My Descent into Slavery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite a few, including two men."

"Will they be naked?"

"I'm not sure. We have a Muslim psychologist aboard with his wife. It's against their religion for women to display themselves to men. He knew there would be naked women aboard, but he was concerned his wife might be exposed to naked men. Out of respect for them, the men may remain covered except for when they've been warned to remain in their cabins, or a certain part of the ship has been made off limits."

We went to Hannah's cabin, which she shared with Angelique and Delphine. I knocked and was told to enter. They were stowing their things. Both of Hannah's slaves were naked.

"Marilyn is wondering which cabin she's been assigned to," I said.

"Two doors down from mine. A nice queen size bed for her and her fucking partners to share. Her luggage is already in her room. Joshua said to tell you muster is at 1430, just before we weigh anchor. An announcement will be made over the ship's public address system. Marilyn, it's important to listen to the PA announcements. Man Overboard, Fires, Abandon Ship or other emergencies are announced over the system. If you're sailing with us, you'll be instructed what to do should any emergencies be announced. You can expect we'll have a Man Overboard Drill sometime in the first couple days, as we've got new guests with us, and Beth and several others haven't been aboard for several months and need to be reminded of their shipboard responsibilities."

"Aye aye, ma'am," I said. "Who'll be giving the safety briefing?"

"Captain Amundsen would like Fatima to give this one as part of her training. They'll probably hold it just before supper after we're well away from the island boat traffic. Another PA announcement will tell where and when."

"Since it has been awhile for me, I'll probably attend the briefing as well."

"Not a bad idea."

I took Marilyn to her cabin and showed her how to use the salt water shower for soaping up and use fresh only for a quick rinse when she was clean. Except for her sports bras which she might be able to use for exercise, and personal hygiene items, I told her to leave her clothes in her luggage and keep them in the closet. I then took har on a mini tour of the ship, meeting Sahar on the way down to the gym.

"This is my domain," Sahar said. "I will work your ass off here, walking, running, weights. You'll look like a fucking fifty year old goddess when I'm done with you. You too, you lazy bitch. Just because you had some back surgery, you've been lazing about. That ends now. You still can't get a lot of sun, but you can sweat down here with the other slut."

"I'm sure," I said. "I'll show you where the mess is, Marilyn, so you can find it in the morning. Sick bay is a few doors down from the mess. You'll go there after the muster to get your physical so we can make sure Sahar can work your ass off. You'll probably be a frequent visitor to the spas or the massage salon to begin with, if she works you hard."

I showed Marilyn to the crew mess. Unlike the gym, the mess had a lot of people, most of them getting ready to cook, some getting food just after or before a watch. Her naked state caused a lot of comment as people wondered who it was and why she was bare. I just told people it would all be explained at muster. On the way back to the helicopter deck, I stopped at the play room to get some lube and an anal plug.

Marilyn looked around. "What is this place?

"This is where submissives are punished for any infractions."

"You've been here?"

"Often enough."

"Is it horrible."

"You said Frank used to spank you and you kind of enjoyed it?"

"Yes."

"This is where I go to get spanked and I kind of enjoy it. It's not much different, mostly a matter of degree."

"Who spanks you?"

"When my Master isn't around, Lynn Farber mostly does the honors, but any Dominant can do so. Sahar has spanked me a few times."

"Is she your Dominant?"

"No, but she does understand the value of whacking someone's ass to motivate them. You can probably expect her to swat yours if she feels you're not giving your full effort."

They made the announcement over the PA for the muster. We all went back to the Helicopter deck. First, Master introduced Dr. Sadiq and Felicity to the crew.

"You might remember Dr. Mahdi Sadiq and his wife, Felicity, from our stop in London last fall. He's going to sail with us for the next eight days until we reach Seattle. He's going to be helping Beth regain her equilibrium and monitor her handling of the ex-slave group. She wants to make sure she's still qualified to lead the groups now that she's an ex-slave herself.

"Since they are devout Muslims, we're going to curtail some of the activities you might have become accustomed to in the past. No punishments will be administered publicly, nor will public sex occur, unless we know the Doctor and his wife will be in their room. They are to be treated as honored guests. Their value system would not appreciate Mrs. Sadiq to be exposed to naked men, so there will be no public male nudity while they are aboard. Dr. Sadiq does not believe female nudity will be upsetting to his wife, so female submissives may still remain naked as Beth is now.

