Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,410 Followers

"Oh...my...god!" Robyn breathed out deeply, loudly. "It's been so fucking long!"

I proceeded to attack Robyn's cunt with a vengeance, intoxicated perhaps by the increased excitement of actually doing this, especially where we were, and with an audience to boot. As Robyn had done to Chris, Chris now did to her sister, rolling over onto her side, her hands coming up to caress, tease and fondle her sister's slightly larger breasts. I peeked, still licking, sucking and teasing Robyn's clit. Just enough light as it fell on her exposed breasts, her nipples about as hard as they could possibly be, if not even more so than I'd seen them as Chris manipulated each. Watching my wife doing that, while I licked her sister's cunt was sending a flood of excited shivers racing up and down my spine, not to mention my hard stiff cock which I swear, felt as though ready to tear through my swim trunks.

"Ok, ok! Stop, stop!" Robyn near begged a few minutes later. "I don't want to come either yet...and I am already way...too...fucking...close!"

I eased up on her, only slightly disappointed, but more than ready now to pick up and walk home, even with a hard on leading the way. Anxious now to even more further enjoy the delights and eroticism of being with the two of them. In ways I am sure, I hadn't as yet even begun to imagine yet.

"Your turn," Chris said putting that thought on hold.

"What?"

"I said...your turn!" And then grabbed me, pulling me down and over onto my back. As she did that, Robyn likewise sprang into action, grabbing the bottom of my swim trunks, literally yanking them off. When she did, my cock sprang up like a coiled spring.

"Fuck!" Robyn exclaimed.

"What?" Chris asked.

"You said he was pretty good sized, but I had no idea!"

I was glad it was dark, or they'd have both seen me blushing. "I'm not THAT big!" I responded.

"Big enough!" Robyn replied, and then dove down onto my cock, just as Chris did. I lay back, my mind going in circles, stars filling my eyes and head as I felt two tongues, two pairs of lips suddenly joining, gathering me in, and licking my steel-hard shaft together.

"Fucking A!" We then heard quite audibly and clearly behind us. Causing the three of us to burst out laughing together. And then they were, laughing along with us.

"Maybe...we should be heading back," I said reluctant to actually be suggesting it.

"Yeah, maybe we should," the girls agreed as the three of us stood, dressing again picking up our things. We soon strolled by our equally nude friends, stopping briefly as we passed.

"Hope we didn't scare you away," the woman said speaking. "I told Pat he was being too noisy!"

"Yeah...we were enjoying the show," Pat added to that sounding quite disappointed that we'd decided to pick up and take off.

"We were enjoying yours too," I told them both. "But...I'm, we're..." I corrected, "In need of a whole lot more now, and the sand doesn't make that very comfortable in doing," I laughed.

"No...it doesn't," the sexy little blonde agreed, as I only then took my first real notice of her very small, but very sexy looking breasts. Twin little cones of delight with pink perky little nipples, especially when she stood, offering her hand to me and the girls. As did Pat, standing a bit awkwardly moments later. All three of us looking down at him as he did.

I was surprised when I spoke. "Now THAT's what I'd call a BIG cock!" I said brazenly enough, speaking the words I now knew the girls must have been thinking.

I think he was blushing too, though frankly I was now glad to be wearing my trunks again, even though they were still tented considerably.

"Sorry about that," he stated softly. "But admittedly, watching the three of you really was quite exciting."

"Obviously," Chris half whispered almost as though praying still looking down at his magnificent specimen of a prick, once again making everyone laugh, putting us all at ease with one another.

"Hey, if you're ever interested in dropping by and visiting," the blonde said turning. "That's our place, down there around the bend, first one on the beach."

I'd seen it before, it was the most talked about, most beautifully built place down there. And I knew then who he was. "You're...Patrick James!" I exclaimed. A well known, much sought after architect. The company I worked for had a while back tried to get him to contract with us for a project we'd been working on, but he'd been too busy and unavailable at the time. I then told him that.

"Well then...you three really should come over and join us for a drink one evening," he suggested shaking my hand, though once again, it felt odd, doing so...especially with that amazingly large prick of his bobbing up and down so obscenely while I did so. I don't think either Chris or Robyn ever took their eyes off it as we stood there.

