Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

If Maggie thought she'd have an easy day after their late night romp in May's bedroom she had another think coming. At the crack of dawn, May had woken her so that she would be able to help her with all the preparations for making their Thanksgiving meal. Considerably tender, Maggie was almost glad to be up and moving around as she became less and less uncomfortable as the day progressed. The one thing she really enjoyed however was the almost doting attention that William, "Lips" as Maggie still preferred calling him, gave to her. Even as she worked helping with the meals or cleaning rooms, Lips would find some reason to search her out, either giving her a cuddle or a kiss or two whenever he could. All in all, it was shaping up to be a rather pleasant day. Even Mrs. Gail was planning on joining them in the dinning room as opposed to taking her meal in her room as she usually did.

They had all shared a wonderful meal, feeling stuffed and sleepy afterwards from the turkey. William and Lucy both had helped with clearing as well as cleaning the dishes afterwards as Maggie and May had done most of the cooking and preparations. Mrs. Gail was back in her room already sound asleep when May suggested that the four of them retire to the parlor for a glass of brandy together prior to retiring to bed.

"When is it you're leaving again?" May asked Lips after everyone had been given a glass of brandy, seating themselves comfortably to enjoy it.

"Tomorrow morning," he told her. "Early. I need to catch the train into San Antonio so I can catch my flight out tomorrow afternoon." May sat there sipping her wine in contemplation.

"Lucy? Would you mind keeping an eye on things, in particular Mrs. Gail tomorrow?"

"Sure May. Why?" she asked.

"Maggie and I will drive William into San Antonio tomorrow. That will give her a little more time to say good-bye to him," she answered knowingly. Maggie smiled happily. She was already dreading saying good-bye enough as it was, surprised that she found herself already having feelings towards William after having just met him a few days ago.

They all sat chatting; enjoying their brandy's by the nice warm fire William had started in the massive fireplace earlier. May at last stood up having finished hers. "Lucy? Why don't you and I retire to my room where we can better entertain one another and leave the these two alone where they can amuse themselves in privacy during their last night alone." Smiling, Lucy drained the last of her brandy following May out of the room.

"Have fun you two!" Lucy added sweetly closing the tall doublewide doors behind her.

"There's a large comforter in the cedar chest," Maggie said pointing to it. "It might be more comfortable if we were to spread it out on the floor next to the fire." As Lips went to the chest to retrieve the oversized down filled covering, Maggie immediately began removing her clothing, turning off the lights, leaving the fire as the only remaining source of light in the room.

"You look beautiful," he told her turning around and spotting her nude form as she stood in front of the fire waiting for him. Strangely, Maggie wondered if this was what it was like, feeling like a bride on her wedding night. And though they had already made love, it was the first time they would be doing so alone together.

"Thank you," Maggie said feeling herself actually blushing at the compliment. "I'm really going to miss you," she added.

"I'm going to miss you too. Will you write to me?"

"Every day," Maggie answered. William laughed. "Once a week at least would be fine. I doubt I'll be able to respond much more than that myself as busy as I'm sure I'll find myself being."

"But I won't," Maggie stated sitting down on the blanket once he had spread it out before the fire. "And besides, I enjoy writing, I write something in my diary every single day. So writing you a letter will be enjoyable for me, even if you only write me back once every week or so."

Maggie was looking up at him as he stood over her. "Well? You just going to stand there and stare at me? Or are you going to undress and make love to me?"

"Both," he answered continuing to look at her, though he finally began removing his shirt, smiling wickedly at her as he did. Maggie placed herself more comfortably upon the covering, slowly beginning to caress and fondle her breasts for him as he finished undressing.

"This is kind of fun, watching you undress as I touch myself."

"It is for me too," he answered finally becoming just as naked as she.

"Come here, let me taste you," Maggie stated as he walked over towards her as she now knelt before him drawing his already hardened prick into her mouth.

Enveloped by the warmth of the flickering fire Maggie tenderly, slowly traced delicate little patterns up and down the length of his shaft. Feeling his knees grow weakened as she did, Maggie smiled knowingly, sensing the pleasure that he was feeling as she continued teasing him with her lips and tongue.

