Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," Lips said, giving in exasperated.

"So how many women have you been with?" she asked boldly. Lips had been facing her, now he looked away as though having spotted something moving off in the distance.

"None," he said a second or two later. "I'm a virgin too."

Maggie squeezed him gently reminding him she still had her hand on him. "If you'd like, come up to my room later after everyone's gone to bed. I'll show you what I've learned so far," she told him seriously.

"Really? You're serious?"

"Yes really. Now. Let me see you." Maggie began pulling down the zipper on his pants.

"Here? Now?"

"Yeah, kinda naughty to think about it isn't it? And that probably is the book talking," Maggie added as she reached inside drawing him out. "Oh my. You're even bigger than Jack is!" Maggie exclaimed a second later as she held his stiff erect penis within her hand. "Wait until May sees this one!"

"What?"

Maggie didn't answer him, and he didn't ask her what she'd meant by that either. She was too busy sucking him at the moment to respond. Lips in turn, too blown away by the incredible sensation Maggie was giving him to think clearly about it any further as her delicate mouth began sucking him in, licking the shaft of his penis in way's that Lips had only heard spoken of in boastful barrack's joking amongst his Army buddies.

# Maggie had completely sucked Lip's prick off, swallowing his semen expertly, leaving him panting, astonished, as well as madly in love with her.

"See you later tonight?" she asked standing up just as May called out to her from the back door asking her to come in and help with the preparations for dinner.

"When?" Lips asked with an obvious tremble to his voice.

"I'll let you know after dinner," she told him turning and running now. "Coming May!"

#

Normally Maggie ate her supper in the kitchen away from the rest of the guests. Mrs. Gail had already eaten her supper as usual in her room. Lucy had returned just shortly before dinner was ready which had excitedly pleased Maggie as well as May and so it was that May had decided it appropriate for the four of them to sup together in the dinner room.

May had gotten Lips, though she preferred calling him by his given name, "William" when she addressed him, to talk about himself as well as a little about where it was he was headed.

"Well, I'm headed to California," he'd begun. "Supposed to catch another flight outside of Los Angeles, and from there over to Hawaii. Some Army airbase called Hickam Field I think it is."

"Sounds exciting," Lucy offered as she sat listening.

"Sorta, I guess," William stated. "I mean, it will be kinda fun being stationed in Hawaii. But it's sure as hell, oh, pardon me for my language." William blushed suddenly feeling embarrassed.

May smiled. "Don't worry about it William. Trust me, I've heard worse. Far worse. Anyway, you were saying?"

"Ah, well yeah. Anyway, it's a hell of a way away from where the real wars taking place." William then repeated to everyone how it was that his brother was in the Navy and on board an old World War I destroyer somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

"Well personally, I'm glad we're not in another damn war," May said seriously. "Too many young men get killed that way. Better off if we mind our own business and stay out of it as far as I'm concerned."

"Why don't we change the subject?" Maggie suggested.

"Good idea," Lucy said joining in. "Which reminds me, how's the book coming?"

Almost immediately William's face deepened with embarrassment as he turned to face Maggie hoping against hope that she wouldn't say anything. To his horror however, she did.

"Oh it's wonderful!" she exclaimed happily. "William and I were reading parts of it together earlier today outback. It really is rather naughty isn't it?" she asked.

Seeing Williams obvious discomfort May immediately pounced on that. "And what did you think about the book William. Anything you read about interest you?"

For a moment he couldn't think of a single thing he could possibly say, made even worse a moment or two later when Maggie made it virtually impossible for him to even think.

"William has an even bigger cock that Jack does," Maggie said simply.

"Oh really?" May said eyeing him with renewed interest. "And what else did the two of you do today?" she asked smiling, looking directly at William as she did.

"I told him that you'd probably like to see it later," Maggie stated just as easily.

"Maggie!" William said nearly shouting her name almost rising from the table when he did. "I doubt seriously she's at all interested in my....my...."

"Cock?" Lucy said joining in, finishing his sentence also smiling, and also curious herself now as well.

"Actually. I would," May said casually. "And perhaps, it's time for another lesson Maggie. Maybe one in which William here might be willing to help us with."

