Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry."

"Don't be. Nice reminder...it'll dry...clear, a small spot. Keep a smile on my face the rest of the day," she then added finally sitting the cup down. Each of us now a bit more worriedly dressing again. Just finishing that when came a knock on the door. A brief moment of panic, though the knock was light. Had it been Robert's it would have been firmer, harder.

"Yes?"

"Jack?" It was Robert's assistant's voice, Stephanie. "Robert would like to see you, got a minute?"

"Just finishing up here," I announced. "Be right there."

"Ok, thanks." She left. Debra and I smiled, quietly laughing, relieved.

"That was fun."

"Yes...it was," she grinned. "Again sometime?"

"I'd like that."

"Yeah, me too." Debra stood, walking towards the door, unlocking it. Fingered the spot on her now buttoned blouse briefly. "Buzz me when you're done seeing Robert, we still have today's schedule to go through."

I agreed, but not before I had called home again. Chris wasn't going to believe this when I told her.

**

"I don't know whether to be jealous, or horny!" Chris said meeting me at the door the moment I walked in.

"Yeah, me either!" Robyn said joining my wife in greeting me with an affectionate kiss. "That was hot...that really happen?" She then asked.

"I know it did," Chris answered for her. "Jack's not one to make things up like that, and besides...I love the fact he'd call me and tell me it even happened," she added. "That's why I love and trust him so much...because he does!" She then turned towards me again as I removed my suit jacket and tie, feeling unrestrained once again. "And because of that, making us all horny and all again, I guess that's why we were a little naughty ourselves when the UPS guy arrived."

"Oh god, what happened?" I had to ask.

"Don't worry, it wasn't that bad...not nearly as bad as what you did anyway," she chuckled. "And besides, it was your fault to begin with."

"My fault?"

"Yeah...your fault, you're the one with the great idea to put up that sign at the front door."

I knew which sign she was referring to. A while back we'd found ourselves missing a couple of packages that had been left on the doorstep. After that, I had posted a sign stating that any and all deliveries were to be made around back. After that, we frequently found UPS, Fed EX and a few others waiting for us there near the sliding door entry.

"Ok, so fill me in," I said as Robyn handed me a glass of scotch. I then followed them outside onto the patio. They'd obviously been out sun tanning by the pool again, each of them once again wearing the same bikinis I had seen them in the first day.

"Well, after that phone call you made, which left us both extremely horny I might add, we'd gone out to the pool to catch some rays...and yes, fool around a bit too. Which we'd just finished doing. At the time, neither one of us where wearing these," she pointed out towards her bikini. "We were both naked at the time, and like I said, we'd been rolling around on the blanket together having fun, just having finished that up, sipping our drinks when I suddenly looked up and saw the UPS guy, just then entering through the back gate with a parcel for us. Needless to say, it was too late to do much of anything but sit there and try and act as natural as we could. At first, he didn't even see us, which is what then gave me, and Robyn too I might add, the idea of having a bit of our own fun, see how the UPS guy acted and responded to seeing us."

"I'll bet he did too!" I laughed trying to imagine it if I'd been in his brown shoes.

"Anyway, there he is walking through the gate, oblivious to the fact we were even there, which is when I called out to him, which startled him just a bit."

"No doubt."

Robyn giggled jumping in. "You should have seen the look on his face after that though, that was even better, his eyes popped open wide as he realized we were both completely naked. He just stood there for a moment."

"Yeah, until I said, it's ok...we won't bite, though that's all I can promise you," I told him. He did laugh at that, and then came over so we could sign his delivery ticket. But that's when Robyn said...

"You have a package for her, but do you have one for me?" Robyn said speaking her own part.

"Needless to say, she was staring at the poor guys crotch when she said that, making it obvious, though he again laughed, his eyes everywhere at once it seemed taking us both in. He did say, we'd just made his day, and then was upset, because this wasn't his normal route and wondered if the other guy whose route it really was, had enjoyed such a delivery before himself. Told him no...he was just lucky today, though if he was covering for the same guy again this week, and had anything else to deliver, he might find himself being even luckier the next time. Told him what he'd just missed seeing. God...you should have seen his eyes bug out then!"

