Visual Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"Before we can again...before we do again...you have to tell your wife first."

I sat staring at her. "You're...serious?"

"Yep...only did this, this time, because I was exceptionally horny, couldn't wait to tell you, that you had to do that first before seeing me do this. But...now you know that I want to, and we can...she has to be ok with it too. Think she will be?"

That one I had to think about. "I don't know," I said honestly, wondering if she might...if she could. We'd certainly shared a few wild fantasies with one another, things similar to this...but we'd never once really acted on any of them.

"Well, talk to her...find out. If she's ok with it, then we will. If not...it was fun."

I couldn't imagine how though as I began straightening up, getting dressed again.

"Do this...tell her that you and I happened to get into a discussion about such things, not swapping, or anything like that, because we don't. But...feel free to tell her how we talked about, my husband and I...enjoying, watching others, while they in turn watch us. See what she has to say about that. Maybe then, if she's interested, or curious about it, we can meet over at our place for dinner one evening, see how things go from there. How's that sound?"

I still wasn't sure, but at least that gave me some sort of a reason for even bringing it up, though even the timing there was everything. I decided then...it was time for a really horny night, get Marcy really worked up, hot erotic naughty discussion time. And then mention it.

I slipped out of her car into mine, watching her as she drove away, realizing as she did so...her gorgeous breasts were still covered thickly with my come. I knew then...Marcy and I would be having that discussion soon. Very soon. Perhaps tonight in fact.

I got behind the wheel, and discovered I was hard again.

**

I knew just how to get my wife into a loving romantic...and then very horny mood. I started cooking her dinner, after which, I would give her a nice relaxing back massage, which usually always led to other things.

The minute she walked in, she knew I was up to something, she could smell her favorite pasta dinner being cooked.

"And what are you up to?" She asked, though her smile told me I had a good chance of succeeding with her regardless.

And naturally as I'd hoped...with dinner, the massage, and then driving her nuts orally for a considerably long period of time, only then did I put my plan into motion, continuing to caress, excite and arouse her even more as I teased her with my fingers.

"Tell me a fantasy," I told her. "Tell me something you've imagined doing, wondered about...something that you think about maybe while you're masturbating."

She laughed. "It's actually been a while since I've even done that...haven't felt like I needed to," she informed me, though I felt like she was just saying that in order to stroke my ego.

"Oh come on...certainly you still do," I pressed. "I certainly do."

"Oh yeah? When was the last time?"

"Today...at work," I responded vaguely, not going into any real detail, though that really didn't matter either. Suddenly she pushed my head away from her pussy, sitting up. "You did? Why?" She asked curiously aroused, not at all angry or upset with me that I had...merely curious.

I then told her about the supposed conversation I had had with Carol. She'd met her a few months before at the company Christmas party, so remembered her.

"I don't know David," she paused thinking about it, though I was once again down between her legs, slowly tickling her clit with my tongue.

"They're not talking about swapping," I reminded her. "They're not into that...just watching, being watched."

Marcy and I had of course discussed the possibility of having a threesome, another male, or another female...both possibly. Though the opportunity had never really presented itself, and thus far...had remained mostly erotic pillow talk. I reminded her of that.

"See...the thing is babe, this might prove out to be even better than that. For one, all we do is watch, and play with one another, no one else...though in turn, we get to watch someone else too. See how we feel, how it feels while we do that. If anything, it's safe, erotic...naughty yes, but safe. Then...if we like it, feel ok with it, we have a good time. Simple...easy. No muss, no fuss!"

Once again she thought about it, though I noticed she had her hand on the back of my head now, grinding herself against me even more intently as she did that.

"Ok...set it up," she moaned softly...and then came.

**

I was even more excited when I got to work, leaving a bit early, hoping to catch Carol before she went inside the building. Figuring she'd park her car in the same exact spot again, I parked mine next to where she would. I'd been there less than five minutes when she pulled in, smiling as she did so, stepping out.

"I take it you spoke to your wife."

"In fact...I did," I said grinning at her. She laughed.

