Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

"Not here," she whispered then surprising me as she headed on tip-toes towards the door. "Robyn might hear us."

"Fuck!" I said to myself thinking it without saying it aloud. "So what?" I thought. "Can't we be quiet...in here?" I did ask.

"Sure, if you really want to, we can," she informed me not yet turning the door-knob. "But I'm in a dirty...horny mood, and don't much feel like keeping it all inside. So...which do you want? In here, all nice and comfy quiet? Or outside back by the pool on a blanket where we can moan and groan as much as we want to?"

I slipped out of bed, as she turned the knob on the door. The two of us silently padding on bare feet down the hallway towards the stairs, and then outside where we crossed towards the pool area. The only lights being those from the pool itself, giving us a rather erotic little atmosphere to enjoy as Chris spread out the large padded comforter she'd brought outside with her.

"Much better," she grinned turning towards me as she lay down on it. "Now baby...come fuck me, and tell me what it was you actually did do and see there in the kitchen after I left."

I should have known. Chris knew me even better than I knew myself. Seconds later I was behind her, fucking her doggy style, her favorite position. And all the while as I did so, I confessed to standing there watching my cum spurting all over the inside of the sink as I stood there staring at...the two of them.

**

I didn't learn until much later, several days later in fact. Though we'd been very careful, and very quiet heading downstairs, Robyn had been unable to go to sleep. She had heard our whisperings easily enough, even though she'd not been able to quite make out what was being said. When she heard the door open from our bedroom, and then the soft quiet, almost secretive padding of our feet as we headed down the stairs and then outside, she had gotten up. Following at a safe unsuspecting distance, she had slipped out the sliding glass doors of the patio area, coming around the side of the yard rather from the back door entry. Unobserved, she had hidden behind the pool house, watching us as we lay there fucking on the blanket. She had eventually confessed all to her sister, unbeknownst to me, and that she had masturbated while watching us. Crying the entire time.

**

Even after our late night romp in the back yard, Chris as usual got up early for her morning run. As we lived only a few short blocks from the beach, she enjoyed running near the ocean, along the sand, listening to the waves as they came crashing in. It was her favorite part of the day, a chance to be alone, think...plan her day and simply collect herself. After all that had happened recently, I expected she'd no doubt be gone a bit longer than usual. So much to consider, think about, and reason out in her head. I likewise did the same, though rather than running as I did so, I usually preferred to putter around the yard, or work on one of my many uncompleted projects out in the garage as I did so.

Still early, I had gone out to do just that, long before it got hotter in the day, before the winds picked up and began blowing that hot southerly wind in again. I knelt picking weeds out of the garden area. Though I left it up to Chris to arrange and thus decorate the gardens themselves, it was my job to see they were weeded and looking pristine in appearance. This was my time as well, early in the morning while it was still cool and pleasant enough to be doing so. Even as I weeded almost automatically, I was lost in thought...thoughts I knew damn well I shouldn't be imagining, entertaining. Especially now. And yet...there I was, doing just that. So absorbed in my thoughts I once again didn't hear Robyn's approach, jumping again now upon hearing the sound of her voice so unexpectedly.

"Coffee?"

"Jesus!" I yelped like a pup, almost falling over causing her to laugh.

"Sorry...didn't mean to scare you."

"You didn't...scare me. Startled me a little yes," I said with a bit of irritation in my tone of voice, not really meaning to. "Thanks," I then added far more politely, accepting the cup of freshly brewed coffee she handed me as she stood there sipping her own.

"You're welcome," she responded, not taking offense at my tone as I'd already softened it with a smile.

"Sleep well?" I asked sipping my own cup.

"Well enough I guess. Different...sleeping in another bed, one you're not used to...and alone."

"I can well imagine," I told her, only then taking a brief glimpse of her as she looked about the yard enjoying the rare fresh breeze of the still cool morning air. Damned if her appearance, even innocent as it was, or was meant to be...didn't get to me still. Though Chris usually slept in a thin pullover satiny, or even silk shift to bed at night, she sometimes wore nothing more than one of my old tee-shirts to bed. Sometimes with, but sometimes without panties, depending on the mood she was in. I liked the without mornings the best, as that usually meant she was in the mood for a quickie before either one of us dressed for work. A rather nice way to start out the day. Thus...it was a silent, though obvious sign to me of what I could expect.

