Visual Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without turning, or asking, or seeking some sort of approval for me, Marcy pulled herself out of the tub sitting on the edge, spreading her legs invitingly.

"If I also may?" Carol asked climbing out, coming around from behind her, and then seating herself with her legs to either side of my wife's. As she did this, she reached around cupping Marcy's full breasts in her hands. Jacque moved in closer, placing his prick perfectly and squarely between them. I sat off to one side, Brenda now taking Jacques place sitting on the other side as the two of us watched. Carol now began masturbating her husband's prick with my wife's breasts, working them up and down, even side to side a bit, thrilling and adding to the pleasure of his prick as Carol jerked him off with my wife's tits. I found myself standing there, hand on cock, working it as they did that. Across from me, Brenda too found her own pleasure, quite openly and obviously fingering her cunt, one hand tweaking an extended nipple as the two of us looked on.

It was fucking hot. Especially when Marcy quite uninhibitedly reached down between her own legs now, and began toying with her clit as they did that.

"Oh...oh, oh so very soon!" Jacque proclaimed his voice now taking on a deeper throaty edge to it, his eyes shutting for a moment, head tossed back. I watched his balls actually tighten, knowing full well as they did he was hovering on the edge of release here, expecting it any moment now. I wasn't long in being disappointed either as he suddenly cried out speaking in French as his pleasure erupted.

"So sucr'e! So Passionn'e! So...sensationnel!" He cried out loudly, his words filling the air.

As he did so, huge ropes of semen burst forth from the tip of his cock, most of which Carol captured and caught between my wife's breasts, though the initial onslaught had literally splashed against her chin and neck, one slice of creamy pearl juice splitting the side of my wife's cheek before Carol had gotten his wildly pulsating, squirting prick back under control once again.

"Oui! Oui!" He again spoke in French, though his next words were clearly plain with little accent behind them as he continued to exclaim his ecstasy. "Fuck, to come, to spurt...to feel such intensity, and such delight between such magnificent trophies such as these," he said now reaching out, clasping his own hands around my wife's come-covered tits, and began massaging into them his spent cream, just as Carol continued to do, helping him.

"Next? Carol asked looking at me. "Would you likewise enjoy a nice titty-fuck?" She asked me.

How could I say no? So I didn't. Carol then produced a hot towel out of a nearby container, using it to wipe off the remaining liquid from Marcy's breasts with, and thus cleaning her up. They quickly exchanged places now, with Marcy sitting behind her. I would ALMOST have been content with seeing my wife doing that, just holding Carol's breasts, playing with them, which she certainly did for a moment. I soon however stepped forward, placing my own shaft between Carol's tits just as Jacque had done with Marcy's.

Jacque now reclaimed my vacated seat, and though his cock had certainly lost some of its rigidity, he continued to fondle it, working it again. Brenda had managed to find the perfect jet there in the tub, placing herself over it now, allowing it to tease and tickle her pussy as she looked on, moaning softly as she did.

I now felt the magic of my wife's hands encircling Carol's breasts, teasing them up and down my shaft, watching the tip of my cock appear, and then disappear once again as she slowly moved them up and down, periodically squeezing them even tighter together around me.

"I am so juicy wet," she revealed unnecessarily as Marcy took cue from that, reaching behind her just enough to feel, and thus finger her new friend as she sat there jacking me off.

"Feel good baby?" Marcy asked hotly, knowing damn well that it did, but wanting me to say it, to speak the words for her, which I knew she loved hearing whenever she became this aroused herself.

"Fuck yes," I exclaimed. "I love fucking her soft firm titties," I proclaimed, moaning deeply as I continued doing so.

"Gonna cum for us too?" She asked? "Gonna squirt all over these nice firm tits of hers for me?" She pressed.

"Yes, yes...and Oui!" I said though making it sound more like a "we" word of wowed expression as though on a thrill ride. Which in a way...I was. And then simply..."Fuck!" As I felt the first intense explosion of climax escape the tip of my cock.

He might indeed have a much bigger prick, but I far surpassed even his own copious spending when it came to that part. Even Marcy was a bit surprised, though I came like that often. This one however, had to be near the top of the list when it came to the number of ejaculations my cock kept spurting, over and over again one right after the other, drenching both of her breasts, and a goodly portion of her neck, face and shoulders, as Marcy kept pumping me off against her.

"Fantastic'!" Jacque bellowed in enthusiastic delight his cock once again hard, stiff and straight already. "That was a magnifique, display my friend!" He bellowed out enthusiastically. "Such as one I have never seen before," he then added sounding a little in awe of my white sticky eruption, which even then was clinging to his wife's body, streamers of jisim matching and far surpassing his own little cum-drool drip a while ago.

I smiled inwardly, proud of my own manly showing.

After we had gone through the ritual of cleaning off Carol's wet sticky breasts with the warm clean towel, I too sat back into the tub, sipping my wine, recovering, still grinning.

"I think it's now our turn!" Carol announced moments later. Helping to lay Marcy down on her back on the surrounding deck boards, she then positioned herself above her in what was a traditional, yet still very erotic, sexy looking...'69'.

While the girls began lapping away at one another, exploring their respective pussies and clits, Brenda once again made use of one of the jets, positioning herself over it, and thus water-fucking herself as she again looked on. I could see by the pained expression on her face just how badly she would have enjoyed physically getting involved with the other two girls. Actually admiring her courage in refraining from doing so. Content at least then for the moment, to allow the jets at least, to pleasure her pussy, tickling and caressing it when nothing else could. It was interesting to watch, as Jacque and I both did. One eye on the girls as they giggled, probed and playfully sucked, licked and finger-fucked one another. Brenda squirming, humping and fucking herself against the jets in the tub.

It wasn't long before I too was again hard, almost casually stroking my dick just as Jacque was, though I don't think he ever once stopped doing so, even when it was mostly flaccid.

"I love licking pussy!" Carol announced with her mouth still full of my wife's quim, making it hard to fully understand what she'd said, speaking as though with a lisp, her tongue deeply buried in my wife's furrow.

"It's not polite to talk with your mouthful," Marcy answered back, though her mouth too remained glued to Carol's luscious cunt.

Hearing their talk perhaps, listening to the obscene sounds each one was now making as they slurped one another closer and closer to a liquidly explosive climax, Brenda let out a shriek both hands squeezing her breasts almost painfully so, her eyes seemingly glued shut, her body rigid for a moment as her orgasm claimed her soul. Moments later she collapsed, and then climbed out of the tub, thanking us all for allowing her this minor enjoyment and participation, she headed off home once again, but not before staying just long enough to watch Marcy and Carol get one another off. With a wishful sigh perhaps, she then departed and soon disappeared.

"Almost feel sorry for her. Almost," Jacque said after she had left. "But according to her prenuptial agreement with that prick of a husband of hers, if he catches her doing anything at all...with anyone, she's out of any inheritance, or any part of his vast fortune at all. She knows that he screws almost every woman in sight that will have him too, and because of that...she remains basically celibate, not even having sex with him, refusing to do so because of his own philandering. But...he tends to drink to excess, parties constantly, so she's in hopes that in time he will drive himself into an early grave, and thus free her from the sexual torture he's been putting her through. It's mostly because of that, that we on occasion allow her to indulge herself such as she did here tonight."

"Then I don't blame you," I told them both. "I know I couldn't live that way myself...and for sure now!" I said winking at my wife as she continue to lay there happily still fondling Carol's more than satisfied pussy.

"Well, shall we go back inside where we can get even more comfortable, and more shall we say...experimentive?" Jacque asked.

Drying off we soon after headed back inside the house, Marcy taking Jacques arm, Carol taking mine.

"Before we do anything," Carol near whispered as we walked back across the lawn. "If at any time either I or Jacque suggests something that either one of you aren't interested in doing...or even seeing for that matter, please say so before something gets started. We would much rather you do that, than begin something that you suddenly decide isn't something you're perhaps open-minded enough to consider."

I wasn't sure what she was getting at with her comment. So far, there'd been nothing that I felt was untoward, or too uncomfortable for me to handle. I'd found myself liking Jacque a lot more than I'd anticipated, though he did seem to have a quirky sense of his own cock. Even so, the night so far had been far more exciting than I could have ever imagined, and I was even now looking forward to a continuation of it as we headed inside.

