While the Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," he said. "You and my twin, huh?"

"And me and you," she replied evenly. "And maybe someday you and Dawn, though that is between you two. You'll probably find that she is very receptive, if you choose to go after her." She described the history of their family and its sexual proclivities.

He nodded as she finished, his eyes thoughtful. She wondered if Donny, more thoughtful than Dawn, had guessed what she had not told either of them.

Maybe, Cindy Lou, her father's deep voice sounded in her mind, and she pressed a hand on her belly against the sudden yearning his memory brought to her. And maybe not. Your job right now is to nurture these two, and their mother, too, perhaps. They need your help. More help than can be given in only a week, I think.

She blinked, and realized that Donny's attention had drifted away. He lifted his head, smiling, and got up, leaving her alone and confused on the blanket.

"What..."

"I got a bite," he said cheerfully, heading for the fishing poles. "Two bites!" he exclaimed. Both poles were bent, the bobber for one line emerging, then disappearing again below the water. He pushed the pole into her hands.

"Go on, pull it in!"

Cindy grimaced. She wasn't a girly-girl, but she had never enjoyed fishing very much. It seemed to be cheating when a meal had a nasty surprise hidden inside. She reeled in the fish, a flopping bluegill, which seemed to be very upset about the whole affair.

Donny caught the fish in his hands and removed the hook, dropping the bluegill into the fish cage which he had set out in the water at the edge of the pond. Taking up the other pole, he started to reel it in.

"Whoa," he said. "This is going to be a big one. Get the net, will you?"

Cindy waited impatiently as he brought the second fish in. She had to admit it was a big one when Donny finally managed to get it close to the bank. Dipping her net around it, she hoisted the ugly, dripping catfish out of the pond.

"Dang!" he said, delighted. "This has got to be six pounds at least."

She shook her head and cleaned her hands and feet while Donny took care of the second fish and set out new bait.

"Ewww," she said as he tried to hug her. "No. Clean up!" He laughed as he washed his hands and dried off in an old towel he had brought along.

She sniffed approvingly when he came back at sat back down on the blanket beside her. "Good day?" she asked.

He cocked his head to the radio, where the Cardinals were losing to the Brewers. "Could be better," he sighed theatrically. "But the company has been good and the fishing has been great." A wicked twinkle gleamed in his eyes.

"Fishing!" she exclaimed disgustedly. She grabbed his head in her hands and drew him down on top of her. Spreading her legs wide, she caught her breath as one of his fingers parted her nether lips and slid into her depths, curling upward, probing for her g-spot.

"Fishing," she murmured again, slack with pleasure. She moaned as his cock grew, stiffening in a matter of moments, ready to bring her to climax again. "Right now, the only rod I am interested in doesn't have a reel."

****

Dawn waited anxiously by the front door, pacing nervously.

It was after five o'clock and neither Donny or Cindy had come back. The truck was still gone, as well.

She wrung her hands together. What had happened between her brother and her cousin? Had Cindy been able to make Donny understand the love they felt for each other? Or was her brother still furious with her over her display at church earlier in the day?

A rattle came from the meadow, and to her intense relief, the old farm truck heaved itself up the rutted track that led to the back ponds. It stopped beside the garage and Donny and Cindy got out, talking quietly to each other.

He doesn't look mad, she thought, straining her eyes, trying to catch every nuance of expression. In fact, he looks kind of happy.

And Cindy, she saw, was moving with the same easy, loose-boned flow that she recognized from the day before, after they had pleasured each other to orgasm after toe-curling orgasm.

They walked towards the house, Donny carrying a dripping fish cage in one hand. A cage, Dawn saw, that Cindy was careful to stay away from. Several of the barn cats, catching the scent of fish, trailed behind them, mewing piteously.

He set the cage on the porch, four dead-eyed fish flopping sadly at the bottom.

"Do you want to tell her?" he asked Cindy. "Or should I?"

Cindy smiled and took his hand. "Donny and I are lovers."

Dawn gasped in pain, her eyes filling with hurt. Quick as thought, Cindy reached out her other hand and took hers.

"And you and I are still lovers, silly girl. I love you. Both of you."

"And she is going to stay a lot longer than Wednesday, if she can swing it with Mom," Donny said, grinning from ear to ear.

Dawn squeaked with joy and flew into their arms, joining together in an ecstatic hug.

***

Three days later...

Dawn, Donny, and Cindy watched the trail of dust crawl up the driveway from 101, and stepped out into the front yard. Evening light was falling across the sky, and the cornfields shone with shades of green and gold.

"I don't know why we have to wear clothes," Dawn griped.

"God, first a lesbian, now a nudist," teased Donny.

"I'm only a lesbian with my family," returned Dawn swiftly.

"Simmer down, you two," said Cindy. "Dawn, do you really want Pastor Sternhagen to see you naked?"

"Eww. Ick. You're right. But I don't know why we are waiting out here. We could have made love one more time. Or I could have finally made love with Donny." Her eyes narrowed. "Why haven't we made love yet, Donny?"

"Because Cindy wears you out every afternoon while I'm at work, and then she wears me out every night before we go to bed."

"It's working out pretty well for me, though," Cindy said smugly. The car turned into the farmyard, and she took half a step back, letting the twins move forward. As the doors opened, she slid her hands down the back of her cousins' pants, fingering their tight ass-cheeks fondly, ignoring their startled jumps.

"Now, remember how we planned it," she urged them softly, as Katherine climbed slowly out of the car. Squat and toadlike, the bulging form of Pastor Sternhagen followed.