"Stop Maggie, please stop," he told her a short time later. "I don't know how much more of this I can stand."

"You in some sort of a hurry?"

"No...why?"

"We have all night," she reminded him once again capturing his cock inside her mouth sucking it firmly before removing it in order to speak. "Plenty of time for you to recover," she added, sucking him even more firmly afterwards.

"Oh my. Oh fuck!" he groaned passionately. "Maggie, Maggie...MAGGIE!" He cried out emptying himself into her as she in turn smoothly, easily drank his essence allowing an escape of her own pleasure in having done so with her own affirming mewlings.

No longer able to support his own weight, Lips dropped down onto the floor beside her. A twinkling of stars still spinning around inside his head as he fought to catch up with his breathlessness, still swimming in a sea of ecstasy that had robbed him entirely of his senses. Lying by his side, Maggie continued to lovingly fondle his semi-rigid prick, caressing it and enjoying the residue of his still slippery fluids, which partially coated his shaft. She did so without intent of arousal, merely acquainting herself even more knowingly with his prick. Maggie delighted in the flexibility of it as he softened slightly, moments later, feeling him growing firmer again.

"You really are fucking amazing," he told her a considerable time later.

"How would you know? You've but fucked me once," she responded teasingly.

"Then its time we did something about that don't you think?" he said rolling over placing himself between her legs.

"Very much so William," Maggie said. "Fill me darling. Fill me with your manhood and let me feel what it's like to be a woman again."

Slowly, almost maddeningly so, William began to press himself into her, inch by agonizing inch drawing out the process almost as though he was taking her virginity away all over again. And in some respect, he was. The tenderness Maggie had experienced earlier that morning returned as his massive prick began to caress the torn, still tender folds of her inner flesh. Eventually however, he had succeeded in burying himself inside her fully, resting there and allowing her to more comfortably accept him, growing accustomed to his entry.

"Now William. Now!" Maggie said reaching around clasping his ass with her hands as she lifted her ass, pulling her legs into the air feeling him slide into her even more deeply if that were possible. Which it was.

Sensuously, erotically, William and Maggie moved almost imperceptibly together for each of them, which seemed like eons. Like an intricate, perfectly choreographed dance, they met one another's thrusts, presses, in slow motion. Moving together so as to explore each and every avenue of their inner flesh as they joined together before the warmth of the fire. Feeling the heat as it bathed them outwardly, though not nearly as passionately as it bathed them both internally through their slow almost agonizing coupling.

"I love you," he told her driving into her deeply, forcing the air from her lungs as he did.

Surprised by his revelation, she had known now herself that she felt for him in the very same way. "I love you too William," she responded, hugging him to her even more firmly. "Now...fuck me my love. Fuck me hard!"

Unselfishly, each of them strove to bring pleasure to the other, arriving at the penultimate moment of intimacy simultaneously as though planned, yet so wonderfully and beautifully unexpected. Maggie, feeling her pussy bloom in a myriad of sparkling sensations that caused the satin silkiness from her pussy to coat Williams spewing prick, mingling her juices with his as he filled her to near over flowing. With a mutually satisfying mixture of grunts, groans along with hard felt moans of emotion, they eventually collapsed against one another in blissful sleep, which is where May found them the following morning in front of the still warm though dying coals of the fireplace.

#

Initially the long drive towards San Antonio was spent in silence. With May driving, Maggie and William sitting in back of her nearly new 1940 Plymouth, the continued silence was deafening.

May had already guessed at the sudden closeness, which Maggie and Lips had developed for one another in so short a time. Feeling her sadness even as she sat in the front seat driving. Maggie had confessed to her just before leaving that she was in hopes of actually being with child. Something, which she would learn years later, like May, she never would be.

"You two going to sit there like sour grapes the entire way?" May wondered aloud looking into her rear view mirror at them. "We're less than a full hour away," she needlessly reminded them both. "I can certainly think of things that I could be doing in your places if it were me." She said grinning towards them through the small sized mirror. "I promise, I'll keep my eyes on the road...most of the time anyway," she added. "If the two of you would like to more intimately say good-bye to one another before we actually get there!"