"See? Not half as bad as you thought it might be now was it?"

"Easier than I thought," I openly admitted. "She told me...to go ahead set it up, schedule a dinner together."

"How's Friday?" Carol asked.

"Almost not soon enough," I replied back. Once again she laughed glancing at her watch.

"I've got five, maybe six minutes before I need to go in and get ready for a staff meeting," she said as she began hiking up yet again another short skirt. "Think you can get yourself off in that amount of time?"

I didn't have the heart to tell her, I'd been jacking myself off, sitting there in the car for the past fifteen minutes waiting for her.

"Oh yeah...I think I can manage that easily enough...especially watching you."

"Then do it!" she said as she began rubbing her cunt through her panties, obviously not having any intention of taking them off...understandably so. But even that was hot...watching her tease her now slick lips through the thin material of her sexy looking briefs. "Oh, and David?"

"Yeah?"

"When you're ready to come...just do it down here," she told me, and then stretched out the waistband of her panties, indicating where she wanted me to squirt. "It'll be deliciously wicked, feeling your hot sticky cream covering my pussy during the meeting," she then added.

"Fuck," I moaned already imagining her as she moved about the boardroom, sitting there watching her, knowing as she did...it was my cum that was covering that delicious pussy.

Once again...I came a gallon. And then she did, using it to further stimulate herself with after I'd stood there pouring my hot sticky spunk down into her panties.

**

It was more difficult than I expected. Sitting there at the table while Carol walked around the conference room handing out minutes from the last meeting was driving me nuts. And not once did she look my way, or even acknowledge me, just going about her work proficiently, and professionally, all the while I knew...she was wearing my cum, sticking and clinging to her pussy.

By lunchtime...I was ready to climb the walls as aroused as I was. Hoping once again for another repeat performance in the cafeteria perhaps. Once again looking at the clock...waiting, and then the ding of my internal office email.

Carol White: "Not eating in the cafeteria today. Too nice outside. Thought I'd stroll down to the park instead. Interested?"

David Peterson: "Sounds like a plan...meet you in the lobby then...noon?"

Carol White: "Noon," she had typed simply.

I was down there five minutes before. Watched her as she strolled out of the elevator heading towards me...wondering. We walked in silence out of the building, down the steps and then onto the sidewalk before she spoke.

"In case you're wondering...no. I took them off, I'm not wearing any now," she giggled. "And did you like that? Did it excite you knowing that I was moving about the room with your hot sticky cum still clinging to me?"

"You know it did," I told her, trying very hard to suppress an erection while we walked the single short block away towards the park.

Reaching it moments later, we cut through on the path leading towards the middle where the fountains were. There were a few others walking about, as there were every day, some sitting just as we did, taking one of the open available benches. "Sit there," she told me, as I did, while she then sat at the far opposite end, a small distance between us, though semi turned my way. "You tell me if anyone starts to come up behind me...and I'll do the same thing with you," she then stated. Upon saying that, she swiveled about some, going so far as to place one foot up on the bench, the other still on the ground. When she did, she gave me a very unobstructed view down her skirt again, her swollen puffy lips now winking at me.

Obviously it would be far more difficult for me to be able to do anything outside in the park like this, so I really wasn't planning on it now either. I should have known better.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Let me see your cock!"

"Here? Now?"

"Of course here...now, why'd you think I invited you here in the first place? Just so you could see my pussy? I don't think so!" She said eying me. "Come on...take it out chicken...show me!"

We were reasonably alone, no one really close by, but I was still nervous, hesitant even then.

"It's warm out. Take your Jacket off, keep it handy if you like, just in case. But...unless you want me to close my legs...take it out. I'm not asking you to jerk it off for me, I just want to look at it. Touch it enough to keep it hard yes...but I really do just want to see it."

Now I was hard. Though I took my Jacket off just as she suggested, keeping it handy across my lap, though I unzipped, fishing out my hard stiff prick. Surprisingly, it felt damn good...very arousing, very horny just sitting there like that. The warm sun dancing around my cock, the small slight breeze in the air caressing it.