"You two really are incorrigible, you know that?" I laughed. "And I bet...delivery or no delivery, if he's even close to being in the neighborhood, he's likely to drop by again."

"Well, if he does...he might very well catch the next showing then. Admittedly, that was pretty hot, doing what we enjoyed doing out here in the broad daylight. Especially after hearing about your escapade. So...what's say after dinner this evening, we all come out for a late night swim, see what pops up after that."

"Sounds like a fine idea to me," I told them both. "And what IS for dinner anyway?"

**

There's something to be said about making love out in the open air. That night on the beach had been spectacular enough, but even here out on a nice comfy blanket by the pool with only the pool lights on was just as much fun, even better in some ways. Laying down on my back as Robyn mounted me in a reverse 'cow-girl' position as it's called, was spectacular in its own right. As she did that, leaning back against me slightly, Chris moved up between both of our extended legs, soon after capturing her sister's clit with her mouth, sucking it, while I in turn fucked her pussy with a nice slow easy going in and out motion. Almost the exact opposite of what my wife's rapidly flicking tongue was doing to her sister's clit. Drove her nuts...and me too actually as she periodically pulled my dick out of her sister, sucking and licking it a bit, before sticking it back into her.

After a while, after Robyn had had a spectacular orgasm, they traded places, and then I got to enjoy the whole thing all over again as Robyn sucked her sister's clit, and sometimes me as well.

After the day's events...I lasted a lot longer than I might have, seeing to both of their immediate needs long before I got even close to thinking about my own. But when I did, that again was equally fantastic. I think I'm spoiled now..."ruined" in a way perhaps. But damn...the feel of two mouths, tongues and lips, devouring you together, molding themselves around your hard stiff cock, sliding up and down one side and the other simultaneously...fuck that feels good. Almost too good. And then exploding, watching the geyser of cum spurting up into the air, the girls fighting over it, feeding it to one another back and forth, fuck...even that is hot just watching it, let alone how it fucking feels.

It had been an exhausting day however, and after several late nights, I was pretty much done in, actually crawling into bed by ten o'clock. Both girls comfortably on either side of me. I went to sleep with a smile on my face, visions of morning coffee...both here and at work now, dancing inside my head as I fell deeply and dreamily asleep.

**

I was sitting in my office when the phone rang. Debra and I were just finishing up some actual business having gone through the daily planner. This time I didn't bother hiding the fact it was my wife on the phone, putting her on speaker instead, though not before telling her that I had, and that Debra was sitting with me.

"Hi Debra!" Chris said speaking directly to her. "By the way...wanted to thank you for sending home a very horny husband to me yesterday," she told her. I had by then of course already confided with Debra that I'd told my wife all about it, and that she also obviously knew all about her sister, and was ok with that. Apparently, she too had had a few curious growing up experiences she'd had and shared with her sister, but none since then. I'd also briefly told her about the UPS guy, and then about our wild little evening out by the pool, with the three of us.

"Anytime," She answered back. "And damn jealous of the three of you," she added after that. "Wish my husband was as open minded and understanding as the three of you are. That little thing I enjoyed here in the office with Jack yesterday is about as wild a thing as I've done in all the years I've been married now," she freely admitted, which was sort of sad to actually hear about.

"Then you need to do something about it," Chris told her. "Even if you just talk to someone about it sometime," she then suggested. "Anytime your boss..." she paused, "Might be willing to give you a couple of hours off, you can always drop by here for a chat."

"Yeah...right," I told my wife. "Chat hell...you and your sister would have poor Debra spread-eagled and staked out in the yard if she were to ever do that."

"Don't give me any ideas honey..." she laughed.

"Or me either!" Debra responded back. "But I will keep that in mind," she finished.

"So anyway...why'd you call babe?" I had to ask. "Expecting the UPS guy again?"

"No, but thought I'd let you know, Susan is coming over in a bit here, told us that she and Pat are actually now planning to have a party Friday night, a very special party, and wanted to talk to us about it, see if we were interested in going."

