Visual Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know David, you sure? What if she's not too keen on the idea when she comes home and finds us...well, you know."

I laughed. "Don't worry Mike, it's not like we'll be sitting there jerking off the moment she walks in the door. We'll just have the movie on, watching it...just like we sometimes used to do. We'll let Marcy decide at that point if she's ok with it, or even into doing the same thing herself. It's the best way to start...see where it leads. I'll call her now, let her know you're coming over for the evening, that I've ordered some pizza, and let her start to wrap her mind around that. She like's you buddy...always has, but you know that. So let's just let some of that flirtatious teasing the two of you have shared, run its course here, and see where it leads to."

**

I had purposely chosen the particular DVD we'd put in for obvious reasons. The x-rated movie was all about several varieties and combinations of threesomes. Marcy and I had watched part of it before, and I knew she'd gotten quite aroused and excited when doing so. Having already gotten the pizza and beer to go along with it, Mike and I were sitting on the couch in the living room when Marcy got home. Obviously pleased and aware Mike was coming over, so she knew he'd be there, she was a little surprised when she walked in, removing her business suit coat as she did. She tossed it over the back of the chair, saw what we were intently watching, and sat down, picking up a piece of pizza.

"What's this?" She asked seemingly taking an interest, acting as though nothing was going on outside of the norm, though in some ways...it was.

"One of our favorite movies," I responded quite unnecessarily, Marcy new damn good and well which one was playing. We'd seen it enough times already. But I also knew just by the look in her eyes as she turned towards me, winking...she was quite aroused by all this, and obviously curious as to what the two of us might have planned.

"Oh yeah...it's the one about threesomes isn't it?" She replied, finishing her pizza, sipping a bit of beer, and then standing up again. "Well, if we're going to be doing this...I'm sure as hell going to go upstairs and get out of these clothes and then into something a hell of a lot more comfortable!"

Mike looked at me, I looked back grinning at him. "Have another beer," I said clinking my glass against his. "I think the evenings about to get very interesting!"

A few minutes later Marcy returned wearing a lightweight throw over robe. It was one she very often wore in the evenings when she wanted to be "very" comfortable. Before...she'd not worn anything beneath it, and I hoped earnestly, she wasn't wearing anything now. Though she had it pulled close enough, tied up and secured, there was no real way of telling at the moment. I did have a pretty good idea she wasn't wearing a bra however, her breasts looked too full, too free when she came down taking her seat. When she leaned over taking another slice of pizza, that suspicion was confirmed. Her robe optioned partially, just enough to hint at the swell of her magnificent breasts.

"Oh yeah...I like this one," she said standing up and moved over, suddenly sitting down between us as though wanting to get a better seat. With her now sandwiched between us, I felt the electricity in the air suddenly increase. "This one always did get me hot," she announced.

And it did too. As it did me. I was already sitting there with a full-blown erection. And if I was...hopefully Mike was as well.

On screen, though she was a busty looking blonde, her tits looked very similar to the way Marcy's did, something we had actually commented on before. So I decided to use that.

"I like that gals tits," I stated. "They look a lot like yours do."

"I don't think so," Marcy challenged. "I think they're a little bigger than mine are, and her nipples are a lot larger and thicker too."

Mike glanced over looking at her as she spoke.

"I think we need an unbiased opinion here," I stated. "Because I think they do...though you might be correct about her nipples, just a little. Though I also think yours stand out a bit more than hers do."

Marcy then glanced over at Mike, turning in her seat just a little, as she did...opening her robe revealing herself to him. "Well? What do you think?"

It was the first time Mike had ever seen Marcy's tits. His mouth was open, his eyes glued to her chest. And what he said was..."Holy shit! You've got gorgeous tits Marcy!"

Maybe it's because it had been a while since he'd even seen any...real live ones anyway, up close and personal like this. Regardless of that fact, Marcy laughed, easing the sudden tension just a little.

"Thank you...but do they?" she asked again actually holding them in her hands now. "Mine aren't quite as firm as hers seem to be," she then added still holding them up, and then letting them go again where they jiggled, and the rested against her ribcage.

"Go ahead Mike, feel one...see what you think. I think they're plenty firm and full."