Standing up May held out her hand towards Maggie. "Come Maggie. Lucy? Would you mind stopping by the parlor and getting the Brandy?" May turned back around to face William who had stood when May had, but who had as not yet taken a step, bewilderment and surprise clearly etched deep within his face.

"Coming William?" Lucy said smiling now, holding out her hand towards him to follow her. "I think you could use a brandy." William nodded his head finally taking a step, but not exactly sure as yet where any of this was leading.

"See the two of you upstairs in a few minutes," May said understanding as Lucy led William off towards the parlor. Lucy winked nodding back at her.

"Why isn't he coming with us?" Maggie asked May.

"Lucy's going to help him steady his nerves a little. And by the looks of him, I think he's going to need it." Moments later Maggie and May entered her bedroom.

"What sort of lesson?" Maggie asked her finally. "I think, the big one!" May answered. "But before I can know for sure, we need to have a look at you before William and Lucy return. So hurry up and get undressed Maggie. I want to see how well you've been doing." As instructed, Maggie immediately removed her clothing climbing up onto the bed. Without even being asked, she placed herself, legs spread so that May could have a much closer look at her recent progress.

"Ah. Very good Maggie. I think this won't be nearly as bad for you as it could have been. Provided you're ready that is."

"I think I am."

"Not good enough Maggie. You either are or you aren't. If you're not ready, then no harm done, and we can all still have a little fun when the two of them get up here. But. If you are ready, really ready. Then tonight, you'll finally find out what it means to be a woman in every sense of the word."

"I am ready May. I know I am," Maggie spoke with confidence. May began removing her clothing at that point. If we're both naked when he gets here, chances are he'll quickly get over whatever nervousness or anxiety he has remaining. Seeing us together might even get him aroused a little more quickly. And we're going to need to ensure he is that if we're to succeed tonight," she told her.

"Ok. But this time, let me go down on you May," Maggie told her.

"Tell you what Maggie, let's be doing one another by the time they come into the room. Shall we?" May positioned herself on the bottom as Maggie turned herself around on top facing the opposite way.

"Think he'll enjoy seeing us like this May?" Maggie asked a bit apprehensively. May chuckled openly.

"Trust me Maggie. I haven't met a man yet who wouldn't."

#

It was still thirty minutes before either of them heard a soft knocking on May's bedroom door.

"Come in!" May said calling out to them. Though the door opened it took a minute longer for either of them to actually enter the room. When they did, it was only because Lucy had finally gotten impatient and shoved William into the room ahead of her. Though Lucy wasn't at all surprised to see what they were doing, William was, nearly spinning around and leaving the room altogether. Lucy however had half expected him to do just that, closing the door and standing in front of it baring his way.

"Maybe I was wrong after all," May said. "Sit up Maggie. I think we need to have a little chat with 'Lips' here," she said calling him by his nickname for the first time.

"Listen May. I'm not sure what it is the three of you are up to here, but I'm not entirely sure I'm comfortable, with whatever it is!" William finally said screwing up his courage.

"Oh really?" May began, standing up allowing Lips to get a really good look at her voluptuous body for the first time. "You mean to tell me that you're actually considering turning down three women? Three women who are more than willing to do anything you want them to do? Three women who will show you, hell...give you more pleasure than you could ever imagine? And on top of all that, an innocent...." May turned looking at Maggie. "Well, an almost innocent woman," she said amending her statement, "Who is willing to give you her virginity right here and now? You're telling me you're actually willing to pass all that up?"

Lucy stepped away from the door giving him the opportunity to leave if he so chose to do so.

"Well, no," he said finally. "I guess not."

"Ah huh," May said smiling. "Told you," she whispered quietly back at Maggie who merely smiled.

"But! Do both of you have to be here when I, I mean when we do it?" he asked hopefully.

"William," May said reverting back to his more formal name, thus letting him know as she did that it was time for seriousness once again. "You may have the honor of deflowering Maggie here with an audience, or not at all. Either one, your choice. But trust me honey, if you do stay, I promise you that you will have an experience to share with your Army buddies that they will never be willing to believe. But I'll go you one even better. We'll all write you a nice long naughty letter to take with you so that you'll be able to prove to your friends that you're not simply bullshitting them. Now, how does that sound to you?"

