Visual Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...who's next?" She sighed pleasurably finally coming around. "That was damn fucking fun!" She added grinning from ear to ear.

**

Now it was Jacques turn.

Jacque soon filled everyone in on what he wanted to do, letting everyone know as he did what he'd like to see, and how we'd make this actually work.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as he finished, and as Carol began making preparations, heading back over to their massive toy-cabinet. Just listening to him describe what it was he wanted to experience and how, had me wondering if we weren't a little in over heads here, though Marcy's eyes had lit up like a Christmas tree upon hearing it.

"I can hardly wait to see that!" She chuckled as Carol came back, now wearing what was obviously a strap on, with a thin narrow looking device, not quite prick-like, but nevertheless, interesting as it stood out in front of her like a small sword.

Marcy positioned herself towards one side of the bed kneeling down on all fours, one of her favorite positions anyway. Jacque then moved up behind her rubbing her pussy with his prick until she was nice and slick again, and then slowly eased that monster of a cock into her. It took a moment, but no one was in any rush as he held still behind her, letting her adjust to his girth and length.

"Ok, ready whenever you are babe!" He said looking back over his shoulder towards his wife. Carol had already coated her thin prick-like contraption with a goodly amount of lube, and then applied even more of it to his ass as I stood looking on waiting to complete this bizarre weird fuck-chain we'd be performing. Carol slowly eased her own phallus into Jacque's ass, taking her time until she too was hilted fully into him, he...fully impaling my wife.

"Now...your turn," Carol said looking back over her shoulder towards me winking as she did.

It took a few moments to position myself, making a few minor adjustments, but finally I had managed to likewise fill Carol's cunt with my cock, the four of us now connected together.

"Ok, now...how do we do this without working against one another?" I openly asked.

"It's like rowing a boat," Jacque answered. "We all move together as one at the same time in the same direction.

"Rowing a boat?" Marcy laughed. "You mean like...'fuck, fuck, fuck the cunt...working up some cream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...this's no fucking dream! Fuck, fuck, fuck the cunt..."

I couldn't help it, nor could anyone else, we were all laughing, but even as we did, as Marcy's wicked dirty song left off, we began moving in perfect unison, pushing in...pulling out, slowly increasing the speed and tempo as we began this chain-fuck that proved to be unbelievable.

**

To my surprise, fucking as one, we basically came as one too. This time no power on earth could have kept me from doing so. Multi orgasmic, just as she'd always been, Marcy was the first to reach yet another mind-blowing orgasm, unbeknownst to me at the time, we were all only seconds away from doing so ourselves. The intensity of her release acting like an electric conduit, triggering each one of us one after the other almost simultaneously. Hearing her deep-throated groan, and then the succulent wet release of her spending, Jacque likewise groaned out his own liquid pleasure, splashing his pent up semen into her wet slick sucking cunt.

"Yes baby! Yes!" Carol cried out now as well, thrusting in and out of her husband's ass, suddenly clenching down on my shaft with a vice-like grip, her orgasm seizing her entirely. And this of course...triggered mine. Feeling Carol's tight hot pussy suddenly spasm, clench, spasm again...found me spurting deeply inside her, one hard felt ejaculation after another ripping into her heated pussy as I now slammed into her from behind with every ounce of strength that I had.

We collapsed in a contented heap, everyone rolling off and away from one another in differing directions.

"Holy fucking shit!" I exclaimed trying to gather myself, and then the soft, almost whispered words from my wife once again being heard as she sang.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck the cunt shooting out the cream..."

**

After that one we all needed a breather. Two down...and still two to go, though I was already wondering if I'd even be capable of getting it up again. I could only shake my head looking at Jacque as he rolled out of bed, still flailing away at his now very limp prick as we walked over towards the bar.

"Drinks everyone?" He asked grateful to see him washing his hands, and then setting out fresh clean glasses as he fixed mixed drinks to everyone's specifications. While he did that, and as Carol went about cleaning up the toys we'd used, Marcy and I walked out onto the balcony. There was a nice refreshing breeze coming up from the ocean, the moon almost full, hovering over the water like a watchful eye as we stood there gazing towards it.

"Having fun?" She asked.

