Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

Neither of us saw Chris standing there in the doorway. I had just then zipped myself up, sticky streamers of my spunk still clinging to Robyn's breasts as she turned around facing her sister, as I did.

"And I'd have thought you'd have been empty after last night," she giggled. "Seems having a nice big pair of titties around recharges you far sooner than I would have thought."

"Not just the titties...and like I've told you, I love yours every bit as much. No...just remembering last night can do this," I said patting my crotch again. "Now...I really am going to be late, so I'd best be off."

Chris came over to give me a kiss good-bye. "Have a nice day sweetie," she told me, and then stood next to her sister, her hand already coming up to begin massaging my cream into her sister's breasts. "We certainly will," she added.

"Damn!" I said shaking my head, and then headed off to work.

**

Thankfully I wasn't that late, and once Robert heard how I had actually met Patrick James in person, and had spoken to him, he'd forgotten all about any tardiness on my part.

"Think you can speak to him?" He asked.

"For sure," I smiled smugly. "We're having drinks with him at his place this weekend."

I almost expected Robert to give me the rest of the day off, though he didn't. Though he did take me out and treat me to a nice long lunch. One in which that had my head buzzing far sooner than I'd have preferred. Back at three, I decided to call home...see what the girls were up to.

"Need me to bring anything home?" I asked.

"Only your nice hard cock," Chris told me, telling me something else as she said that. They'd obviously both been aroused all day. I could tell it in her tone of voice.

"Anything...exciting or interesting happen today?" I asked fishing, though there were far too many colleagues about for me to get any more specific than that.

"Maybe...maybe not. Guess you'll have to wait until you get home to find out."

"Tease!" I near whispered over the phone.

"Baby...you aint seen nothing yet!" And with that, she hung up.

Needless to say, I made it home in record time, coming into the kitchen to the smell of what I knew was a delicious pot roast cooking in the oven. Obviously, they were preparing one of my favorite meals. But what I hadn't expected, was to see them as they stood in the kitchen preparing it. Each of them wearing an apron...and nothing else.

Chris handed me a scotch as I came in the door. "Dinner in about an hour," she informed me. "Finish your drink, relax...and then sit back and enjoy yourself for a bit, while we do," she hinted telling me little else. "We have a surprise for you...we went shopping today."

"I'm not sure that's much of a surprise, I fully expected you would," I answered back. Chris stuck her tongue out at me.

"It's what we went shopping for," she informed me. "So behave, or we won't show you the appetizer we've prepared for you before the main course...later," she added. "Now, run along...get comfy, something sexy even like...a robe," she once again hinted letting me know she wanted me ready, willing...and available. "The blue silk one," she then added.

It was a nice robe, but it wasn't meant to be a warm one, almost feeling too sexy on whenever I wore it, so I didn't much. Now however...it seemed like the perfect thing to be slipping into. I finished my drink, passing on another as my head was already buzzing enough as it was from the late liquid lunch I'd had. I then raced upstairs shedding my clothes, donned the silk robe, and was back downstairs within ten minutes. Once again...the girls proved to me they could shock me even when I was half expecting it. Chris was laying down on the kitchen table, legs draped over the edge, Robyn standing between them, wearing what appeared to be some sort of strap on dildo, that looked real as hell.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed seeing the two of them. I remembered a while back, once again watching a video, seeing that. Chris had expressed an interest, though at the time, neither one of us knew anyone, or had felt comfortable with anyone we did know...who might be willing to do that with her. Now we obviously did.

I stood there watching Robyn fucking her sister for a while longer, and then Chris glanced at the clock on the wall. "As much as I'd like to continue this," she said forcing her sister to step back. "Dinner's almost ready. And this...we must save for later."

As though on cue, the doorbell rang. I glanced down at myself somewhat alarmed, even more so looking at the girls, neither one of which seemed to be in any big panic to dress or cover themselves up. "That would be...our guests," she said.

"Guests? Guests? What guests?" I asked realizing, that like it or not, I was the one now expected to answer the door...dressed, or rather undressed as I was. "Who?"

"Answer the door!" Chris spat pointing towards it just as the doorbell rang again.

"Women!" I said shaking my head walking towards it. "Can't live with them..."

I opened the door, and my jaw just about dropped.