"Welcome home, Momma!" Dawn said happily, running across the driveway to gather her mother in a loving embrace. Her hands ran up her mother's back as she held her tight. She stepped away, eyes sparkling. "I have fantastic news! Cousin Cindy wants to stay with us!"

Katherine's eyes darted between her daughter, glowing like the sun, and her niece, standing on the lawn with an amused expression on her face. Behind her, Donny, quiet as always, was taking her luggage out of the trunk.

"Stay with us?" she said, confused. "Cindy? She hates it here."

"What can I say, Aunt Katherine? This place has grown on me. Maybe it's the company. Now that the country mice have grown up," she said, "they're a lot more fun to hang out with."

"Thanks for driving Mom home, Pastor Sternhagen," Donny said. "We'll see you in church on Sunday."

"Indeed," his smile was chilly. "Katherine, remember what we talked about. I think you'll find Pastor McCullough and myself appreciate. Very appreciative."

"I will," she returned, smiling brightly. Her expression held until he had driven away, then closed down into a furious mask. She glared at the departing vehicle as if she could blot it from existence with the power of her mind.

Shaking her head, she turned her attention to her children and her niece.

"Now, what's all this? Cindy? Can you explain?"

"I know it's kind of sudden, Aunt Katherine, and I was meaning to talk it over with you before this one sprang it on you," she said, nodding towards Dawn. That was actually a bold-faced lie, as they had all agreed that Dawn would be the best person to break the news. Katherine was deeply regretting the fact that her only daughter would be leaving for college, and they had reasoned that if Dawn asked, Katherine would be more likely to agree.

"But...here?" she asked, deeply confused. "You never seemed to like coming here when you were a teenager. What are you going to do for money? You don't have a job."

"I've been looking around," she shrugged. "I'm not expecting to find a job in Morning Glory," she added. "But Havana and Macomb aren't too far away. I could commute. It's not like you have a traffic problem around here, anyway.

"I'm tired of the city life, Aunt Katherine," she said. "I came out here, and it was just so...peaceful. I could finally let myself be who I was meant to be. And the twins helped me find that. I'm not going back to the suburbs," she said, "and my parents have already let me know they would like me to find a place of my own and find a job. This is as good a place as any, and better than most." She frowned. "I know it has to be a surprise. If it's too much trouble, I could pay rent."

Offended, Katherine drew a deep breath. "You will do no such thing! We're family, Cynthia Louise Swenson. The day I can't put my niece up in my own home is the day they can plant me in the cemetery."

"Bingo," murmured Donny from behind Dawn, and she pressed her lips tight, fighting back laughter. He had predicted that their mother's pride would keep her from accepting money from Cindy and lock her into allowing her to stay.

She walked up the driveway, Dawn and Cindy on either side. Donny held the door open with his shoulder, then followed behind with the luggage.

"I'll put this in your bedroom for you, Mom." He disappeared up the front stairs.

"Thank you, dear," she called after him. She turned to her niece.

"We have a spare room downstairs. It was your grandparent's bedroom before they passed away. I never got rid of the furniture." Her eyes filled with tears. "I guess I thought that if I did that, my last link with them would be gone."

"She can have my room, Momma," Dawn said softly. Distressed by Katherine's grief, she hugged her gently.

"And where will you sleep when you come home from school?" she asked. "No. You'll keep your bedroom. Cindy will sleep in Mom and Dad's old bedroom. You can keep the furniture, Cindy. Or you can bring your stuff down from wherever you have it stored."

"I'll think about, it Aunt Katherine." Inside her, her heart sang with joy. She could hear her parent's approving voices, as clear as they were on the phone call the previous night.

"I'll miss you, Cynthia," came her father's loving voice over the speaker of Cindy's cell phone, after they told her parents their plans. The three of them were naked in the family room, relaxing after supper on the last night before Katherine was due to come back from Omaha. "But Kat has been lonely and closed off for too long. And she could never accept our lifestyle, even if Carol and I were brave enough to tell her. Hopefully you and the twins can bring her around."

"I'll miss you too, Daddy. But Donny is a good substitute."

"From what I hear, he certainly is," came her mother's indulgent tones, dark with desire. "I can hardly wait to get him into my bed." A startled squeak came from over the phone. "Eddie! Stop it! Let go of my titties!"

Wide-eyed, Dawn and Donny stared at Cindy. Donny cleared his throat nervously and spoke. "Thank you, Aunt Carol. If you are anything like your daughter, I am sure we'll have a lot of fun."

"Such a polite young man," his aunt said, her husky voice able to make him hard even over the phone. "I hope he isn't quite so polite in bed."

"This isn't fair," Dawn pouted. "Donny's fucking Cindy. And Aunt Carol wants him. When am I going to be able to get some cock?"

"If your brother doesn't take care of you soon, Dawn-girl, I'll drive down myself," came her uncle's voice. "Your aunt and your cousin have me well-trained. I'll have you screaming my name inside of ten minutes."

"You should see your uncle now, Dawn," came Carol's voice. "His cock is standing straight up. He is sooo hard for you right now."

"Mmmmm," Dawn sighed happily, sliding her fingers up her slick cleft. Her handsome, blueeyed uncle had always been a favorite of hers.

"I think we should go, Daddy," said Cindy. From the speaker came the unmistakable sounds of her parents beginning to make love. "I'm going to eat Dawn out, and then Donny and I are going upstairs to fuck."

"Have fun!" came her mother's muffled voice, interspersed with groans from her father.

She hit the disconnect button. She turned to her cousins.

"Well now, country mice. What should we do, now that the Kat's away?"

The End