Visual Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"Ok...now what?"

"Ok, this next part is definitely for me..."

"And me too!" Carol said joining my wife as the two of them rolled off the bed, taking seats on the couch sitting side by side one another.

"Ok," I again stated nervously.

"Alright...what I want to see the two of you do now...is rub your cocks against one another while we sit here and masturbate each other...watching the two of you do that."

Like I said, I'd already been made aware that Jacque and I were going to get a little touchy-feely here. But at least so far anyway...that was as far as she'd said she really wanted to see us go. I figured both literally and realistically, I could handle that.

Marcy had moved us off the edge of the bed, now standing on the floor only a foot or so away so that the two of them could watch us more closely, and more clearly.

"Squeeze your dicks, get some juice stuff going, and then smear that against one another," she politely asked, though her voice was already getting raspy with obvious arousal as she and Carol now reached over, toying and fingering one another. Jacque easily produced a thick fat dollop of precum fuck juice, though it took me a moment or two longer. Eventually I did however, and once having done so, placed the head of my dick against his, and worked it back and forth, just as he did against me, much to the delight and enjoyment of the girls. And quietly to myself too.

"And whether you choose to believe this or not honey," Marcy told me. "I think seeing that is damn fucking sexy, regardless of what you think or feel at the moment. And just so you know...I appreciate more than words could ever say, that you're doing it for me too."

Ok, so it wasn't that bad, and it actually felt interesting, rubbing my dick against his, especially as slick as they now were. I chuckled to myself quietly, for some reason thinking of this being like a sword fight, though his sword was indeed a bit longer than my own. At least we weren't out to try and stab one another with them. Or so I hoped anyway.

"Ok baby...now that I'm getting close here again, this is what I want...and would like you to do, to finish me off with tonight. "I want you to rub Jacque's cock against my pussy, against my clit, jacking him off, making him squirt all over me. And then...after that, have him jack your prick off against Carol's cunt."

I was expecting even worse than that, somewhat surprised at what it was that she actually wanted to see us do, prepared to do so...if that had been her real intent. Obviously, it wasn't. Now doing as she'd asked, I followed Jacque over towards the couch as she straddled the arm rest on her side, putting her at just the perfect height in order to accomplish this next task. She was wet...glistening, her furrow already frothy with her pre-girl cum cream.

"Go ahead honey, rub his dick against me, let me hear the naughty wet squishy sounds you can make while you rub his big fact fucking cock against my clit!"

There was no doubt about it, hearing her tone of voice, her use of vulgar obscene words, I knew my wife was about as aroused as she'd ever been before in her life. If this was indeed what she wanted then, wanted to feel...wanted to see, I was certainly going to accommodate her. I reached down, wrapping my hand around Jacque's hard stiff prick, and began using it to masturbate her with, simultaneously, masturbating him as well.

She was already close, as evidenced in the once again glazed look in her eyes. "Make him come on me honey, make him squirt...make him juice my pussy, drench my clit!" She all but demanded now. I continued to furiously rub Jacque's cock against her, and then heard as well as felt him tense up, looking down, seeing how tight his balls were. He was on the edge.

"Oh fuck...yes, here...it...comes!" He announced, and then began spraying his hot white sticky nectar all over my wife's widespread pussy. I continued pumping him, milking it out, watching in abject fascination as I did so. Milking a cock, other than my own, and actually...enjoying it as I did.

"Whew!" Marcy said a short time later after coming around again, her own very intense sweet little orgasm still causing her pussy to throb with several aftershocks of pure delight.

"You can say that again! That was fucking hot!" Carol now said jumping in. "Ok honey...now it's my turn, get over here and rub the man's cock against MY pussy!"

He began doing that. And it felt momentarily strange, once again realizing it was Jacque actually doing this for one thing, though I took delight in the sensation of it as he continued to rub the head of my dick, back and forth, up and down, side to side across his wife's pussy, teasing and toying with her lips and clit. Sometimes sticking it in briefly, fucking her with it, Just as I had done to him, taking a perverse delight in fucking my own wife with another man's cock, just as Jacque was indeed, now doing to me.

It was again an interesting sensation. Watching my prick suddenly, and amazingly to me anyway...suddenly begin spurting again, Jacques expert hand milking the cum out of me onto his wife's pussy, as she in turn climaxed with me, crying out almost the moment my sperm splashed against her clit, Jacque now aiming it, working it, and smearing it over and around as well as inside her even.

**

It had indeed been an amazing night. One that I don't think either one of us had expected, and yet...had enjoyed it as we later on discussed. Invited to spend the night in their guest room, now tired and on the verge of complete and total exhaustion, we of course accepted the offer. I wasn't relishing the drive back, especially as late as it now was, well after one in the morning.

"And don't worry about the golf game," I said as we tiredly crawled into bed together. "I wasn't planning on..."

"Go, have fun," she said meaning it.

"Really? You don't mind?"

"No...seriously, have fun...be naughty, we're certainly going to!"

I sat up looking at her. "Something tells me you've already made plans with Carol to do something tomorrow....while we're out doing that," I said eyeing her.

"You might could say that, yes," she grinned. "Carol's invited Brenda to come over tomorrow, lay out with us in the back...catch some sun, and maybe...just maybe, pleasure one another a little."

"Brenda too?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we're not supposed to say anything about it to either one of you two, so...don't you dare mention that I told you either," she made me promise her.

"Damn, almost wish I could stay here and watch that," I said actually wishing now that I would be, even more so than Jacque's weird twisted idea of golf.

Marcy laughed. "No worries, Carol said she'd secretly video tape the entire afternoon, just in case anything interesting does happen while she's out there with us."

"Damn," I chuckled surprised to feel a renewed lurch in my very spent cock.

"Anyway...enjoy your golf game," she giggled rolling over onto her side away from me. "Hope you win," she then added as she snuggled her cute perfect ass against my once again stiff needful cock.

"I think I already have baby...I already have." And then slipped nicely inside that wet hot juicy cunt of hers once more.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers