, she pressed it against her breast. "I missed you William."

"I've missed you too Maggie," he told her, finding, fingering her nipple feeling it grow between his fingers.

She waited a few moments longer allowing his desire for her to build, his passion to increase as he kissed, sucked, kneading her breasts losing himself in her. Only then did she reach down, not reaching for nor grabbing his cock, but the smoothed over portion of his stump just above where his knee would have been. She felt him tense, freezing up, digging his fingers absentmindedly into her breast, painfully so.

Maggie caressed him, tenderly, slowly. She traced the scar tissue in her mind, seeing it with blind eyes, feeling it as he felt it, seeing it not for the mangled mess it had once been, but seeing it for the beauty that it still was, for the man she loved of which it was apart of.

"I love you William...Lips," she corrected herself. "I always have, always will. Now, what part of you were you planning on fucking me with anyway? I mean you always were big as I recall. But I'm not sure than even I can take this inside me," she said continuing to caress his leg.

"You really are horrible. You know that Maggie?"

"You've known that ever since you met me," she reminded. Maggie reached over looking for the true object of her desires, finding him less than accommodating at the moment. She stroked him however, soothing his fears, his worries. Slowly William hardened.

"It's been a long time for me Maggie," he warned her.

"Me too," she said honestly.

"I might cum too quickly."

"Me too," she replied.

"I'm serious Maggie."

"So am I William," she said sounding just as serious as he.

He laughed. Maggie laughed with him.

"Fuck me Lips. Fuck me." And he did.

#

Maggie made her call the next morning eventually reaching Jack out in the field.

"What is it Maggie?" he asked sounding irritated.

"I want my divorce Jack," she said simply. "It's time. For both of us. Past time in fact." He was silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry Maggie. It never should have gotten this way between us he told her. I promise, as soon as I get back, I'll see to it that I get things taken care of. And don't worry Maggie, I'll make sure you're taken care of financially too."

"Thank you Jack," she said honestly meaning it.

"How are you holding up anyway?" he asked her. He had known of course about Lucy, unable to make the trip home in time to attend her funeral.

"Oh, I'm doing ok. Pretty good in fact. A lot of old friends here to help me through it," she said smiling, looking over towards William where he still lay sleeping on the bed.

"Glad to hear it Maggie. Well, take care of yourself. I'll see you in a few weeks then."

"Goodbye Jack."

"Bye Maggie."

Even before she'd hung up the receiver she'd begun undoing the sash on her bathrobe. Once opened, she let it fall from her shoulders moving over towards the bed. William's soft snoring told her that he was still asleep. Carefully, she pulled back the covering, then the sheet exposing his leg. Still naked he moaned softly nearly waking as he reached for, finding nothing to cover himself with. Maggie began stroking herself, opening her pussy with one hand, fingering and teasing her "clitty" with the other. William reached again, still nothing, opening his eyes as he did.

"What are you doing?" he asked seeing her standing beside the bed playing with herself, suddenly very self-conscious about his missing limb.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked him in return. "I'm touching myself, while looking at you."

"Why?"

"Why?" she mimicked.

"Yeah...why?"

"Cause I'm horny," she told him. "I'm making myself wet for you." Lips quit struggling to draw the sheet back up over himself. Maggie was standing on it anyway, ensuring that he couldn't have.