"Yes...you?"

"Very much so," she replied with a contented sigh. "No regrets or anything so far?"

"No...you?"

"No. Though I have to admit, we've probably done a bit more than I was originally thinking we might."

"You can say that again," I responded already thinking back on everything that had happened since we'd got here this evening.

"We might not do anything like this again," she thought aloud. "But since we've started this...at least for tonight, we're committed here right?"

"Under the circumstances, I'd say so yes. Only fair I suppose."

"Glad to hear you say that sweetie...speaking of fantasies and all that. Carol and I go next you know," she reminded me. "So at least keep that part in mind for me, might be something we only do this once, never again...maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll see."

"Perhaps," I said agreeing with her, though now...after what we'd done, experienced, I was actually sort of hoping we'd do all this again sometime. And especially now as we'd seemingly bonded fairly closely with our two new friends. Jacque came out carrying our drinks to us, handing them off as Carol soon after joined. The four of us now standing together side-by-side overlooking the ocean beyond, sipping our drinks enjoying the quiet moment together each one of us lost in thought perhaps.

And Jacque of course fondling his dick again as we did that.

**

"Well...guess it's my turn now," Carol announced. "So whenever you two think you can be ready again," she smiled hopefully. We finished our drinks, walking back inside where we all climbed onto the bed again, waiting for directions and instructions as she laid out her desire. Before doing that, she reached over to the small stand next to the bed, retrieved something from the drawer, and then moved over back beside me. I looked down as she began rolling what was obviously a condom over my cock. I looked up the question on my face.

"And what's this for?" I actually asked.

"For your protection and mine. You're about to fuck me in the ass," she stated simply.

**

Carol's fantasy of course was a bit more elaborate than that, soon after explaining to us just what she wanted, and how she wanted it. Basically, a DP, something I had myself never experienced or done before. As for her part, Marcy was to entertain herself, however she wished as the three of us did that, this was after all...Carol's turn. Though Marcy was just as enthusiastic, witnessing, watching, and then participating as she saw fit while we got ourselves into position.

Jacque now took his position on the bed, laying down on his back as Carol straddled him first, easing herself down over his once again rigid and waiting prick. And then it was my turn.

As well lubed as she was, it still seemed like an impossibility as I pressed the head of my dick against the opening of her ass...to no avail.

"Keep going babe," she assured me. "You're big yes...but not THAT big, no worries...I can take it," she said urging me on. I pressed a bit harder, felt the tip just enter and then held still. "No!" She admonished me, "You're almost there! Keep going...keep pressing, put it in!"

With what felt like a pop, even a sucking sound, I suddenly felt the head slide inwards, her cute little asshole suddenly gobbling me up like a hungry mouth. I slid further, and then further, finally bottoming out as I felt my balls slap against the flesh of her firm tight ass.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" She moaned deeply. And it did, surprising me to some extent. Especially as I could feel Jacque's mammoth prick resting against my own, sitting side by side one another there inside her. Only the thinnest membranes of flesh separating the two of us, keeping us a part.

And then I felt Jacque slowly ease out of her, just as smoothly then thrusting back in, the sensation of his cock rubbing against mine teasing it, teasing her as he did so.

"Oh fuck yes...yes, that's it, now...you fuck me too David, nice and easy...in and out, in...and out."

I began doing just that, finding my rhythm, matching that of Jacques as he continued to plow in and out of his wife's pussy. Marcy meanwhile had stood watching all this, doing something I had often wished she'd do more of for me, standing there unabashedly fingering herself. Just watching her do that while I eased in and out of Carol's tight little ass was more erotic and sensual than I could have ever imagined. No longer content to just stand and do that however, she finally climbed up onto the bed, situated herself over Jacque's face, and lowered herself down. Now I was treated to the two girls as they kissed, and then fondled one another's breasts playfully. Jacque now treated to my wife's juicy cunt as he devoured with his mouth, Carol now forcefully fucking his prick while I in turn knelt fucking her ass in an ever increasing staccato of runaway pleasure.