"We'll ah...do that," Chris half stammered.

"Please do," the blonde said, finally introducing herself. "And by the way, since my horny husbands too preoccupied to remember to introduce me, I'm Susan," she stated. "Maybe next weekend perhaps? Or even during the week if you're available," she smiled demurely.

"We'll be there," I quickly agreed even before my wife could. If nothing else, my own boss would be delighted to hear that I'd managed to get my own foot in the door, so to speak. Though I'd leave out the part where I had stood there shaking the man's hand, with his blood engorged cock sticking out nearly a foot while I did so, bobbing up and down as we did that.

Saying our goodbyes then, we slowly walked away, heading back towards our own place, and what I now knew was going to be one hell of a delightful evening.

**

I was sitting on the edge of the bed patiently waiting for the girls. They had jumped into the shower, and though I wouldn't have minded joining them myself, they'd made it clear they wanted to save any more fun for the bedroom. I'd turned off all the lights save for a small beside table lamp giving the room a nice soft sensual look and feel to it. We were still nervous, even as excited as we all were. About to embark on something I don't think any of us realized might...or could, and now would happen, we were all still a little apprehensive about it. At least I was.

Chris was the first to emerge from the bathroom. "Robyn's still drying her hair, she'll be out in a minute," she began. "But that will give us a moment to chat."

"About?"

"About this, all of it," she explained. "Obviously we're moving into uncharted waters here."

"You can say that again," I said smiling a little, still feeling the tingles of excitement, though my prick certainly wasn't feeling very nervous at the moment, standing tall between my legs.

"The thing is...I think we need to be in agreement about something," she said somewhat seriously. "Under the circumstances, especially now with what's happened, and with what we're obviously about to do...it probably won't be the last time, at least while Robyn's here staying with us."

I hadn't really considered that, but...under the circumstances, she was probably right. Once we'd started this, it probably wouldn't be.

"So, what is it we should all be agreeing too?"

"Well, for one...none of us does anything behind anyone's back. If for some reason you and my sister should end up alone at some point, and decide to mess around without my being there, I think I should at least be told about it...in detail," she grinned almost wickedly. "Though I think we should make every effort to include one another whenever we can."

"Agreed," I said easily enough. "And...visa versa," I told her. Chris had taken off two weeks of vacation in order to be here with her sister during the day. I didn't have that luxury, going to work the next morning in fact, though I had planned on taking the next two Friday's off for a couple of three day weekends at least. "So same holds true for you two then," I further emphasized. "While I'm having to work while the two of you have plenty opportunity to play during the day...I would hope that I'd at least be informed and told about whatever the two of you end up doing together."

"Agreed," she responded back, and then giggled. "Maybe...we'll even call you at work while we're doing that sometime."

"Oh yeah...I can just see you doing that, leaving me there at the office with a nice big fat erection, and unable to stand up or go anywhere until it went down. Yeah...that'd work."

Just then the door to the bathroom opened and Robyn came walking out...delightfully, and deliciously nude. "Ok sport...your turn, go wash that sand off your body...and cock," she grinned hotly. "And hurry up about it too!"

"Yes mam!" I said ducking past her as she took a swing at me. This no doubt would be the fastest damn shower I'd ever taken.

**

I couldn't have been in the shower more than two minutes when I came out. What I saw caused me to nearly trip over my own two feet. Visions of them fingering one another had dominated my thoughts, now...based on what I was looking at, I'd expanded those fantasies two fold here.

They were on the bed, licking one another simultaneously, locked up in a decadently salacious sixty-nine together.

"Oh...there you are!" My wife said looking up at me as I stood there just inside the doorway. She was lying on her back, Robyn on top with her head still down between my wife's legs licking away. "Ready to join us?"

I was...and I wasn't. This was too good...too horny, too fucking exciting to pass up. "In a minute or two yes...but right now, I think I'd honestly prefer to sit down and just watch the two of you."

"No surprise there," Robyn mumbled into my wife's cunt, not even bothering to look up as she spoke. "And I'm not ready to quit doing this anyway," she added, and then made it perfectly clear she was having a good time as she added some rather wicked slippery sounding noises while fingering my wife's cunt in addition to licking it.