Robyn was wearing a thin white tee shirt, obviously no bra as the cool morning air had already teased and caressed her nipples into hardness, poking and pressing against the material. Once again kneeling down, spotting a weed I had missed in the small patch I was working, a quick glance her way as she stood there next to me revealed even more. At least she was wearing panties, the hem of the shirt not quite long enough to disguise the fact that she was, or might not have. Though I doubted I'd find her doing the latter, especially around me.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" She asked looking back down towards me, causing me to once again refocus my attention on the weeds and flowers rather than on the simple cute, almost too girlish little rose etched within the upper crotch of her panties.

"We talked about going down to the beach later, maybe taking a picnic with us, spending some time at the ocean, unless of course there's something else you'd rather do later?" I asked.

"No, no...I'd like that," she said bending over to gather up my coffee cup. "Sounds like fun in fact," she added. "More coffee?"

"Yes, please."

I wondered briefly if she'd done that on purpose, or hadn't thought about it, not realizing her exposure to me as she leaned over picking up my cup, basically displaying herself, presenting to me that barely covered, likewise near perfect ass of hers. But even more so, the sudden appearance, the outline of her lips pressing against the material of the sheer panties she was wearing, clearly displaying her protruding lips, her "camel-toe" as was so vulgarly, somewhat jokingly referred to. She turned her head looking back towards me. My eyes tearing themselves away from the sight, though already too late.

"Be right back with it," she said standing up, walking away. I had heard...distinctly heard her emphasize the word "it" when she said that, pausing for only a whispered breath of a moment, but enough that it made me wonder. She had to know I'd been looking at "it". She'd virtually caught me red-handed. And so...had the "it" she'd referenced, emphasized.. been the "it" I'd been thinking about. Once again I shook my head in frustration, scorn and chastisement at myself. Having Robyn around was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

**

Thankfully she didn't stay or hover around me when she returned with my fresh cup of coffee, heading instead back inside the house. Even so, her nipples still protruded provocatively against the front of her almost too thin tee shirt for comfort. My comfort anyway, as I felt my cock stiffen, against my will, already pressing against the front of my now too tight cut off jeans.

"Hurry home baby," I thought. "Daddy's got a hard one for you," I joked with myself, though I was also pretty sure she wouldn't approve of who'd given it to me, even though I'd not wished for that. Didn't make it any easier however, Robyn was...admittedly was, a good looking, sexy, seductive woman. A constant reminder for me to mind my P's and Q's around her.

By now it was already getting hot...too hot. I hurriedly finished off the section I had told myself I would do before putting my gardening tools away, heading back into the house for my morning shower. I hoped while doing so, Chris might return home and thus join me inside there. I was hard as a rock. As I climbed the stairs towards the bedroom, I heard the shower already running.

"Shit! That must be Robyn," I realized. She had beaten me to it, though I shouldn't have been surprised by that. Chris had already told her she could use the shower in our room as opposed to having to go all the way down stairs and use the one in the downstairs area. Even so, I found irritation in having to do that, now share time...scheduling amongst the three of us, though as I said...most of the time, Chris and I simply showered together even if we didn't fool around. Not exactly something I could do with her sister, which meant simply waiting for my turn. With the door to the bathroom closed however, I saw no point in leaving the bedroom, content to sit on the edge of the bed, flipping through channels on our TV while waiting for her to come out.

I glanced over towards the bathroom door. It's not like it was wide open or anything, it wasn't. But it wasn't fully closed either. A small crack, a very small crack alerted me to the fact it wasn't fully shut, and which was also why I could hear the fall of the shower inside a bit more perhaps than I should have been. I sat, feeling impatient, irritated with having to wait on her, deciding to use the advantage of having the door open a crack as an opportunity to yell into her, and ask her if she couldn't hurry things up. I approached the door, seeing movement beyond as I did.