"Come in my ass David!" Carol called out to me. "I want to feel you squirt your nasty spunk inside my ass...please!" She begged again. "Fill me up, squirt inside me, let me feel it running out of my ass, my cunt...down my legs," she almost deliriously moaned now, her head tossed back and forth, side to side as Marcy began pulling on her breasts, pinching her nipples almost painfully. "Yes...yes! Fuck yes! Pinch them pull them...fucking twist them off, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!" She cried out in sheer climax now, her body giving way to the intensity of her pleasure.

And I almost laughed as Marcy damn near drowned poor Jacque in her own gushing eruption of climatic bliss.

As for myself, I had no idea how I even managed it, but I did. Joining Carol in the throes of her orgasm, I felt my balls clench, tighten, and then empty themselves deep inside her bowels, just as Jacque began doing below her, he too thrusting in and out of her wildly now, which I felt, and which oddly enough helped to further stimulate, and thus trigger my third amazing orgasm of the night.

It was indeed time for another break. We'd now managed three very intense moments together, with one more yet to go. And though I was tired, and fearful for sure now of being finished for the night, I was still yet determined to do whatever I had to, whatever was necessary to ensure that my own wife's fantasy and pleasure were met.

**

For the first time I actually thought Jacque had finally tapped out. Rolling out of bed once again fixing us fresh drinks, I noticed his prick had actually shrunk down to what appeared an almost normal looking flaccid size, as had my own. At least then, we looked fairly close in size, dicks waggling limply as we walked back out onto the deck. The girls headed off downstairs to the kitchen to fix up a few snacks, help us re-gather our strength once again before even making the attempt to satisfy whatever twisted fantasy my wife might have. I chuckled wondering...knowing her, knowing that she had a few "pillow-talk" fantasies we'd discussed, one being very similar to what we'd just done with Carol. I quickly discounted that however, figuring she'd want to do something, try something we actually hadn't done yet. And even as the girls headed off, already they were conversing, speaking in hushed tones which alerted me to the fact, whatever it was my wife had been considering, she was now sharing the details with her new found friend.

"You golf?" Jacque asked me handing me a perfectly prepared scotch on the rocks. I sipped before answering.

"I do...but not as well as I'd like, and not as often either," I quipped.

"Don't we all," he agreed joking. "How'd you like to go with me tomorrow, at the club?" He then asked.

"Wow...really?" I said excitedly. I knew the club they belonged to was fairly exclusive, and well out of my own means at the moment at least. So given the chance and opportunity to go with him, I jumped at the chance.

"I've got a standing tee time at ten in the morning every Saturday," he continued. "On the mountain course, it's tough but far more secluded for one thing, especially as the tee-times are only every half hour, so that allows us time to play a special interesting game. We affectionately call it, 'Tiger in the woods', mostly because of all the trees," he again laughed. "Just so happens one of the guys in our foursome can't make it tomorrow, which is why I thought I'd ask you if you'd care to join us."

Already I was thinking money, and no doubt bet liberally while playing. Something I wasn't sure I could afford to do, and not that good of a golfer either to be throwing money away like that. Thus I hesitated before answering, though he seemed to pick up on my concern.

"No worries, we don't bet with cash," he told me. "We play an interesting little game on the green once we get there however, with each one of the female drivers in our carts."

"You mean...women other than our wives?" I asked taken aback just a little. Jacque laughed.

"Yes, we call them our cunt-caddies. Four women we've been meeting now for well over a year as we play golf. You see...what we do is this, once on the green, the only putter the men use is the one between their legs. Whereever your balls lands when it finally does reach the green, is where the girls take over. We slide inside them from behind, and fuck...while they putt. You fuck everyone else's driver except for your own, alternating greens. The object being of course to distract them and cause them to take more putts getting it into the hole, while you're in their hole." He chuckled obviously amused with himself.

"Does...does Carol know?" I had to ask.

"Of course she does!" Jacque exclaimed. "She doesn't have a problem with it, and even told me she'd mention this to your wife and some point, feel her out a bit. That way at least, you can discuss it with her later, see where she is with it, and then let me know before tee-time tomorrow. If she's not ok, I'll still have plenty of time to contact another one of our friends who is willing."

I thought about for a moment. "OK, I'll ask her...mention it, but don't be too surprised if she says no."