Two seconds later, Lips began removing his clothing.

"Holy shit Maggie. You weren't lying about his prick where you?" May said when Lip's had eventually finished getting undressed. "And it's not even all that hard yet either!" she exclaimed in amazement. "You sure that you want to go through with this? He might be even bigger than the dildo I was going to use to deflower you with!"

"Excuse me?" Lips asked. "Dildo? You were going to do what to her?"

"I'm sure," Maggie stated with total assurance, ignoring Williams obvious confusion.

"Never mind Lips. Come over here so we can see just how hard you can get!" she said with a great deal of wanton lustiness. Lucy was hurriedly undressing herself at the same time.

"Don't forget about me!" she said fearfully. "I want to have a little fun with that myself!" All but ripping her clothing off so as not to be left out.

Lips soon found himself being pulled down to the bed, though he went willingly this time. Almost immediately he felt his prick being licked, tickled and sucked by two eager pairs of lips. Lucy was licking up and down along one side of his rapidly lengthening, thickening shaft while May did the same to the other side. Curiously he lay there watching them, then turning to find Maggie cautiously concerned for her reaction to what the two women were doing to him. Maggie sat next to him on the bed smiling at him, running her fingers lightly over his chest.

"Enjoy yourself," she said smiling. "You're with two very experienced women here," she added. "And besides, it's making me quite randy watching them. And as you'll soon be fucking me anyway, I think the randier I get, the easier it will be for me don't you think?"

Hearing this not quite so innocent woman actually say the word "fuck" surprised him more than just a little bit. But as the overwhelming pleasure of the two women who continued licking and sucking his prick took over whatever inhibitions he still might have had, he merely settled back onto the bed saying the same word he'd just heard Maggie use.

"Oh, fuck!"

"That's better!" May said laughing softly. "Now you're getting into it!"

#

It hadn't taken long, not very long at all before Lips was as hard as a rock and as randy as he had ever been.

"I think he's just about ready don't you May?" Lucy asked.

"More than," she replied back. "What about you Maggie, you ready for this?" Maggie didn't even hesitate, emulating May's words.

"More than," she said already positioning herself flat on her back upon the bed spreading her legs suggestively, going so far as to actually spread her opening much to Williams embarrassed surprise.

"Nobody's going to fucking believe this," Lips stated once again.

"Like I promised, we'll write you some letters...really, really long naughty letters," May said with a promising tease.

"They probably won't believe them either," William said. But he was grinning as he'd said it, feeling rather proud at the moment of his more than ready erection as May began positioning him between Maggie's outstretched legs.

"One thing," May told him seriously. "Follow my instructions and directions to the letter. If you don't, I'll stop this immediately regardless of what you want, or even what Maggie wants. Understood?" she asked in no uncertain terms.

"I understand May," he told her, believing her threat.

"Ok then. I'll tell you what and when to do something. Don't worry about Maggie; she's been practicing for this already. You haven't. And as I recall, you're even more inexperienced at this than she is. So, let me do most of the work myself initially. You just place yourself over her and let me tell you what to do until I tell you to do otherwise. Understood?" she asked again. This time William merely nodded his head "yes" at her.

William felt May place her hand firmly around the shaft of his penis guiding it towards the opening of Maggie's pussy. For several long moments she merely rubbed the head of his prick up and down Maggie's furrow, slickening his prick while ensuring that Maggie's free flowing juices were very much in abundance as she did it. The very act itself was arousing to them both however, and for a moment May worried that William might ejaculate prematurely.

"How's that feeling?" she asked Maggie.

"Nice May. Very nice," Maggie told her excitedly. "And how about you William? You're not ready to cum already are you now?"

William was all but holding his breath. "No..." he said with less assurance than May would have liked. "But if you keep doing that," he left off saying.

"Ok William, I want you to begin to ease yourself into her vagina. But the moment Maggie feels any discomfort; I want her to tell us immediately. When she does, you stop. Don't withdraw yourself from her though, stay exactly where you are. Don't attempt to push inside her any further, but don't withdraw yourself from her any either. Maggie? Did you understand all that? Maggie responded with a nod of her head.

