Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,450 Followers

"Me too!" Robyn agreed with her, "though I like tasting it too...especially Jack's sweet cream. You keep jacking him...I'll give you a target to aim at," she grinned, and then leaned over further, opening her mouth in a wide capturing net, though closing it again, speaking. "Whenever you're ready that is," she giggled waiting.

I glanced over next to where I was laying, just a foot or so away, Pat likewise on his back, though still resting, balanced on his elbows watching my wife once again drive fully down onto his cock, the entire length disappearing like a magic act...though more like sword swallower, as Chris knelt over him, sucking and likewise tonguing his shaft. He reached out, his finger tips likewise capturing one of my wife's hard little tit points...tugging it. She smiled around his dick, liking it. The moment she did, it triggered my own pleasured release.

"Fuck...here, it...comes!"

Robyn opened her mouth once again, even wider this time...though hovering several inches above my dick as Susan pumped it, more rapidly now.

"Oh yeah...squirt for us baby...squirt!" She asked, as I began doing just that.

"Oh yeah! Take it! Take my fucking cum!" I cried out, feeling the first spurt explode from my prick tip, watching as it splashed against the side of Robyn's mouth, the aim slightly off, though Susan and she both hurriedly corrected for the almost immediate second shot. Even this one...though fully and cleanly entering Robyn's mouth, forced her head upwards a little with the surprising volume of it, almost forcing her to gag with the unexpected velocity of the spurt.

"Damn! He cums good!" Susan barked excitedly.

"Yes he does!" Chris replied looking over, almost proudly so as she and Pat both looked over towards the three of us. Susan was still working my stiff shaft up and down, pumping out what felt like gallons and gallons of cum cream, most of which now began landing against Robyn's breasts as she herself had placed her own hand over Susan's, helping to guide it, aiming it where she obviously enjoyed feeling it.

"I do so love feeling all this hot warm cream on my tits!" She explained unnecessarily. Though so did I.

**

Basking in the afterglow of my climax, I almost lazily went back to licking and tonguing Robyn's now even wetter juicy split. Susan crawled over joining my wife, the two of them now wrapping lips around Pat's enormous prick, teasing him delightfully, even kissing one another with his prick sandwiched in between the kiss.

"Never done that before," Susan smiled, lips smacking, sucking kissing, doing it again as Pat groaned audibly. "Gonna cum for us too baby?" She then asked, the words no sooner out of her mouth than he began doing just that. It was admittedly erotic as hell, watching his prick squirt, both Susan and my wife still licking, and sucking it together. Streamers of his own precious semen shooting skywards, landing almost everywhere at once as they continued mouthing his prick until the last remnants of his orgasm merely bubbled, and then flowed from his prick-tip like molten lava from the seething volcano of a prick they both held.

It was a delight for me in another way too though, the erotic scenario triggering Robyn's release as she suddenly cried out, wailing at the top of her lungs, hunching back now almost suffocating me as she came. I drank in the delicious wet surge of her bliss, felt the liquid flow of her climax, swallowing, drinking...near drowning in it myself. And content to do so had I done. When she finally sat up, looking back and behind her, I lay there grinning like a Cheshire cat, my face drenched, glistening in her erotic rapture.

"Fuck you do that so well!" She thanked me.

"Any time," I said meaning it.

**

With three of us temporarily knocked out of action, it was no surprise then when Chris stood up walking over towards the coffee table where she'd first placed her brand new strap on dildo down on to.

"So...heads or tails?" She asked looking at Susan.

"I'll fuck you...and then you can fuck me," she told my wife.

"And then I'll fuck you both!" Robyn added to that with a mischievous smile.

It was another long...but very enjoyable evening. Though it had been wild enough as it was, I was content with spending the rest of the time with my two girls, though it was fun to watch Susan take that mammoth prick of her husbands, something she was obviously well used to doing. Watching them fuck beside the three of us as we did, until everyone was once again spent, almost too much to move. We bid them goodnight, just after midnight, and agreed to get together again come Friday evening, this time at their place.

"I've gotta get some sleep!" I told the girls dragging myself upstairs to bed. "And I can't afford to be late in the morning either," I added.

"I'll have the coffee ready and waiting for you," Robyn said.

I looked at her and groaned, as she winked at me.