Maggie finally managed a small smile. "That really does sound rather naughty don't you think so William? Would you like to fuck me one last time before we get there?" she asked already hiking up the skirt she was wearing as well as reaching over to undo the fly on his uniform trousers.

"No," he said surprising her, stopping her hand momentarily from retrieving his stiffening member. "But I would like to make love to you one last time before we do," he said grinning.

"How sweet," May stated from the front seat.

"Shut up and drive May," Maggie warned her jokingly. "And keep your eyes peeled for any cops," she added somewhat cautiously. May laughed.

"Don't worry, and besides, I think the police have a lot more to worry about these days than some couple fucking in the backseat of a car."

Although hiking her skirt up had been the easy part, Maggie was wearing garters and stockings over her panties making it virtually impossible to remove them. "Give me your pocket knife," she told Lips. Without asking why, he did so. Fishing it out of his pocket with some difficulty, cramped as he was as Maggie sat astride him already.

"Here," he said handing it to her with the blade already opened. "What are you going to do?" Without explaining herself however, Maggie accepted the knife carefully reaching down cutting away one side of her panties until she could finish tearing them away with her hand. Handing him back the knife blade once again folded, she gave him her torn, cut panties stuffing them into the pocket of his Army jumper. "Something to remember me by," she said kissing him, feeling his prick already nestling softly against the folds of her now exposed and very wet pussy.

William glanced up catching May's eyes in the mirror looking at him, a small tear clearly, easily seen as it gathered threatening to run down her cheek. "Keep your eyes on the road May," he chastised her sweetly, watching as she did indeed look forward, blinking quickly in an effort to keep the tear from actually falling.

Maggie felt his hardness pressing against her opening. Reaching down she placed her small tiny hand around the greatness of it, spreading herself even more widely until she felt the tip of his prick slowly penetrating her. Only then did she release him and begin to slowly slide her rapidly moistening pussy around him gathering him inside.

Unlike the slow almost casual way they had made love the evening before, this was more frenzied, almost animalistic as they moved against one another, grunting, groaning with abandon as they unabashedly drove towards their combined pleasures.

"Fuck. The two of you are making me randy!" May quipped from the front seat.

"Eyes on the road May!" Maggie and Lips said in near perfect unison, laughing afterwards.

"Spoil sports," May mumbled from the front seat, already exploring herself however with her free hand as she sat, one eye on the road, one in the mirror as she silently smiled, tears running freely down both cheeks.

#

As William was flying out on an Army transport as opposed to a civilian airliner, May was forced to drop him off in front of the gate. Having composed herself, Maggie stood kissing him holding on to him for as long as she could until forced to take her arms, William did so pushing her away.

"Write me," he told her.

"Everyday," she promised coming to him once again. And again they kissed, embracing until Lips began to feel uncomfortable with the Army guard standing there watching the two of them only a few short feet away.

"Come back to me William!" Maggie said as Lips stooped over retrieving his duffle bag, turning towards the gate as well as the guard who was waiting for him.

"I will Maggie. I promise!"

It was an even longer drive back. Longer still as neither woman spoke the entire way home. Each lost in their own thoughts of past loves, past dreams. Most of which for May were beyond recovery. Though she hoped in Maggie's case, would be only the beginning of a life filled with happiness and joy, unlike the way in which most of hers had been spent.

#

It was with some minor relief to an otherwise melancholy drive home that they arrived only to find Jack standing on the porch waiting for them as they pulled in.

"Jack! Jack!" May shouted out at him as she exited the car almost before she'd managed to stop it completely. "You're back. And early too!" she stated excitedly. Running towards him, she surprised him by nearly leaping into his arms as he stood there waiting for her.

"My, my. What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"You...hopefully! And soon too! I'm as naughty as a pine!" she told him.

"Hi Maggie!" he said waving over his shoulder towards her as May ushered him quickly into the house. But before she could answer, or even wave back, they had disappeared.

