Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

**

Peer pressure. Sometimes you've just gotta love it. The moment Michael spoke to Debra, she turned towards me, tossing her top in my direction, now bare breasted as well, much to everyone's delight. The moment she did that, Marsha stood as the only one still wearing coconuts, except for the professional instructor who was there along with the drummers and caterer's Patrick had hired on for the event. Even she looked tempted to join the rest of them. But it was with another big round of applause, and somewhat of a surprise to Susan even when Marsha finally shook her head, laughed and verbally said, "Oh what the fuck...why not?"

Now we had six gorgeous bare-breasted females standing side by side one another, no two of them alike, each of them slightly different in appearance, size and shape. It was another virtual smorgasbord of tantalizing, sexy titty flesh, and each one of them with nice rock hard stiff little nipples.

With careful instruction, they performed several very exotic, and somewhat erotic hula dances, which were actually quite beautiful in their flow, made even more so by the brief exposure of their respective breasts here and there as the Leis they all wore moved about playing peek a boob with their breasts.

After they had finished, rather than retiring and heading back inside to change again, we all settled down for a few more drinks enjoying the cool night air, and the atmosphere, allowing everyone to now consider and begin looking forward to, what was ahead. I quickly drew my wife and Robyn off to one side, filling them both in.

Chris laughed in that mischievously sexy sort of way she always did when she'd had just enough to drink to put her in that special place of hers. "Now we have two requests we need to try and fulfill tonight," she giggled. "Though, maybe in doing that, we'll accomplish both at once," she ventured. "Obviously, Debra's a no brainer, glad to see Michael would be up for seeing something like that. But the real hidden purpose behind all this, is seeing if we can get Marsha over there, a bit horny as well...and possibly, very possibly, joining in. Preferably with her very own sister."

"You go tell Michael the fix is in," Robyn laughed. "Tell him, he'll get his wish tonight if nothing else. We'll mention the same thing to Debra, and then when the time is right, we'll see about putting on a nice erotic little show for everyone. Hopefully, we'll get Susan, and Steve's wife in on it as well. And then...maybe, just maybe, even Marsha might come around, join in along with the rest of us, pretty much the same way she finally did with the bare-breasted thing."

"Great idea," I told them both, noticing just then everyone was starting to head up towards the house. Susan was already racing ahead with Steve's wife right behind her, each of them too late in their sprint as Patrick and Steve both had robbed them of their grass skirts, now running bare-assed as well, up along the beach, towards the house.

"Oh yeah, this is about to get really interesting," my wife observed.

"I certainly hope so," I then added. "I certainly hope it does."

**

Once inside the house however, the excited nervousness of outside seemed to be tapering off rapidly. If someone didn't up and do something soon to get things started again, the night was apt to become a major disappointment.

"So what do you expect us to do about that?" Chris asked me. "We can't just start going down on one another in the middle of the room just like that," she said.

"You never know...it might," I said in return, but she was right. I still didn't know where Steve's wife stood in all this either. Nor did Marsha look too enthusiastic about doing much of anything, now having dressed again, no longer bare breasted as everyone else at least still was. "What you could do though...is dance. Tell Susan you need some sexy, nice to move to beat music. Something to bump and grind against. After a couple of songs to heat things up a little, that's when the two of you do a bit of provocative, stimulating, erotic sensual touching. See where that leads to," I offered.

"Now that...sounds like a plan," my wife said moving off in order to do just that. I now felt it was time to go over and get better acquainted with Steve's wife, only then remembering her name...Gloria. Standing there chatting to her, admiring her rather impressive looking chest, and making no bones about the fact that I was either. She seemed not to mind too terribly much the attention putting me at ease as she allowed one of her magnificent bare breasts to press gently and comfortably into my side.

"Susan tells me, that she and your wife and sister have gotten to know one another...shall we say, fairly intimately?"

"You...might could say that, yes." I confirmed for her. "And you? Susan?"

"Not yet," she said winking at me. "But...hopefully after tonight," she grinned. And then added, and hopefully a couple of you guys too," she said with an evil wicked grin.