I'd actually been hoping for more of a private little get-together again, perhaps a bit more fun like we'd had the last time, not to mention having the opportunity hopefully to actually discuss a little business with him. I had gotten Robert's hopes up about that earlier. Going to an actual party with several other guests didn't sound like there'd be much opportunity for either one of those.

"Ok, I guess...fill me in later when you have all the details then," I told her.

"Ok baby...I will. And Debra?"

"Yes Chris?"

"Make him nice and horny again for me, would ya?"

"OK baby...I will," she answered my wife back.

Debra stood crossing the room heading towards the door. We'd finished our meeting, I figured she was headed back to her desk, but she locked it instead turning towards me. Already her hands were reaching up to begin undoing the buttons on her blouse.

"I need to feel your cum on my tits," she told me. I laughed.

"I shouldn't have told you about that."

"Yeah, now it's all I can think about, wishing I was there with your wife and sister as you head out the door, the three of us with cream covered tits. Now, I want it...need it, right here on these," she said holding her breasts together.

"And I need to put it there," I responded back. Once again the day was off to a really good start.

**

I arrived home that evening to my scotch, taken out on the patio as I joined both Robyn and my wife who were sitting out there waiting for me.

"Hey babe," I said walking out, giving both of them a warm greeting. "Talk to Susan?"

"Afterwards...yes," she grinned. I was treated to the brief story of how the three of them had spent the first part of their day taking turns licking one another to orgasms. I was soon sitting there with a rock hard cock, but still curious to hear the details concerning the party. But...I was horny now too, which they quickly realized.

"Why don't you get out of those clothes and fuck Robyn, she's been thinking about it all day," Chris told me. "And while you're doing that...I'll fill you in on the details about the party on Friday.

Sounded like a great way to begin the evening as Robyn slipped out of her own clothing and soon stood before me bent over the patio table as I slipped in between her legs, soon rubbing the head of my dick up and down that slick hot little passage.

"Quit teasing me! Put it in!" Robyn demanded. "I've been fucking horny all day long thinking about this!" So I did.

"So, tell me about the party," I asked slowly thrusting in and out of my sister-in-laws sweet cunt.

"It's actually not as big a party as I was originally led to believe," my wife began. "Though there is a definite purpose behind having it," she grinned looking over towards her sister as I continued sliding in and out of her. "For one thing, they're having a catered Luau down on the beach, complete with roasted pig and all. Pat's invited a buddy of his, and his wife, some kind of a contractor, said you might be interested in meeting him."

"Oh? Who? Did he say?" I asked pausing, and then giving Robyn two or three quick hard jabs with my cock, hearing her moan delightedly.

"Only that you'd probably appreciate meeting him. They did say that we could also invite another couple to join us if we knew anyone. I was thinking that maybe you should invite Debra and her husband."

I wasn't sure about that, not after what Debra had shared with me. Especially if the party turned out to be anything like I was thinking it might.

"Don't worry too much about that," Chris said after voicing my concerns. "After the Luau, in which the girls are going to be invited to learn how to hula, grass skirts, coconut bras and the whole nine yards...Pat said he'd then inform everyone prior to going back to the house that the rest of the evening would be spent enjoying some adult fun and activities. Anyone not wishing to remain for that wouldn't be expected to."

"I'm sure they won't," I considered picking up the pace a bit now as I thrust even more deeply inside Robyn's tight little fuck hole. "I will ask her though...tomorrow," I breathed speaking in clipped breaths now as my own orgasm began hinting at its eventual arrival here. "What... else?"

"You're close...and so's she," Chris said making an observation as Robyn was now gripping the edges of the table tightly in her hands, eyes closed, panting hotly. "Sure you don't want me to wait?"

"No...this is sort of wickedly fun," I responded, easing up a bit, though Robyn pressed back, gyrating hard against me, urging me to continue.

"Ok," Chris chuckled. "Here's the thing though...Susan's also inviting her sister to join us as well, and she asked Robyn and I for a very special favor. After we go back inside after the Luau, she wants us at some point to begin fooling around a little, with Marsha, her sister at that point, now being fully aware we are sisters. She's hoping, that with the two of us showing some intimate affection, it might trigger a few of the desires and experiences the two of them once shared. Needless to say, Pat's all for it."