"Best set the alarm for a bit earlier," I told my wife. "Or I have the feeling I will be late again," I then added.

**

At least I wasn't in as big a rush this morning as I stood there leaning back against the kitchen counter. Chris and Robyn both having scooted their chairs over in front of me, sitting side by side...naked, leaning slightly off to one side. Robyn's right breast, pressed against my wife's left breast, as they in turn ran my dick back and forth between the two, teasing their own nipples with it, once again jacking me off.

"Think he'll have much...especially after last night?" Robyn wondered now slapping my dick against the two of them as she asked that.

"No worries there," my wife assured her. "Sometimes I have to wonder if he doesn't have an extra set of balls hiding somewhere he cums so much," she grinned back. "Just you watch, there'll be plenty for the two of us!"

Minutes later, I treated both pairs of titties to a fairly impressive display of tit-squirting, several massive loads landing equally against each of them, and then enjoyed watching afterwards as they stood, mashing their wet sticky breasts against one another, virtually massaging and rubbing it in to one another.

"Have a nice day dear!" Chris said kissing me good-bye, as did Robyn. "Because we certainly will!" She added her hand already making its way down between her sister's legs as I forced myself to step out through the door.

**

I arrived at work with plenty of time to spare, Robert nodding his head appreciatively from his office as I walked by heading towards mine. Debra, my administrative assistant brought me a fresh morning cup of coffee, something I'd never asked or required her to do, something she just did for me almost from the very beginning. She had poured herself one as well, part of our early morning ritual now as we sat down to plan out the day. As she very often did, closing the door so we'd have some privacy to work and discuss things over that first cup.

In the three years now that Debra had been working for me, I had never not once made any untoward advances against her. Ours was, and would remain a professional relationship. Having said that however, it was also a friendly and pleasant one as well. We often joked, flirted a little without crossing any major lines in the sand. It kept things light and easy between us, and the fact she had a nice looking body, without showing too much of it off, was an added bonus. And today was no exception to that either. Debra had dark shoulder length hair, a nice full bosom, breasts somewhere in between my wife's and Robyn's, though I of course had never actually seen them. Just the occasional unintentional glimpse down the front of her blouse a few times. Sexy bras, lace bras mostly, a hint of well defined sculptured flesh with a small sprinkling of freckles, which I frankly found quite stimulating for some odd reason. In addition to all that, Debra had long curvy legs, a tight form fitting ass that looked damn good in jeans, which she usually always wore on casual Fridays. Today was Tuesday however, so she wore her usual business fare, which today consisted of a short black skirt, showing off those long legs of hers, and a nice somewhat see-through white blouse, though she most usually wore a camisole beneath that whenever she did.

"You look tired," she began. "Late night?"

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "You have NO idea!" I told her grinning wickedly. She knew the look.

"Lucky woman...wish my husband was as, well...adventurous as the two of you seem to be," she told me.

"If she only knew," I thought to myself, taking a moment to glance down at her chest as she seemed to sigh wishfully, causing her chest to heave, enough so that that one extra undone button on her blouse, which probably shouldn't have been, gapped just a little. The mere glimpse of a few sprinkled freckles caused my prick to stir inside my pants. "Yeah...it's been interesting to say the least, my wife's sister's staying over with us for a couple of weeks, so we've sort of been working around that," I said lying a little, not wanting to hint at anything that would raise any eyebrows.

She laughed at that. "Yeah, been there, done that myself. Late night in the bathroom, not always the best place to enjoy oneself...at least, not all the time," she confided in me.

Images of her now getting fucked in her bathroom filling my head, though I had never met her husband.

"So...what's on the agenda for today?" I asked deciding I'd best change the subject and get back to business before I allowed my cock to "dick-tate" otherwise.

Taking my cue, Debra opened the schedule book for today glancing at it just as my phone rang. I answered.

"Jack Stevens," I said answering.

"Hi honey," my wife said slurring her words a little. "Guess what we're doing?"

I felt my cock suddenly stir once again. Normally I might have been slightly irritated with a personal call, especially so early in the day, just having gotten to work after having so recently seen her. But now...with the too recent memory of walking out the door, seeing the two of them rubbing their cum-splashed tits against one another, Debra's freckled tits...and those damn sexy long legs of hers, I decided to indulge myself, listening in.