Patrick and Susan stood there in the doorway holding a bottle of wine. "Hope we're not too early!" Susan stated as I stepped back inviting them both in. "Hmmm, smells good in here too," she added as Pat once again took my hand shaking it. At least this time he didn't seem or appear to have an erection when he did. Though I now noticed, both of them wore nothing more than a pair of similar robes to the one I was wearing. Chris and Robyn soon after came walking into the entry room greeting them both. Still naked, much to Pat's delight, and his wife's from what I could see. At least Robyn wasn't wearing the strap on, though as I stood there thinking about it, I wouldn't have been too surprised if she had, nor might the two of them been either.

"I feel...over dressed," Susan stated, and then slipped out of her robe, revealing the fact that she too was naked beneath it.

"Surprise," Chris told me winking at me. "Met Susan while we were out shopping today," she then informed me. "Thought we'd invite them over to dinner tonight...told them what we had been planning for you, thought it sounded like fun, so we decided to include our new friends. Didn't think you'd mind that too much."

"Not at all!" I said grinning from ear to ear. "Not at all!"

**

As the girls had set the dining room table, we did all slip back into our robes at least when we sat down to eat. Patrick's selection of wine was one of the finest we'd ever had, and enjoyed all three bottles he'd brought with him in no time. Once again, my head was swimming already, but even more importantly, so was Chris's, and that usually meant only one thing. Horny as she'd been earlier, she was even more so now.

Patrick and I sat back in the living room digesting our meal, now sharing a glass of Brandy I had. The girls had shooed us out of the way as they hurriedly cleaned up carrying out the dinner dishes, though I had a pretty good idea, it was also so they could chat, giggle, and share things with one another. No doubt...many of which would include whatever it was they had on their minds for this evening. An unexpected, though very welcome twist to what was becoming a rather naughty way of life. One in which I'd never have expected to find myself enjoying as much as I had been, and no doubt would be later on. Though the idea of now including another man was a rather unexpected twist, and one I still wasn't too sure about. But, I was willing to keep an open-mind about such things, and play it by ear, see how it went. I knew from past discussions with Chris, we'd long ago agreed, and assured one another, we would never ever do anything we both weren't one hundred percent in agreement with. As we hadn't really discussed it at length here, I had to imagine we either would shortly, or that the situation wouldn't present itself yet...where we had to.

Needless to say I wasn't too surprised when Chris called me into the kitchen as Susan and Robyn both joined Patrick in the sitting room with a brandy of their own.

"So?"

"So?" Chris answered back smiling.

"Women!" I said more to myself. "Ok, how about you tell me what's going on...and what I'm to expect rather than standing here wasting time trying to worm it out of you."

"But that's half the fun!" Chris shot back grinning at me seductively. "Ok, ok..." she relented seeing the look on my face. "Nothing for you to worry about. Had a nice long discussion with Susan, wanted to see where she...where they were at. Bottom line is this...for now, until we all get to know one another really well, and determine no one's got any problems with anything...at the moment at least, it's more of a girl-girl-girl thing...between us. Which obviously Patrick's ok with. He's content to enjoy that...and Susan of course during the course of things, no one else. Same holds true for us too...me and Robyn both. Us...you, only. How's that sit with you?" She asked.

It sat fine...for now anyway. Not sure how I felt about Chris, or Robyn for that matter, trying to stuff that almost too enormous sausage of Pat's up either one of them, at least not at the moment. Not until I knew emotionally if I could even handle that. And even more surprising, I found myself almost as jealous at the thought of Robyn being with him in some capacity, as I was thinking about Chris doing that. Chauvinistically speaking however...Susan was another thing. Girls and girls...was for whatever reason, perfectly acceptable. Such were and are in many ways, the double standards of life. For now at least.

"But you're cool with Susan and I...and Robyn."

I smiled.

"Pig!"

I smiled even wider.

"Horny pig!" She added.

"You got that right...now, anything else? Or should we rejoin our guests before we miss anything."

"Yeah...I'll meet you in there, I need to go find where Robyn put my strap on!"

**

I guess I shouldn't have been too terribly surprised. By the time I entered the room Patrick now sat still sitting in his chair, though his robe was open. His prick, large as it was, stood up like a small baseball bat between his legs, he had two hands wrapped around it, stroking it up and down. I could of course do that too...but you could easily put another two hands around his...not mine.