"What a surprise," I grimaced, ever so closer now, though Robyn was hovering on the edge now as well.

"Susan did say, she's not going to even approach her sister about anything, not unless she gives some indication of some sort that, that's of interest for her again. Beyond that, it will be entirely up to everyone else as to what they will...or won't do. Which brings this back to us..."

"What about us?" I asked, my balls about to implode, though Robyn was well ahead of me, taking that very moment to shove back, nearly knocking me off my feet as she came.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!" She wailed.

I pounded into her fiercely, feeling her cunt constrict, around my shaft, my impending orgasm finally at hand.

"On my back! On my back! Pull out...let me feel you squirt...on...my...back!" She said still climaxing, quivering...throbbing.

I did so, pulling out, grabbing my prick, though Chris had already stood at this point, coming around the table, taking it into hers and proceeded to finish jerking me off onto her sister's sweet ass and back. Several hot white creamy ropes of cum burst from my prick, landing and splashing upon her sister from her ass to her shoulders and back again. I was surprised at the voluminous amount all things considered, but it had been a nice unanticipated little, or rather big...climax for myself.

"Wow...you fucking came a lot!" Chris said shaking off the last few drops against herself, rubbing the head of my prick now against her swollen puffy nipples. "Hope you've saved something for me after you've had a chance to recuperate," she added.

"I'll be ready for more after dinner," I assured her. "Now...what were you saying about us?"

Robyn stood still trying to collect herself, though taking a seat now next to me, her face still flushed in arousal.

"The us part is this," Chris said. "So far we've done and experienced a lot more in a short period of time than I think any of us thought we ever would. No telling what might happen, or even be expected at the party. Just wanted you to know...if we decide to expand those boundaries a little, at least for one night, see how we feel about doing that, I'm...we're ok with it," she said including her sister. Obviously, they'd discussed all this between themselves earlier.

"And what if any of us aren't?" I asked.

"Then we don't. Like always Jack, we either all do...or we all don't. If we don't feel comfortable with anything that's happening or going on, then we leave, same as anyone else would...or even might do," she said indicating the uncertainty about my inviting Debra and her husband to this. No telling what might happen there, though I was sure as hell going to warn her about that when inviting her.

"Ok," I said taking a seat now myself. "We play it by ear then, see how it goes. But if anyone is uncomfortable, or feels pressured into doing something they don't want to do...lets agree here and now, we don't. If you don't I won't...but, I also don't feel it's fair for us to dictate to Robyn whether or not she does...or doesn't."

She opened her eyes then for the first time really having collected herself. "I'm part of you two now," she informed us. "Where you go...I follow."

**

I was very surprised the following day when I mentioned the party to Debra, even going so far as to warn her about later, after the Luau as to what might be expected, or happen. After considering it briefly, she said she would at least mention it to her husband, see if he was even interested in going, and would call him shortly regarding it, and discuss it with him. After she had, she'd come in and let me know.

Ironically enough I was on the phone with my wife when Debra came back into my office an hour later. I motioned for her to come in. "Chris," I mouthed letting her know this wasn't a business call.

"Hold on a minute baby, Debra just stepped into my office." I looked at her. Her expression told me that it was a "no", almost telling Chris that when suddenly her expression changed into a broad grinning smile. Obviously, she'd been teasing me with the real answer.

"He said sure...why not?" She said.

I spoke to Chris. "She's coming," I told her. There was a brief pause, and then a giggle.

"Oh? Don't hear her if she is," she stated. It took me a moment, and then I laughed filling Debra in.

"I heard," Debra said letting me know that her very acute hearing had indeed picked that up already. She spoke, so I held up the phone so that my wife could hear.

"I'd be more than happy to do just that for you," she told my wife, and let you hear me when I do...anytime," she then added. I then handed the phone to Debra so she could even more clearly hear my wife's response to that.

"Jack told me how you can squirt," she began. "I'd love seeing you do that sometime, but...since I can't at the moment unfortunately, it would still be fun hearing you," she finished saying. "We'd both enjoy hearing you do that," she then added, including Robyn who I realized must be sitting there with her, or nearby as they spoke.

1...456789