Our shower was unique, custom made. Big enough to easily support four inside comfortably, though that had never been our intention of course. We just liked having the room to shower in, along with two separate shower heads on either side of the wall. In addition, you stepped down into it, two small steps with a safety rail. Something I liked as there was no need for a shower curtain, or sliding glass door to have to clean, not to mention easily used as a jet tub as well whenever we decided to use it for that purpose. At the moment however, even with the door barely cracked the way it was, I could clearly see my sister-in law as she stood with her head back beneath the shower, rinsing her hair. Her full breasts jutting outwards beneath the spray, a thin, very thin strip of pubic hair between her legs, pointing upwards towards her naval almost like a beacon, inviting you to look at it. Which I found myself doing. I swallowed my words, finger tips on the door, a slight, very slight push, opening it a fraction more, if that. But just enough to even more fully see her as I stood there spying on her.

Next to the built in rack holding an array of body soaps, shampoos, conditioners and the like, we had also had installed a hand-held spray for those harder to reach places. I now watched as she reached over turning it on, and then herself by the looks of it. She wasn't simply rinsing off, or washing anything else either for that matter. Not when I saw her hand travel up, cupping one of her breasts, toying with it. Her mouth forming a small "0" as she moaned softly, teasing her extended nipple, holding the shower massage against herself with an obvious pulsating beat.

"Fuck!" I moaned silently to myself once again. Because here I was again...looking at my sister-in law, masturbating. Feeling the erection which hadn't completely dwindled away, suddenly racing back to full and complete hardness again within seconds. The sight of her standing there, so vulnerably revealed. Closer this time in my observance in fact, details of which I now saw even more sharply, the pucker of her nipples, the crinkle of that delicate delightful skin. I allowed my eyes to caress her looking downwards, the water itself highlighting the normally almost invisible hair on her tummy just below her naval where she didn't shave. Wet however, it now lead like a path down towards her cunt, her lips puffy, protruding, swollen as she held and pressed the head of the pulsating shower massage against herself. Occasionally moving it away, teasing instead with a finger or two for a moment. Allowing me when she did that, a brief clearer glimpse at her lips, her opening, which she then spread, teasing and torturing her amazingly large looking clit. This too, far bigger than her sister's, so easily seen over the few feet separating the two of us as I stood behind the door. I watched as she changed hands, now playing with her neglected breast, placing one foot slightly above the other on the ledge running around the tub on one side. Effectively spreading herself even more...comfortably, the shower massage again directed at her cunt, specifically against her clit as she groaned audibly, shaking briefly, now pulling fiercely on her nipple with her fingers as she pulled on it, even twisting it.

"Jesus!" I said, though glad the shower was loud enough to drown out my words, spoken softly as they had been, though I again was reminded in doing that just how precarious my situation was at the moment. Though relatively sure she wouldn't know I was standing there peeking in on her, a focused glance in that direction might reveal any distortions behind the door from the light coming behind me. Something I was very well aware of, and already at the verge of stepping back, leaving the bedroom entirely.

Which is when she came.

She had let go of the hand-held spray, leaving it to bang wildly against the wall as she reached down...slapping, no...spanking her pussy as it were. She was slapping it hard with one hand, the other pulling...fingers pinching the flesh, her lips surrounding her clit, bunching it up, almost as though yanking upwards on a man's foreskin. No other way to describe it, explain it, as she pinched, holding it there, in a way, re-sheathing her clitoris. And though in doing so, she slapped, hit, and then ground her free hand against herself furiously, all the while crying out her pleasures, wave after wave of them...or so it seemed anyway. One long, never-ending string of orgasms that shook her from head to toe. She was still climaxing in fact, when I spun away from the door, the sound, subconsciously perhaps of footsteps just then nearing alerting me to the fact...Chris had come home.

She walked in, saw me thankfully standing looking towards her, and not through the door itself, though I was still too close to it for my own good. "Just came in to use the shower myself," I said trying to once again sound irritated. "Was just about to ask her to hurry up in there when you walked in."