"Should I come back?" Debra asked. I put my hand over the receiver.

"No, stay put. I've been expecting this call, but it shouldn't take too terribly long," I assured her, returning to my wife. "Thanks for calling me," I then said trying to sound professional, letting Chris know as I did...I wasn't alone.

She laughed. "You have company then?" She asked snickering.

"Yes...I do in fact."

"Debra?"

"Yes." I responded even nodding my head as though lost in thought. Chris knew my routine in the morning as we'd often discussed it. She also knew of my somewhat friendly, only slightly flirtatious relationship with her. We held no secrets from one another.

"Way cool," she responded back, "this could be fun," she then stated, though it sounded more like she was addressing her sister than she was me in saying that.

"Go on..." I said urging her to hurry things up just a little, smiling at Debra, even winking at her as she sat there trying not to look as though she was listening in on my conversation, even though she obviously was.

"Well, after you left...Robyn titty-fucked me. And then I titty-fucked her too!"

"That sounds interesting," I said over the phone trying to hide the fact I was rapidly growing erect and aroused on my end. "How's that work?" I now asked.

"You want specifics?"

"Yes...please."

"Not until you take your cock out."

"Here? Now?" I asked, realizing maybe I was saying something I shouldn't be, raising suspicion, glancing at Debra again though she sat patiently in her seat, still smiling at me.

"Yes...unless you don't want to hear about it until you get home," Chris told me.

I unzipped beneath my desk, fishing my cock out carefully, Debra sitting across from me, making the whole thing dangerously thrilling.

"Ok, I can do that," I said having already done so.

"Promise? You're not just saying that to get me to tell you? You did? You are?"

"Yes." I said simply.

"Well, with our tits still nice and messy after you came all over them, Robyn had me lay down on the kitchen table, and then proceeded to mash her breast against my pussy, fucking and teasing my clit with it, until I came. And then I did the same thing to her. It was really naughty...really horny. Really hot!"

"I can only imagine," I responded stroking my dick.

"You hard? Wet? Slippery?"

"Very," I said again. "Yes...very much so."

"You playing with it now? Stroking it up and down, rubbing the head for me? For us?" She added.

"Yes, I am," I said still trying very hard to sound professional here on my end, though I was doing exactly that.

"Want to see us do that for you again tonight after you get home?"

"I would yes...I'd enjoy ah...I'd enjoy that very much, it would be much appreciated."

Chris laughed. "Ok baby, I'll let you get back to work now then. "Enjoy your cock," she added. "Come for me."

"I will...that, I can assure you. I will. And thanks for calling," I finished finally hanging up. "Sorry about that," I said speaking to Debra, cock still in hand, though I had every intention now of putting it away once she'd left rather than finishing myself off here in my office.

To my surprise however, she stood up grabbing my cup and hers. "I'll get us some fresh coffee," she said. "And I need to make a pit-stop into the ladies room first before I do that," she added surprising me just a little. She stepped towards the door, hand on the door-knob, not yet turning it, turning back towards me. "Oh...and tell your wife hi for me next time she calls."

I sat there looking at her. She laughed.

"You might also want to consider the fact that I have really acute hearing," she grinned a bit wickedly, and then glanced downwards in fact as though having x-ray vision or something as she looked towards my desk. "After that...I'm going to need a few moments too," she finished only then turning the knob on the door, stepping out.

"Well I'll be damned!" I said feeling my face redden considerably. "I'll be go to hell!"

**

A few minutes later Debra returned with two fresh steaming hot cups of coffee. She closed the door, this time locking it before taking her seat, sliding one of the cups over towards me. As she did, I noticed something else. She was no longer wearing the camisole she'd had on beneath her white blouse. She still had a bra on, that I could clearly see, a rather sexy looking one in fact with obvious lace patterns and designs in it clearly showing through. Another thing, there was a third button on her blouse now open as well. Daring, if not a bit too daring for the office, without being totally obscene, just on the edge of being inappropriate. I liked the look. I took a sip of my coffee, though damn near spurting it out across the desk moments later.

"So...you still have it out? Or did you put it away?"

Like I said.

Debra shifted in her seat, slid back a little away from the desk. The chair had rollers. She put one leg up on the edge of my desk. I didn't mind. She didn't have any panties on now either.