He first looked at me, and then at Marcy, and then reached out, cupping her breast. Marcy sighed when he did that, even letting her head fall back a bit as I reached around cupping the other one in my hand, giving it a bit of a playful jiggle.

"They're...plenty firm," he slightly stammered, a bit embarrassed now and unsure, pulling his hand away. "But yeah...have to agree with David there on one count, they do look similar, though I also do like your nipples a lot better," he added siding with us both.

He quickly picked up his beer, sipping from it, and then held it down close to his lap. I knew then he was doing the best he could to hide his obvious erection. Thankfully Marcy picked up on that one too.

"That guy's dick," she began as we all sat watching the blonde as she now held each in her hands stroking them simultaneously, rubbing them against her breasts as she did so. "Looks a little like David's too," she added. "About the same size I think, though the other guy certainly has a really big one."

He did...that much was obvious, and I wondered where she was going with all this, now anxious to find out.

"I wouldn't mind doing that myself," she then stated. "Bet it would feel nice against my tits."

I knew Marcy was really horny. It was about the only time I ever heard her refer to her own breasts as "tits". She had obviously done so, hoping perhaps to get a rise out of the two of us...she already had one out of me. And I felt like all Mike needed was some additional coaxing, though sitting there with his beer still in his lap, hinted at his own obvious arousal.

"So...you'd enjoy having two cocks rubbing against your tits honey?" I asked.

Marcy grinned. "I would yes, I'd like to see what that feels like. How about it Mike? Willing to help out an old friend discover what that might actually feel and look like?" She asked him.

I wasn't about to let the opportunity slip away, nervous or not. I then stood, unbuckling my belt, unzipping my pants. Surprised at my own sudden boldness, though I have to say, I now think I owed it to Carol for part of that. In seconds I was standing there in front of my wife and my very best friend, my cock hard...even leaking a little.

"I'm game...if you are," I told them both.

To my surprise and pleasure, Mike stood, his eyes wide open, his mouth partially perhaps still a little stunned by all this. But in seconds, he stood, his pants down around his ankles.

Marcy reached out, grasping his cock, pulling him closer towards her as she did that. Seeing him hard for the first time myself, it was nice to see we were both similar in size and shape, so not much chance of penis envy on either one of our parts. And that made it easier for Marcy too, she didn't have to pretend choice or preference for either one, even if she did have one.

"Wow...two hard cocks, just for me!" She grinned now reaching out with her other hand, securing mine, which she now sat, and began rubbing against each one of her breasts. "How's that feel anyway? You like?" She asked.

"Oh fuck...I mean, yeah...damn, for sure!" Mike once again stammered almost apologetically.

"Well...I fucking like it too," Marcy said once again letting him know, letting us both know just how aroused now she really was. "Thank you baby," she now said winking at me. "I always have wanted to do this."

There was something else she once mentioned wanting to do, and I couldn't help wondering now as she sat rubbing our two cocks against herself, if she wouldn't mention it, try it. Sure enough...I should have known better, now given the opportunity. She had slowly moved us closer together, both pricks now on one breast, inching each of our heads slowly towards one another against her nipple. She then placed them together, or rather sandwiched around her stiff firm nipple as though kissing it with our cocks. It didn't bother me, and I was pleased to see that it didn't bother Mike much either as he stood there and groaned, a fat droplet of pearly juice suddenly oozing out of the tip, which Marcy now smeared against herself.

"You got one for me too baby?" She asked, now purposely squeezing my dick, which sure enough produced one, which she then smeared against her neglected breast. "Oh yeah...that's hot, way fucking hot!" She cooed delightedly.

"You're telling me!" Mike offered now looking down again, feeling my wife's hand as she slowly began stroking us both.

Admittedly I was beyond horny, whatever reservations or doubts I might have had, long since thrown out the window. Whatever she wanted, I now knew I could do.

So far, she had enjoyed one small minor little desire, an easy one. But I knew through our frequent, lusty pillow-talk there was an even bigger one.

"Go ahead baby...now's your chance, do it." I said seeing her eyes light up like a fireworks display. Once again, she placed our cocks even more closely together, a bit strange at first, as she pulled us both towards her. And then just like that, she opened her mouth and drew the two of us in as though we were one single cock. Once again Mike groaned deeply, though looking at me for some sort of sign perhaps. I gave him one...audibly.