Chris looked down at my crotch. "Ah huh," she smiled accusingly. "I bet you were asking her to hurry up...and cum," she giggled suggestively. "I'm willing to bet she's using the hand held shower massager you put in for me...isn't she?"

"I don't know...I...I ah...wasn't looking for that, at that...at her," I stammered.

"Ah huh," Chris said again stripping off her own clothes now.

"No really...I wasn't, I just came in to shower, realized she was already in there, thought I'd peek through the door, ask her to hurry up in there."

"Peek through is right," Robyn said suddenly coming into the room, thankfully covered up with a towel around her torso. "Thought I saw something a moment ago, blocking the light behind the door...thought it might be Jack, just wasn't sure if he was really brazen enough to sit there and spy on me."

"Spy? Spy? Who said I was spying?" I stammered defending myself, trying to sound shocked, angry even at the suggestion.

"Give it up Jack...you're standing there with a hard on," my wife said, and then burst out laughing, just as her sister did, now looking down and over towards me.

"Oh my...you really do. And...you really were spying on me, weren't you?" She accused without really sounding too upset about it.

"Well, you probably were masturbating in there, weren't you?" Chris now boldly and bluntly asked her sister. "Go on, admit it...you were probably using my shower massage."

"Well of course I was, especially after you told me about how you enjoyed using it, you certainly can't stand there and expect that I wouldn't...after all."

"No...but I can't say that I expected you to put on a show for Jack either," she said a bit more seriously, taking the edge off what a moment ago seemed like a bit of harmless ribbing.

"The door was shut."

"Not all the way...unless Jack," she paused once again looking towards me.

I don't know if Robyn had purposely not closed the door completely shut, or if she'd left it as a temptation for me. There was no real way of knowing. But...under the circumstances, it was at best circumstantial that she'd done that. And under those same circumstances, unfair to judge her by. I had been the one to push open the door a bit wider than it had been. I had been the one to stand there and observe her, even after I'd realized what she was actually doing.

"It wasn't entirely closed...but not open enough to see anything either, until I opened it a bit more," I freely confessed, surprising them both. "It really was my intent to ask your sister to hurry things up in there, I just didn't know at the time I attempted to do that...what things she was currently doing things too," I said trying to lighten the mood a little. "Which honestly honey...is when you came in."

"So you're telling me...you already had that when you came up here?" she asked once again nodding her head in the direction of my now...rapidly deflating member. At least it was doing that.

"He might have," Robyn said coming to my rescue, though that too was quite unexpected in a rather unique sort of way as well. And at first, I wasn't sure if she'd made things better...or worse in having said that. "He had one when I went out to give him a cup of coffee, just before coming upstairs to shower," she informed her sister. "Maybe...he was still thinking about yesterday, this morning...which is why he had one, and still did...even now."

Chris and I exchanged looks with one another. "What did she know," we were both thinking without saying as much, though our mutual looks asked the same question. "Had she heard us...seen us?" I asked myself. "Or did she know about my adventure in the kitchen yesterday? Had she and her sister privately, secretly, discussed any of that?"

I felt a strange sense of relief, though why I didn't know, catching a knowing smirk on Robyn's face as she eased by headed for her bedroom. "Time for me to dress...and get ready for the beach," she announced. "And besides, you two need to shower...maybe even talk a bit before we leave," she snickered quickly dashing from the room as Chris playfully reached out in an attempt to steal the towel away from her.

"Women!" I said once again shaking my head. Just when you thought you had them figured out, you realized, you really didn't.

"Come on you horny old goat," Chris told me shrugging out of the rest of her clothes. "She's right...we both need to shower, and what's more, we really do need to talk too!"

"About what?" I asked nervously.

"About her...about her staying here with us. About you and I. About me and her...about a whole lot of things I haven't told you about yet. And maybe it's time that I do, before you hear anything from anyone else."

Ok...this was starting to get interesting. "Like what?"

"In the shower," she said simply. "I'll tell you a little bedtime story in there, or maybe I should call it a "shower story", she giggled good-naturedly, though it was the same naughty giggle I very often heard her use whenever she was aroused too. Which was a fairly decent sign under the circumstances, as that meant...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers
123456...9