"See?" She laughed. "Nice isn't it?"

"Very," I admitted, looking over as she sort of opened and closed her legs giving me brief sultry glimpses at her bare cunt.

After about fifteen minutes of this she spun around in her seat, closing her legs standing up. "Ok, let's go, I have a surprise for you," she then added.

Making sure no one was nearby, I quickly stuffed my exposed hard cock back inside my pants, though not without some effort.

"Where we going?"

"Not far...come on," she said leading me through the park again towards the opposite side. I followed trying not to look to conspicuous as I did, holding my sports coat at the side, ready if I needed to use part of it to mask my condition. She laughed at that. "I guess we do have it a little easier, sort of..." she stated looking down at her chest, where I noticed her nipples were indeed hard pressing against the thin material of the blouse she was wearing, even with a bra on.

Just down the street around the corner from where our office building was, stood an old now abandoned elementary school. She then led me through a torn opening in the fence heading towards it. I followed, looking about, but no one seemed to notice, or much care if they had. She led me down between two sections of the building, still outside, but well concealed from any passersby.

"You might want to take your pants off this time," she informed me.

"Off? All the way off?"

"Yes...unless you don't mind getting them wet," she stated.

"Wet?"

"Yeah wet...I'm going to cum on you this time," she informed me, and then removed her skirt, standing there from the waist down, bare-assed naked.

I slipped out of my slacks and underwear, standing now with a dress shirt, tie, shoes and socks on. I think I looked ridicules, but it was sort of hot even then. Carol likewise lifted up her tight knit blouse along with her bra, baring her tits again. "Ok baby...let's see you work it for me," she told me as she began frigging herself, fingering her cunt. I happily complied, standing there only a foot or so away from her, jerking off my cock for her, watching her...as she again watched me.

I honestly had no idea that simply masturbating, even doing something like this, could be so erotic, so stimulating, and so fucking exciting. Sure, perhaps it was again the danger, and to some extent the silliness of doing it like this. In a strange way, I felt like a naughty kid again. It was fun...it was hot, and yeah...it was damn fucking nasty too!

"Don't wait for me," she said moments later, already the look on her face telling me she was getting closer and closer by the minute. However...it was as though we'd planned it, choreographed it in a way, though seeing her facial expression, even more than her hot naked naughty body seemed to trigger it, for both of us. But suddenly, she began squirting...spraying, her silky slick essence suddenly spurting directly against my prick, and then I was...shooting right back at her. The two of us then, standing only a foot or so a part, me squirting on her, her pussy, her belly, and even a bit on her tits as I kept Jacking myself off. She in kind doing the same to me, the sensation of that hot warm feminine cum-cream of hers literally bathing my cock was almost too good to be true.

"Fuck...that was,"

"Amazing!" She finished looking down at herself, rivers of cum clinging to her almost everywhere. "I'm a mess," she then added. "But it feels lovely too," she grinned.

I was a mess as well, pleasantly so. Though I wish now I had likewise taken my shoes and socks off. She had cum so much, my left foot was soaked, almost as though having stepped into a puddle or something.

"We'd best get back," she told me as we hurriedly dressed, heading off. "Five fifteen?" She asked.

"I'll be there...with bells on."

"Just make it a hard on," she smiled. "That'll be good enough."

**

Once again I walked her to her car, though mine was sitting right there next to hers anyway. "Do something for me please?" She asked.

At this point I was ready to do just about anything she asked. "Name it."

She laughed holding out her panties to me. "Go ahead, jerk yourself off into them for me, so I can wear them home, show them to my husband after he gets there."

I realized as she said that, he certainly knew about all of this...she'd basically already told me that. But even then, it felt strange knowing that he'd get off seeing another man's cum inside his wife's panties. Though I guess with the limitations that had been placed on all of this, there was no real threat or concerns there either. I found myself wondering how I'd feel...how I'd react, if Marcy came home and shown me a pair of hers this way.

To my surprise, the thought of that excited me.