"Which is the next change we need to address. Beth's recent captivity has increased Beth's libido. We can all remember Beth running around the ship begging to be fucked after her rescue. Due to some innovative treatment, Beth won't beg for sex anymore, but she does crave it more than she used to. Sahar feels this craving needs to be tempered more than it was pre-slavery. Beth won't be available for sex as much as she has in the past. She will still be offered for the weekly and monthly employee awards, which Sahar will monitor, and perhaps participate in herself. Whether or not Sahar participates is one hundred percent up to her, not anyone else. I don't think I need to remind you of how capable Sahar is in taking care of herself if anyone tries to get around her objections to anything you attempt to do to her, or any harm she perceives you doing to her wife. Any other sex may be limited beyond that.

"That brings us to the second guest we have with us for awhile. Mrs. Marilyn Hoover is Francesca's mother. You may be wondering why she is naked. She is not a submissive, but she has recently expressed dissatisfaction with the way her life had gone for the past several years. She feels that the way she's lived her life has led to her being alone and unaccepting of the marriage her daughter has entered into. She has asked Beth to teach her to be more accepting of non-traditional sexual relationships, and to become more free in her thinking and actions. She wants Beth to turn her into a slut. Beth why don't you tell the crew what that means for them."

I stepped forward to address the crew. "Marilyn has put me in charge of her sexuality. That means that she will go naked around the ship. Except when engaged in hard physical exercise, she won't have any clothes on, at all. She will be engaging in frequent sex, but not anytime someone feels like fucking her. It will be more controlled than that. She will be the new award for winning Employee of the Day. That winner is entitled to one orgasm in their choice of her sexual openings, although any anal sex will have to wait until she's been properly prepared for the experience. That begins tomorrow morning, the orgasm to be carried out in her room. Additionally, a drawing will be held at morning muster for anyone who wants to participate. The winner of that drawing will be entitled to spend the night with Marilyn, fucking her to their heart's content. No married people will be allowed to participate in that drawing at the current time, except for Sahar and me, Hannah and Angelique, and the Captain and Lynn, because we are already engaging in extra-marital sex.

"Any married couples may see me if they want to participate. An evaluation will be done to determine if both parties in the marriage are in agreement as to extra-marital sex. If they are in agreement, they may join the drawing as a couple, not individuals. Marilyn will have sex with them as a couple. The exception to that rule is Francesca and Belle. Since Francesca is Marilyn's daughter, Belle may enter the drawing on her own.

"Additionally, in the course of her training, I'm going to be working with Marilyn to ensure she's a more skilled cock sucker or cunt licker. Men or women may be drawn into the training for that purpose, for practicing her skills. That may be more random, or less, if I'm looking for a particular attribute for her to practice on. The first drawing will be held now. Are there any questions?"

"Has Marilyn ever licked a cunt before?" Kelly asked.

"She's licked three different women a total of six times. She'd never done it before Sunday."

"And the cocks she's sucked?" Chaney asked.

"Three on Monday. I'm unsure how often she'd done it in the distant past, although I know she hasn't done it for years. You can talk to Ethan and Thomas about how well she did. As I understood it, she was as good as any other female you might happen to meet in a bar somewhere., but not as good as the women on this ship. We hope to get her as good as anyone else on the ship within the week. If you're interested in spending the night with her tonight, and don't have watch, ask Hannah for a card to write your name on. We'll drop it in a hat and Marilyn will pull the name for her first night aboard ship with someone."

Roughly a dozen people participated, four women and seven men. I told Marilyn before she drew the name out of the hat, that I knew people would want to fuck her. Norris was the name chosen.

"Norris, Marilyn has the starboard cabin two doors aft of Hannah's. Report to her room at 2100 hours," I said.

The last thing I did before Muster ended, was to make Marilyn bend over and spread her butt cheeks, so I could insert her anal plug.

"You're dripping, Marilyn," I told her.

"I know. I'm so excited."

"Report for your physical."

******