"Hi Jack," Maggie said under her breath. Finding herself envious of May at the moment. As her lover had come home, whereas hers had just gone, and having absolutely no idea when she would ever see him again either.

Little did Maggie realize as she walked towards the house that war was just days away. And with it, a loss too horrible to imagine as well as a future so bleak that she could have never of dreamt it except in her worse possible nightmare.

#

With the arrival of the new week, May's boarders had begun returning. And along with that, a hectic busy work schedule once again. Maggie didn't mind it however as it helped in keeping her mind occupied. As promised, she had written William faithfully every day, including the afternoon in which they'd returned from having driven him into San Antonio. Her only concern was that May had seemingly picked up a horrible cold, which she appeared to be having trouble shaking. Coughing almost constantly looking the worse for wear, Maggie had taken it upon herself to begin doing more and more of the needed and required chores around the house. Even Jack had leant a helping hand around the place as had Lucy who'd stayed on even though she'd been told she had a "job". Deciding to do so until May could once again get back on her own two feet. May continuously got out of bed to "check on things" however, with Jack constantly chasing her back into bed.

As had become one of Maggie's favorite things to look forward to, she'd taken her afternoon walk down the long dirt lane from the boarding house leading out to the main highway to where their mail was delivered. She had written William yet another letter, which she would place in the mailbox for pickup just as she'd been doing every day since his departure. Secretly she was also hoping that he had finally written her back. It had been over a week now since he'd left and she hadn't heard anything from him. No idea as to what he was doing, or if in fact he still thought about her as much as she found herself thinking about him. With hopes high on a reasonably clear sun-shiny Saturday afternoon, Maggie made her way down the road to the mailbox, squealing with surprise and delight when she retrieved the mail finding a letter there waiting for her from William.

Unable to wait before reading it, Maggie began opening the letter dropping nearly everything else onto the ground in her haste to do so. As it was one of those specially designed 'service' letters that the men used to write home, it wasn't an envelope she could easily tear open and read. Maggie had to carefully peel it apart to keep from tearing the contents. But once she had, she hurriedly began reading.

"My dearest darling Maggie," she read. Wanting to savor each and every word, every sentence, Maggie read it again before continuing.

"My dearest darling," she thought to herself sighing heavily, as she re-read the opening.

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to write to you any earlier. But they have been keeping us pretty busy here lately. Word has reached us that there are some sort of concerns regarding the base where I am stationed. We've been very busy seeing to it that no acts of sabotage can take place against the planes I've been stationed here to guard. But enough about what I've been doing. I've been thinking of you darling, every single day. Wondering how you are, remembering that incredible night we spent together, as well as the wild ride in May's car on the drive to San Antonio. Oh, and by the way, tell May and Lucy I said hello and that I miss them as well. But I miss you most of course Maggie. And I love you. As soon as I am able I will get leave and come home to you. There is something I have been thinking about ever since my arrival here. And something important I want to ask you the next time we're together. As there is very little room for any more writing on these damn form letters they've given us, I fear I must close for now.

Your Lips."

Scrambling to retrieve the mail she had accidentally dropped, Maggie raced back up the road towards the house anxious to share her letter with everyone, holding Williams letter close against her breast as she ran.

#

The following morning Lucy and Jack had gotten up, dressed and headed into town. There were several items that were needed, including some cold remedy's they'd decided to get for May as she continued to get worse and had begun coughing up blood. Maggie had just helped Mrs. Gail down from her room so she could sit and listen to one of her favorite programs on the radio in the parlor. It was just shortly after noon as she stepped out onto the porch, seeing May's car as Jack drove it far too fast, way too recklessly towards the house.

"Something's wrong!" Maggie said to herself as she watched them approach. Just then she heard Mrs. Gail scream.

Fearful as to why Jack was driving so fast, it was Mrs. Gail however that had become her immediate concern. Running back into the house she reached her, saw that she was sobbing uncontrollably covering her face in her hands, muttering over and over as she did. "They just bombed Pearl Harbor!" she said over and over again.

1...678910...13