My Descent into Slavery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chaney, what was the real reason you wouldn't fuck me that second time after I was freed?"

"What did I tell you last time?"

"I don't want the lame excuse you gave me last time. I want to know the real reason. I never believed that cockamamie shit you told me anyway."

Chaney pointed at Sahar. "Blame her. She sort of hinted we might die in our sleep with a knife in our ribs if anyone fucked you. Said you wouldn't ask for help if you got the fuckings you were looking for."

I turned to look at Sahar who was leaning against a post grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "You fucking bitch!"

"So sue me. Was I wrong?"

"No, you weren't wrong, but it was still a nasty thing to do. I was desperate."

"Of course you were desperate. You felt like a filthy whore and wanted to be treated like one. You weren't even getting pleasure from it, just as long as you had another cock in your cunt. Desperate times called for desperate measures. You can thank me later by licking my cunt."

"You should be licking my cunt," I protested.

"Fine. I'll lick yours."

"I'm not going to win this fight, am I?"

"Do you really want to?"

I thought about that for maybe ten seconds. "No."

"Then you can lick my cunt while I lick yours."

"Can I watch?" Chaney asked.

"NO," we both said, with feeling.

"Geez. Give a guy a break."

"You are getting a break. Marilyn's going to practice sucking your cock again. Two blow jobs in one night is a fucking break. Go ahead, Marilyn, suck his dick. Show me what you got."

Marilyn got him all down, and made him beg before he got to cum. She was learning. Chaney left and I told her to go to her room and wait for Dave.

"You've been changing out your plug every day, right?"

"Yes," Marilyn said. "I'm putting the largest one in tonight."

"It should make your fucking with Dave more enjoyable. You'll feel very full with the plug and Dave's dick. You're going to get fucked in the ass tomorrow night."

"What if it's a woman."

"Special drawing tomorrow. Only four men need apply. Men I trust to take your ass gently enough, you'll come back for more. By the way, I don't expect you to go Ass to Mouth tomorrow night. If the gentleman cums in your ass, you may use a damp washcloth to clean his cock and your bottom, before you suck him, or he goes back in your cunt."

"Do people actually do that?"

"One week of slave training at Mahmoud's and I was doing it every time, without puking."

"What's it taste like?"

"Suck one yourself if you want to know."

Marilyn shuddered and left. After she was gone, I took Sahar's hand and went to our room. We both licked a lot of cunt. She didn't tie me down, though I would have welcomed it.

******