Yes...the prospects for the evening where starting to get better and better.

**

As we had hoped, it didn't take long before watching my wife and Robyn dancing so sexily together, eventually enticing most everyone else into likewise joining them, including Marsha as the last holdout, though she again was the only one doing so fully clothed. Once again peer pressure came into play however as every single one of the women began dancing with her, up and against her, and then began making a game out of stripping her clothes off while she did that. If nothing else, that at least showed us she wasn't opposed to a little girl-girl playfulness at least. A good sign.

It was erotic as hell watching it. Ironically now though...it was like the first junior prom all over again. All the girls dancing, all the guys standing on the sideline...watching. We were again at a cross roads here. One, two more songs at best, and without further improvement on our part, we'd again reach a lull in the action.

It was my turn to man up. So I did. I simply took off the rest of my clothes, first to reveal a nice stiff cock, which immediately received a few whistles and cat calls from the ladies as they pulled me into their little group on the floor, now circling, and dancing around me as though this was some sort of erotic harvest festival or something. It worked though. With me now the only guy getting any attention, it didn't take Pat long to likewise strip down, getting and receiving even more whistles than I did, though with good reason. He too was rock hard solid, and I wondered briefly if that might be a little intimidating for the other guys...especially Michael. But with Debra now eyeing Pat's prick, a lot...and sorely tempted to reach out and actually touch it, which she did sort of do with her ass on one or two occasions while we all danced, bumped and grinded against one another, Steve, and then finally Michael joined us now doing the same.

At least now, the rest of the night had a reasonable chance of success, in one form or another. Though just dancing like this, everyone bare-assed naked was turning out to be damn fucking hot enough as it was.

"Time to turn it up a notch I think," I finally said drawing my wife off to one side. "Especially if there's any hope of getting Marsha curious and interested in her sister again. Time to pull out all the stops here before she decides she's ready to call it an evening or something."

"Yeah...I think you're right, and besides, we did promise Michael."

"Yeah...that we did," I said winking at her. Chris then walked over whispered into her sister's ear, and then simply led her over towards one of the still unoccupied couches. "Ready or not sis...here you come!" She laughed.

**

Once they started doing that together on the couch, Chris crawling up between her sister's legs as she began so openly tonguing her...Debra quickly walked over, standing there looking down, as was Michael now, and then I...and then as it seemed, everyone else.

"Fuck that's hot isn't it?" Gloria said, being the first to express what most, if not all of us where thinking then, that yes...it was. I was pleased to glance over, spot Marsha once again finally joining us all, likewise looking down now as Susan saddled up just behind and off to one side of her own sister.

"I so do remember that," Susan sighed pleasurably. "Wouldn't mind doing that again now," she dared hope. Marsha turned looking at her.

"You would?"

"Yes, admittedly...I would."

"But I thought...after you and Patrick..."

"What? After we got married? You think I quit thinking about that? Thinking about how fun and erotic it had been being with you, that I no longer wanted to? I thought...after we did, after you became so standoffish, distant, that you no longer had those desires!"

Patrick was grinning from ear to ear, suddenly stepping up behind them both, putting his massive hands around each one of their bare shoulders. "Looks to me like, you two have some catching up to do...have at it," he told them both.

"Here? Now? In front of everyone?"

"Why not, they are!" Patrick said looking over towards my wife and her sister, who were both so lost in their own pleasures at the moment, that I doubted either one of them was even aware of what had just taken place.

Once again Marsha surprised everyone with almost the exact words she had used before. "Oh what the fuck...why not? I'm so damn horny now, I can hardly stand it!"

I smiled at Michael, who in turn stood there grinning at me. "Babe? Why don't you let Debra have a turn now," I suggested, as they quickly agreed, though pulling Debra down onto the middle of the floor, where she and Robyn soon after began to devour her like a couple of hungry, blood-thirsty Vampires.