"Don't be too surprised, if she says yes either," Jacque responded. "I know Carol, and if anyone can convince her into letting you do that...she can."

Just then we heard the girls coming upstairs with a small tray of finger-foods and snacks. Marcy had a devilish look in her eyes as well as she approached me holding out the tray as I quickly removed a couple of small fancy looking sandwiches.

"Nervous?" She asked me with a twinkle in her eye.

"About what?"

"About what I might be thinking about," she teased hotly. I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, maybe a little...now," I chuckled again sounding even more nervous. Obviously whatever it was, it was going to be something a little unexpected, even Carol had shot me an inquisitive look as though wondering if Marcy had mentioned it to me yet. It was obvious that she did when she spoke in hushed tones with Jacque standing off to one side. I saw his eyebrows raise up a little, almost immediately turning to look in my direction, smiling a little before turning back to his wife, speaking in soft whispered words again.

"Just remember...you promised," she told me, which now really made me worried and nervous.

"Yeah, I know...so why don't you tell me what's in store?" I queried.

"Not yet...in a minute or two," she then stated. "But something else for you to consider perhaps."

"What?"

"Carol told me about Jacque's naughty little golf buddies," she said with a bemused smile on her face. Mentioned to me that he was going to invite you to play tomorrow, though she then told me how it was that they actually played."

"Yeah I know...he told me, but don't worry, I wasn't planning on..."

"You can go...you can play, you can have fun tomorrow if you wish," she said shocking the hell out of me. "Just as long as I get my wish tonight..." she concluded, still not fully revealing to me whatever the hell that it was. "Just keep that in mind."

We finished up with our snacks as well as our drinks, and then once again congregated back onto the bed. For the first time Marcy looked a bit anxious, nervous.

"Ok, so...here it is," she began. "Even David isn't aware of this naughty little fantasy of mine, something I've never actually mentioned to him before now. Having said that," she grinned holding my hand. "This is what I want you two to do...for me."

**

She was right about one thing, I really had no clue. And it wasn't something I'd actually ever considered, or ever thought about, up until now anyway. "You're serious," I asked knowing full well that she was, though her look gave way to obvious disappointment at my initial reluctance.

I thought about it for a moment more before responding. "Ok," I answered even then hesitating, seeing the surprised looks on everyone's faces that I'd actually agreed. "But it's got nothing to do with golfing tomorrow," I then added in my own defense. "If this really is something that turns you on...then I'm not about to sit here and tell you no, not after everything everyone else has done here tonight."

"You're sure?" She grinned brightly.

"If that's what you really want to see, to do...then yes," I assured her.

"And you'll try to get into it?" She added.

I actually laughed. "Well, let's just say I'm willing to try at the very least," to which she seemed to be good with. "So...what do you want to do first?"

Obviously there was going to be some intimate contact between Jacque and I, though he didn't appear at all hesitant in doing it himself. Carol had indeed obviously made him aware of it long before I even knew. And...listening to what she wanted to do, and how...it actually could have been worse in fact, and thus not nearly as bad as I was beginning to think it might turn out to be like for me.

"For starters...especially while you're both so small and limpy," Marcy giggled as she moved up into the middle of the bed. I was about to tell her I wasn't that small...or that limpy either as she put it, until I looked down at myself, and realized...I was.

"Ok, now what?" I asked as Jacque and his somewhat limpy dick joined us.

"I want to try and suck you both at the same time, while I can...while you're still a little...well, little," she giggled again.

That actually didn't bother me in the least, I'd actually found it arousing watching similar situations in porn movies, two guys with their dicks pressed together, sometimes tip to tip while the girl sat sucking the two of them off. As was her wish however, Marcy soon had Jacque and I stuffing as much of our pricks inside her mouth as she held them together against one another. To my surprise, she actually managed it.

"Let me try that...while I still can!" Carol spoke as Jacque and I turned towards her, though already there appeared to be a significant difference in length and girth here as she made the attempt. At best, she managed to get most of the two heads only partially in, as she licked and sucked them, each of us growing firmer and fatter by the minute. Admittedly, it felt good...albeit a little strange at first perhaps, but it indeed felt nice. It wasn't long however before doing that was no longer possible. Jacque and I were both once again...fully hard.