My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To test the validity of my findings, Master and I arranged a series of tests, each slightly more indicative of her level of submissiveness, first removing her clothes in a more public setting while accepting oral sex from me, sitting naked with some of Master's department heads at supper. Next, Master offered to tie her to the bed, which she went along with, then he invited Angelique into the bedroom as he was fucking her and ordered her to lick Angelique's cunt. When that succeeded, I joined him and he fucked her as we sixty-nined and told her if she climaxed without his permission, he'd punish her with a spanking in front of his crew.

"Never once did she fight him or question any of his orders. When she climaxed without his permission, he put his collar on her and she became his submissive. Miranda extended her vacation so Master could more fully train her and indoctrinate her into her slavery. She was scheduled to leave on Monday."

"So why did they decide to get married? So far, you haven't said anything about love."

"On her last day, Master explained all the controls, tasks, and sex he was arranging for her when she went back. While we were on the beach, Miranda was learning to control her expressions and body language while she orgasmed, as Master intended to give them to her while she worked. Master and I went walking, and he told me he loved me and wanted to marry me. I told him he had to marry Miranda. It would be difficult, if not impossible, for her to continue as Master's slave for long if she was single. She would likely never marry while Master's submissive, could never have children. It would be difficult for her to join us and allow her to fully serve if she remained a congresswoman and single.

"If she married, she could continue her relationship more easily. She could join Master frequently and no one would question why she wanted to join her husband, or if she had a child. Miranda could be who she wanted to be, and enjoy it fully. The only caveat would be if she would accept me as her sister slave and acknowledge both our bonds with our Master."

"You love Joshua too? You gave him up for Randa?"

"I love my Master with all my heart, but I'm not giving him up, I'm just not marrying him. I care for Miranda a great deal and our whole relationship, the three of us, could not work with her as the single person, not for long. I'm not a congresswoman. No one will care if I get pregnant or if I'm having sex while single. I'm the one who gets to stay with him as she goes back to work. Nothing about my current relationship changes, except we have to be more discrete in public. Lynn will pretend to be my Dominant in public, so neither Miranda nor her new husband are tainted by my behavior."

"Still, you could have married him."

"My slavery is as meaningful and strong as any marriage. My submission means I hold my Master's desires and wishes as more important than mine. What's good for him, is ultimately good for me. This relationship is good for him. He gets to keep both of us. I get to keep Miranda as my sister slave. I'm not harmed by this transaction. It works for me, too. I could not see Miranda get shunted aside by a meaningless gesture of marriage to me. I know he loves me and I love him. I'll continue to love him and he'll continue to love me without a marriage certificate saying so. If Miranda hadn't been willing to share him, I would have married him. Since she is, I don't need to."

"What if Randa changes her mind? Decides she doesn't want to share anymore?"

"As Master's submissive herself, she is also more focused on Master's desires than her own. Trying to cut me out is contrary to that need to be pleasing to him. Raising a stink about it at a later date is only harmful to herself. She admits publicly she's been a submissive slave slut, living in a sexual relationship with both a man and woman, engaging in sex with whoever Master directed, and in the process, losing him herself. She wants this to work as much as I do, for the same reasons. She won't change her mind anymore than I would, as long as Master is consistent and complies with our respective slave agreements. She's never been as free and happy as she is now. Why jeopardize her own happiness?"

LuAnn gave me a hug. "You're a remarkable person, Beth."

"Master thinks so too," I laughed.

"Take me back to my room. I'll rest a bit, fix my hair and make up and I'll be ready for the photos."

We went back to her room. There was a post-it note saying she'd been moved to the room next to Lynn's. I directed her to the new room. It had its own bathroom and a queen sized bed since she was an honored guest who'd now be spending some time with us.

"Annie Leibovitz will be our photographer today. I'm sure we'll look spectacular. I'll come by your room to pick you up when it's time."

"Annie Leibovitz. Amazing."

"Some of Angelique's modeling friends are coming as well. Don't be surprised by anyone you see."

I made my way back to Master's cabin, glad we didn't have to hide anything from LuAnn anymore.

******

At 1400, I took a quick shower, brushed my short hair, applied make up and a cherry red lipstick. I donned my dress and other accoutrements, and went looking for LuAnn. She was dressed in something fairly similar to mine, silk not satin, and without the fringes. It was short and slinky, and with the spaghetti straps and the obvious nubbins of her nipples, without a bra.

"You look great," I said.

"So do you."

By the time we arrived back on the sundeck, Annie and two assistants had arrived and were scouting out the best locations for photos. The men were showing up and all of them were wearing vintage suits which made them look like gangsters. Ethan and Edgar, especially, looked like participants of the St. Valentine's Day massacre. All they needed was a sub machine gun and they could be cast in a movie.

Taking into account our wedding theme, Annie decided to shoot a lot of our photos next to the bars or in the game rooms, having them look like old speakeasies. A few had the men leaning on the bars with the women looking like they were flirting to pick them up. One had all five men sitting down at the poker table with the women all sitting in their laps. LuAnn was surprised to find herself in the lap of billionaire William Thornhill. I sat in Leo's lap. A few had us dancing, including one where Miranda, LuAnn and I were dancing on the pool table. All in all, I thought the photos would look great. The only ones left would be those of the ceremony itself.

Our other guests were going to start arriving soon and Master, Miranda, and several others went down to greet them as they arrived. The photographer was waiting at the top of the stairs to take their photos on the sundeck with the ocean behind them. I was interested in seeing the interaction between Sam and Gigi when she arrived. I was introducing everyone to others in the wedding party or crew.

Gigi Hadid came with her boyfriend, Zayn Malick, and she was definitely sporting more than a baby bump. She brushed cheeks with Angelique and Chantelle, asking Sam where his lovely wife was.

"Working I'm afraid. Couldn't get away. I see congratulations are in order. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you. Zayn and I are very pleased."

"It was so good of you to come. Please enjoy yourself tonight."

Fairly smooth, no fireworks. Evelyn and Bill also had brief words with her.

Cara Delevingne came together with Ryan Burns and David Gandy, though not as any couples.

Darla whispered to me, "Aren't those men hot, and Cara describes herself as 'gender fluid'. I think I have a shot at getting laid by a celebrity today."

"Just behave yourself. They are our guests and shouldn't be hit on. Let them do the hitting," I replied. "There are plenty of crew members who'd be happy to fuck you if you need it so bad."

Candice Swanepoel and Charlize Theron came together and I remembered they were both from South Africa, so I imagined they had quite a bit in common. Both of them seemed very nice, Charlize especially, who was very warm, greeting everyone with a brief handshake.

Hannah had also invited the mayor of Gustavia and the Prefect of St. Barthélemy. They arrived with the other two male models. When everyone was there, Master and Miranda were married again, without the jokes and with photos. There was a reception after with some of the best food I've ever eaten and lots of champagne. I was pleasantly full and agreeably buzzed when it ended.

Sure enough, Master had fireworks afterward and I'm sure they were visible from town. I couldn't hold Master's or Miranda's hand, so I held LuAnn's, sitting with Ethan and Leo. Darla and Cara missed the fireworks, the naughty girl getting her celebrity fuck out of the way. While she didn't miss the fireworks, LuAnn and Ethan disappeared soon after the guests said goodbye. Not much different from any other wedding, I'm sure.

Master, Miranda and I retired soon after, and Miranda kissed me and said, "I have the bottom."

I climbed over her in a sixty-nine and felt Master fill me shortly thereafter. It was a very wonderful night.

******