Susan and Robyn stood swaying to music which I'd heard coming down the hallway. Mostly dancing, they did seem to periodically touch, caress, and rub against one another there on the floor. I took my seat, undid the sash on my robe parting it. Maybe I wasn't nearly as big as Pat was...but I was just as fucking hard, if not more so. And certainly so as I sat there watching the girls, soon three of them all dancing and swaying erotically together. It didn't take long for things to heat up either, watching all three pressing themselves against one another, hands and fingers suddenly disappearing for moments, looks of lust-filled eyes becoming more and more apparent. And then as one, they fell to the floor, forming a small, intimate, wicked little circle.

"Nice!" Pat said vocally, expressing my own wicked thoughts.

"Very nice!" I confirmed looking down at the girls, finding it oddly erotic, looking over, watching Pat as he sat there unabashedly stroking his enormous prick...me doing the same to my own. On the floor, Chris was now uninhibitedly licking Susan's cunt, bare like my wife's, Susan in turn licking and slurping on Robyn's, she last but not least...licking her sisters, though after a while of that, someone called "switch" and as though choreographed, they merely turned around facing in the opposite direction and did it that way for a while.

"God I love watching my wife eat pussy!" Patrick remarked.

"Yeah...me too. Especially watching her eat her sister's pussy."

You could have heard a pin drop.

I looked over towards Pat, his eyes wide. Then down at the girls, all of whom had quit licking one another.

"She's your sister?" Susan asked.

"Shit!" I said under my breath. "Who knew? Obviously they didn't.

"Sorry...just never came up really, didn't know...wasn't sure how you'd respond." Chris stated somewhat worriedly.

"Damn!" Pat said suddenly. Susan laughed.

"What?"

"Now I'm in trouble," she giggled. "Patrick's always had a thing for my sister...pillow talk, that sort of thing. Always asking me if either one of us ever did anything together growing up. Told him...not as much as he'd probably like hearing about, but as I he's often fantasized about, seeing me with my sister...now at least, he's seeing that here with you two!"

"Whew...glad it's not a problem then," Robyn said breathing a sigh of relief.

"Maybe someone should have filled me in!" I stated, glad that what appeared like a disaster here had been averted.

"Ok....NOW I need some sucking after hearing, and now knowing that wife!" Patrick said standing up.

He looked even bigger standing up than he had sitting down. Susan crawling over to grab a hold of his prick, playing with it as she tried mightily to draw him as fully as she could into her mouth before gagging on it.

"Remind me to show you a little trick sometime," Chris told her. "Though even then, as big as he is...you might not get all of it down your throat, but a lot more than you are now."

"BJ 101?" Susan giggled. "How about now?"

"Sure...why not? Jack honey, how about you come over here and let Robyn demonstrate technique on you while I instruct?"

I had to grin...after all, I was about to get sucked off by my own sister-in-law, something that obviously Patrick would have enjoyed feeling himself at one point...but might never do. Having my own wife instruct her sister while she did was a personal secret pleasure I was certainly going to enjoy too.

**

Although Chris was a pretty good instructor, and frankly, just hearing her trying to tell Susan how to gobble down her husband's cock was hot all by itself, Susan still gagged repeatedly unable to take it much more than she had before. Chris looked over at me, her expression clearly asking the question.

"Go ahead," I laughed. She smiled, blowing me a kiss.

"With your permission," she began speaking to them both. "And a suggestion," she then added. "Let me show you on your husband how you can do it, and then after that...practice the technique on Jack who's not quite as...well, as big as Patrick is," she stated wondering if they'd agree to doing that. Pat and Susan looked at one another briefly, and then both nodded their heads in mutual agreement. "Cool!" Chris said excitedly as told Patrick to lay down on the floor beside her. "The real trick is in breathing through your nose, letting his cock slide past the point where you feel like you're going to gag, without gagging and forcing it out again. Once you accomplish that, the rest is easy...as long as you remember to breath slowly through your nose. Now...watch me."