I walked over taking a seat in one of the two armchairs we had there in the room. Perfectly content for the moment to sit there, sip on another glass of wine, slow stroke my cock...and watch the ladies as they pleasured one another. On some few occasions I'd actually sat down and done just that watching a porn movie or two. After this, I didn't think I'd ever enjoy doing that again half as much.

"Any naughty...dirty, juicy requests?" Chris now asked.

"Aside from the one you're already doing you mean? As I pulled upwards on my prick, a nice fat juicy droplet of precum oozing out of the tip causing Chris to comment on it, directing her sister's attention towards me upon doing that.

"I do so love watching it when you jerk off for me," she stated. "But yeah...in addition to this, what else would you enjoy seeing?"

That was easy. From time to time we both watched a few porn movies together, each of us masturbating, watching one another while we did. An excursion outside of the norm, that we both found immensely erotic and satisfying. During one or two such sessions, I had always gotten most aroused when seeing two or more women together. Perhaps that was in and of itself the norm for a lot of men...but even more arousing and exciting to me than seeing two women going down on one another, was watching them actually grinding their cunts together. My favorite position being, what I called a "scissors press."

"You know what I'd like seeing," I said simply, not having to say any more.

"You'd like that would you?" Chris asked briefly before plunging her tongue and mouth back into her sister's wet split.

"You fucking know it!" I answered back, sliding that nice droplet of lubricant around the head of my cock, making it slick, teasing it even more as I sat there pleasuring myself, watching them.

"So, what is it he wants us to do?" Robyn asked lifting her head up. Her face was wet, glistening with my wife's juices. I wanted to run over there and run my tongue over her lips and face licking it up.

"Wants to see us pussy-fuck," Chris told her.

"Pussy fuck?"

"Yeah, roll over...I'll show you."

I removed my hand from around my dick, gripping the glass in my hand now instead. If I hadn't...I'd have squirted in an instant. Just the mere thought of seeing this bringing me too fucking close to the edge. Robyn rolled over, now on her back, her large breasts melting like ice cream having fallen off the cone. I personally found it sexy however for as large as they were, flattening out a bit her nipples remained hard, pointed and so fucking alluring as they poked upwards.

I sat watching as Chris slid in between her sister's legs, one leg under, the other over as she did so. "Ah...now I see what you mean," Robyn responded as she made herself available, and comfortable as Chris finished positioning herself. Laying at opposite ends of the bed now, joined in the middle, I stood...walked over and peered down for a much better, much closer look as the two of them held hands, now grinding against one another.

"This what you wanted to see?" My wife asked hotly, her words lust-filled, slightly slurred as her own pleasure became obvious.

"Oh yes! Hell yes!" I said my eyes glued to the two of them. My wife's totally bare pussy, swollen puffy lips, slick with arousal, meeting...pressing, grinding against her sister's, that narrow little patch of hair once again pointing down like a direction arrow where the two of them met. "Fuck yes!" I then added, hand back on my prick though I'm not sure I even knew at the moment it was.

I stood there watching for a while until I couldn't stand it anymore. "Don't move!" I said crawling up into the bed, joining them. I knelt, leaning forward, and then added the tickle of my tongue to their two pressed cunts, so sloppy and slick together as they continued their slow teasing gyrations, though now allowing, and making room for my dancing tongue. It was an incredibly unique sensation, doing that...licking them both back and forth, tasting their subtle differences, dribbling their own cream back and forth on one another, then watching them 'pussy-fuck' each other again.

"Now I have one for you," Chris asked with an almost glazed look in her eyes. I'd seen her horny...plenty of times, but I don't think I'd ever seen her look quite like this. She almost looked evil, and it was the most erotic expression on her face I had ever seen.

"Name it!" I said easily. She grinned...wickedly.

"Jerk yourself off...and then squirt on us," she told me.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! For fucking sure! I'd love seeing you do that!" Robyn said jumping in. "Jack off that nice hard prick of yours all over our cunts while we pussy fuck!" Robyn moaned deeply growing more and more excited at the thought of seeing that.

"Yeah baby...we want to feel that hot sticky cream of yours splashing against our cunts while we do this," Chris added.