"She does suck a mean cock!" I said simply. "And now I know...she can suck two of them that way!"

**

It was amazing how quickly things escalated, and then even more so from there. And the thing I learned about myself, watching Mike, him being there, and seeing Marcy how she acted around him. All I felt was turned on, aroused. There was no hint of jealousy, uncertainty, or even nervousness any more as that corner had been turned a long time ago with my wife sucking our dicks as though one.

But the one thing I didn't want, was for all this to end far too quickly either. Already I knew poor Mike was fighting it, sure enough a telltale sign it had been a while since he'd even touched, let alone seen another woman. I knew then, as Marcy did, that we'd need to get the first one out of the way pretty soon here. After that, we'd relax a bit, drink some more beer, while everyone recuperated, and see how it went after we did that.

So in tune with one another, the mere look of our eyes going back and forth between us was like having an entire conversation without many words.

"What I'd love to do, is come all over those gorgeous tits of yours," I suddenly announced as though trying to fight it holding back though just barely. "And then after doing that...doing for you whatever you'd like us to do, after we've recuperated a bit," I lustily suggested.

"Be careful what you're offering," Marcy responded. "Because I have all sorts of things in mind the two of you could do for me," she informed us both. Once again Mike looked at me for confirmation, this was after all, turning into a bit more than we'd actually discussed.

"Whatever you want babe...tonight's your night!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," I said meaning it, which she now knew I did. She smiled, and then kissed me, and then turned kissing Mike as well, though he didn't allow the kiss to linger too long, still feeling a bit uncertain perhaps, though Marcy laughed at that.

"What? I have too much of David's cock juice on my mouth or something?" She asked him. We both nervously laughed over that, though once again settled into her sitting there in front of us on the couch once more, working and Jacking our cocks off against her.

"Gonna give me a nice squirt you two? All over my breasts?"

"I'll certainly try," I told her. "Might not be quite as much as usual though...already came once today."

"No surprise there," Marcy snickered. "What'd you do anyway? Where? At work again?"

Mike's eyes were wide again listening to this, a bit surprised perhaps at our candor.

"Yeah...out in the parking garage," I stated, just before coming home," I said without going into more detail at the moment anyway. Marcy laughed however. "What?"

"I was wondering if you'd ever get around to telling me about that. When I called to speak to Carol earlier about Friday, and when we briefly discussed possible activities outside in the hot tub later, I told her it might be fun to get an early start...surprise you. Obviously...she did."

"That...was your idea?" I said totally surprised.

"Yep! I told her you'd always had this naughty little kink about coming in a woman's panties, and thought it would be even better, if she just let you squirt into hers while wearing them...obviously, you did."

"Fuck!" Mike cried out, startling us both just a little, suddenly seeing him standing there squirting all over Marcy's breasts. He continued doing so, as Marcy immediately returned her attention back towards him, milking his prick until she'd managed to squeeze out every last drop that she could. "Sorry," he said sheepishly. "I couldn't help it, not after hearing that," he then added.

Marcy and I both burst out laughing. "Well, perhaps after you've had a chance to recover just a bit...you can do that to me if you'd like," she said suddenly standing. "Only one thing though...I'm not wearing any." And with that, she let her robe drop to the floor, standing there now in front of us, entirely naked.

"Remind me to thank Carol tomorrow," I told my wife, once again kissing her.

"Yeah, and me too," she whispered back. "Who knew that doing that...would bring me this?" She then laughed slyly, letting me know in that moment that I had probably outguessed myself.

"Well I'll be damned," I said as she knelt down in front of me, right there in front of Mike, and sword-swallowed my dick.

**

We soon moved things up to the bedroom where we could all get a lot more comfortable. For the next while then, Mike and I played tag-team with Marcy's cunt, giving her at least three, if not four, mind-blowing orgasms, orally.

I now knew...that at least with Mike, someone I was comfortable and trusted, that seeing Marcy pleasured so delightfully in this way, was something I could easily do again. And now wanted to. Just as she did, which we discussed sometime later after Mike had left.

Before he had done that however, we'd finished the night off with a bang...a really long and enjoyable one to say the least.