Like when the girls had been dancing, suddenly they were the ones having fun entertaining one another while the guys against stood there like wallflowers. Wallflowers with dicks, sticking straight out stems throbbing with lust and desire as we looked on at the women as they joyfully and teasingly pleasured one another. I could imagine now the rapture and joy that Susan and Marsha were once again sharing after so long distant from one another. The sounds they made, giggling, moaning and lapping away at one another ferociously was both sensual and erotic. Gloria finally led Steve over towards where Patrick stood, the only female who wasn't actively engaged, but who soon would be.

It was difficult knowing where to look, what to watch. But when Gloria finally took Patrick's prick in one hand, her husband's in the other, placing them together as she now began sucking them each simultaneously, I paid more attention to that. Clearly, they had done this, or something similar to it before. Neither man flinched nor shied away as she did that, smiling and grinning at one another, looking down as Gloria at least partially managed getting their dick heads inside her mouth. She looked up Michael likewise looked on with hungry eyes. She smiled, winking, waving him over to her.

"Come on sweetie, never tried three before," she urged him.

He glanced over towards his wife, Debra's tits, pussy being so enthusiastically pleasured by my wife and her sister. She nodded her head, spoke..."Go for it, enjoy yourself...I'm certainly going to," she told him.

Tentatively he did as Gloria now knelt before all three men, taking turns sucking one, then the next and the next, going back and forth between the three of them. I knew for me...it was now or never, the chance having now come for me to delight myself in the pleasures of Debra's soft wet cunt.

"Any room in there for me?" I asked.

Chris laughed. "You've been dying to fuck this pussy haven't you?" she teased knowingly.

"Almost as much as you've been wanting to eat it, I reminded her as Robyn finally gave up her spot between Debra's legs.

I lay down on my back, Debra now positioning herself over me easing down over my rigidly stiff cock. It was heaven as she tortured herself, slowly inserting my prick into herself inch by inch until she had finally and completely taken me inside her. Almost the moment she did, leaning back against me now, Chris dove for her cunt, her lips capturing and surrounding Debra's already stimulated clit, which Robyn only moments ago had relinquished.

"Let me...return...the favor," Debra moaned audibly as I slowly began thrusting in and out of that succulent wet cunt of hers, Chris happily lapping away at her pussy. "Come...stand...over...me."

Laying behind her the way it was, it was hot as all fucking get out when Robyn approached, standing, though straddling herself over Debra's face. Deb now began tickling my sister-in-laws clit with her tongue, as Robyn stood over her, looking down at me, grinning from ear to ear. She fondled her own breasts, pulling on each of her nipples firmly, stretching them out, twisting her tits, jiggling them almost crazily in her desire.

"Fuck I'm horny!" She announced unnecessarily. "And she's eating my cunt wonderfully!"

"I can see that!" I exclaimed ramming my prick deep inside Debra's cunt, though Chris chose that moment to take it out, now sucking it briefly, licking off Debra's juices from around my dick causing me to throb even more than I already was.

"Fuck! I'm gonna come!" Michael suddenly called out next to us. Whatever Gloria had been doing, though I was also pretty sure it was the pure excitement of new experiences for him that did it, we all turned to watch. Still holding one cock in each hand, jerking them, she held Michael's cock firmly within her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth as he literally fucked her face. Seconds later, there was no doubt he was filling her mouth with his seed as she held still for only a moment, taking it, trying not to drown in the process. "Oh my god!" He cried out as well, over and over again as his knees buckled.

"Do it baby! DO IT!" Debra coaxed, urging him on, and then just like that, I felt this tremendous rush of hot warm fluid suddenly cascading down over my prick. Debra too was climaxing, the combination of my cock, my wife's wild little tongue, and the sounds of the ecstasy occurring next to us had unexpectedly triggered it.

"Oh yeah! Yeah!" Chris likewise called out to her, now drinking, slurping and slapping my cock with her hand against Debra's clit, lips as she continued to jettison even more and more of that amazing, silk-feeling pussy juice.

For the moment at least, Debra collapsed sideways off of me, spent, satiated and well satisfied. Robyn however wasn't immediately taking her place, though Gloria now came over interested in joining the three of us. Susan and Marsha had gotten one another off as well, enjoying their renewed intimate relationship, though Patrick now having seen that, something he'd long hoped to do, wanted a bit more.