I stood there jerking off with her panties, finally spurting into them. She did nothing but watch me, informing me that she had already promised her husband she would be calling him on the way home, wearing my cum, masturbating for him over the phone, hence saving it, not playing with herself until then.

Once again I stood there watching her go. And decided on the spot, Marcy and I were going to have another interesting conversation this evening. I was curious, and wondering what she'd think when I told her about this. Didn't plan on telling her about the afternoon session...not yet at least. But jerking off into Carol's panties might be a good place to start, see how she reacted.

But certainly not until I had her good and horny again first.

**

Before Carol left, we had stood talking about dinner Friday night, what time, where they lived things like that. We also discussed possible scenarios, Carol informing me the easiest way to sort of settle into the evening, being the hot tub they had around back. Secluded, private something that had very often worked in settling any insecurities. And one thing more she had mentioned, though they weren't swingers...and didn't actually swap with other couples, on some few occasions, they did allow touching! We then discussed that. Again, it was entirely dependent on the other couple, how they felt about doing that in front of one another. There was nothing else involved or expected, but the eroticism of several hands and fingers, adding to the ongoing mutual pleasure everyone was experiencing, very often intensified the moment.

I could easily see that. On more than one occasion, Marcy had mentioned the fact she'd always wondered what it would be like to have both of her breasts fondled, sucked and played with simultaneously. Just large enough to press the two of them together, I had of course licked them at the same time, even sucking them a little that way. But it hadn't been easy, and I hadn't done it for as long as I know she would have liked. This then provided the potential for her to experience that...that, and a lot more if she were indeed open to it.

The thought of having two pairs of hands stroking my cock sent a river of shivers racing up and down my spine. I drove home, both excited, yet apprehensive again. I'd already played "doing the dinner for her card," doing so again wouldn't have the same result as it had the last time. Especially if I was going to actually divulge this to her. No...this time I needed to open the door for her in another way, see how she responded to that, what she thought...more importantly, how she reacted!

I called Mike.

Mike and I had been the best friends for years. His family was from Sweden, so he had the look. Tall, blonde haired, fair skinned, and in reasonably good shape, especially since he'd lost quite a bit of weight most recently. For a time, Marcy and I had even gone out with Mike and his wife Stacy every couple of weeks or so. Unfortunately, Stacy and Marcy never really got along. She had always been suspicious, jealous of our friendship with Mike, always accusing him later of having flirted too much, or spent too much time chatting with my wife. She was an attention hound, which should have been a suspecting clue about her own life outside their marriage. In time...Mike caught her fooling around. He was devastated of course, and eventually shrunk into himself having very little to do with anyone, including us. He had come out to the house a couple of times since then, seemed to be slowly getting back to his old self, which Marcy and I were both glad to see. The last time he'd been over, Marcy had off handedly mentioned that if we ever were serious about having a threesome at some point...Mike would be her preferred candidate.

I wasn't sure I was really ready to go there yet...especially with Mike, my own insecurities still just below the surface perhaps, especially with Marcy obviously having a bit of a crush on him. But I did wonder...and now was the perfect time to find out, could I handle some simple mutual masturbation, touching perhaps? I figured that at first, Marcy would indeed be surprised, shocked to some extent, but after her comment, and the few times I had seen her flirting and teasing him, I knew she would quickly warm up to it.

It was Mike who then balked at the idea, not that he wasn't interested, because he was. It's just that we'd been good close friends for a very, very long time. And he didn't want Marcy or I doing anything we might regret doing later, and thus fuck up our friendship.

"We won't," I assured him. "In the first place, we're going to keep this simple and easy. All anyone's going to do is touch, fondle...things like that. No intercourse will be involved. That will keep it from getting too weird or complicated for any of us. And...we'll go slowly, see how Marcy reacts to even the smallest thing, see where it goes from there. How's that sound?"

"Ok...I guess, just so long as we do take it slowly, and at the first hesitation by anyone...especially Marcy, we stop!"

I agreed with that too. It was a good idea. And I also knew the best way to slide into this as well. Something Mike and I hadn't done for quite some time, though we'd enjoyed doing so in the past on a few occasions.