Admittedly, even I was spellbound watching my wife as she prepared herself to try and fully take in this mammoth prick down her throat. She'd done it easily to me often enough, but then I wasn't nearly as big as Pat was, a bit thicker in girth, barely perhaps, but the length of his enormous prick certainly posed a real challenge. Everyone sat there looking on, including Robyn who'd left off sucking me, now watching just as intently as everyone else was as Chris slipped and wrapped her lips around the head of Pat's prick. We watched as Chris slowly began to gobble it up inch by inch as she began making her way down the length of his shaft.

"Fucking A!" Pat groaned leaning back on his elbows trying to watch, his head tossed back in exquisite unexpected pleasure as Chris consumed nearly half his cock...obviously far more even then than Susan ever had. His comment however causing Chris to laugh, and then gag, removing her mouth from his penis.

"Don't do that!" She admonished him laughing along with everyone else now in her failed attempt. "I can't suck you, or breathe through my nose if I'm laughing!"

"Sorry," Patrick smiled his face having turned red with a slight embarrassment, though the obvious flush of excitement had added to that. "Just never felt anything like that before," he then added, turning towards his wife, saying "sorry" again to her too.

"Don't be...hopefully I'll learn how to do this myself here shortly, and then after that you'll finally be able to feel my mouth sucking you down the way she can!" Susan grinned winking at her husband.

Once again Chris leaned over drawing Pat's cock into her mouth, easily reaching the point she had gotten to the last time before gagging on it. I think everyone was holding their collective breaths, watching. She paused, breathed, and then took another inch, another, another. Suddenly she had taken him almost...but not quite all the way down to the base of his prick. I'd have taken bets she couldn't take the last two inches or so without choking on it. Once again she stayed there, allowing the fullness of his cock down her throat to settle in. And then to everyone's surprise, swallowed him whole.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed not even realizing that I'd said that. The comment immediately breaking the suspense and tension, once again a ripple of laughter, though it again forced Chris to fully release Pat's cock.

"Damn!" Susan added to that. "That was...amazing, I still can't see how you can do that...especially to him!"

"Practice, practice, practice!" Chris responded.

"And I'm looking forward to that too!" Pat chuckled pleasurably.

"And speaking of...let's see you try it on Jack's prick," Chris told her.

The action and interest now turned towards me as Susan scooted over placing herself exactly over my cock the way Chris had over Pat's. I felt her mouth suddenly surround my prick-tip sucking it in.

"Remember to breathe through your nose," Chris reminded.

It took a moment, and for a moment we all thought she wouldn't make it, almost gagging, giving up as she made it almost half way down my shaft.

"Hold still and relax, let your throat relax before taking any more," Chris said kneeling next to her, though I noticed her hand reaching over, cupping one of Susan's breasts, teasing it gently as she said that. Susan sighed pleasurably, and then her throat seemed to open...one, two, and then three inches suddenly sliding down her throat. She had indeed taken me fully. She held still for a moment more, and then amazingly, I felt the flat of her tongue lick, my cock fully taken, licking again, sucking simultaneously.

"By George! I think she's got it!" Chris laughed.

As Susan continued to practice on me, Chris returned to Pat's prick much to his delight.

"Hey!" Robyn suddenly exclaimed obviously feeling left out at this point, pouting cutely as she did.

"Come here sweetie," I told her. "I think I can keep you entertained while the two of them are 'practicing', I grinned. Robyn beamed brightly as I lay back down, content and pleasurably amused as Susan practiced her newfound technique on my cock. Settling down over my face, though turning to face the action so she could watch, I immediately speared her delightful wet split with my tongue.

"Oh yeah...yeah," she giggled excitedly. "Eat my pussy baby...eat my pussy!"

**

Even for a deep-throat novice, I felt it best to warn Susan when I soon after felt the first pleasurable surge inside my balls. They were already telling me that I'd be filling her mouth with copious amounts of cream soon if she kept doing what she so delightfully was.

"I'm getting close kiddo...don't want to drown you," I warned. Though I was also still uncertain and especially not knowing me all that well yet, that she'd be too keen on drinking down my cum. Not unexpectedly then, she sat up, slipping me out of her mouth, though continuing to hold my cock with her hand, still working it.

"I would like to see you squirt," she admitted hotly. "I do rather enjoy seeing that."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
1...34567...9