"Admittedly Patrick, I've always been a bit jealous of my own sister, wondering what that cock of yours would feel like inside me, especially after Susan had told me about it. Now seeing it...I want to feel what it's like even more!"

Leering at her like a man possessed, Patrick soon positioned himself behind her doggy-style as she knelt on the floor. Susan grinned seeing that, and then beckoned towards Michael who had not too surprisingly, recovered substantially. "Come here baby...come do me like that, next to them."

Susan's suggestion had suddenly turned into a bit of a game, With Steve standing next to us, his hard stiff prick flagging Robyn down, she slipped off of me, taking his hand and now knelt down on the floor next to the four of them.

"Damn, should have brought my strap-on," Chris laughed as Gloria now asked me to join her as well, though she once again snuggled up with Debra, the two of them quickly becoming fast friends intimately once again as Chris now showed Debra what had become one of my favorite hot things in seeing her do. She slid up and between Debra's legs, pressing her pussy against Debra's, and began enjoying that still slick juicy cunt of hers as they began rubbing themselves against one another.

Admittedly, the sounds of four couples fucking side-by-side, all in the exact same position was interesting. The slap of flesh on flesh, the grunts and groans emanating from everyone all at once, watching one another, smiling grinning, and enjoying the sight of Debra and Chris wildly doing each other in front of us was exciting beyond belief. Like dominos, one right after the other, the men and women both began climaxing, sending one another off into delicious erotic spirals of intense mutual ecstasy. I had never seen so much cum spurting out, flying almost everywhere at once, damn near simultaneously. Each of the girls backs was drenched, rivers of semen flowing, pooling, and dripping off their sides. As desert, they soon began licking and cleaning one another up afterwards, soon ending up together in a giant circle, in which both Debra and Chris soon joined them.

It was a nice way to end the evening, four guys standing together, jerking off, watching the bevy of women below us as they moaned and groaned into another series of hot lusty orgasms.

By the time we finally dragged ourselves home, it was well after two in the morning.

**

I was half asleep already laying in our bed when the girls finally emerged from the bathroom joining me. "Jack? You asleep already?" Chris asked.

"Almost," I groggily responded, still in a bit of a nice sensual fugue as I lay there. I felt my wife slip into bed on one side, Robyn on the other, joining us as she'd been prone to do of late rather than taking to the guest bed.

"Thought you might like to know, Robyn's made a decision. She's moving back here to live with us," she informed me. I felt the girls snuggle up against me on either side, the feel of their soft warm skin like a comforting blanket surrounding me. Soft firm breasts acting like cloud filled pillows against my ribcage, even in half dreamy sleep, causing me to smile.

"I was hoping you would," I said turning towards her slightly, kissing her forehead. "I'll take some time off, go back with you and help you if you'd like," I assured her.

"Don't plan on bringing much back with me," she informed us both. "Most everything I want or need...is already here."

"I would like to turn the guest bedroom into more of a walk-in closet," Chris went on thinking, "We'll need the additional space," she added. "Oh...and a new bed."

I came more awake after hearing that. "Why? What's wrong with this one?"

"It's not big enough," she giggled. "We need a bigger one...a much, much bigger one," she teased once again fondling my very limp dick, as I now felt Robyn likewise reaching over and beginning to do too.

"You might be right. I'm going to need a bit more space in order to get away from the two of you, especially when I'm tired...and sleepy," I tried hinting.

"Oh come on Jack, you didn't even cum on my tits this morning, and you know how much I enjoy starting off my day with the feel of that," Robyn informed me.

I sighed, not so much in pleasure but in exasperation, even though my cock actually was getting hard again. "Tomorrow," I assured her. "I'll make it up to you for not doing that today...I promise."

"But..." she began pausing for a moment. "It already IS tomorrow!"

"Women!" I thought silently to myself. And then rolled over kneeling between the two of them, smiling as I did.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
1...456789