"That was horny," she offered. "Your wife and her sister huh?" She then stated matter of factly.

There was no point in denying it...she'd heard, obviously. I grinned, though answering her previous question rather than this one.

"I did yes."

She picked up on that.

"Still hard? Horny?"

"Very." And then I thought it was my turn to ask her a personal question. "You wet? Aroused?"

"Very," she answered back, spreading her leg a bit more, giving me even more of a tantalizing view.

"I'm your boss."

"I know...I work for you," she offered. "Which is why...only this, nothing more," she said easily enough. "Ever." She then added. "Unless it's too much...or not enough, either way."

"No...no, I'm good with that...if you are," I responded back. She smiled. Reached up undoing another button.

I unzipped again, letting her hear it this time when I did. She undid another button. Her bra had the clasp in front, she popped it. Her tits sprang free. Freckled. Sexy, sprinkles of freckles all over the front of them, racing towards her hard extended light tan colored nipples. Nice and hard...extended.

"Your turn." She said. "Let me see."

I looked at the door again. This was dangerous as hell, but I was as excited as hell too. I stood, my cock sticking straight out of the front of my pants. She looked at the chair next to her, pushed away, giving me room.

"Take a seat," she invited. I walked over the few steps doing so, sitting beside her, yet comfortably, or rather uncomfortably distant. "Stroke it for me...while I watch."

"Finger it for me...while I watch," I shot back.

She laughed, tossing her head back, her dark shoulder length hair hiding her face for a moment, though she lifted up a bit, bunching her skirt up around her waist as she did so. She had a bit more hair on her pussy than Robyn did, though not much. A small, neatly cropped little triangle, it was sexy...different. Naughty hot. She slipped a finger in, drawing it out again, showing it to me. It glistened. She was indeed very wet.

"Show me one," she asked.

I squeezed my dick, a nice droplet of precum emerged, I swiped it up with my finger showing her.

She fingered herself again, fingers to her mouth then as she sucked them off. "Now you."

I squeezed again, finger to mouth licking. Salty...sweet, tangy...erotic.

"Nice," she moaned, hand back down between her legs, free hand now cupping her breast. "Jerk it...work it for me."

I began doing so, pumping my prick up and down while she watched, while she finger-fucked herself, now pulling hard on her nipples...pinching them.

"Let me hear your wet cunt," I said huskily.

She moaned hearing that, her fingers flying now, smearing her slick wet juices around her extended clit, it was easily heard as she did so. "You like that huh? You like hearing that hot fuck sounding juice noise?" She asked.

"Fuck yes!" I responded, letting her hear mine now in kind, lathering my own cock, spitting on it as well, adding to the stimulation along with the additional wet slick slippery sounds as I stroked it.

"I squirt...a little," she said warning me.

"So? So do I!"

She laughed at that. "Want to see me do it?"

"Fuck yes. See me?"

"Fuck yes."

"When?"

"How bout now?"

"Fuck yes!"

Oddly...she lifted her cup, near draining it, handing it to me. I took it, wondering.

"Hold it for me," she then said, and then stood, legs spread....frigging her clit, fingering her cunt. "Soon...really, really soon." She informed me, redirecting my hand. "Closer...about there," she stated. Mesmerized, I sat there, holding the cup, watching...waiting. Watching her hand, smelling her actually, enjoying her scent. "Ready?"

"Hell yes."

"Here...it...comes!" She groaned deeply, and then did.

For the briefest of moments, it looked as though she was peeing, but she wasn't. This little spurt, spritz, spurt, and spritz, again. It was hot...it was decadent, it was erotic as hell. I heard the splash of her climax squirting into the cup, felt a bit of it hitting my hand. "Not too bad," she said looking down seconds later.

"Not bad at all...very nice in fact," I stated. She laughed again.

"Not that...I meant, didn't get too much on the floor, mostly in the cup."

"Oh that...yeah, I guess, doesn't matter, even if you did...that was fucking hot."

"Yes it was...your turn." She took back the cup, holding it...grinning. "Always did like cream with my coffee."

One, two...three squirts at the most, it was all I had. A bit too soon to have fully built up the reserves yet, though it seemed to have served its purpose. I shook off, a droplet or two more, neither one of them going into the cup. One landing on her breast, the other on her blouse.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,450 Followers
1...456789