"I'll be the first to let you know," I assured her, to which she simply raised her eyebrows a little.

"We'll see," she smiled coyly, and then led me up the spiral staircase leading upstairs to their overly spacious bedroom.

**

Though we had been taken on a brief tour of the house, we hadn't as yet been shown around the third floor, and with good reason. They had left this as part of their surprise. The second floor was actually where their bedrooms where, his...and hers. Each having large spaciously decorated yet separate sleeping areas, along with enormous walk in closets. I had again found that odd, though Carol had told us both it was the best thing they had ever done. Especially as Jacque snored loudly, and she being a very light sleeper. The third floor then was for sex...specifically designed for the entertainment of that. Reaching the top of the spiral staircase, we immediately saw why. There was indeed a single bed, but it was enormous, specially made, twice the size perhaps of the largest bed I'd ever seen with more than enough room for several couples at a time to lay side by side within it. In addition, a full second bar sat off to one side, a balcony with yet another deck, several deck chairs and tables. But it was the ceiling itself that blew us both away. Jacque then showed us, revealing that he could with the simple press of a button, open the half-ceiling skylight thus allowing the sky itself to come into the room. The sounds of the ocean below immediately heard along with the salty aroma of the sea air now greeting us.

"And of course, it can be closed during inclement weather, or if it is simply too cold out at night."

"Please...leave it open," Marcy asked enjoying the twinkle of stars far above us. "This...is simply breath-taking," she said still taking it all in.

"As are the two of you," Jacque announced enjoying the sight of the two girls standing together.

I had to admit, he was right about that, and I now found myself in hopeful expectation of seeing the two of them once again pleasuring one another in one form or another.

Fixing us all a fresh drink as we stood outside on the deck, now looking down on the grounds and back out to where the tub was, Carol walked out holding what appeared like a small fish bowl in her hand.

"Draw a number," she told us both. I was about to ask her why, but she answered my unasked question. "You'll see why," she said as Marcy reached in drawing a slip of paper, and then I did. "Go ahead, you can look, and then I'll explain."

I looked at mine, it was number one. Marcy's was number four. Jacque drew, and his was number two, leaving Carol with number three.

"Ok, I give, what's the deal here?" I now asked.

"Well, here's the thing," Carol began. "We've found that with anyone we've ever invited up here, and decided to allow ourselves to do a bit more than we normally do...one of the fun things we've discovered is this. Everyone...and I mean everyone, has some sort of wild, unbridled do I really ever dare do this...kind of a fantasy. So...having said that, we've actually made a game out of doing that. So, if everyone's in agreement, you two take a moment or two while we sit and enjoy our drinks. Think about the wildest, most provocative, most decadent fantasy you've ever entertained, or wanted to do...or see. Then, when it's your turn, we do it...whatever it is. Provided of course as I said, everyone's in agreement with it before hand. I will say this...if and once we begin, it's not fair to someone else to participate in someone else's fantasy, and do their level best to ensure it happens, only to have their own shot down later on. Because of that, we ask going in...will everyone promise to fulfill to the best of their abilities, the desires and wishes of everyone else? Once we all do...then we'll begin. And since you drew the first number, we'll start with you David," Carol told me. By the look on my wife's face, I could already see she was thinking about it, and thus assured that she was certainly willing to participate, I sat back in my chair and began contemplating a number of my own secret devilish little fantasies. Almost immediately of course one came to mind, though it was pretty simple enough, and though perhaps not elaborate, or even as decadent as some, it was mine...and something I had always wanted to see my wife do.

Even she knew what that was before I was asked to reveal it.

"I know what you're going to ask," she chuckled sipping her drink.

"Oh? Well...maybe you don't," I answered her back.

"Fat chance," she retorted. "Because now IS your chance, and I'm damn well willing to bet you're not about to pass this opportunity up either," she stated almost accusingly.

She had me there. She was right, I wasn't about to. Even if it was simple in a way, or not as decadent as some, it was after all, my fantasy.

"Just remember," she said. "Once we begin..."

"Yeah, I know," I assured her. Though I couldn't imagine anything I wasn't interested in seeing or doing. Boy was I in for a big surprise.