"You're sure about this," Mike asked me for like the sixth time already. Marcy had gone into clean up a bit, her tits were still covered in cum which had now begun to cake on them.

"Very sure...don't worry about it," I assured him. "We're having fun...aren't you?"

"Hell yes...but like I said earlier, don't want any of this coming between us, maybe after you've thought about it...realized what we did, what happened here..."

"We'll want to do it again maybe?" Marcy said walking out of the bathroom, sashaying towards us, wiggling those night fat heavy boobs of hers at us as she did. "If you're curious as to what the answer is regarding that...it's yes. I certainly do," she grinned, and then glancing down at me, as I stood there with a nice hard stiff cock again, she answered for me. "And seeing David...I'm pretty sure he's good with it too," she confirmed as I stood nodding my head yes, agreeing with her.

"Well, now that that's settled," Marcy said almost magically producing a coin and then flipping it. "Heads? Or tails?"

"Heads!" I called not even knowing what she was doing this for yet.

"Heads it is baby," as we all peered down at the coin on the carpeting. "Which means...you fuck my mouth, while Mike fucks my pussy."

Marcy got her wish enjoying her first ever threesome. At one point, I actually sat back, content to simply watch as erotic as it was, which I now found it. Sitting there in one of the two high-backed chairs we had in our room, I sat...actually jerking off, enjoying myself, Marcy there on the bed, Mike behind her fucking her doggy style. I loved watching her tits swing, loved hearing the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as Mike pounded into her from behind. Loved hearing her crying out in pure unbridled pleasure over and over again as he did so.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me Mike! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Marcy came hard once again, causing Mike to soon after hit the mark as well, though he pulled out as he did so, at Marcy's request. Not that she didn't want him coming inside her, that wasn't a problem for us as Mike had had a vasectomy for one thing, but Marcy was on the pill too. No...it was mainly because she enjoyed feeling that, feeling a man's hot slippery cream spilling and landing all over her. She'd always enjoyed feeling that, loved it whenever I did, which is why he had at her request, pulled out.

Even though he and I had both climaxed already, Mike still managed to shoot one rope after another of his white hot sperm up over her ass, onto her back, some of it even landing in her hair, though she cried out excitedly when it did.

"Shoot it! Shoot it! That's it! Fucking come all over me!" She repeated over and over again. Even as Mike knelt there rubbing his cock over and around my wife's ass, milking out the last remnants of his cream, I stood walking over and placed my cock against her face. She smiled up at me, opened her mouth, as I unloaded my pleasure into her watching her swallow it as I did.

**

Though it was already late, after Mike left for home, Marcy and I sat up talking long into the night about everything that had happened, what I'd done with Carol, and to my surprise a few semi naughty things she'd done at her work too. I found she enjoyed a bit of exhibitionism herself, on occasion either wearing a bra that didn't quite fit well enough, just so she could lean forward this way or that...which then allowed one of her breasts to become a bit more exposed than it should have. She told me, she'd usually done that for...and to, the guy in the mailroom who came around twice a day. He was a sweet kid, all of nineteen, and never failed to turn beet red whenever he saw her, or stopped to chat with her. She noticed one day his eyes seemed to be glued to her chest, and then later after he'd left, taken a look at herself, realizing one button was missing in front. It had created a rather noticeable gap in her blouse, and wearing a rather sheer bra, her dark pink, almost red colored nipples had shown clearly through it. The thought of him seeing her like that had turned her on. Though she'd never said anything about it to anyone...including me, until now. After that, she'd gone on doing this from time to time, certainly not always, not wanting him to come to expect it, or even suspect she was doing it on purpose. Nor did she want anyone else in the company to know she was enjoying doing it either.

"So, you're not mad or angry with me?" She asked worried. "That...that I've been doing that?"

"Are you kidding? No! And especially now babe, I mean shit...look at what I've been doing lately. And though it's not like we're having an affair or anything, because we're obviously not, and I sure as hell haven't touched her...well, with my actual cum maybe, but nothing else. That is a bit more than you have done obviously. But after what Carol said to me that first time, that I had to tell you about it before anything else ever did happen, I knew then that I wanted to. And hoped you would too!"