I stood above them looking down, no longer worried or concerned about coming too soon, the joy of doing this for them...with them, already urging my balls into doing just that only seconds away now. Hearing, watching...listening to the slickness of their respective cunts as they slid, pressed, and humped against one another was music to my hears, and soon to become even more so I imagined, upon releasing what I knew would be a torrent of spunk splashing against and between them.

"Oh fuck...fuck, am so fucking close!" I exclaimed moments later, now bent at the knee, still hovering above them, though aiming...pointing my purple swollen cock at the twin split targets below me.

"Spurt it baby! Spurt it...shoot it all over us!" Chris urged.

"Yeah Jack...do it!" Robyn added, "Let's see that hard stiff cock of yours explode!"

I almost toppled over from the sheer force of the pleasure that suddenly leapt from the end of my dick. Watching these amazing spurts leave my cock, ribbon after ribbon of spunk shooting from the tip, splashing almost perfectly between them, bathing them both in copious amounts of cream that began to pool up in between them. It wasn't long before the sounds of the squishy sticky mess was even more easily heard than it had been, now fucking one another, using my own spent semen as additional fun sauce in order to accomplish that with. I stepped back, still throbbing, listening...amazed.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Robyn cried out seconds afterwards. "Fuck me sis! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking cunt!"

Chris screamed out her own incredible climax, unintelligible sounds suddenly ripping out of her throat, the slap of flesh suddenly dying out in an instant as they merely held one another, pressing against one another with every ounce of strength that they had. As though in suspended animation, they stayed that way for a very long period of time, neither one of them moving, though holding...still quivering, pressing...throbbing.

"Holy...fucking shit that was good!" Chris finally managed to breathe coming down.

And all Robyn could do...was cry.

**

I damn near called into work. Though had I done that, there'd be no way in hell I'd have been able to take off Friday if I were to do that. Still half in the bag from lack of sleep, we'd finally collapsed, exhausted sometime around three in the morning. We'd finished off in the wildest of ways...at least for me anyway. Chris kneeling down on all fours, doggy-style, her favorite position, but with an amazing twist. Robyn, draped over her, her own cunt accessible as I plowed into one...and then the other, back and forth, over and over, fucking each in turn, sometimes once, twice, a few times. In and out, back and forth, until I started cumming again, shoving it in one...squirting, in the other...squirting, cumming...squirting. I soon after collapsed, exhausted, spent...done. All three of us remaining like that until the fucking alarm went off. All too soon.

I had showered again, coming out a while later, Chris still out cold asleep in our bed...Robyn obviously up, though the smell of coffee alerting me to where she was. I headed down stairs, eager for some caffeine to give me a boost before leaving for work, though I envied being able to stay in bed for a while, for a number of reasons.

"Thank you!" I said taking the cup Robyn offered me, sipping from it, though admiring the view I was now looking at. She was wearing one of my dress shirts, open completely, looking hot as hell in it, naked beneath.

"Wish you could stay," Robyn wondered honestly meaning it.

"Me fucking too!" I wished openly taking another grateful sip of my coffee, though the clock on the wall was telling me it was already time for me to leave or I'd be late.

Robyn closed the distance between us, hugging me, putting her arms up and around my neck having to stand on tippy-toe in order to do so. "Wanted to thank you for last night," she said suddenly kissing me, affectionately not quite passionately.

"You're ah...welcome," I said as she stepped back away slightly, unable to avert my gaze as I looked down towards her breasts, nipples once again already hard peeking out towards me. "I'd best get going...before I can't," I grinned at her already feeling the surge in my cock as it too began to awaken.

"Before you go," she said stepping back in towards me, her hand suddenly reaching down clasping the zipper on my slacks.

"Fuck! I can't Robyn! I'm going to be late as it is," I told her.

"Please? I want to feel you squirt on my tits...feel your cum on me for a while in remembrance of last night."

There was no fucking way I could leave now...not with a hard cock, and those tits just begging me to squirt on them.

"Go for it!" I told her as she hurriedly began jerking my cock, holding it against her tits, teasing her nipples with it as she did that. With no reason to hold back, it didn't take long either...surprisingly, especially after last night, though I highly doubted I'd have a lot of goo to present her with. To my surprise, I still did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,410 Followers
123456...9