**

"So? Have you had a chance to think about it?" Carol asked me. "Have anything in mind?"

"I do yes...but I was wondering, if you happened to have very many sex toys available?" She burst out laughing at that.

"See that cabinet over there with all the drawers in it?" She said pointing. "It doesn't hold clothing honey...so go help yourself."

I walked over, opening it, pulling out the first drawer. My mouth agape as I did. I'd never seen such an extensive collection of sex toys and devices in all my life outside of a sex-shop perhaps. And even then, I wondered if one of those had one of everything, the way her cabinet did as I began rummaging through and exploring it. I soon came upon what I'd been hoping to discover, thus pulling it out.

A rather impressive, wicked looking double dildo.

"Told you," Marcy said high fiving Carol as the two of them looked at me. "I'd have bet a million dollars on that."

"God I hate being a foregone conclusion," I turned bringing back the toy with me.

My wife laughed, "No dear...you're just so transparent is all," she said teasingly. "But after hearing Carol tell us about doing this, I found myself actually looking forward to doing it...especially for you, especially because I know just how much you'd love seeing me do this. And so...just for you, I will. And well yes...because I'm actually looking forward to it myself, admittedly."

"So that is your number one, big fantasy then, seeing your wife and I fuck one another with this dildo right?"

"Well yeah, but then having the two of you sucking our dicks while you do. Think you can handle that?" I wondered.

"We'll do more than just handle it," Carol promised. "We'll do it, won't we dear?" She turned looking at Jacque. He was already fisting his prick again, once again nice and hard with eager expectation of her own soon to be revealed fantasy.

"Just let us know when you're all ready for us," he told the girls. And then we stood there, watching the two of them as they climbed into the bed together, and began to amuse and stimulate themselves with the toy for a bit first. Even watching that, was pleasurable in and of itself.

I was drooling. Looking at the bed as Carol and Marcy inserted the double dildo, now sharing it. I watched them as they both gobbled half of it up respectively, now bumping ass to ass against one another.

"This what you wanted to see baby?" Marcy asked as she slowly began gyrating her ass against Carols, Carol likewise doing the same thing back to her, each...fucking one another slowly, sensually as Jacque and I looked on.

"Oh fuck yes!" I groaned in response, my hand sliding up and down over my almost painful erection. Jacque too was doing the same, though I'd already come to the conclusion that his hand never was very far away from his dick at any time.

"So, you ready for us to suck you both now?" Carol asked grinning at me. In answer, I stepped towards her just as Jacque did stepping towards Marcy, each of us now crawling up into the enormous bed, kneeling as the girls playfully drew our cocks into their mouths and began sucking them, still fucking one another on the shared toy.

Twenty minutes later I was too close to blowing my load in Carol's sweet sucking mouth. Having already come once, I was fearful that a too soon second orgasm would finish me. And as early as we were into all this, that was the last thing I wanted to do...was "peter out."

"Hey! Where are you going?" Carol complained as I literally forced myself away from her.

"Too close! Too fucking close!" I panted breathlessly. "Time...time to just...watch," I stated putting further distance between us rolling onto my side, now glancing directly where they met, their cunts connected, fucking. Jacque too disengaged from my wife, following my lead perhaps though I didn't think he was as close to orgasm as I'd been. But the sight, and now sounds of our two lovely ladies as they picked up the pace was worth witnessing.

"God that looks hot!" I exclaimed enjoying the sounds of their flesh now slapping against one another in an ever increasing tempo of lustful delight. Marcy's face, her expression becoming almost glazed, hinting just as it always did at the seconds before she climaxed.

"Gonna come baby?" I urged? "Gonna let Carol fuck your sweet pussy to a nice hard, long come?"

Our naughty, dirty pillow talk as we called it, never failed to send her over the edge when she was close. And it didn't fail to do so now either. Her face screwed up in a delightful grimace, and then she simply let go. She almost fell over, her breasts now pressed inwards towards the bed, Carol slamming forcefully back into her, Marcy's cry of sudden delight filling the room as she came.

We all lay mutually enjoying the moment of ecstasy, Marcy's ecstasy, as though it were our own for several long moments.