"Good. Lucy? Why don't you come up here on the bed next to her and begin playing with her breasts. She likes that, and I think it will help keep her mind off things until William finally gets his prick all nice and comfy inside her."

More than willing to do just that, Lucy quickly jumped up onto the bed and began playing with Maggie's tits. "Oh yeah. That's going to help...a lot!" Maggie said cheerfully as she lay there enjoying the feeling of Lucy's mouth upon her. "Ok, I think I'm ready now May."

"Ok William, like I said. Slowly, and stop the moment Maggie tells you too."

Maggie felt a bit of pressure as William began easing his rather large penis into her. At first, it was slightly discomforting, but no more than the handle of her hairbrush had been when she'd first felt it attempting to enter her. Maggie concentrated more fully on the erotic little thrills that Lucy was supplying to her breasts, which detracted considerably from the ever-increasing force of pressure upon her pussy.

"Beautiful Maggie!" May exclaimed as she knelt down on the side of the bed with her face mere inches away from the joining between them. "You're doing great!" she said urging her, as well as complimenting her as well as Lips on their efforts. "That's it William. Slowly. Nice and slow now."

Eventually things did reach a point where it was beginning to hurt just a little more than Maggie felt it should be. "OK," she moaned breathlessly, grimacing only slightly.

"Stop!" May said calling out. "Don't move!" she added immediately. Reaching in between them May placed her hand around Williams prick trying to determine just how well things really were moving along here.

"Oh Maggie, you're all but a woman now," she exclaimed excitedly. "By the feel of things, with just a tiny bit more effort he'll be inside you and whatever pain you might feel should be hardly noticeable. So...you ready yet? Or do you want to take a moment longer to compose yourself?"

"I'm ready," Maggie said determinedly. "Make me a woman William. Let me feel you inside me. All of you," she added brazenly.

"Lucy?" May said looking up at her.

"I'm on it May," Lucy said once again bending down to start sucking one of Maggie's nipples.

"While you're doing that, start sucking it harder, even chew on her nipple a little. That should further help her to keep her mind off what's going down between her legs if you give a little pleasuring-pain to her tit." Lucy immediately began sucking harder, even going so far as to reach over pinching Maggie's other nipple between her fingers.

"Ready?" May asked one last time.

"Ah huh," Maggie whispered softly already concentrating on what Lucy was doing to her breasts.

Poor William had been straining himself trying to hold his position. Finally hearing from May that it was ok to begin pressing his prick more forcefully against her he did so, nearly forgetting and ramming himself harder into her than he should have. It did the trick however, as Maggie let out a small little cry of surprised pain, and then shouted almost simultaneously afterwards.

"Oh May! He's in me! He's in me!" she cried out ecstatically.

"Let me see for myself," May admonished them both. "Don't either of you move, not so much as an inch!" she warned, once again reaching in between them with her hand. Lucy sat up expectantly looking towards May's face, as did Maggie. Feeling around momentarily, May grinned. Broadly.

"Balls deep Maggie!" she exclaimed joyously. "You're a full woman now!"

"Boy, I'll say!" Maggie said with surprising humor. "I feel like I'm going to pee though," she admitted. Both May and Lucy burst out laughing. "Don't worry honey, that will go away in a moment or so. And then William here can begin fucking you. Nice and slowly though, in and out. Oh. And William? If you do feel like you're anywhere's near close to spilling your seed? Don't you dare do so inside her. If you can't keep from doing it, make sure you pull out and let it spill upon her belly? Ok?"

"Yes mam," William said feeling slightly annoyed, but understanding at the same time as to the obvious request and the reasoning behind it.

Maggie remained motionless, silent for several minutes, as did everyone else, including May.

"Fuck me Lips!" she said a short time later. "Fuck me, I'm a woman now."

"You always were Maggie," May told her softly. "You always were."

William began to gently move himself in and out of her with a great carefulness, probably even more so than what was actually necessary. As they did, and as Maggie began undulating beneath him in ever increasing desire, May moved back onto the bed slipping her hand down between Lucy's legs where she could begin frigging her clit.

"Hmmm do me too!" she told Lucy, who immediately began doing so. "Let's see if we can make each other cum when they do," she suggested as the two of them sat watching Maggie's first ever coupling with William.

1...56789...13